The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chesterton College

Ch3 Theden Hall

What a year it had been.

Eric was looking forward to closing the chapter of his last year at Chesterton. It wasn’t a difficult first semester and Eric found that he easily made some friends in his Chemistry major. However, shit hit the fan at the start of the second term. He was never that close to his roommate Adam, although they did get along just fine. Thinking back, it seemed just like yesterday when Campus Security was knocking on his door.

Remembering the soft knocks, Eric was upset that someone would be knocking at 9am on a Sunday. He hoped that Adam would get up to answer, but not hearing any movement, he decided to get up. When he opened the door, his whole world changed.

Campus Security asked if they could come in, with them was a higher up in the Residential Life staff and someone else he didn’t recognize. Nervous he did something wrong, Eric had looked around the room to make sure there was no contraband anywhere, although he knew he had nothing to hide.

When the unknown person introduced themselves as the Director for Counseling & Psychological Services at Chesterton, Eric was even more anxious. He felt like a bullet hit his chest when they announced that his roommate Adam committed suicide by stepping in front of a train. They had already contacted Adam’s family, but asked if Eric would keep the news private until the Administration could announce it to the Chesterton community. Eric remembered sitting their numb as the Director told him they would be here for anything he needed. And given the circumstances, Eric’s semester would be tuition free and he would automatically receive a 4.0 for this semester, if he wished to continue.

Although he wasn’t good friends with Adam, it shocked him that he was dealing with inner demons that he didn’t know about. Everything seemed to be fine with Adam; he was even pledging to a frat. The confusion is what hit Eric the most. Adam was a normal kid, slightly awkward, but who wasn’t as a science major? His wondering and confusion about Adam had never stopped. It only grew when the Administration delivered the sad news and they didn’t offer any reason to the community outside that Adam was depressed.

As the dreadful semester continued, Eric decided he was interested in becoming a Residential Assistant. He pledged that as a RA, he would keep an eye out for any of his future residents to see if they had any warning signs that Adam may or may not have had. When he mentioned this at his Residential Life interview, Eric was practically given the position immediately that would start the next year.

Arriving on campus after the summer, Eric could almost breathe in the life of the new school year.

Exhaling his deep breath, Eric looked up at Theden Hall. It was a bright orange brick building with white trims. Built in the 1890’s, it was the first dormitory for girls when they were allowed to study at Chesterton. Since it was so old and needing a little repair, the Administration decided to make it a boys dorm in the 1990’s but haven’t managed to make any updates to it since then.

Having lived there last year, Eric was used to the dorm with too small rooms, its creeks, and occasional bat that would make its way into the radiators. He was excited to return as a RA, as they were each given large singles. Eric looked over at the other RA’s that were allowed to arrive early before other students for their training. Mike and Nate were both chill and studious guys that had lived in Theden Hall with Eric last year. The dorm had three floors, so each of the boys got to RA their own floor.

Since they were all science majors, they didn’t really have time to go to the gym or play any sports. Eric was the tallest of the threesome, reaching about 6′2, and the most skinny. Nate was of average build with brown hair and hazel eyes, while Mike was overweight with some developed manboobs .

“Hey y’all. How was your summer?” Mike waved at the other guys and said in his heavy southern drawl.

“Hey, not bad Mike. Good to see you again.” Eric said brushing his blond hair out of the way.

Nate shook the other guys’ hands and helped each other move in. They only had an hour to get settled as they had their first meeting with the Residential Director coming up.

The Residential Director of Theden Hall was Robert McLead. Rob had graduated 4 years ago from Chesterton with an English Major. Not having any job prospects with a creative writing background, Rob was lucky to land the RD job at Chesterton to save money for potentially getting a master or PhD. It was a really chill job with the occasional discipline needed, but he pretty much got paid to live in a building and enforce quiet hours when needed. This year, however, the Administration decided that RD’s needed to be more involved in disciplinary issues and rely less on RA’s and higher ups in the Residential Life office.

Rob and the three RA’s gathered in the basement staff room. It was a quaint room filled with three couches from the early 90s and many cabinets filled to the brim with stuff from dorm activities in the years past. Eric, Mike, and Nate all liked Rob. He was a cool guy and a really relaxed RD. His bright red hair gave away the fact he was Irish and was used to the Irish Catholic way of having a good time and letting the alcohol flow freely. However, if the partying was too obvious, Rob would put a stop to it. He didn’t want to lose his job.

