The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE COMPANY DOLLS

* * *
mc mf md ff fd ds nc

If you enjoy this story, check out my creator site for more stories and books

* * *

Synopsis: When Garnet told me to obey her, I did. I had no choice. Now, I do her dirty work for her everyday, obedient, respectful and submissive. She has turned me into her toy, but I swear I won’t be her toy forever. Vanessa is a private eye, or at least she was. Now she works exclusively for the wealthy businesswoman, Garnet, and her brutal sidekick, Boulder, spying for them during the day and getting fucked by them at night. But when Garnet sends Vanessa up against the ruthless and mysterious Mr Arden, Vanessa sees her chance to finally be free. ‘The Company Dolls’ is a novel-length serial story in the same world as ‘A Girl Called Seagull’.

THE COMPANY DOLLS: CHAPTER 3

Boulder was inside me, hard and thick and rough, and it felt incredible. His breath was hot on my face as I writhed up against him, desperate to feel more of his skin against my bare skin. His hands held my hips still for him to thrust himself into me, intensifying the sensation. I gripped even tighter around him with my legs, loving the feeling of my inner thighs against his skin.

I could hear him laughing as he fucked me, and it wasn’t a nice laugh, but nothing mattered except that he keep thrusting into me rougher, harder, deeper, faster. I wanted him inside me so badly, I needed more, just a little more…

I orgasmed and in that moment of shuddering, sparkling ecstasy, I felt myself awaken. I fell out of my dream into my own bedroom. I was alone in the grim light of early morning, the curtains closed, the blankets tousled around my legs.

I was alone but the endorphins flooding through my system and the hot, wet feeling between my legs made it clear that I had just orgasmed in my sleep.

It wasn’t the first time. I didn’t want to dream about Boulder or about Garnet, but after three weeks of their weird mind control medicines, I was so aroused that sex was sometimes all I could think about.

Only a few hours later, trying not to think about the orgasm, I pushed open the door of the apartment where Boulder and Garnet had told me to meet them.

I hated how my body was already clenching in desire at the thought of seeing Boulder again. No, that wasn’t quite right. At the thought of being used by Boulder again, while Garnet watched on in delight.

The big, crude man was mean and horrible to me, and I should have hated him, except that my body yearned for that moment when once again I would feel his hands on my skin and his hot, hard rod sliding against my needy flesh, driving into me. I even yearned for the feeling of Garnet’s eyes on my naked skin, her pretty mouth smiling at the sight of Boulder brutalising me all over again.

Of course, I was realistic enough to know that it didn’t need to be him I fucked. It could be anyone. I was so freaking horny right now that — to quote Boulder — I would have literally fucked a man in a carpark, although Boulder’s long, thick shaft and neverending sex drive sent my desperate cunt into overdrive.

I didn’t know whether to be angry or relieved that Garnet and Boulder had stopped me from getting satisfaction anywhere else. They had given me orders that I wasn’t to be intimate with anyone except people they ordered me to fuck.

‘You’re our toy, Vanessa,’ Garnet had said, stroking my breasts luxuriously, clearly enjoying their full roundness and my soft skin. ‘And we only share with a chosen few. We do want you to be nice and horny when we need you.’

I had been ‘working’ for Garnet and Boulder for three weeks now and the big man had fucked me every single day like clockwork. He never bothered to wear a condom, and I felt relieved that I had acquired birth control.

Nah, I like dumping my load into you, he had said cheerfully the few times I had complained to him about it. I would never admit it to him, but I also enjoyed the sex even more because it was bare. Some deep feminine part of me was deeply aroused by knowing that Boulder’s seed was inside me.

I hadn’t yet seen their office and I didn’t know what their real names were. My own private research had not so far yielded any clues. They always directed me to meet them in a luxury residential apartment on the city’s west side. The balcony overlooked the river and, in a different situation, I would have loved it up here.

‘Come in, Vanessa,’ I heard Garnet call out, and, shrugging off my distaste, I stepped into the lounge room.

Garnet thought I was her toy and I wished I could disabuse her mind of that presumption. I flushed at the sight of her sitting curled up on a chaise lounge, relaxed with a soft throw rug over her knees on this cold autumn day. I was still so angry with her for taking control of my autonomy.

I worked exclusively for her and Boulder now, helping them chase down bad debts and suss out business deals. I couldn’t refuse an order from either of them, even though I tried on a daily basis.

‘Over here, love,’ Boulder called to me, pulling me out of my reverie.

I winced to see where he was seated near the bed. The simple medical gear they used to inject me with the mind control medication was already set up next to him.

