The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Chief

Chapter 2

After my trip, and I was back at home I spent a few days testing out the statues powers seeing how long I could make people do things and if there was anything else I could find out about it. Today I came down for lunch and found that all the food that I had bought for myself had been eaten. Now there is only one person in this house who eats my food and it is that brat of a sister I have. So I figured it was time to put an end to this, I went up stairs and made sure that no one else was around, and got the statue out from my chest. I had piled blankets and other do-dads on top of it just in case anyone had looked in. Well I thought, this will be a good learning experience, I couldn’t help but do a little Dr. Evil laugh there. I walked to my sisters room, I could hear the annoyingly loud Brittany Spears coming from the inside, hey while I’m at it….

“Hey you in here?!” I shouted while I opened the door.

“Get out of here you jerk!” my sister said, she was in her bra and grabbed for a shirt, while she grabbed a pillow and pitched it at me. “Your supposed to knock, and I don’t want you in here anyway!”

“Aw, I didn’t mean to, I just wanted to show you something anyways.” I said “Its real pretty and I might just let you borrow it.” This seemed to intrigue her.

“Well what is it, is it behind your back? Well show it to me I don’t have all day.” She said flipping her hair in inpatients. I reached from behind my back and thrust the statue towards her, the Chef’s eyes level with hers. “Wow those are pretty jewels in the eyesss…..” she said as her own became glassy. I didn’t wait for her to be drawn towards the Chief’s eyes instead I pushed the statue right up against her forehead. Again the lights shot out from the jeweled eyes into my sisters. I took the statue and laid it on the bed.

“Who am I?” I asked

“You are the Chief” was her reply.

“You bet I am buttercup. Now was it you who ate all of my food downstairs?” I asked

“Yes Chief I ate your food.”

“Ok well that and a few other things are going to change. First off you are not going to eat anymore food that you know is mine. Second you are not going to play Brittany Spears or any of your other music loudly. Finally you will treat me with respect and when I tell you to do something you will do it. Do you understand?”

“Yes Chief.” Was her reply

“Now in 15 seconds you will wake up as if nothing has happened, you won’t remember the statue or anything else except the orders I have given you.” And with that I walked out of the room. Well I guess we will see if it worked later on.

I spent the rest of the day on the computer trying to find out more about the statue but no luck. I started to get hungry so I went downstairs for dinner. In luck my sister was in there too. “Hi, what’s up?” I asked.

“Nothing much, just hungry” she said. I thought I would try a little test.

“Hey you know what could you go get my pen from upstairs? My feet hurt and I need to sit down.”

“Sure no problem” she said getting up and dashing to get my pen. She came back down a few seconds later with the pen. “Here you go.”

“Ah you know what I don’t need it anymore would you mind taking it back up?” I said grinning.

“No, no problem.” She said running back up stairs. I thought great at least home life will be easier from now on. I ate a great meal and went to bed.

The next day I packed my bags, I had planned a get together with my friends who were away at college. MSU was supposed to have some great places to pick up girls, and I of course had the best pick up line of all. But more than anything I wanted to go because of a girl I knew, she and I had dated for such a short time I almost wonder if we had at all. Mandy was incredibly sexy, 5′2 maybe a 100 pounds wet. But she had a good full C cup and a round firm ass to go along with it. Only problem was she was a complete prude, I mean we never even kissed! So I took the two hour drive to MSU and settled in with my friends, after a few hours of video games and a quick dinner I told them I was going out to see an old friend. They all laughed and started doing the spank the monkey dance. So I stopped by my car on the way to her dorm, and kept the statue under my coat for safe keeping. I got to her door and knocked trying to hide the roll of quarters that had already started to form in my pants. She came to the door and opened it.

“Hey! How are you!?” she said a little surprised. “Why are you here?”

“Well I came up to visit the guys and I thought I would stop by and say hi. Is that ok?” I asked

“Yeah I wish you would have called or something so I wouldn’t look like a scrub” I liked what she had on a regular t-shirt and a pair of tight sweat pants. “But it’s just you I guess.” That stung a little bit considering I used to be her boyfriend and now I’m a “just you”.

“Well can I come in?” I asked and she opened up the door wider for me to get in.

“Sure have a seat” she said pointing to the chair while she sat on the bed. “what is new with you?”

“Well I really think my life is starting to turn around.” I said smiling, “I just got back from Hawaii and I think I made a few smart investments while I was there.”

“Really, what do you mean did you buy land or something in Hawaii?” She asked with a puzzled look on her face.

“No, more like something that would help me out with my relationship problems, in fact I was hoping it might help ours.”

“Now Tim, we have been over this, it was a mistake for us to go out, I really only want to be friends with you.”

“Well, I’ll tell you what take a look at this and then tell me what you think.” I said as I pulled out the statue.

“What is this some kind of statue that is supposed to make me fall in love with you?” she said with a mock expression on her face.

“Well yeah kind of, look at the eyes, there some kind of stone I can’t make out.” I said readjusting myself because the pressure was getting to great on my jeans.

“Yeah the eyes are pretty…..so deep…” she said, her face started to slacken. Finally she was totally blank like the others. I hurried the process along by pushing the statue to her face, the red beams again shot out and she was silent staring ahead.

“Who am I?” I asked

“The Chief” she said in a monotone voice. Ha this is great!

“You have to do everything I tell you to don’t you?”

“Yes Chief, whoever holds the Chief is the Chief, and I obey” she said in the same monotone voice as before.

“Alright” I said “You are in love with me, You want to please me more than anything else in the world. You find me extremely sexy; you have never met or will ever meet a man as attractive as I am. When you’re close to me you will get very turned on. You no longer see sex as something that is wrong although you only want to have sex with me. Also you will obey any commands I give you as if they are your own thoughts. When I snap my fingers you will forget; the statue, and everything else other than the commands I have given you.” I added “when I say the words HOT GIRL, to you, sensitivity in all of your sexual areas will be doubled.” And “If I say THE CHIEF then you will go back to this trance. Then I snapped my fingers.