“Alright guys I know you are all really responsible and I’m lucky I know you all from last year living here. I expect a devoted team as always and hopefully we have yet another fun year here in Theden.” Rob said calmly to the guys.

They all nodded and looked at the skinny eyeglass wearing Irish Chesterton alumni.

“So the bosses this year want us RD’s to be more involved this year in disciplinary actions. What that means is, when you do your rounds on the hall and you find a violation, you’ll have to send the student or students to me to choose a course of action. I know, it sounds like the Administration is getting more and more lazy, but hopefully it will let us keep better control and have more fun in the dorm.” Rob explained.

“Sounds good. Do we still have to do all the paperwork for write ups on violations?” Mike asked Rob, his southern accent shinning through.

“Unfortunately, yes. After I have the meeting with those involved with the violation, you will need to have a follow-up with those involved and write a report on it. There’s no way around the meaningless paperwork—sorry all. Just remember you get paid for it.” Rob apologized to the boys.

Rob continued, “Well we have two weeks to get through all the rules and proper conduct material before the rest of the students arrive, so we should have enough time to cover everything and prepare for the year.”

The two weeks passed by quickly as Rob filled in his staff on all the codes at Chesterton before the hall moved in. Move-In Day was a long busy day for the 3 RA’s as they settled all the students in their rooms, handed out keys, and welcomed all the new students. Being close the Science Center building, most of the students in the hall had the similar science majors, but there were some one-off students mixed in that Residential Life mixed in.

At the all hall meeting to welcome all the new students and introduce the Theden staff, Eric took the opportunity to scan the residents. He wanted to check out all the students to see if any of them had warning signs of needing help. He knew it would be hard to tell, but he wanted to remain vigilant on his promise to right the wrong of what happened to Adam. It was an uneventful meeting going over dorm policy and doing awkward ice breakers.

Being the first night in the dorms, Eric knew to be vigilant to look out for partying. As he did his rounds on the floor, he heard a lot of noise coming out of one of the triples. He just assumed they were having a good time and would wait a few hours until Quiet Hours started at 11 to get involved if he needed to.

Waiting until 11:05 PM, Eric knocked on the door of the triple. He heard them playing World of Warcraft and was just going to ask them to quiet down for the courtesy of others. Eric wasn’t expecting to find Chad, Seth, and Rick drinking beer as they were playing. These were your typical D&D nerds, they weren’t bold enough to break the rules and drink in the dorm. For being D&D nerds though, they weren’t embarrassed about hanging sexy pinups throughout the room. Eric looked closer at the brunette showing off her thong above Seth’s computer.

“Eric, come on, be a pal. It’s the first night back at school. Be cool about this.” Rick pleaded as he took another sip of beer.

“Yea, be cool for once!” Chad begged as he belched.

“I’m sorry, guys. If this was last year, I could look past it. But new rules are you have to talk to Rob about it. He makes all the decisions about what to do. He will probably be cool about it. It’s Rob. You’re gonna have to go down and see him. Now, guys.” Eric told them.

Reluctantly the boys chugged the rest of their beer and made their way out of their room and down the stairs to talk to Rob. Eric felt a little guilty for ruining their fun, but the rules were rules. He didn’t want to lose his job if someone else reported them. Heading back to his own dorm room, Eric opened up his computer and recorded the violation. He slightly dreaded the fact he would have to go back and speak to the triple about the incident and what they learned from it.

The next day, Eric went to go visit the triple to see what Rob spoke to them about and if any disciplinary action was needed. He knocked twice, then he heard a “Come on in, bro!” Eric was more shocked than he was yesterday when he discovered Chad, Seth, and Rick with beer.

The three boys were sitting shirtless in their gym shorts at their desks. Chad was doing curls with dumbbells while Seth and Rick were both at their computers watching videos. Eric thought it was odd to see Chad working out, he had never seen one of them go to the gym last year. It was even more bizarre that it looked like they redecorated their room. Instead of the poster of the hot brunette in the black thong, there was now a bodybuilder in a bright red poser.

