The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE COMMUTE

Chapter 1

It was only Monday, and the week was off to a terrible start. On Saturday, my girlfriend of almost three years had broke things off telling me that I was no serious enough about the relationship. Heck wasn’t great sex good enough. Apparently not. I figured she would call the next day and apologize, and we would get back together, but nothing so far. On Sunday, my 2010 Toyota decided it did not want to go in reverse. My friend looked under the hood and told me that it was likely the transmission and that I was looking at several thousands of dollars to fix it. That was money I did not have. So, this morning, my only option was to take the light rail into downtown. Looks like this will be my transportation for the foreseeable future. I slept badly last night, so I feel like crap. By the time I got onto the train, there was only one seat left next to an older guy but I was not feeling picky so I plopped down with a sigh.

“Bad weekend?” the guy asked.

“The worst. Plus, not enough sleep last night.”

“That’s a bad combination,” he volunteered.

“Tell me about it.” The train pulled away from the stop and started its slow movement toward downtown. It usually took me about 45 minutes to drive, but this ride was going to be every bit of an hour. The guy turned his head toward me.”

“Name’s Bill Wheeler, you?”

“Tom Foster.”

“Tom, you look pretty stressed out. If you don’t mind me saying so.”

“Nope. I am feeling pretty crappy.”

“I might be able to help,” Bill said.

“I’ll take all the help I can get. I don’t suppose you can fix a transmission?”

“Sorry, not my line of work. But I can help with your stress issues. I work for a software developer that is working on an app called ‘Power Nap’ that is designed to allow a listener to get a quick but super relaxing nap in a short period of time, like while commuting.”

“Really? Sounds like something I could benefit from.

“It does indeed. It just so happens I have a beta version on my phone if you would like to listen to it. You can use your own earbuds.” The program appeared to be 32 minutes.

“What does it sound like?”

“It is a file with lots of layers including binaural beats and subliminal messages that tell you to relax.”

“Wow, that sounds nice. But I would hate to fall asleep and miss my stop. Losing my job would be the last straw.”

“No worries. What is your stop?”

“Gaylord Street and 4th Avenue.”

“Perfect. I get off at Gaylord and 6th. If you doze off, I will nudge you before your stop.” Tom shrugged.

“Guess I have nothing to lose.”

“Only your stress.” Tom paired his earbuds and Bill stared the file adjusting the volume to block out the sound of the train as it stopped and started. Tom leaned back and Bill started the file. Tom could not hear any particular words but only a soft beat in the background. Bill was right, it was relaxing. As Bill watched, Tom’s eyes grew heavier and finally closed. Soon he was fast asleep. Watching Tom, he could tell that he was totally relaxed because his shoulders slumped and a bit of drool began to pool on the edge of his lips. The file ran its entire length before Tom’s stop and his eyes fluttered open.”

“Feel better?” Bill asked.

“That was wonderful. I feel like I got eight hours of sleep.” Bill smiled.

“That’s exactly what Power Nap is designed to provide. It fools your brain into thinking that you have been asleep for much longer.”

“Can I buy a copy?”

“Not yet. It’s still in development. But you are welcome to use my copy during the commute. There are actually four files. Each one is more powerful than the next.”

“Wow. I would love to try the others. What time do you head home?

“I usually work a bit later. Probably around 6:30pm.”

“Mind if we meet up so I can try it again?

“Not at all. I will be at the Gaylord and 6th Street stop around 6:30.”

“Works for me. I can work a bit later too. Thanks for your help, Bill. See you this evening.” Tom hopped off at his stop feeling much happier and more relaxed than when he got on the train. Bill smiled to himself. The app was one of his own design. He had tried to market it, but it still had some bugs. Perhaps with Tom’s help, he could work those out. The rest of the day for Tom was super productive. His mind was clear, and he seemed to have the desire to want to please his boss, Sheldon. By the end of the day, he was finished off all of his pending projects much to Sheldon’s delight.

“Tom, I have to say that you have become a real team player. I hope you keep up the good work.”

“Thanks Sheldon. I feel like a new person.” Tom looked at his watch. It was 6:15 and he did not want to miss the train back with Bill. He walked down to Bill’s stop but did not see him. He hoped that he has not missed his new friend. About 6:25, Bill appeared.

“Hi Tom, how was work today?”

“Terrific. I’ve never felt so productive. That little program of yours did wonders for me.”

