The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chesterton College

Ch 4 Handling the Hazing

Hey All—

apologies over the delay in the next installment. Started a new job that was pleasantly distracting. This next chapter answers some of the questions of what is going on at Chesterton. Enjoy! Until next time...

President Hayes leaned back in his executive chair widening his legs to spread his ass cheeks out. Sitting in his signature state, his two legs up in the air on his mahogany desk and his personal secretary Alejandro on his knees eating out the president’s cunt, Jackson Hayes couldn’t get any work done without having his ass played with. It’s not that he wasn’t a hard worker, one didn’t become president of a college without being willing to work the long hours ‘begging’ donors on their knees or arranging escort cards of students to be offered to large donors.

Alejandro really was a devoted secretary to President Hayes. Since he dropped out of his classes at Chesterton to be at Jackson’s side, or ass, Alejandro had known he found his life’s calling. It was a real benefit he was gifted with a cock that no matter how many times he shot, he could always go for more. He was an insatiable top who had found his match with a power bottom always in heat.

“You know that today is a very important day.” President Hayes said, pressing his hole harder against Alejandro’s tongue.

“Mhmm. Si, Papi.” Alejandro answered into Jackson’s ass.

“This will be my fourth meeting with the Board of Trustees and I can’t wait to hear their feedback on all the changes made this school year already. You’re going to have to fuck me soon because I have some reading I’d like to review before we all meet. I really need to focus for this.” President Hayes said.

The Board of Trustees of Chesterton College met three times a year: First, a month after the start of the school year in October; Second, the start of the second term in January; Third, in June between the semesters. President Hayes had made his assistant take thorough notes from his previous year’s board meetings. He had remembered how nervous he was being a first time president and facing the board for the very first time in the new role. Hayes had impressed them in his interview rounds, but actually being the man on top, or bottom from a different perspective, required results.

Being President of Chesterton definitely had its perks. Hayes relished in his President’s Office decked out in mahogany furniture and bookcases with the magnificent view of campus from his corner office. Of all these material perks, the best was probably being able to pick his own staff of college students. Having that privilege, President Hayes obviously chose his greatest fantasy: a voluptuous blonde not smart enough to notice his advances.

In terms of a student worker, Alexandra was everything the President could want. She dressed in rather low cut button ups and was none-the-wiser in figuring out why the President was so clumsy and always dropping things. She didn’t mind bending over to pick up the miscellaneous items.

Although he took the time to objectify Alexandra, President Hayes never crossed the line and touched the girl. He couldn’t afford a scandal bringing down his presidency. It was rocky enough with the Board that he was not married yet and he couldn’t allow his playboy past to catch up with him. As always, it was career before sex.

Meeting with the Board was nerve-racking for Hayes as they were ultimately in charge of what happened on campus. He was hoping he could not only live up to their expectations, but excel past them. The Board was rather small for a college and consisted of only five members: Henry Theden V; Theo Rasbuach; Carly Anderson; Dr. Sam Crest; and Prof. Ahmed Fawzy.

Henry Theden V was Vermont and Chesterton royalty. As the Henry’s before him, they had successfully thrived off their predecessor’s success in the Theden Vermont Syrup Company. Just like his father and grandfather and so on, Henry was short, plump, and badly balding at the age of 42. Luckily, Henry had just enough hair to attempt the awkward comb over to hide some of his bald spot and his handlebar mustache took some of the attention off.

Theo or ‘Tex’ Rasbuach made it lucky off of his Hollywood star looks and landed a wealthy oil heiress out of Texas. He had attended Chesterton before heading off to Vietnam as a marine. It must have been his broad shoulders and no-nonsense attitude of a solider that attracted his wife, because there wasn’t much going on upstairs. It was enjoyable for him being on the Board though. His wife owned a minor league baseball team in Vermont and the Board was a great excuse to stop by and check in on the players dreaming of making it to the majors.