“Uhh, what’s with the new decorations, guys?” Eric asked.

“Uhh.. Its inspiration, bro. Duh.” Seth said turning around, revealing he was watching a bodybuilding competition online.

Eric looked over to Rick’s screen as Rick was zooming in on photos of bodybuilders’ thighs and glutes.

“So, what happened with Rob yesterday? Just need to follow up for my report.” Eric interjected.

“Oh, nothing he was pretty cool about it. He gave us a lecture on why we shouldn’t need alcohol and all the needless calories that are in it. He reminded us that if we wanted to get big, we need to focus on getting our proteins in any possible.” Chad said as he did a curl and reached for his water bottle.

Eric noticed that inside the bottle there must have been a protein shake as it was frothy and white with some sticky residue. He looked around and saw that Seth and Rick also had matching bottles.

“Protein Shakes? Vanilla? I never seen you guys drink those before.” Eric asked pointing to Chad’s bottle.

“They’re good! Sweet, tangy, and kind of salty in a way. We need protein if we want to get big!” Chad nearly shouted.

“Alright, well… Uhh. Did Rob give you guys an assignment or anything you had to fill out?” Eric was growing more nervous by the odd situation.

“Nah, he didn’t. Just wanted us to make sure we lift every day and focus our caloric intake on protein. You know if you lifted more, you wouldn’t be so scrawny.” Seth answered, which seemed ridiculous coming from the kid addicted to MMORPGs as of yesterday.

“N-no. I’m good, guys. Take care. If you need anything – let me know.” Closing the door behind him, Eric made his way back to his dorm trying to figure out what the hell happened to the triple on his floor.

He decided to write on the incident report under the Repercussion section: “Suggested physical activity to circumvent desire for alcohol.” Eric thought to himself that he would ask Rob what happened at their staff meeting next week.

Two days later on Monday, classes started for the semester. Being Eric’s sophomore year, it was the dreaded Chem major’s year of Organic Chemistry. He knew he had to step up studying and hoped his RA duties wouldn’t interfere with his courses.

It just so happened that Rick from the triple was in Eric’s Orgo class. He was looking toned in a grey muscle tank with the same vanilla protein shake next to him on his desk. Eric didn’t think the scrawny gaming nerd was that in shape the last he saw him. That protein shake must really work wonders, but it must have sucked out Rick’s brain cause he was seeming to have a hard time paying attention in class. He kept flexing and tensing his muscles as he eyed them between writing notes down. No worries that he was going to be the one setting the curve!

After Orgo, Eric had one more class for the day which was his second level of Spanish credit he needed to graduate. Before it started, Eric decided head to the cafeteria and grab some lunch. Finding some guys from his hall he sat with them after grabbing a sandwich.

“Oscar, shut the fuck up man!” Tom shouted as Eric went to go get food. Tom was a blue-eyed blond 6′2 swimmer whose specialty was the breaststroke. For being more of the jock type, he was still able to get along in Theden with the science types as he was Pre-Dent student knowingly following in his dad’s footsteps.

“Dude, like fuck he heard me. And who cares, its Eric. That dude would let me smoke a joint in front of him so long as I asked how his day was going and what’s new.” Oscar chided back, tucking his untamed hair behind his ear. His intelligence allowed him to be lazy in high school, but now that he was in college his laziness and lack of devotion to his studies started catching up with him.

“Fuck man. I’m not going to get in trouble over that shit. I need to get into Dental School with a clean slate.” Tom said refusing to join Oscar later today.

“Whatever man, more dope for me. Suit yourself if you want to be lame " Oscar got up and left before Eric returned.

Tom was nice enough to make small talk with Eric as he ate his sandwich. They left after 15 minutes so they could arrive on time to their classes.

Eric sat next to a cute brunette girl in his Spanish class that he hoped wouldn’t end because of her. Unfortunately it did so Eric headed back to Theden to start doing his homework. He wasn’t going to let Orgo ruin his PhD dreams.

As Eric made his way up the stairs, passed the ‘schizophrenic’ triple , he smelled something that he could only describe as funky socks coming out of Oscar’s single room. Afraid it could be something illegal, Eric knocked on the door until Oscar answered. It took four tries, which made Eric hesitate on the fourth, but if it was drugs he wanted to make sure the student was right. Drugs could lead to suicide he rationed.

