The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE COMPANY DOLLS

* * *
mc mf md ff fd ds nc

If you enjoy this story, check out my creator site for more stories and books

* * *

Synopsis: When Garnet told me to obey her, I did. I had no choice. Now, I do her dirty work for her everyday, obedient, respectful and submissive. She has turned me into her toy, but I swear I won’t be her toy forever. Vanessa is a private eye, or at least she was. Now she works exclusively for the wealthy businesswoman, Garnet, and her brutal sidekick, Boulder, spying for them during the day and getting fucked by them at night. But when Garnet sends Vanessa up against the ruthless and mysterious Mr Arden, Vanessa sees her chance to finally be free. ‘The Company Dolls’ is a novel-length serial story in the same world as ‘A Girl Called Seagull’.

THE COMPANY DOLLS: CHAPTER 4

My breasts felt over-exposed and I wished — not for the first time — that I could cover them up. I was waiting to start ‘work’ at the gala.

All I needed was my briefing with the host and then I would be out on the floor, serving drinks and hors d’oeuvres topless and in the shortest skirt I had ever worn. Actually, all I needed was to be able to get out of here and go back to my old life, but Garnet’s orders restrained me from doing that.

Trapped in this strange relationship with Garnet and Boulder, I had started to feel as though I didn’t exist anymore. Some days I couldn’t even remember what it was like before I woke up every morning aching for sex. My days had become rote — I would do whatever tasks Garnet had set me the day before, then I would visit her apartment at the appointed time, for Boulder and sometimes Garnet herself to fuck me.

Assuming that I survived tonight with Mr Arden, all I could see in my future was more of the same. I knew now that they were both cruel and determined enough that they wouldn’t free me.

I’ll have to free myself, I thought. I have no idea how but I know I can. I’m good at things, dammit!

Finally my number was called and I walked out of the dressing room into the briefing room. I won’t have to do this forever, I promised myself. I won’t!

I had tried all day to come up with a new way of breaking Garnet’s mind control over me. But, inevitably, I had followed her instructions to the letter — arriving on time at the venue for this gala, accepting the waitress uniform I was given and dressing myself ready to be a sex object for the evening.

I was grumpy at how good I looked when wearing this clothing. Sensible but pretty low-heeled shoes that I could wear all night, thigh-high stockings held up with a garter belt, a high-waisted, pleated skirt that was so short that it barely covered my pussy and ass-cheeks. The top half of my body was completely bare. I felt so exposed but I had to admit that I looked stunning.

‘Ah,’ said the well-dressed man waiting for me in the briefing room. ‘You’re Garnet’s girl, right?’

He chuckled at me as if we were enjoying a delicious joke together. He gestured to me to walk over to him and I obeyed, still wishing that I wasn’t dressed like a walking sex object. The man ran his eyes down over my body as if assessing me and I flinched.

‘You done this before, love?’ he asked.

‘No,’ I said grumpily. ‘At least. I waitressed through high school. I haven’t been a topless sex slave before,’ I placed emphasis on the words. He should know that I was here under duress. ‘I don’t want to be here. Can you help me get out of here?’

‘Ah,’ he said again, smiling as he ticked off a number on the clipboard he was holding. ‘No. There’s a lot riding on this. I don’t really care if you want to be here or not. Though if I was Garnet, I would have curbed that tongue you’ve got. You’ll do what Garnet tells you to do, won’t you?’

‘Yes,’ I said sulkily, wishing that he had been an ally.

‘Good,’ he said. ‘I’m Mr Weber. You’ll call me ‘sir’, is that clear?’

‘Yes, sir,’ I said, still sulky. Fuck, I didn’t want to be here.

‘Garnet says you’re immune to Mr Arden’s powers,’ he said, meeting my eyes. ‘I don’t really believe it. I’ve never seen a woman who can resist him.’ I felt a spike of fear deep in my stomach at his words.

‘If you can resist him,’ Mr Weber said, ‘then you’ll need to get yourself out of the venue before morning. And if you can’t resist him,’ he chuckled carelessly as he ran his eyes down over my body again, lingering on my boobs. ‘Well, then, I guess I’ll see you next time I visit one of his breeding facilities for a quick fuck, won’t I?’

