The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE COMMUTE

Chapter 2

Note: I always believe in giving credit where credit is due. To that end, this chapter of The Commute was inspired in part by a wonderful story called “Naked Fitness” by Hypnothrill. I recommend it.

By any standard, Tom was in an awkward position. He was sitting in the barber chair of a salon he had never been to before, wearing clothes he had gotten from a nearly complete stranger waiting to get a crew cut and to have his body hair removed by a gay barber. For most people, that would be troubling to say the very least. And yet, Tom felt completely comfortable, even happy. This was exactly where he was supposed to be, dressed as he was supposed to be and getting the haircut that was appropriate for him. Bill had made these decisions for him and Tom could not imagine any circumstance under which he would disobey Bill. After all, he knew beyond any doubt that Bill knew what was best for him. And so, he relaxed as Jeremy washed his hair.

“Tommy, let’s dry that mop of yours,” Jeremy said playfully. “You’re going to look so cute with a nice boy cut.” Jeremy brushed against Tom’s erection that was bulging in his spandex shorts. Tom felt an instant surge of pleasure. After blow drying Tom’s hair, Jeremy clicked on his electric shears. They had a distinct hum that Tom remembered from his childhood. “Hold still for me boy, this won’t take too long.” Jeremy started with the hair on the side of Tom’s head, then the opposing side and gradually working his way to the top tapering it to a nice crew cut. He then applied shaving cream to Tom’s nape and removed all of that hair. Tom watched as his brown hair dropped to the floor. Each swipe relaxed him more and made his head feel more empty. “There now, I know you feel better.” Tom smiled a lazy smile.

“Yes, so much better. Thank you, Sir.”

“You are most welcome, boy. Now, let’s get that body of yours nice and smooth.” Jeremy helped Tom stand up. “Strip.” Tom did as he was told removing his muscle shirt, shoes, socks, spandex shorts and finally his jockstrap. “Good boy.” The praise stiffened Tom’s cock. Jeremy used a special set of shears to remove all of Tom’s hair below his neck and then applied a depilatory to finish the job. He then had Tom lay on a massage table while he applied a special cream to soften Tom’s skin. The process felt wonderful and kept Tom in a state of arousal. By the time that Bill returned from the museum, Tom was back in his muscle shirt, jockstrap and spandex shorts and smelling wonderful. Jeremy was very pleased with his work.

“You never fail to impress Jeremy,” Bill said examining Tom’s body. Bill admired the smoothness and softness. Tom was unable to prevent his penis from getting erect again. It just happened constantly. “I can see that Tom likes it too.” Jeremy smiled sensing what was next. “Tom, good boys are grateful and you should be grateful to Jeremy for all that he has done for you.” Nothing more needed to be said. The programming in Tom’s mind instantly responded and he dropped to his knees in front of Jeremy. He then then unbuttoned Jeremy’s jeans and unzipped his fly. Jeremy’s cock sprang free. His musk was intoxicating to Tom, who then began licking the base of Jeremy’s shaft and gradually working his way up. Even though Tom had never given a blow job, he knew instinctively what to do. Bill had reshaped his mind as a good boy. Although Tom had only received basic conditioning, Bill was very pleased at his progress. He was going to need more work, but his selection of Tom was proving to be a good one.

Bill allowed Tom to dress and they departed from Tom’s apartment. Bill took advantage of the time to allow Tom to listen to the next file. This file was focused on having Tom improve his body, both diet and exercise, to make his body more fit and attractive. Although Tom was not in bad shape, he had a bit of a spare tire that needed to go and he needed to generally become more muscular and correspondingly dumber. He would be signing Tom up at his gym and he would be working out daily. For his part, Tom would be feeling more and more pleasure and arousal as he worked out. The gym was set up especially to train good boys and to help them become jock boys. During their workouts, members wore only a jockstrap, socks and sneakers and it was not unusual to see members pleasuring each other with a blowjob or the occasional fucking. As with the other files that Tom listening to, this file was making him hard and Bill was happy to see how excited Tom was getting.

Bill decided that Tom need some time off work to focus on his training. At this point, his job was a huge distraction that needed to be turned off. Bill put Tom into a deep trance and instructed him to call his boss and take two weeks off from work due to some family issues. Tom was all too happy to obey. He knew that Bill had his best interests at heart and it was a small price to pay to feel the pleasure that Bill gave him on a regular basis. Tom had accumulated considerable vacation time and his boss was more than happy to allow the impromptu vacation, especially since work was slack. Bill called his gym and made an appointment for Tom to receive orientation. The gym was strictly members only and guests, but there was a strict rule on orientation that included guests. The orientation took about an hour and was conducted by two of the personal trainers. The trainers were dressed in tight black t-shirts and black spandex shorts. Prospective members and guests like Tom arrived and were checked in. They were then taken to a small locker room separate from the main locker room. They removed their clothing and slipped into a pink jockstrap, socks and sneakers. No other clothing was permitted. The pink jockstrap designated Tom as a prospective member. As Tom emerged from the locker room, it was difficult to hide his cock that was tenting his jockstrap. There were two other men in the locker room with him. One was college-aged and the other appeared to be in his 40’s. Both men had crewcuts, like Tom, and both were smooth. There was no idle chatter between them and signs on the wall stated “Silence—No Talking Permitted.” One of the trainers placed his hand firmly on Tom’s shoulder and led him the other men to a room with a video screen. They were each seated in a recliner and headphones were placed over their ears. The trainer then removed Tom’s sneakers and lowered his jockstrap, allowing his rigid penis to spring free. Tom began hearing soft tones in his headphones along with binaural beats. He began to relax more and more. On the screen was a spiral and Tom could not help but look deeply into it. He felt so relaxed. He began to hear of voice telling him to relax and watch the spiral. The spiral gave way to images of men working out. Lifting weights and doing pushups and chin-ups. Tom began to understand that working out was good for him and that his body needed to become stronger and more attractive. He watched as some of the men helped one another. As one man on a bench lifted, another man sucked his cock. All of the men seemed to be enjoying themselves and Tom really wanted to join the fun.