Oscar opened the door in his typical worn baggy sweats and oversized hoodie while pushing his overgrown hair behind his ear.

“Eric, my man! How are you doing? What’s new with you? Did you want to come in and discuss Orgo today?” Oscar wobbly gestured for Eric to come, his eyes looking past Eric the whole time.

“Oscar, are you smoking marijuana? You know smoking is against dorm rules and marijuana is an illegal substance on campus.” Eric said as he tried to be comfortable speaking with authority.

“Dude! It’s just a little pot. Have you tried? It really helps focus you for studying, ya know?” Oscar tried to negotiate.

“I’m writing about this to Rob. You will have to go see him to discuss disciplinary actions. I can’t let you off the hook for this, Oscar. It’s your future on the line.” Eric said as he walked away. He will make sure to slip a note under Oscar’s door in case he was too high to remember he had to see Rob.

Eric thought to himself, “That turned out to be an eventful day. I can’t believe I’ve had so many issues in the dorm so far. There weren’t this many problems last year. Good thing Rob is chill and will handle all the hard stuff with the residents.” He knew he was lucky to have a great boss like Rob that was willing to help out the RA’s so they could study.

Two days had passed since catching Oscar smoking weed. Eric knew he had to follow-up yesterday, but he was too busy with his class load yesterday and he already had to meet some other students for a group project. Any professor who assigned a group project the first week clearly is deranged.

Not having seen Oscar in the two days, Eric took the opportunity as a blessing. He hoped he wouldn’t be mad for ratting him out to Rob, but he did sincerely care for his residents. Eric didn’t think he get in trouble for following up a day later than he should, but the RAs had their first meeting with Rob tonight, so he had to get it done now.

Knocking on Oscar’s door again, he was greeted to a surprisingly perky voice, “COME ON IN!". Thinking that Oscar must have someone else in the room with him who entered, Eric twisted the door knob and fell into the door frame he was so shocked.

Sitting at Oscar’s desk was a platinum blonde crew cut skinny boy with lime green colored short shorts on and a see through white tank with tiny holes in it.

“Oh, so you like the new haircut? I’m glad. I thought it was a bit too mu-sch. But it’s definitely growing on me—HA—growing on me, it lit-er-ally is!” The kid sitting there said while fanning his hands down from his shoulder to his waist as he said the world ‘literally.’

“Oscar?”

“Yes dear? The one and only.” Oscar said as he tweaked his hair in a hand mirror. “What do you need, sugar?”

“Uh. I’m just following up with uh what you and Rob talked about. Is now a go-od time?” Eric said trying to look away from the obviously flamboyant fag. Maybe Rob had helped him express a new side of himself? Eric didn’t have a problem with homosexuals, but he never really met one before.

“Oh, Rob, yess! And great time: I just finished a video about applying mascara the right way before adding your glitter eye shade.”

Eric took a closer look at Oscar to find him wearing makeup.

“Whatdidyoutalkabout?” Eric asked quickly not pausing between the words.

“He’s such a doll. Really set me straight. Reminded me that marijuana and smoking dope are not who I am. Our bodies are meant to be taken care of—they really are things of beauty aren’t they? Oh, glad you are here! Could you tell me which would look better paired with my mesh top? I just can’t tell and better to ask the one you’re wearing it for right?” Oscar bent over and held up two pairs of underwear: a set of black briefs with a whole cut out around the ass portion and a zebra print thong.

“Uh. So, he didn’t get you in trouble or anything like that?” Eric asked evading the question.

“Not at all! Not my Robbie. He just gave me a good talking to. Lasted about an hour. Couldn’t wait to get to the hairdressers the next day. Thought about it the whole time speaking with him! My hair kept shagging down into my face.” Oscar took some time to judge the pieces of underwear in both his hands.

“Uh. Alright. I got to go. Meeting we have with RAs. Bye, Oscar!” Eric rushed out of the room and raced to his dorm room. The meeting wasn’t for another three hours, but he had to get out of there fast.

“I think the cutout briefs will do best! You can probably see them through the shorts!” Oscar shrilled as Eric jutted out.