Unlike Henry and Theo, Carly Anderson was not a graduate of Chesterton. She only attended two years at the college before dropping out and moving out West to pursue a career in Silicon Valley. Finding overnight success and quickly selling her invention propelled Carly to the limelight. She luckily made it as a CEO at a major Silicon Valley HQ before the media broke the story on her flawed invention. Carly was a hard worker and that came directly from her parents immigrating from Taiwan to the US, opening their own restaurant and pushing their daughter to always succeed.

Another graduate of Chesterton, Dr. Sam Crest, completed his residency in dermatology and later specialized in plastic surgery. Dr. Crest made his fame by developing a breast augmentation surgery that used synthetic skin to strengthen breast tissue, ultimately allowing women to have enormous silicon bags put in. He frequently used larger bags than what his patient’s requested for surgery. It’s easy to say that he’s not a legs or ass man.

The last member of the Board was the rotating position of a faculty member, and the current one was quite controversial. Professor Ahmed Fawzy originally from Egypt, was a Middle Eastern Religions professor specializing in Coptic, Islam, Zoroastrian, and the Jewish faiths. Intersecting such a controversial part of the world, Fawzy was able to blend many different perspectives that often led to multiple confrontations with those that disagreed with him. A practicing Muslim himself, he rubbed some of the other board members a very wrong way.

President Hayes was three minutes late entering the President’s Room where the Board had assembled for their first meeting. He stumbled with the door knob; he was little anxious.

“I don’t like to wait, Mr. Hayes. Especially when a meeting starts late.” Carly said. She was a woman who always held a constant scowl. Although when she smiled, her smirk was even more alarming than her frown.

“Morning All. I apologize for the delay. I assume most of you had a good flight in?” President Hayes responded.

“There is a thing called a watch. My friends in San Francisco were smart enough to put them all on a thing called a cell phone.” Carly chastised back, opening up her brown leather portfolio.

“Right. Well, I am glad that you all could be here and I’m looking forward to starting out my term with a lot of success.” the President began. Alexandra distributed the printed agendas to all the members.

“Is it alright if we cut to the chase, Mr. Hayes? I’m on call and may need to talk with patients.” Dr. Crest spoke up, taking the chance to admire Alexandra’s cleavage as she handed him the paper. Clearly natural, and could be larger.

“Right. No problem. So the new arts building is on course with funding from the grant received from...”

President Hayes continued the meeting without any major upsets and only a few comments from Carly here and there. Tex and Theden were the friendliest of the board and were only really there to turn in the checks they had collected from their friends for various projects around campus. Hayes knew he had to befriend them quickly if he needed to make sure any close votes on the board would sway his way. Prof. Fawzy sat through the meeting just observing. President Hayes joked in his head that he must have a hard time following along in English.

No wonder President Hayes forgot about this first meeting. It was so boring, he was surprised he even kept the notes from it. He pulled out the papers from his second meeting with the board and rammed his ass into Alejandro’s mouth allowing his tongue to enter his anal cavity. Hayes really needed to focus if these next notes were equally as boring.

Arriving 15 minutes before the meeting started, Hayes made sure he would be on time. Serious news was delivered to him in the wee hours of the morning and he needed to have the Board’s opinion on how to handle the crisis. It was a marvel that the Board Meeting had the chance to fall on the same day because if he made the wrong move in handling this disaster, his presidency could be in jeopardy.

Tex and Theden were the next to arrive, followed by Prof. Fawzy who exchanged awkward hellos. Hayes couldn’t figure out how this professor was given the prestigious faculty’s spot on the Board, probably a diversity handout he contemplated. Dr. Crest was next to arrive, making sure to admire Alexandra’s bosom on the way in.

Finally Carly arrived, 8:02am; 2 minutes late. Nothing was said.

“Lady and Gentlemen, I know we have an agenda set for today, but something very grave has happened on campus overnight that needs to be discussed urgently.” President Hayes had the full attention of the Board.

