The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Chief

Chapter 1

My story begins over a year ago. First an introduction, my name is Tim Reed, Timmy to most people who know me. I am 20, and I live with my parents and my little sister in Michigan. We don’t do much together as a family, that’s why it was strange when the whole family including aunts and uncles decided to take a two week trip to Hawaii. I of course could not wait, because I mean its Hawaii, hot hula girls and surfer chicks. Only problem is I’m not exactly the big hunky surfer guy that is usually picking up the hot hula girls and the surfer chicks. I don’t know how I would describe my self maybe like a Tom Cruse who got punched in the face a few times, and ate a few to many hamburgers. I’m not bad looking but I do leave something to be desired. Well enough about me on to the trip.

We arrived at the hotel after a 12 hour flight; needless to say we were all tired and went to bed. Like always no one wanted to do anything together, my sister and mom wanted to sunbath (something I will never understand) my dad wanted to go swimming in the ocean and I just wanted to explore the island. Luckily one of my uncles had rented a camaro and wasn’t using it for the day so he let me barrow it. I thought great I got the island to myself and a pretty sweet car to boot, where are all the girls at? I got down to sunset beach, which was a great name for it. Threw a towel down and started looking for beach bunnies. Well I got my wish they were everywhere! So I’m smiling and looking at all the girls when I notice two in particular that were looking at me. They weren’t models or anything but far outside of what my normal “league” would be. So I smile and watch them watching me, and they are talking and giggling so I figured hey what do I have to lose? So I walk over and say hi,

“Hi how are you doing? My names Tim”

“Good, this is Tina and I’m Ashley.”

“So how’s the water today, any good surfing?” I said and instantly regretting it. I looked down at myself and my complete lack, these girls new I not only had never surfed before but that from the looks of things it wasn’t going to happen if I wanted it to. That’s when I noticed they were looking at my pants and still giggling. Still looking down I noticed a fairly large tear in the crotch part of my bathing suit and the white netting(you know the stuff) was hanging out of it. That was one of those moments where you freeze like a deer in the headlights, all that was going threw my head was shit shit shit shit shit. “Well, it seems that a shark got a hold of my shorts before I did” I sheepishly grinned hoping that my humor might in someway make me cooler in this situation. No such luck.

“Yeah, looks like he got something else while he was down there too.” Both girls burst into laughter.

“Heh uh, well I’ll see you girls later…” I said starting to walk away, if you thought the sun was hot, my face was blazing. All the while I could hear the girls laughing and yelling out Shark! I went back to the hotel and rented porn, I was so dejected by today’s course of events I didn’t want to go anywhere or do anything the rest of the trip. For the most part I didn’t, sure I went snorkeling a few times but I stayed in the hotel most of the time. The hotel had a great library of all the ancient Hawaiian legends and gods. I found this very fascinating and spent a lot of time in there reading about the stories.

One day I came across a story that I couldn’t put down. There was a legend of a village where the women every year were taken up to the volcano and a lottery of sorts was implemented to see who would be sacrificed to the Chief, who was the volcano god of that area. I thought to myself why would the women put up with this, and I read on. Apparently the Chief had given the men of this village a statue in likeness of him, it was said to have eyes like rubies, but infinitely more beautiful and deep. The statues possessed the gods powers, they control the women the women of the village, which is why it was so highly sought after. The gems came from inside the volcano, and only by sacrificing a women to their god were the men able to obtain more of the statues. Wow I thought that is pretty cool, imagining what I would do with a statue that could make women do what I wanted. Oh well I thought as I read on, that’ll never happen, even if it was true it says here that one year a man accidentally fell into the volcano, and the Chief thinking this was the sacrificed was angered to the point where he spewed forth lava and buried the town in rock.

Well I still had two days left of my trip and I was getting bored with the hotel, so I figured I would go shopping and attempt to buy something nice for one of the girls I wanted to date back home. So I traveled to fleemarket after fleemarket. I got some shell necklaces and a Hawaii is cool t-shirt but nothing really caught my eye. That is until I headed down the road to one of the less commercialized parts of the island. I thought maybe I was even getting lost; the directions were something to the effects of its three trees down and the second telephone pole on the right. But I eventually found it, now this is what I was talking about, there were handmade pearl necklaces and all the “cool stuff” that you think of when you think of Hawaii. This one vender, a small Hawaiian, who so weathered he looked like my 5th grade pair of shoes asked me

“Hey, what are ya looking fer?”

“Well I would like to get something that will impress the girls back home.”

“Oh? You need to buy something to impress them?” he said looking me up and down, and cracking a smile.