Eric decided to fill out Oscar’s report stating that Rob had talked about “appreciating one’s body over the need of drugs”. He was getting paranoid about what was going on to his residences. An hour later, Eric made up his mind to check out the triple and see if anything weird was further happening to them.

Walking into their room, taking advantage that their door was open, Eric walked immediately back out upon hearing and seeing Chad, Seth, and Rick.

“Alright. Awesome idea. We will start a Bodybuilding Club on campus.” Chad said. Just as he said that Eric turned the corner and saw the three boys looking more ripped than football players adjusting themselves in their posers: Chad in light blue; Seth in neon yellow; and Rick in cherry red.

“What the hell is going on? This is a like a gay nightmare or something. I have to talk to the other RA’s and see what is going on. It’s so fucked up!” Eric thought to himself. He spent the next two hours in his room thinking about how to bring up all the weird changes to Rob and the other RAs.

The three RA’s, Mike, Nate, and Eric, met in the staff room waiting for Rob to show up.

“Things have been a little odd—you think?” Eric opened with inquisitively.

“I agree, there have been some weird things happening. People are changing drastically.” Mike said placing his hands over his belly.

“Have you seen Chad, Rick, and Seth? Man! They are ripped now. I used to have more muscle mass than them!” Nate declared.

“It’s just weir—” Eric was cut off as Rob entered the room, at least someone who resembled Rob.

“Hello, boys. How is my staff doing tonight?” Rob said huskily as he walked in and closed the door.

The beast of a man who was standing there did not look at all like the Rob they saw three weeks ago when they first came to campus. The old Rob was slightly overweight , average height, and was very easy going. This Rob was 6′5, muscles on top of muscles, oozed authority, and looked ten years older. He had to turn sideways just to make it into the doorway. What shocked the boys most was the fact he was only wearing a white wife beater and a pair of what looked like old checkered boxers with one tear in the left thigh area and his glasses were missing. The only thing resembling the old Rob was the slight curvature of his boyish face, his piercing hazel eyes, and the bright red Irish hair which now covered his entire body and peaked out under his wife beater.

Nate, Mike, and Eric just sat there with their mouths open staring as Rob sat down across from them in an old recliner.

“Cat got your tongue boys? I thought I raised my RA’s to be a little more well-mannered and outgoing.” Rob looked disappointed as he spread his legs.

“W-w-we were just discussing some of the things going on with the residents. Uh, Sir.” Eric managed to say. He didn’t know why he called Rob ‘sir’ either. It just felt appropriate given the man’s stature.

“Heh. We’ve been busier than I would have imagined. But lost boys just need to find their way at times.” Rob set his piercing eyes to look down Eric. Eric quickly broke contact and looked away making Rob smile.

Just then it sounded like the heater had kicked on for the dorm.

“What was that? It sounded like the radiator turned on.” Nate asked stepping up and walking towards it.

“Radiator!? Boys, it’s the end of summer and its 80 degrees outside. The heat won’t be turned on for at least two more months!” Rob laughed.

“But it feels like there is heat coming out...” Nate waved his hand over the old time radiator.

“If you want to waste our hour by playing with that thing I’ll let ya. I’m here to help you boys run my hall though, so I ask you to focus on things that matter.” Rob snapped at Nate suddenly.

Nate turned a little red at being yelled at, not expecting Rob would talk to him that way. He sat back down on the couch with the two other boys and let Rob start the meeting.

“Now, we’ve had a couple disciplinary issues this week I’d like to discuss with you all.” Rob started.

“That’s what we were discussing earlier, S-Sir.” Eric said. Trying to stop himself from calling Rob, ‘sir’ again. He felt a bead of sweat roll down his face.

“Do you think I’m dumb, boy? I was here when you were discussing it earlier. Do you?” Rob said scowling at Eric.

“No, Sir.” Eric said biting his lip.

“Good. It seems our residents have been misbehaving a little more than what we are used to. They are using drugs, smoking weed, and drinking alcohol. All things that are terrible for their bodies.” Rob looked at the boys sitting there. Mike had started sweating through his tee-shirt.

“Boys look at yourselves.” Rob continued, “You can’t even handle the summer heat. It’s only 80 degrees outside!” Both Nate and Eric, scrawny boys, had sweat dripping from their faces and poor Mike looked like he was sweating through all his clothes.