He continued, “Unfortunately this morning, I received word that one of our student’s was struck by the 2 o’clock train this morning that crosses campus. The news becomes even worse. I’m afraid it was a suicide.” Tex and Theden showed looks of remorse.

“You need to release a statement immediately.” Carly intervened quickly, showing no emotion.

“It appears that the student was bullied for being a homosexual.” Hayes added.

“Ah.” Carly said staring blankly.

“And who knows about this?” Theden asked.

“Only those that witnessed the police on scene. We sent our campus counselor to his dorm to address his roommate.” the President answered.

“Who knows that he was a queer?” Carly asked.

“We figured out quickly from the fraternity he was trying to pledge. They immediately reported what happened that night to Campus Security.”

“And was it known he was a homosexual to others? Was he ‘out’?” Dr. Crest followed-up.

“We do not believe so. It was a shock to the fraternity I guess. Our counselor was sent to his roommate to interrogate what was known about the student, named Adam.” Hayes answered.

“There is potentially a PR crisis in this obviously.” Carly interjected. Inside the conservative establishment, it was well known Carly was up for consideration in running for governor once her tenure as CEO was up. “If word gets out that the student was a homosexual, you may ostracize part of your donor base. Being sympathetic to the gays will upset conservatives. Not being sympathetic to gay issues will mobilize a liberal firestorm on the school. This being Vermont, that’s the worst possibility. Both of those scenarios assumes that word is leaked the boy was a queer. The best option is to cover up the fact.”

“What if his family knew?” Theden spoke up.

“I’m more concerned about the fraternity leaking the info. Word spreads like wildfire through frats.” Tex said in his southern accent.

“It’s my guess that they likely caused the suicide, you can blackmail them from going public. They are equally concerned for their image. The family is only the risk here outside the roommate. If they don’t know, we push the whole thing under the rug and emphasize mental health issues on campus. Keeping the press out of it all is key.” Carly decided.

“Alright. I speak coyly with the family personally. Theo, you were a member of the fraternity involved, Sigma Epsilon Xi. Can you discuss with them under the pretext of catching up with the current members?”

“Consider it done. I’d love to go back to my frat days.” Tex answered fetching a handsome smile.

“Thank you. Now to follow-up quickly on our agenda: Funding for the Research of...”

Prof. Fawzy sat through the meeting as usual without having much, if nothing at all, to say.

President Hayes vaguely remembered that meeting. As Alejandro inserted four fingers into Hayes’ hole, he questioned why anyone would commit suicide over being gay. It felt amazing.

Alejandro’s thick fingers glistened as they exited his hole and forced their way back in. The President’s hips buckled as the digits rammed his prostate. He let out a tiny moan of ecstasy grabbing the final stack of notes.

Unbeknownst to those gathered at the Board Meeting that day, there was a seed being planted. For too long fate had been so cruel to one of mankind’s greatest gifts. Soon that seed would germinate and its roots would spread more rapidly and deeper than could have ever been imagined.

The plan went off without a hitch.

Tex followed-up with the fraternity and subtly laid out the blackmail to hush up about their recently deceased pledge. Being a macho, heterosexual-status-obsessed bunch of boys, they had no qualms agreeing to not mention what happened that night of Adam’s death.

President Hayes spoke with Adam’s family and detected no sense of them knowing Adam’s sexual preferences. It may have helped that the President lied that Adam had visited discretely the Campus Counselor several times over the past semester for depression. The family was shocked to hear the lie, but believed it nonetheless.

Once several weeks had passed by and multiple campus events were held on mental health issues, it appeared that the campus and student body had moved on from the tragic event.

“President Hayes, I could not commend you enough on handling this issue!” Carly said planting a hand on Hayes’ shoulder. She had arrived 15 minutes early to hopefully talk to the President before their meeting.

“Thank you, Carly.”