“No, I said” a little annoyed, “But you know how women are they love shiny things and things no one else has. I’m looking for something that no one else has a very unique gift.” Looking at his table he did have a big assortment of rare and strange items.

“Oh I’m just pulling your chain, your not bad kind of like Tom cruise with a crooked face, hehe” I was just about ready to walk out of there when he said, “I do have something no one else does, and it is only on sale today”

“Ok well what is it? I asked expecting some sort of hula dancing pez dispenser or something like that. Just then the little guy got real close and leaned over his table, a feet for someone his stature, “listen carefully, I’ve had this piece for 35 years now, the only reason I am offering it to you is because you remind me of me when I was younger” more cackling. “Now I’m not going to be around much longer so I figure its time for me to give this thing up.” With that he pulled out a square looking object that was covered in a sheet. “Now I ain’t giving it up cheap so don’t look for a handout” he said as he unwrapped the object. As he revealed it I saw two ruby colored flashes in the sunlight, and my breath caught in my throat, it was the same statue I had been reading about earlier, with the impossibly deep rubies for eyes there stood the Chief in all his glory. “Ah! So you know what it is? I see your face, you do remind me of myself, hehee”.

“Yeah I know what it is, but that’s just a story, nothing like that really happened” but I did think that those jewels had to be worth mucho bucks and as far as I was concerned I had not seen a statue of this caliber anywhere else on the island. “how much do you want for it?”

“Oh, you don’t believe! It doesn’t matter you will soon enough, this statue holds the power and soon you will too for the right price.” He rubbed his hands together mentally figuring out how much this power was worth to him. “I will give you this for 3 thousand dollars”

Needless to say I was stunned at the price; I had been saving up for a turbo kit for my car back home (yet another way to meet chicks). I looked at the statue again, there was something about those eyes that I new were special, they were just so abnormally deep. “I don’t have three thousand dollars on me” I said looking at the man. He smiled turned around and pulled out a credit card machine.

“We take Visa and Mastercard”.

Well needless to say I bought the statue (the story is called The Chief). Of course I didn’t want my parents seeing it or knowing how much debt I just put myself in. I kept thinking about popping the eyes out and selling them, but the more I thought about it the less I wanted to do it. We finished up the trip by going to a luale and I got to see the hula dances shake their asses at hypersonic speeds. Then we all prepared to make it home and take that impossibly long 12 hour flight. I was kind of worried about the statue and customs, they won’t let you take foreign gems out of Hawaii and back to the mainland. So when we went through the process, I was pulled aside and a very cute Hawaiian security checker told me I had something in my carry-on that was a problem. “A problem?” I asked in the most innocent voice I could muster.

“Yes the scan shows that you have two gems somewhere in your bag, I’m going to need to take them.” I looked at her with pleading eyes.

“Please I just paid a lot of money for them, maybe they aren’t illegal, they look like rubies but they aren’t, they are the eyes to this statue.” I pulled out the Chief. “Look at it; this is ok to go through customs.” And right then the weirdest thing happened. The guard did look at the statue, and I swear that I saw those gems shinning again; she just stared at the statue, her face moving closer and closer to it. I repeated myself, “This is ok to go through isn’t it?” and just as soon as I said that her eyes moved up to mine, I noticed they definitely had a non focused look to them, kind of like she was looking past me.

“Yes these are fine to go through, I was wrong about that.” She said in distracted tone.

“Ok well not a problem, can I go now?” I said wondering what the heck was going on.

“Yes you can go” she said, so I grabbed my stuff and left, I kept looking back at her and once I was back in line she had what looked like a chill and then scratched her head and went back to what she was doing. Now I’m not stupid, so I am having a hard time dealing with what just happened. I knew that those gems were not ok to go through customs; they should have taken them, not to mention the obvious change in behavior from the security guard. On the other hand though I am a realist, there is no way that the statue made that women do what she did. Either way I was happy I still had it.

On the plane I got bored so I grabbed my bag from the overhead compartment. I wanted to peak at my treasure again. I was looking at it and noticed my sister leaning in like she was trying to get a better look. But when I looked at her she had the same expression as the security guard, I hadn’t planned on her seeing this so I said

“Hey listen don’t tell mom ok, now just leave me alone and go to sleep or something.” And just like that she slumped over in the seat next to me. This really shocked me, the last time my little sister had done anything I asked, it was back when she still thought lightning bugs were sun drops (as apposed to rain drops). Still shocked but unconvinced I decided to conduct a little test. There was a very good looking Hawaiian flight attendant on the plane, So, I figured she would be perfect. If it didn’t work I would seem like an excited tourist who had bought something he wanted to share with everyone, if it did work…. I waited until she was walking back from giving someone a pillow and I got her attention.