“That’s cause its really hot in here, Rob.” Mike said in his twang.

“No. I’m not sweating because I take care of my body so I’m not fat and I know what to wear.” Rob chastised Mike.

Rob stood up and removed his wife beater revealing a mass of muscle covered in dense red fur. Without hesitating he removed his boxers unveiling an incredibly stuffed white ADAMS jockstrap and sat back down in the recliner.

“You boys would be more comfortable if you took off your clothes in here.” Rob suggested adjusting himself in his jock.

Without thinking, the boys took off their shirts and shorts and sat back down. Mike and Eric wore boxers and Nate was in tightie whities.

Rob chuckled, “That’s nicer now. If you only took care of your bodies it would feel cooler in here I bet. Is it feeling a little better?”

“It’s still so warm, Sir.” Nate responded finding it difficult to get the words out. How could Rob be so comfortable in here?

“How about we try fixing that underwear then? Something a little more breezy?” Rob asked getting up and reaching over to a plastic bin. As Rob bent over, he exposed his hair ass hole to the RAs seated there. Eric couldn’t help but notice how big Rob’s ass hole was. He didn’t think ass holes were that large. Never really spending time looking at his own, Eric still knew that Rob’s hole seemed larger than was anatomically normal.

Rob handed the boys white ADAMS jocks that matched his own. “Try these on.” Rob ordered in a more deep voice than before. Reluctantly the boys stripped in front of each other and put on their jockstraps from Rob. Rob smiled when we saw their little 2 inch soft peckers.

“Does that feel a little cooler now, boys?”

“It feels so much better, but I still can’t stop sweating, Sir.” Mike said looking at the sweat beads that rolled down his large gut.

“This is a good segway into what I discussed with your residents. If you want your body to be kind to you, you better take care of your body. Appreciate it more.” The boys looked at Rob who had spread his legs incredibly wide revealing his hole directly to them.

Mike, Eric, and Nate all took turns exchanging glances with Rob’s ass. They all instantly knew that it looked stretch for some reason. As they gazed at it deeper, they noticed that it looked a little slimy as if there was ooze coming out of it. When they each individually made that distinction a musky smell immediately hit their nose. Eric had tried to decipher what the smell was like. It was sweaty, but still sweet; musky but somehow salty. He had instant recall to the time he found KY gel in his dad’s nightstand once as a teenager. There was something oddly familiar in the smell to that tube.

Rob took notice that the boys couldn’t break eye contact with his hairy ass and he smirked knowing he had their attention. Naturally, the RD spread his legs as wide as he could and said in a deep voice, “To take care of your bodies, boys, you need to work it out. Develop some definition. How else are people supposed to notice your manhood and respect you for it?”

Standing up, Rob pulled out yoga mats next to his chair that the boys managed to overlook before coming into the room. Rob bent over showing off his massive hamstrings, thighs, and calves to the boys as he got into a push-up position. Eric took one longing look at Rob’s hole, the source of that enticing smell, and thought, “This is what it means to be a man. Dad had taught me that men were defined by their integrity. Clearly that must mean his size, dominance, and masculine furriness.”

“You should be able to do 100 of these without stopping. Every morning and night. When you’re done, do your sit ups and freeweights, your squats and pull-ups.” Rob displayed to the boys his proper form. “Why don’t you try?”

All three of the RAs got down on the mats and started to do their push-ups. It was awkward at first as the boys struggled in the simple up and down movement, but eventually they were pumping away. Rob was staring them down watching each movement as his boys were learning to respect themselves.

Once they had finished their series of workouts in the small room, somehow overlooking earlier the set of dumbbells and pull-up bar that was over the door, the boys laid down on their mats exhausted and covered in sweat.

“Well done, boys. I think that about covers this week’s meeting. We can all see each other same time next week. Remember to respect your bodies if you want to condition yourselves for the summer heat. Anything else you want to discuss?” Rob said taking the time to scratch his massive left pec.

The boys were too exhausted to respond to Rob and looked back at him trying to catch their breath.

“Alright. Well continue to do such a great job and send any residents to me that you have a problem with.” Rob said tossing the boys’ clothes back, leaving their old underwear on the couch.