“I must admit: I was a bit worried about you taking over this fine institution when I learned you were a registered Democrat, but I must say, you are quite the executive! If you ever get tired of higher education, I could always use a man like you with an art for the...subtle ways of conducting business.”

President Hayes didn’t know if the sly woman was making a pass at him or not, but he didn’t believe so as Alexandra was already in the room seated and listening to the conversation. He appreciated the fact she was a very loyal assistant.

“Mr. President. Carly.....Alexandra. Nice to see you all.” Dr. Crest said entering the room, per usual spending too much time glimpsing at Alexandra.

The remaining members of the board arrived each offering their congratulations to President Hayes upon entering. All except Prof. Fawzy, who entered in his typical absent minded demeanor offering out his ill at ease greetings.

“President Hayes, if you would let me have the honors of starting this meeting.” Carly did not wait for a response, “I would like to present to you a check that came through one of my many connections for $2 million! A personal gift for a proposal I would like to present today: the future Hayes Hall. I know that you are years away from retiring, but I would like to start an endowment for your legacy. You truly deserve it.”

“Here, here! Our last administration would have been incompetent towards that tragic disaster. I am more than confident in your success.” Theden declared, making sure his comb over was in place.

“I mentioned to my wife the other day, what an outstanding job you have done here in such a short period of time. She is looking around to her connections for more donations for you, sir. Hayes should be the largest hall on campus!” Tex added.

Breathing a sigh victory, Hayes looked at the Board gathered, and knew he was truly successful. “I am overwhelmed by your gratitude. And so thankfu—.”

All of a sudden the room froze and time seemed to stop. The Board felt their bodies tense and unable to move besides their eyes about the room. For what seemed like eternity in just one second a royal blue orb appeared in the center of the table. Waves of glowing light wisped off the orb as it began to transform.

Slowly the floating sphere grew legs, a torso, and eventually a head began to appear. The wisps of light floated off the emerging body and formed what resembled a newborn. As the Board watched in cemented fear, the glowing creatures began to come into focus.

Standing before them was a naked woman with striking blue eyes and a small baby clasped at her bosom. Only Professor Fawzy was aware that this somewhat bore a resemblance to the Coptic art of Madonna with Child. The creature took a moment to look deep into the eyes of each of the humans gathered there that day. Seeing only two innocent souls present in the room, Erzulie Freda smiled as she extended her hands and made her infant son float before her. Rays of light extended from her hands into her child as it began to transform.

Bursting into another orb of blue light, similar to the one prior, Erzulie Freda’s offspring morphed and made its way to her genitals. Slowly the orb once again came into focus, revealing that her son had changed into a 15 inch flaccid penis. Again, she smiled registering the fear from the humans at the table before her trying to process the she-male creature that appeared before them.

With one final look at President Hayes, Erzulie Freda collapsed into what looked like waves of sparkling glitter that flowed over the bodies of Prof. Fawzy and Alexandra covering them whole and eventually evaporating. In silence, the rest of the Board members watched as the bodies convulsed back and forth. Once their bodies stopped shaking, time seemed to regain itself and the Board felt they were able to move again.

“Oh my God. What was that thing!? What did they do to them!?” Carly shouted as she looked over at Alexandra and Prof. Fawzy lying in their chairs lifeless.

Dr. Crest reached over and touched Alexandra’s neck. “There’s no pulse! We need to get out of here, fast!”

“Wait! They are moving.” Professor screamed frightened of the bodies before him.

Alexandra slowly opened her eyes, “What happened?” she asked in a voice not her own. It sounded masculine with a heavy Mexican accent.

“My God!” exclaimed Dr. Crest as he noticed an Adam’s apple developing on Alexandria. He stood there perplexed as Alexandra started darkening. As each second ticked by her pale skin and blonde hair became darker until it became a deep tan and her hair a jet black.

“QUE?!? What is going on?” Alexandra shouted as she picked up her hands and studied them changing.

