The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Additional information:

I’m not a native English speaker so if you want to report any errors or corrections, please feel free to do it. Comments of any kind are also welcome. write to:

The Clinic

Chapter 2 — Doctor Hatcher

Virginia could not see who had entered, facing away from the door, but she heard the voices of Dr. Nunez and another woman.

She heard the door close but the women ignored her, ending a conversation that engaged them for another minute. The conversation seemed to be about “coffee break” topics. Finally this ended and Dr. Nunez exclaimed “Virginia, please, turn around. Virginia, without saying a word, rotated on herself, always remaining at attention. Now she was facing the office door and the desk remained behind her.

She was in front of Doctor Nunez and a very tall and curvy woman with short red hair, who seemed to her another doctor because the white coat she was wearing.

“Virginia, this is Dr. Hatcher.”

“Very pleased,” Dr. Hatcher exclaimed.” Virginia was unable to participate in these introductions because she had not been asked any questions and therefore she could not speak.

“Doctor Hatcher will continue her visit, from this moment on it is absolutely decisive you do everything Doctor Hatcher tells you. Obey every order from her, in this way the results of your visit will be better, please. . Did you understand Virginia? ”

“Yes, Doctor Nunez.”

“Very well, now you can stop standing at attention and you can relax, you have been very good so far.”

Virginia was finally able to move, she began to slowly stretch her legs and massage her arms and shoulders! Damn if she was sore, and she really had to go to the bathroom! At this point, Dr. Nunez went to the desk, sat down and started to work. All this time Dr. Hatcher watched her and smiled kindly. As soon as Dr. Nunez was seated, she said softly “Virginia stand at attention please.” Immediately she Virginia stopped stretching and stood up with her hands behind her back.

“Very well Virginia. May I ask you if you have to go to the bathroom?”

“Oh yes, and urgently!” Virginia answered.

“Very well Virginia. From now on I would like you to follow some small rules.” She paused.

“You must always call me Dr. Hatcher while I will simply call you Virginia. This will greatly help the doctor-patient relationship. Did you understand correctly?”

“Yes, Dr. Hatcher.”

“Are you feeling sore now?

“Yes very much, Dr. Hatcher.”

“You have to go to the bathroom, were you telling me?”

“Yes, and with some urgency, Dr. Hatcher.”

“I have to ask you, when Dr. Nunez left you alone in the office for her coffee break, well deserved I must say, after working with you for more than two hours, did you think about sitting down or going to the bathroom?”

“Yes, Dr. Hatcher.”

“Why didn’t you do it then?”

“Because I was ordered to stay in this position until I was told otherwise.” Virginia answered, a little upset by that dialogue. Did she think she would not be able to carry out such a simple request? However she tried to be diplomatic in answering, it was always an interview.

“Since Dr. Nunez didn’t say anything, I thought I had to stay at attention.”

“Very well, very well, you did very well Virginia.”

Virginia felt again that strange feeling of embarrassment for the compliments received.”

Dr. Hatcher noticed something; “Are you embarrassed to receive compliments Virginia?”

“Yes, Dr. Hatcher.” Virginia became even more embarrassed but she couldn’t help but to stand straight in front of the doctor while she blushed.

“Humility is a great quality Virginia.” Said Dr. Hatcher, then she was silent for a minute. She finally resumed.

“The position you have taken, the one on attention, serves to keep your concentration high, to keep you focused on things to do and it helps the other person to keep his efficiency high without having to check you every minute. This is why we demand so much that you stand at attention. Do you understand Virginia? ”

“Yes, Dr. Hatcher.” Virginia really understood.

“When it is no longer necessary to maintain the position we use another command. This command is called rest. When you are given the rest command, you can leave the on attention position and relax your arms and legs. You can also speak again without being questioned. I mean, you can behave normally again. Do you understand? ”

“Yes, Dr. Hatcher.”

“Very good.” She paused and then “Rest Virginia.”

Virginia could move again, damn she was sore!

“Now Virginia, go to the bathroom, it’s here on the right just outside the office. When you have finished freshening up, come to my office. It is further down the hall and it says Dr. Hatcher on the door.”

Virginia felt she had no obligation, but it came naturally to her to exclaim “Thank you Dr. Hatcher.” Then she headed for the door; she thought about saying goodbye to Dr. Nunez but she didn’t, Dr. Nunez seemed very busy and then, she was clearly told to go to the bathroom and that’s what she intended to do without delay. After a while, she knocked on the door of Dr. Hatcher’s office. “Come in,” she heard her reply, and went inside.