“Glad to hear it. Once we get on the train, I will let you listen to the second file.” Tom was trying to contain his excitement. The first file had worked wonders and made him productive on a day that started out as one of the worst he could remember. He could only imagine what the second file would do. When the train arrived, it was barely half full because rush hour had ended. He and Bill took seats in the rear of the train so that they could have some privacy. Bill pulled the second file up on his phone and synched Tom’s earbuds. “You ready to relax?” Tom nodded. Bill clicked on the file and Tom’s ears were filled with sounds like the ones that he had heard earlier this morning. As Bill watched, Tom’s body relaxed, and his eyes gradually closed. His breathing seemed much shallower. The file was slightly longer than the first at 38 minutes, but still would not exceed the length of the return commute.

About 15 minutes into the file, Bill noticed that Tom was beginning to show signs of arousal. His rigid penis was beginning to tent his suit pants and his breath was quickening. It was clear that Tom was experiencing some sexual stimulation. This was exactly what Bill expected and wanted. The program was designed to relax the person listening to it, but also to make them horny. It was this very feature of the program that had troubled Bill’s potential investors, but, to him, it was an essential element and one which he was unwilling to remove. He had tested on previous subjects and Tom’s reaction was proving to be consistent. With any luck, Tom would want to continue with the final two files. As the train neared their destination, Bill nudged Tom as the program concluded.

“How was it? You were out cold.”

“Amazing. I was feeling so fucking horny. I hope I didn’t embarrass myself.”

“No, but it was a good thing we sat at the back of the train. Your dick was a hard as a steel rod.” Tom blushed.

“I just kept feeling like I was having orgasm after orgasm.” Bill smiled.

“Nothing wrong with that. I think you need a day off. Let’s skip tomorrow and I will let you listen to the third file.” Tom looked disappointed.

“Nothing tomorrow?”

“No, your brain needs some down time. I want you to get the most out of this. Oh, by the way ‘Helpless’”. The instant Tom heard his trigger, his mind shut down and his eyes closed. The second file contained a trigger, which was now firmly implanted in Tom’s mind. “Tom, do you hear me?”

“Yes, I hear.”

“Good, from now on, you will obey me without question or hesitation.”

“Yes…..obey without question or hesitation.” Bill smiled. This was going very nicely. He still had a lot of work to do, especially to reorient Tom’s sexuality, but the necessary foundation had been laid.

“You will obey me and submit to me, because I know what’s best for you and you respect me more than anyone else you know. Whatever I tell you to do is for your own good and obeying me gives you pleasure. The more you obey, the more pleasure you feel.”

“Obedience is pleasure,” Tom whispered.

“Yes, Tom. Obedience to me is pleasure and your mind and your body crave the pleasure I can give you.” Tom’s cock was rock hard again and Bill could tell that he wanted to stroke it, but Tom needed to learn that only Bill had the power to give him pleasure and only when he earned it. “You’re feeling so horny now Tom. So incredibly horny. You want to stroke your cock so badly…but you are not permitted to do that. Only I can give you permission.” Bill could see the desperation in Tom’s face, but Tom had to learn who controlled his pleasure. “Tom, I know you want to cum, but this is not the time nor the place. Feel your arousal begin to cool. Dropping back into a state of calm.” Bill could see that Tom was doing as instructed. “I will count back from 5 to 0. When I reach 0, you will be fully awake and alert feeling fully refreshed. 5-4-3-2-1 and 0.” Tom opened his eyes.

“We almost at my stop?” He seemed almost unaware that he had spent most of the train ride in deep hypnosis.

“Sure are. Did you like the second file?”

“Absolutely. I feel like I slept for hours.” Bill smiled.

“I’m glad it’s working so well for you. Even so, tomorrow is a rest day.” Tom nodded. He had vacation time in the bank, so no problem there. “I want you to spend time listening to your files again and letting them get a firm footing in your mind. You should be ready for the third file the next day and the final file the day after that. Once you have finished listening to all the files, you will be a new man.” Tom smiled. He was lucky to have Bill as a friend.

“I really appreciate everything you have done for me,” Tom said.

“What are friends for? There is still a lot of work to be done. Rest up tomorrow and I will call and check on you. I want you to sleep and listen to your files.” Tom nodded and stepped off the train. Running into to Bill was a godsend. He checked his phone. Bill had texted him the two files. When he got home, he was feeling a bit tired despite his nap on the train. He emailed his boss and advised that he would be out the next day due to illness.

He started to change his clothes, but then felt more comfortable staying naked. Since he lived alone and he no longer had a girlfriend, it hardly mattered. It just felt good. At about 8:30, he decided to call it a night. Still nude, he slipped into bed and began listening to the second file. He was asleep in no time. Although Tom slept well, he experienced erotic dreams that caused his penis to remain erect. He did not wake up until almost 8:00am the next day. He felt refreshed, but decided he needed to continue to listen to his files. He did not want to disappoint Bill. By the time Bill called around noon, Tom had listened to the files several times. Bill was pleased.