“Can I help you?” she said in a very business like way.

“Yeah I just wanted to know what you thought of this statue since you’re from Hawaii and all.” And I pulled the statue out. She looked down and instant slackness entered her face. She bent down leaned closer and closer to the statue until she actually put her forehead up against it. Apparently contact with this thing did something more, bright red light flooded out of the eyes and into the flight attendants eyes. She stood up abruptly, with the same look on her face, and just stood there staring off into space. “um can you hear me?” I asked not sure of what she was going to say.

“Yes Chief, I can hear you.” Yeah she said chief alright.

“Why did you call me Chief?” I asked, luckily this was a red eye flight so most of the people around me were asleep.

“You hold the Chief so you are Chief” All I’m thinking is this is to freaking cool.

“um, can you stand on one foot?” and just like that she stands on one foot. “Ok you can put your foot down” she puts her foot down. “You see that bathroom over there? Go in it and wait for me”

“Yes Chief” was all she said before she turned and made her way to the bathroom.

I waited about 2 minutes before I got up and walked towards the bathroom. When I got to the door I opened it and sure enough there standing their staring at me was the flight attendant. I quickly moved in and shut the door. Man I never realized how small these things were until there were two of us in it. Well time to inspect my work I thought. I looked the attendant up and down; she never moved or attempted to do anything except stare strait ahead. She had a full c cup and modest dimensions, a little older than what I like but hey I’m not one to complain. So once again I said “Can you hear me?”

“Yes Chief” was all she said.

“Now why are you doing everything I’m telling you too?”

“You have the Chief, so you are the Chief.” I just looked at her getting a little annoyed.

“I know that, you already said that, but what does that mean, you have to do what I say? Do you know what is going on?”

“Who ever has the Chief, is the Chief, he has the power of the gods, I am your servant I will do whatever the Chief asks of me.” hmm I thought, that doesn’t tell me much. The power of the gods? I guess that includes controlling women, I have the proof right in front of me.

“Do you know what else the statue can do?”

“I am sorry Chief; I only know that you have the powers of the gods.” Darn, oh well this is good enough as it is. This whole time I have been getting a huge hard on, I mean who wouldn’t with this much power? For the first time in my life I started to think about what I could get from a girl rather than what I could do for her. I had a great idea; this bathroom was too small to do anything I really wanted but just perfect for one thing.

“Sit on the toilet” I told her and she complied. “I want you to give me a blow job.” I felt stupid saying this, but hell I am the Chief right? “Yes Chief.” Was all she said and she reached up and started undoing my belt. I watched as she took my pants and then my boxers down, and wasting no time, popped my cock right in her mouth. Now I have had blow jobs in the past but it always makes me uncomfortable because I’m not in control, the girl can slow down or speed up and they will be damned if your going to tell them how to give head. But this was different, I new she didn’t have any choice and that just added to the experience. I started grabbing her head and going further and further, we all know what happens if try that with your girlfriend, you might get bite taken out of you or at least not get head for a while. But she gladly accepted my direction.

“Faster” I told her, trying to hurry up, I knew we didn’t have much time before someone came looking for her. This is great I thought as I shot my load into her still sucking mouth. “Make sure you swallow all of it” I said. She did, and I told her to stop what she was doing. I then had her get up and clean up a little bit, and of course clean me up. “Now when I leave I want you to wait a minuet and then forget that I was ever in here with you or that you ever came over to see my statue. As far as your concerned you will live a normal life and just think of my as another passenger aboard the plane, do you understand?”

“Yes Chief I understand” was what she said, and with a quick squeeze of her ass I ducked out of the bathroom and headed back to my seat. About 1 minute later out comes the flight attendant, and she looks totally normal, but I wanted to make sure. I flagged her down and asked for a pillow, she said “sure sir, I’ll get that right for you.” When she came back I thanked her and asked if she would stand on one foot. “Sir, I don’t have time for games, there are other people on the plane that need my attention.” Score! It worked. Just then I noticed that my sister was awake again. “I thought I told you to go to sleep” I said. She just rolled her eyes and grabbed one of my magazines to read. That’s weird I thought why isn’t she still effected I thought. Then it came to me, the flight attendant had actually touched the statue, the eyes glowed and light shot into her eyes, but my sister never got that far, just like the security guard. Well if its this easy to figure this out I should know all the things it can do in no time. I kicked back and slept the rest of the flight but I had one hand on my bag at all times, life is going to be good.