She started screaming as her body began to convulse in her seat. It felt as if she no longer had control over herself. Dr. Crest stepped back in fear of what was happening. As she shook, more changes happened to her body. Her shoulders widened until they sprawled out over the back of the chair. The arms grew ten times their original size; her biceps bulged out seemingly contrasting the sculpted triceps on the opposite side.

Next to change was her breasts as they seemed not only to square out , but also balloon into a massive hunk of muscle. They grew so much that they shredded her top and exposed her newly formed 8-pack below. The tattered blouse lay in pieces as Dr. Crest sat their bemused, fixated on the perfect mounds of flesh before him in Alexandra’s new breasts. They weren’t breasts though, they were pectorals he corrected himself. He knew this couldn’t be possible. Everything in medical science had taught him that muscle or tissue growth couldn’t happen that quickly—let alone seemingly sprout an Adam’s apple in a second. As he continued to stare, his thoughts washed out of his mind as he watched Alexandra breathe in and out, each breath causing the pecs to rise and slowly lower.

Mesmerized by the faultless muscle group before him, Dr. Crest extended a hand and grasped the chest. His hand barely covered half of the muscle as he began to caress; his mouth opening in awe and his pants starting to tent up.

“Dr. Crest! What are you doing!? You don’t know what is going on!” President Hayes shouted as his student assistant was being molested before him. He ran across the room to pull the doctor off. When he reached for Dr. Crest’s arm, something caught Hayes’ eye.

Between Alexandra’s now developed built thighs, there was a snaking in her skirt that could barely contain her new frame. Gradually the snake-like object grew larger and larger until it was constraining against the skirt. President Hayes looked both perplexed and frightened at what he was witnessing. He had an idea of what was happening, but couldn’t bring himself to believe it.

With a loud ripping sound the seams of the skirt burst open as a tan, beer-can sized penis plummeted through. The president had never seen a cock so large and defined before. Without thinking, his extended hand reached over and clasped it to see if it was real or not. At that instant his hand made contact, President Hayes felt something stir in him. What he didn’t realize was that his prostate in a matter of seconds had doubled in size and quadrupled in sensitivity finding a new hunger stir within him.

“This is an outrage! I’m getting out of here!” Carly shot up and sprinted as fast as she could to the door exiting the room. As she rattled the doorknob she realized it was locked. “This is absurd!” She yelled as she turned around, watching Prof. Fawzy stand up.

Something looked different about Ahmed in his kaftan. He had a more assertive look on his calmative face: one that exuded confidence.

Both Tex and Theden had watched Carly’s attempted episode of escape, not quite knowing how to handle how President Hayes and Dr. Crest were treating Alexandra’s sudden sex reassignment. Noticing that she was staring at something, they both turned their heads to be eye-level with Prof. Fawzy’s bulge. They were instantly enamored by the impressive lump in the professor’s robe. There was just something about the bulge that they couldn’t take their eyes off.

Ahmed smiled as he noticed he captured the grown men’s attention. He loved it when he lured men in. Responding to their eyes, he felt his dick get harder. This was his favorite part. Sprouting to its full nine inches, Ahmed smirked as the two men’s mouths opened slightly. The outline of his cock was clearly visible as it pressed against the thin silk of his robe. Giving his audience what they wanted, Prof. Fawzy lifted up his robe revealing his manhood to the room.

Instantly Tex and Theden sighed as they witnessed a museum specimen before them. They both had played sports their whole lives and had seen numerous exposed dicks, balls, male asses without giving any of them a second glimpse or thought. But there was something special and unique about what was before them. Ahmed’s dick was an immaculate specimen of manhood. The golden proportion of shaft to dickhead to the amount of veins just oozed out beauty and masculinity was something miraculous in creation. As stunning as the penis was, it was difficult to choose between admiring it or Ahmed’s set of balls. Both needed to be equally worshipped and it seemed impossible to focus on both, tormenting the brain into choosing one or the other.

