The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Additional information:

I’m not a native English speaker so if you want to report any errors or corrections, please feel free to do it. Comments of any kind are also welcome. write to:

The Clinic

Chapter 1 — The Clinic

Virginia was feeling fat and depressed when she heard about the weight loss Clinic. It seemed to work miracles and everyone said they were satisfied. He decided to make an appointment.

The Clinic looked professional and spotless. A pretty and very fit secretary greeted her with a smile and after a very short wait, she entered the office that had been indicated to her.

The administration lady was a beautiful elegant woman and she also looked very fit. His friendliness was exquisite. Unfortunately, the cost was very prohibitive for her student finances. The woman sensed Virginia’s disappointment. There was a chance, she could get free treatment in exchange for work. There was no certainty of being accepted, but the Clinic in exchange for a free internship gave access to all facilities and treatments. Was she interested?

Virginia accepted immediately moved by gratitude, of course she was interested. Everything seemed top notch and she had a lot of free time. The woman dismissed her, she would be called back with an answer.

The second time Virginia entered the Clinic, the feelings of efficiency and seriousness were, if possible, even more evident. A different secretary than on the first day admitted her and the office where she was taken was also different. It said Dr. Nunez. Inside it, a man and a woman were waiting for her, he sitting at a desk, she standing next to him. The middle-aged man immediately sent her feelings of charm, although he was not tall and a little fat. He was the manager and got up to receive her. He shook her hand over the desk and said:

“You must be Virginia, welcome, please sit down.” Virginia thought for a moment to greet the other woman but instead she sat down immediately. Dr. Nunez, as the director introduced her, was a woman of medium height with very black hair, very beautiful, elegantly dressed and obviously very fit. She was standing smiling but she said nothing and did nothing to introduce herself. The interview was very short. Only the director spoke while the doctor did not participate in the least even though she was very attentive and always smiling. She was asked for her CV, what she was studying, some questions were asked about her family and her motivations. Eventually the director stood up, while Virginia remained seated. She didn’t quite know why, usually she would get up too, but he didn’t think of it at that moment. In any case, the director paid no attention to it at all.

“Your interview will continue with Dr. Nunez,” said the director.

Please do everything she asks you, this is a preparatory visit to your acceptance.”

Then he headed for the door, beckoning the doctor to follow him. The doctor immediately followed the director, preceding him at the end, opening the door for him, still smiling, to which he reciprocated by putting his hands on his hips and recommending “do a good job”, with a whisper. Virginia however saw nothing of this scene; she had remained seated and was looking straight ahead at the empty desk. Nunez returned to her desk but instead of sitting up again, she put a hand on Virginia’s shoulder.

“Please miss, get up.” Virginia immediately got up.

“We will have to talk a lot, it is a very important interview so please follow my instructions to the letter.”

“I would like, please, that when you talk to me you always use the expression Doctor Nunez, while I will always call you Virginia.”

“Okay Dr. Nunez, there are no problems.” Somehow, this way of addressing the doctor immediately seemed natural to her.

“Another thing, also this very important. In order not to introduce errors in the visit, I would like you to never speak during this visit, unless you have been expressly questioned”. The doctor paused, but Virginia said nothing. She was being visited and she didn’t want misbehave.

“Virginia, did you understand everything?”. Only then Virginia spoke and say “yes, Dr. Nunez”.

“There is another rule I have to ask you to follow. It is important to get the best results.”

Virginia waited without speaking.

“You have to stand while we speak, do you think you can?”

“Yes, Doctor Nunez”.

“Also to keep her concentration at maximum I have to ask you to keep her arms in a certain position, I’ll show you”. The woman took Virginia’s arms, guided them behind her back and bent her elbows so that her forearms were parallel to the ground. Then she shook her hands each around her opposite forearm.

“Do you think you can keep this position?”

“Yes, Doctor Nunez”.

“I also ask if you can stand up straight with your back and chest out.” At which Virginia immediately straightened up.

“To make things easier I will call this position at attention. When I tell you to get to attention you put will put yourself in this position, do you understand?“

“Yes, Doctor Nunez”.

“Let’s give it a try, I want to see if you understand, please sit.” Virginia sat down immediately.

“Virginia at attention”. Immediately Virginia stood up and stood at attention, straight an arrow, with her chest pushed forward and her hands behind her back, with her forearms gathered.

“Excellent, you are very good Virginia!". Hearing these words Virginia felt flush with embarrassment, receiving compliments always had this effect on her. At other times she would denied with her brim or she would have even hidden her face with her hands but she had to blush remaining always at attention without taking her face away.

“You will have to stay in this position until you are told otherwise, this is a very important thing. Did you understand this point correctly?”

“Yes, Doctor Nunez”. The doctor sat down on the desk, took a stack of papers and told Virginia to get as close to the table as possible.

“From this moment on, Virginia, I demand the utmost sincerity from you. When I ask a question, you will have to concentrate very well and answer precisely to everything I ask you. Some things may seem very intimate to you and maybe you will not want to talk about other things, but there will be no exceptions. You will have to answer as best you can, leaving nothing out and never lying. ”

The doctor paused, Virginia stood at attention without saying anything.

“Did you understand Virginia?”

“Yes, Doctor Nunez.”

“Very well let’s start.”

Doctor Nunez asked a huge number of questions, about her family, they didn’t live in the city, she called them every night, about her boyfriend, she didn’t hang out with anyone, about her friends, about her free time. She asked about her sexual tastes, her free time, about his interests, writing down everything. In short, Dr. Nunez ultimately knew all about Virginia’s life.

Virginia found herself talking freely, as she had never done, about everything she had; she revealed even the darkest things, which she would never confess even to herself, let alone to another person, without any hesitation and providing a wealth of details if requested. This phase lasted almost two hours, which the girl passed motionless in the commanded position. At one point, Dr. Nunez exclaimed “very well”. She closed the file that she had duly filled out, put the pen next to the files, got up and left the room. Virginia felt a moment of shock when she heard the door close. The doctor was out! And she was still there, standing in front of the desk, chest out and hands behind her back. For the first time she felt the weariness of having held that position for so long. Could she sit down? But the doctor made it clear, she had to stay in that position until she was told otherwise.

And she hadn’t been told.

She also had to go to the bathroom, she felt her urge to grow inside her. Could she do it? It was excluded! From the order she had been given, she couldn’t even sit down, not even move, let alone go out and look for a bathroom! Unthinkable. This internal debate lasted a long time, she had been told to stand at attention and she had never been told otherwise. She would have been at attention. She could not have said how much she remained so still, in that silent office, she felt as if she had spent an eternity. Although she would never know, unable to check the time, she had waited for 20 minutes.

Finally, the door opened and she heard people enter.