I had no choice but to walk over to him and so I did, defiant as I tried to drag my legs. I don’t think it ever did any good, except to make me realise all over again how impossible it was to disobey him. I flushed at the satisfied smirk on Boulder’s face. He could see me trying to disobey him and failing.

‘Get over here, sweetheart,’ he reiterated. He winked at me in arrogant triumph as I was forced to walk faster across to sit down in the chair he had ready and waiting for me. ‘Let’s give you your medicine, shall we?’

‘Please let me go,’ I said as he got my arm ready for the injection. ‘You have no right to do this to me. You know you don’t. I don’t want to be here. I don’t want you to do this.’

I hated that my voice sounded so defeated. I knew it was pointless. I wanted to cry as I looked across the room at the apartment door, simultaneously bare metres and a million miles away from me. I literally couldn’t walk across there right now. I couldn’t leave this apartment until Garnet or Boulder told me that I could.

‘Not a hope,’ said Garnet cheerfully from where she said in the dappled sunlight from the window, her tablet on her knees. ‘You’re a walking gold mine, my darling.’

She giggled carelessly as if my freedom didn’t matter very much. Of course, to her, it probably didn’t.

‘Anyway,’ she winked at me, ‘Boulder loves fucking you too much. He’s been in a much better mood since he gets to use you every day, haven’t you, darling? Cumming inside you is so good for him.’

Boulder smiled at me as he ran his eyes down over my body, making me flush at the memory of the number of times I had had sex with him. Embarrassingly, I had probably already had sex with him more times than I had had with my longest running boyfriend. As if guessing my thoughts, Boulder winked at me again, making me flush, before lowering his eyes back down to where he was injecting the mind control drug into my arm.

‘I think our guest enjoys the sex as much as I do,’ he said, grinning. ‘Don’t you, Vanessa?’

I didn’t answer, looking away as I felt the cool flush of the injection rushing into my vein. I didn’t want to admit that I did enjoy the sex. The sex with Boulder was some of the roughest and hardest in my life, but I was freaking horny all the time from the medication they were feeding me.

I fell asleep every night fantasising about the feeling of him inside me. Last night hadn’t been the first time I had awoken, my body clenching around an involuntary orgasm, knowing that I had been dreaming about him fucking me.

‘Speaking of which,’ Boulder said, as he removed the needle from my arm and packed away the medical equipment. ‘Get your breasts out, you slut. I’ll fuck you during today’s briefing. You’re going up against Mr Arden tonight, we need you to be wet and ready for him.’

‘I don’t want to,’ I said, hating how petulant I sounded.

My fingers were already at the neck of my button-up dress, undoing the buttons to bare my breasts. I tried to slow myself down, to undo the buttons more slowly, but it never worked. Suddenly, I was scared. They hadn’t talked much about this ‘Mr Arden’ since the first day I had met him, but what I did know about him terrified me.

From what Boulder and Garnet had let slip, Mr Arden had some kind of supernatural mind control powers that enabled him to command women’s obedience as well as to reshape their bodies.

He keeps a girl in his office, Garnet had said, permanently available for the men on his board to use sexually. As a toy. When they get sick of any particular girl, he makes them a new one. He runs breeding factories and special sex clubs, full of enslaved women who can’t say no and who can’t leave.

I wouldn’t have believed any of it — mind control seemed like something from science fiction — except that the drug Garnet and Boulder were giving me also controlled my will, enabling them absolute control over my actions. I was terrified that their previous spy had been caught and immediately ensnared in Mr Arden’s evil web.

She’s in a breeding factory, getting ready to pop out babies for him, Garnet had told me, shrugging carelessly, when I had asked for more information about her. The silly girl got caught. Mr Arden likes to punish people who think they can resist him.

‘I don’t want to spy on your ‘Mr Arden’,’ I said again, knowing that resisting them was pointless. ‘It’s dangerous and I shouldn’t have to do that.’

Boulder just laughed in response, a single ‘heh’ at how ridiculous I sounded.

‘You’ll do what I tell you, sweetheart,’ he said, his eyes fixed on my breasts. ‘Get them out, love,’ he said, a horny smile on his face. Boulder loved my breasts and I hated this moment, every day, when he forced me to show them to him all over again.

‘That’s right,’ he murmured as I dropped my dress down around my waist and removed my bra, becoming fully topless. ‘You’ll be topless tonight for the gala,’ he chuckled. ‘Let’s get you ready, shall we? Kneel down and get me hard.’