“I am very proud of you Tom.” Bill’s praise made Tom feel good. He wanted Bill to be proud of him. “I am taking this afternoon off and I will stop by your apartment. We need to make sure that you continue to make progress.”

“Thanks Bill. I hardly know how to thank you.”

“Watching you continue to make progress is thanks enough. I should be there about 2:00pm. Feel free to stay comfortable.”

“Great. See you then.” Tom showered and shaved, but decided he felt more comfortable in the nude. His body wasn’t perfect, but he did work out and felt good about showing it off. In the past, he had felt self-conscious about it, but, thanks to the files from Bill, he was feeling more pride. Besides, being naked made him feel enough arousal to stay hard. A few minutes after 2:00, Bill knocked on the door and was greeted by Tom in the nude. Bill admired Tom’s body and Tom offered no resistance when Bill cradled his balls and gave his penis a couple of quick strokes.

“Tom I am very pleased to see that you have taken good care of your body. Good boys are proud of their bodies. I want you to continue to workout and watch your diet.” Bill pulled out a small bag. “I have a few items that I want you to try.” He pulled out a jockstrap. “From now on, you will wear a jockstrap rather than boxers or briefs. A jockstrap is healthier and will give your penis and balls the support they need.” He handed the jockstrap to Tom, who slipped it on.

“That feels really good.”

“Remember, I know what’s best for you.” Tom nodded. “I also want you to wear these black spandex shorts when you go out casually. They will look nice with a muscle t-shirt. There is no reason in the world to hide that nice penis of yours.” Tom blushed. “Finally, I made an appointment for 3:00pm to get you a haircut. You’ll look much nicer with a boy-style crew cut. I want you to keep the crew cut until I tell you otherwise.”

“Yes, Sir.” Bill looked at his watch.

“Time to get going. We don’t want to be late.” Tom slipped on his spandex shorts and a tight white muscle t-shirt. Bill also provided him with a pair of white ankle socks and a new pair of white Converse. “You look good. How do you feel?”

“I feel good. Thank you for my new clothes.”

“You’re welcome. Good boys dress to show off their bodies.” Tom nodded. He was grateful to Bill for taking such good care of him and helping him get over all his stress issues. They waited for the train. Even though it was early October, the temperature had cooled off and Tom felt a bit chilly in his spandex shorts and muscle t-shirt, but Bill knew what was best. The boarded the train for the 20-minute ride. Tom had never been to the Arts District before, but it had a reputation for being very Avant Garde. They sat toward the rear of the almost empty train. Bill reached into his satchel and pulled out a lap blanket. He smiled. “You look a bit chilly.” Tom nodded and Bill spread the blanket over both of their legs. As the train moved along its route, Tom could feel Bill moving his right hand under the blanket until it rested on his bulge under his spandex shorts. Bill then began to gentle rub, which made Tom’s penis more and more erect. “That feels good, doesn’t it?”

“Yes, Sir.” Tom said as he felt more and more pleasure. Bill then pulled down Tom’s spandex and jockstrap and began to stroke his penis.

“Feeling more and more pleasure boy. Let your mind and body relax for me.” Tom could feel his balls churning. He needed to cum. “No cumming boy,” Bill said continuing his gentle stroking. “Cumming is a privilege”. When Tom was on the edge, Bill withdrew his hand and pulled Tom’s jockstrap and shorts back up. “Just a taste of what you have to look forward to boy.” Tom groaned. As the train entered the Arts District, Tom could see various studios punctuated by the occasional gay bar. Pride flags were flying in abundance. They exited the train and walked down a small alley to a barber shop “Jeremy’s Clips”. The tingle of a small bell above the door announced their arrival.

“Bill, how nice to see you.”

“Nice to see you as well Jeremy,” Bill said as they hugged.

“And who is this nice young man?”

“This is my friend Tom. We met on the train yesterday and I have been working with him to help reduce his stress. I want him to get a nice boy cut and let’s get rid of that nasty hair below his neck. Feel free to help him relax.” Jeremy smiled.

“I’ll make him feel right at home. He is adorable. Give my about two hours with him.” Bill nodded.

“I am going to walk over to the museum. If you need to reach me, call my cell.”

“Will do.”

“Now, Tommy, let’s get you into the chair.” Jeremy led Tom into a room in the back and into one of the barber chairs. “Have a seat.” Tom sat in the chair. Although he was in a strange environment, Jeremy put him at ease. “Let’s get that hair of yours washed first.” He leaned the chair back over the sink and began wetting Tom’s hair. Tom wasn’t sure why, but his penis was getting hard again.