Without invitation, ignoring the robe-lifting of course, Tex and Theden dropped to their knees and crawled over to their new god, Ahmed. Each of them flanked the professor on his side and in one breath they each inhaled one of Ahmed’s kiwi-sized balls. They had never known testicules could come that large and fill their mouths to such capacity. Tex didn’t have a second thought about his secret playboy lifestyle. He was as straight as an arrow his entire life. He even hired a hooker to be gang-banged, by him and his wife’s minor league team. Theden’s deceased wife would have had another heart attack if she saw him like this. The father of three boys nonetheless, could only think about the pair of idols before him between the legs of the only man that mattered in the whole universe.

Carly simply stood and watched, unable to remove her gaze as the second and third wealthiest people in the room sucked on the gonads of a lowly religion professor before her.

Across the room, President Hayes looked longingly into the eyes of his former female assistant. Reaching his muscular hand forward, the latino mass clasped his hand on the back of the president and drew him down into a long French kiss lapping and flicking their tongues against one another.

Breaking their kiss, the latino placed both his hands on the sides of the president’s plump ass and said commandingly, “Ride me, papi.” Stroking his hands over Hayes’ asshole, the caramel hunk forcibly ripped the president’s pants into two by the butt seam.

“Ohhh, Aljenadro!” President Hayes gasped outloud as he felt his lover enter him for what felt like the first time. He was lucky he was in such a heat from the touch of his own personal fuck toy, his ass was already pre-lubed from the excitement.

Hayes recalled the day he met Alejandro on campus. The poor Mexican exchange student was about to flunk out of Chesterton, except the wrestling coach was pressuring the Administration to keep him in school. Quick on his feet, eyeing the hunk before him, President Hayes suggested at the time to Alejandro that he could make more money by dropping out of Chesterton and start a career in the lucha libre circuit, he even offered to be his agent. Fortunately for Hayes, Alejandro agreed but he never seemed to start his wrestling dreams, he couldn’t bear to leave the side of his faithful power bottom daddy.

Each thrust of Alejandro’s cock made the president moan in ecstasy. As they continued to fuck, Hayes could feel his rear becoming plumper and he loved the way it felt as it jiggled against Alejandro’s thighs. Dr. Crest continued to molest the latino’s pecs, even as President Hayes unzipped his pants and began to deepthroat his dick.

It didn’t take long for Dr. Sam Crest to cum in Hayes’ mouth. As a plastic surgeon, he had spent countless hours perfecting the male physique, placing particular emphasis on developed chests. What really jolted the silver fox to national success was developing a method of penis and testicular size extension using synthetic skin. He made it his mission in life to construct the perfect male Adonis for himself to worship.

Across the room, Henry Theden and Tex Rasbuach had already started their masterful felatio on the Egyptian god Ahmed. They loved the cock that was between both their mouths as their tongues gracefully danced up and down the shaft together in what seemed perfect unison. Still frozen in place, Carly began to feel a burning inside her vagina. It was an intense fire that seemed to radiate throughout her body. After a minute of receiving head, Ahmed’s cock erupted a projectiled stream of cum that launched across the room and landed directly on Carly’s face.

In that instant, the Silicon Valley CEO felt a new sensation between her legs: a smell set of balls and tiny one inch penis sprouted. The burning continued to radiate from her chest as her small breasts began to shrink even more and weight seemed to shift to her rear. A defined four pack started to form over the belly and the ass began to bubble out. When the transformation completed, standing before Ahmed was Charlie the perfect Asian twink.

Charlie quickly adjusted to his new surroundings and sprouted his 3 inch wood as Ahmed motioned him to come over. Unwilling to deny any schlong, Charlie sauntered over and laid missionary style on the board room table, a pose he loved doing at his own company’s board meetings, presenting his beautiful tight hole. Ahmed pushed Tex and Theden off him and entered Charlie. Enjoying the show, Tex and Theden started 69ing each other as Charlie’s cheeks were spread wide open.