Flushing, I knelt between Boulder’s stretched legs, unbuckling his trousers and lowering his zipper so that I could take his shaft into my hands. I wanted to know what he meant by saying that I would be topless tonight for the ‘gala’, but obedient to my orders, I started stroking his shaft, before lowering my head to lick across the tip.

Boulder was already pretty hard, just from the pleasure of ordering me around and ogling my breasts. I blushed as I felt him hardening further in my hands and inside my mouth. I wanted him inside me so badly. My cunt felt like a needy blackhole that only he could fill.

‘Are you listening, slut?’ Garnet said from her position on the chaise lounge.

I couldn’t answer her, my mouth full of Boulder’s cock. I had tried telling them before that I listened better if I wasn’t being fucked at the same time, but they had just laughed at me as if I was a comedian. Garnet liked watching Boulder fuck me during briefings — it relieved the monotony, she said — and Boulder just liked to fuck, and that was that.

‘The slut’s listening,’ grunted Boulder, a heavy hand on my head, a sound of deep satisfaction in his voice.

‘You’re going to meet Mr Arden tonight,’ Garnet said. ‘We’ll finally find out if you are immune, won’t we?’ She chuckled, clearly uninterested in the consequences for me if I wasn’t immune.

Garnet had already told me that I was likely to be immune to his mind control. She told me that it was something to do with an unusual neurological condition that I had suffered as a child. Of course, I thought grumpily, we wouldn’t know whether I was immune until I spoke to him, by which time it might be too late.

While Boulder started to fuck my face, using his hips to slide his shaft into my mouth, Garnet told me what would be expected of me tonight. I would act as a waitress at a gala hosted by a friend of Mr Arden’s. Like all the waitresses, I would be topless and expected to go home with one of the guests.

I don’t want to do that, I thought, feeling suddenly even more exposed. It wouldn’t just be Boulder and Garnet ogling and touching my breasts — it would be everyone at the gala.

‘Arden will take you back to his hotel room for the night,’ Garnet said confidently. ‘You’re new and you’re his type. Plus, the host will encourage him to take you.’

I don’t want to sleep with this Mr Arden, I thought. Why do I have to do that?

But the thought was such a long way away. Boulder’s cock was thick and demanding inside my mouth, and I had to concentrate on breathing or I was going to choke. It was only morning, I rationalised, knowing that I was lying to myself. Tonight seemed such a terribly long time away. Maybe I would work out how to escape by then.

Garnet continued to talk, establishing how I was to behave around Mr Arden — let him think he’s mind controlling you, she said, let him think you’re falling under his spell — and what I was to do when I was in his room.

I kept sucking on Boulder’s cock, hating how much I was enjoying the feeling of this cruel man inside me. I didn’t like what they were turning me into. Tonight wouldn’t be the first time I had used sex to get what I wanted in this job, but it would be the first time I had gone topless or slept with a mark. When Boulder finally pulled my head up off his shaft, taking me by my hair to lead me across the room, I forced myself to try complaining one last time.

‘I don’t want to do that,’ I said, shrieking as Boulder pushed me face forward across the back of one of the lounges. Oh gods, he was going to fuck me from behind, I loved it when he did this. ‘Please don’t make me do that,’ I said again, knowing it was useless. ‘Please.’

‘Don’t be silly, dear,’ tittered Garnet, watching me with Boulder. ‘You know you’ll do whatever we tell you. And you do love cock so much. I’ve heard Arden is a brutal lover, but you enjoy it rough, don’t you?’

She chuckled in sheer amusement and I flushed at the sight I must present — my breasts bare, my face needy and wanton, my clothing shoved aside so that Boulder could fuck me. Behind me, the big man was running his hard shaft up and down through my wetness and I moaned in anticipation of when I would finally feel him inside me.

‘The slut just gets needier everyday,’ grunted Boulder, prodding experimentally at my entrance so that I gasped in need. ‘She’s wet and ready. Arden’s going to love her.’ He thrust into me as he spoke and I screamed at how good it felt.

Oh gods, it was even better than in my dream last night. I felt myself stretching around him and it made me whimper and moan, desperate for more. Pushed forward over the couch like this, there wasn’t much I could do except take whatever Boulder gave me, and soon he was battering himself into me, hard and brutal, careless as to my ever louder shrieks as the feelings of pleasure and pain overwhelmed me.

‘Silly little bitch,’ he said once, groaning with his own desire. ‘You’ll take everything I give you.’

Boulder battered himself into me for a long time, using me like a pleasure toy, and I would have complained except that I was so needy. I orgasmed once from the sheer need built up inside me, even though I wouldn’t normally cum being fucked in this position. He ejaculated inside me eventually, before moving me over to the bed to start all over again.