‘He steals the women who sleep with him?’ I asked, aghast. ‘And what do you mean, you visit his…’ I paused, not wanting to say the words ‘breeding facility’. ‘His places,’ I finished finally, flushing.

‘Of course he does,’ Mr Weber said, not answering my second question. ‘He can’t let a woman that he’s mind controlled go free. Anyway, it’s an acceptable cost of getting Mr Arden here,’ the man said, winking at me. ‘My enterprise runs these galas a couple of times a year for certain people to mingle and network. Mr Arden is hard to meet. People will come here tonight just for a conversation with him.’

Mr Weber chuckled, running his eyes back down over my body. ‘You’d better hope you’re actually immune, love,’ he said. ‘Because you’re precisely his type. Big boobs, pretty mouth, fuckable hips.’

I flushed red hot at his appraisal, wishing I didn’t have to stand here like this. I will escape, I promised myself. I’ll find a way.

‘I’m not a sex toy,’ I said, wishing that I could grab the man’s clipboard and throw it in his face.

Mr Weber just laughed, reaching a hand out and placing one finger underneath my chin. ‘You’re whatever Garnet wants you to be,’ he said, making me blush hotter. ‘And tonight,’ he smirked at me. ‘Tonight, you’re also whatever Arden wants you to be.’

He shrugged. ‘Garnet wants to bring him down. I’ve got my own score to settle with Arden, so I’m helping her. But tonight, you’re on your own, love. Do what Garnet wants you to do in his room, then — if you can — get yourself out of there.’

I swallowed, realising that tonight was going to happen. I was going to be alone with a man I didn’t know in his room and he was going to use me like a toy, thinking that he was controlling me.

‘You do realise that I don’t want to do this, right?’ I said, flushing with humiliation as I said it. ‘You do realise that I’m being forced into this? Are you really okay with that?’ My voice was growing heated as I tried all over again to get someone to listen to me. It was hard to argue back when I was dolled up like this, with my breasts naked in his face.

Mr Weber just chuckled a soft little laugh anyway.

‘Darling,’ he said, meeting my eyes before dropping his gaze back down to my boobs. ‘I’ve been feeding girls to Arden for at least the last ten years. Did any of them want to become his fuckslaves? No, I shouldn’t think so. Do I care?’

He shrugged, and I flinched as a careless finger stroked down my throat and his hand cupped one of my boobs. ‘No. For your clarification, I don’t care.’

He started feeling my breasts with casual, exploratory strokes and I flushed that I had to stand still for him so that he could touch like this. Tonight would be more of this, over and over again, and then I would be in Mr Arden’s room, being his compliant sex toy for the night. I flushed at the thought — I didn’t even know what the man looked like and I would have to let him fuck me.

Mr Weber met my eyes again and winked, smiling at me.

‘Do you know how much I earn from Garnet and Arden?’ he chuckled at me. ‘More than enough to assuage any concerns of conscience that I have, trust me.’ His hands closed around my boobs, squeezing gently. ‘And at the end of the day,’ he shrugged, ‘you’re just a mindless cow with some big tits.’

‘I’m a person,’ I said, flushing hotly, wishing that I wasn’t getting aroused from the feeling of his thumbs rubbing back and forth across the tips of my nipples.

‘I stopped thinking of girls like you as people a long time ago,’ Mr Weber smirked. ‘You should too. Garnet and Arden certainly don’t think you’re a person. And, from what I’ve heard, you’re a bit of a slut as well. I’m sure you’ll enjoy pleasing Arden as much as he enjoys fucking you.’

I didn’t answer him, embarrassed at how hot and needy my pussy felt. I won’t enjoy it, I thought rebelliously but I wasn’t sure that was true anymore.

‘I’m not a sex toy,’ I said again, outwardly defiant but feeling defeated.

Mr Weber just sniggered. ‘You’ve got a wet hole between your legs and you’ll spread your knees on command to let any man inside it, won’t you? I’d say that makes you a sex toy. Now…’ he paused, letting go of my breasts to reach inside a folder. ‘We give all the girls special names for the galas. Tonight’s theme is fantasy, so we’re giving you all fantasy-themed names.’

He lifted out a pink chain with a word written in italics. Tinkerbell, I read, flushing with more embarrassment. I’m not ‘Tinkerbell’, I thought, but I had no way to stop people calling me that.