Shouting for Ahmed to penetrate him harder, Charlie thought of all the hot men he had spread his legs for over the years. None of them had a dick that felt as good as Ahmed’s. Charlie Anderson made a name for himself by inventing a ride sharing app called Escort. What made this service different from all its competitors was that the user got to choose their driver from a variety of photos. If there was a mutual match between the driver’s and user’s profile, the ride finished with an extra happy ending. Keeping lawyers and politicians off the back of the business was a full time job for Charlie, who often made private visits to their offices to persuade them to keep the app open. He had quite the Rolodex to keep pleased…and him full.

Ahmed laughed as Charlie begged for more. He loved seeing men bend to his will. These feelings all started when Ahmed wrote his controversial theology doctorate that defended why only males need to be in clerical religious roles and why women couldn’t serve the needs the entire congregation. Thinking back to when he had to defend his thesis, he remembered the outlash he received from the panel who reviewed him. For about an hour the men in the room viciously attacked Ahmed until they each noticed the faintest outline of his manhood under his thin kaftan. As the blood rushed more and more into his shaft, the panel seemed more and more distracted. It turns out that his thesis took several days to defend, however he passed with flying colors and received his doctorate without any question. He remembered how sore the skin of his cock was after successfully defending himself. Recalling each of the fucks, he must have came at least 150 times in the course of the few days.

Still pumping away with their mouths, Tex and Theden began to change as well. Although their love of dick was once foreign to them, it now was one of the few things they thought about. Theden, who was once short and overweight began to sprout on the floor growing to a giant standing 6′6″. Where there once was flab was now muscle and fur spreading across his body. His awkward comb-over melted off, leaving a perfectly shaved shiny dome and his mustache became a permanent dusting of 5 o’clock shadow. Henry, like his father’s before him, was a famous performer. Using his family’s following, Theden built a successful brand of adult entertainment that contained two of the most popular gay porn studios, Honeyed Hunks and Mapled-Up Men. Although his three sons were all adorable cubs, they had to learn the family business the hard way: starting from the bottom. And that meant literally bottoming for their father in several movies. If they wanted to be stars in their own right, they had to earn it.

As Theden’s cock grew in Tex’s mouth, the Texan trophy husband began to change as well. Still keeping his marine physique, the years literally fell off Tex until he regressed to a 24-year-old blonde boytoy. He basically won the lottery when his sugar daddy picked him up and made him his plaything. Tex loved being used by his husband who worked so hard so that Tex didn’t have to think at all. All he had to do was fuck, workout, and spend his husband’s wealth on more and more revealing outfits.

The board meeting concluded as it often did, the smell of semen, sweat, and ass juices wafting out of the room. Once everyone had exchanged partners multiple times, the meeting came to the climatic conclusion of a fuck train, each member inserting themselves into the ass of the other. Although much wasn’t discussed, there was a lot of pent up sexually energy released.

Finishing his notes, President Hayes shot his load straight into the air, landing all over his lover’s torso as he continued to pummel his lover’s ass.

“You need to cum, Alejandro. My meeting is in a few minutes.”

Obeying his lover, Alejandro came enjoying the feeling of his cum being used as a lubricant and leaking out of the president’s hole.

It was going to be a successful meeting today. Several of the members had initiatives that they wanted to present:

Dr. Crest is pushing for Chesterton to start collecting penis size on next year’s applications, suggesting he could give a “penis enhancement scholarship” to the smallest tops. Charlie Anderson was very concerned about the future ratio of tops and bottoms on campus and needing to keep it balanced. Theden was proposing a new form of fundraising for the school by doing a telethon of sorts, selling students over webcams to donors.

President Hayes was definitely going to have his hands, and ass, full this school year. A lot of changes needed to be made on campus…