As Tom continued to watch, one of the trainers applied some lube to his cock and began to stroke it. It felt so good. The other two boys were also being stroked and their bodies writhed in pleasure. Tom could see why Bill enjoyed this gym. When he finally came, his body relaxed and his eyes closed. When he awoke, one of the trainers guided him to the gym. The two other boys who had been training with him were already there working out. Both seemed very happy and Tom began his workout with some pushups and some lunges. He then moved over to the rowing machine. His body felt so good and watching the other boys workout was so inspiring. Before meeting Bill, Tom hated going to the gym. Not anymore. This was how he needed to start each and every day. He also needed to work on his diet and to begin taking some supplements. While he was rowing, Bill walked up. He was wearing his jockstrap, socks and white Converse.

“Did you enjoy orientation?” Bill asked.

“It was really great. Thanks for bringing me here.”

“You’re welcome boy.” Bill playfully gave a quick stroke to Tom’s erection. “Have fun and don’t be afraid to chat with some of the other members. We also come here to enjoy ourselves and also for a good workout.” Bill smiled and walked over to do some dead lifts. As Tom was finishing his rowing, a man in his 30’s approached.

“Hi, name’s Walt,” he said extending his hand.

“Hi Walt, I’m Tom.”

“You’re new here.” Tom smiled sheepishly. “No reason to be nervous. This is a wonderful place to get in shape and to enjoy our bodies.” Tom nodded. “Everyone here is nice and we all want help our gym buddies learn and grow. We also want to help them get off. Let me show you. Looks like you might benefit from some sit ups.” Walt helped Tom position himself on one of the exercise mats. Tom was embarrassed that his dick was so hard. Walt smiled. “Don’t be embarrassed. Working out is arousing. Walt turned around. On the wall was a dispenser with antibacterial wipes for cleaning equipment as well as a lube dispenser. He squirted some lube in his palm and knelt next to Tom. He pulled down Tom’s jockstrap freeing his erection. “Now then, for each sit-up you do in good form, I am going to stroke your cock. The more sit-ups in good form, the more pleasure.” Tom did his first sit-up and felt Walt’s hand glide up and down his shaft. “Good boy.” Tom barely made it to 50 sit-ups before he came. Walt positioned his mouth to catch Tom’s cum.

“That felt wonderful Walt.” Walt smiled.

“You taste pretty good.” Bill watched as Walt continued to work with Tom. It was nice to see Tom making new friends at the gym. It was important to his growth and sexual development. After Tom had finished his workout, Walt walked him over to Bill. “Tom is a real stud. Thanks for letting me workout with him. Hope we can do it again soon.” Tom nodded. Bill looked at his watch.

“Okay, young man,” Bill said, “it’s time for you to get cleaned up and back to the apartment.” He gave Tom a slap on his ass cheek. They went into the regular locker room to shower. Unlike the small locker room where Tom started, this room was filled with guys in various states of dress. Everyone seemed very happy and playful. It reminded Tom of his days in high school. Bill showed Tom to a locker and Tom removed his sneakers, socks and pink jockstrap.”

“Sir, when will I get a white jockstrap like the other guys?” Bill smiled.

“That’s going to be a little while. Newbies or as we call you ‘Pinkies’ are required to wear pink jockstraps for at least a month, sometimes longer until the trainers are satisfied that they are fully committed to their workouts and becoming an asset to the gym. No worries, it’s a great way to meet other members. Just remember to be polite and respectful of regular members. If they ask you to do something, do it. They are trying to help you learn your place.” He handed Tom a towel and guided him to the showers. Tom noticed there was also a sauna and a steam room. When he peeked into the steam room, he saw one of the boys from his orientation sucking another member’s cock. The showers were a large tiled room with a number of shower heads protruding from the wall. There was a lot of chatter and some of the members were playing with one another. Tom was grateful to Bill for bringing him to the gym. This was going to give him the chance to work on his body and shed some of the unwanted weight he had gained. After they showered, both Bill and Tom dressed and headed back to the apartment. Tom felt exhausted and his head began to drop.

“Looks like someone could use a nice nap.”

“That sounds wonderful,” Tom said. He was hoping that he would not be napping by himself.