‘Put this on,’ he said, not allowing me any leeway. Garnet had ordered me to obey him, after all.

I clasped the necklace around my throat, feeling humiliated.

‘So cute,’ smiled Mr Weber, meeting my eyes, a mean look in them. ‘Of course,’ he grinned, ‘we would print the name on your t-shirt, except then we wouldn’t get to see your big tits.’ He flicked a casual finger across one of my nipples as he spoke. ‘I can see you’re going to get a lot of attention out there,’ he chuckled. ‘My guests will certainly enjoy you.’

I was silent as the man looked me up and down, flushing hotly to feel his eyes resting on my boobs and then again down on my hips and groin.

‘Plenty of guests will want to feel you up,’ he said confidently. ‘Let them. That’s an order. We have a reputation at these galas for our edgy culture — you’ll see plenty of famous faces that you know. As far as they’re concerned, it’s all a bit of fun for art and charity. They enjoy it — it’s a glamorous walk on the wildside for them.’

‘Of course,’ he said, repeating Garnet’s earlier orders. ‘You will not tell any of them about what Garnet is doing to you or anything that you know about Arden or my operations.’

‘No, sir,’ I said softly, wishing all over again that I wasn’t here. How had I let myself fall into this trap again?

‘You’ll call all the guests ‘sir’ and ‘ma’am’,’ he said, his fingers still stroking my boobs as if they were public property. ‘They probably won’t put their hands under your skirt until later in the evening, when everyone’s had a bit to drink and things get looser.’

‘Yes, sir,’ I said, feeling overwhelmed. ‘I’ll just let them grope me and I’ll be polite to them, even though I don’t want to be here,’ I said sarcastically, ‘and then, when he decides he wants me, I’ll go with Mr Arden up to his room, pretending all the time that he’s actually mind controlling me.’

Mr Weber either deliberately ignored or completely missed the sarcasm in my voice.

‘You got it,’ he said, squeezing one of my breasts so that I flushed with humiliation. ‘It’s a shame I’m giving you to Arden for the night,’ he said, winking at me again. ‘Because I’d totally do you myself. Now, get out there and behave.’

I walked from the room, flushing at his words and feeling besmirched by his parting pat on my behind. I climbed the narrow service stairs to where I could already see the glitter of the gala. The guests hadn’t arrived yet, but I followed the orders of the chief waiter, taking my tray and getting basic instructions on the layout of the floor.

I felt so exposed, all over again, getting ready to pretend to be a professional waitress, with these slutty clothes on and my breasts exposed. All the women and the few male waiters were dressed similarly — the men also naked from the waist up with revealing harnesses around their chest and shoulders, and chaps and g-strings leaving very little to the imagination.

Across the room, the first of the guests started to arrive and, obedient to my instructions, I headed across the floor to start to serve them drinks.

‘Well, aren’t you a little darling?’ said a man in his fifties, as I offered him a drink. He took a drink but he also flicked a finger across my breast, and I flushed at the casual touch.

‘I always love this gala,’ said the glamorous woman with him. She stared right at my breasts as she took her own drink. ‘Such a clever idea. Weber really is a genius!’

I flushed, humiliated, knowing that it wasn’t my place to speak. The woman giggled, taking a sip of her drink.

‘Is it too early to touch her?’ she asked her companion flirtatiously. ‘I don’t want to seem too eager.’ She giggled again, as I stood still, feeling as though I had been cast into stone.

‘I’ve already touched the girl, my love,’ said the man, chuckling with the woman. ‘We’re here to enjoy ourselves. Anyway, it’s what the girl is for. Isn’t it, sweetheart?’ he asked me, meeting my eyes properly for the first time.

‘Yes, Sir,’ I said woodenly, feeling my mouth smile at him. It isn’t, I said to myself fiercely. I am not a toy.

‘Good girl,’ he said and I flushed in embarrassment. ‘Well then,’ he said to his companion. ‘You should grope her tits, my love. It’s not every night we get such delectable pieces of flesh to play with, after all. We’ll participate in the auction later. We’ll see if we can get a girl to take back to our room with us for the night.’

The woman took a large sip of her drink, her eyes sparkling with excitement as she handed the drink to the man. ‘I can’t wait,’ she said, as her expensively manicured hands landed on my breasts.