The boys put their drenched clothes back on over their sweaty bodies. Already it felt like their shoulders were a little snug in their shirts. Mike felt proud you could tell slightly his belly shrunk a little bit. He really wanted to keep the exercise up and continue to see the improvement. They left the staff room breathing once last intoxicating whiff of Rob.

Eric had a really difficult time getting back to sleep that night. When we went back up to his room, he changed out of his sweaty clothes and ADAMS jock and put on his boxers and pj’s. For some reason his room was so hot and he couldn’t stop sweating. He stripped down to his boxers and still that wouldn’t relieve him. It felt like heat was pouring into his room from the radiators, but he knew that was crazy cause it the end of summer.

Finally he had the thought of remembering the staff meeting earlier that day and how much the jockstrap had cooled him off. Seeking relief more than anything, he pulled the jock back on still slightly moist from his workout earlier but Eric didn’t think twice about it. The white cup and straps over his skinny ass was immediate relief.

Just as he was about to climb in bed now that he was relaxed, there was a soft knock on his door. “Of course there had to an issue just as I finally got comfortable.” Eric thought to himself. Folding the blankets back down, Eric walked to his door still only in his jock and opened it to find Tim, Tom’s roommate, standing there in his pajamas.

“What’s up, Tim?” Eric asked slightly annoyed it was just passed midnight.

Tim, another skinny brown haired science geek, looked back at Eric standing there looking ridiculous in an athletic supporter. Had he lost his mind?

“Mhmm, Eric? I can’t sleep cause Tom is having sex with a girl in our room. I asked him to try and be quiet but they keep moaning.” Tim confessed.

Eric quickly imagined Tom’s wide swimming shoulders thrusting in bed. Erasing the thought as fast it came, Eric offered to Tim, “Let me do a write up to Rob and he will talk to Tom. If you’re okay with it, just crash here tonight on the floor. I got some extra blankets and a pillow if you’re cool with it.”

“Hey, thanks, Eric. I appreciate it.” Tim said walking into the room nervously. He didn’t really know what to think of Eric’s revealing underwear choice (that looked wet), but it was better than listening to his roommate have an orgasm above him.

Tim woke up the next day with the sound of Eric grunting. He looked over to see Eric still in his jockstrap doing pull-ups on a bar. He was 110% sure that that bar had not been there last night, nor was the set of dumbbells stacked in the closet. Something bizarre was going on.

“Hey, thanks again, Eric. I’m g-gonna head back to my room now if that’s alright.” Tim said scouring out of the dorm room, almost making physical contact with Eric’s crotch as he edged past for the door. His crotch smelt disgusting.

Eric laughed as he did his final pull-up thinking how odd Tim was. He was the exact opposite of athletic Tom. It would do him some good to put a little muscle on his bones. And it was weird that he was able to stand the heat in the room and sleep in his long-sleeved pants and tee. Must be because of how skinny he is.

Checking himself out in a full length mirror he always thought was there, Eric was starting to notice a little bit of sculpting going on. His delts, pecs, arms, waist, and legs were starting to show a little bit of definition. And his ass was looking just a little bit more rounder. Girls used to always pick on him in high school for having such a flat butt. His new sets of squats and lunges will show ‘em.

As he sat down at his computer starting to write Tom’s report for Rob, he scratched his face and noticed a little bit of blonde stubble. “That’s odd.” He thought to himself. “I’ve never been able to grow that much facial hair, especially this quickly. Must be the workout. Sweet.”

It was a Saturday and Eric had finished his morning routine of sets. Three days had passed since Tim had woke him up in the middle of the night and Eric knew it was long overdue in paying Tom a visit. It was difficult for him to check up in the past couple of days because Eric was so focused on his doing his sets, and they surely had paid off. Eric walked down the hall in only his favorite jock and gym shorts, revealing his exposed now developed hairy chest. It made him feel like such a man.

Opening their door, without knocking, Eric saw Tom sitting at his desk in a white and red striped speedo.

“Hey Tom, gonna do some laps later?” Eric asked taking in his broad frame and not an ounce of fat body.

A voice from across the room answered: “Yea, we may.”

Eric turned quickly to see another Tom standing next to the bunkbeds.

How funny. It had slipped Eric’s mind that Tom and Tim looked almost exactly alike. The campus had a running joke that the two were actually identical twins.

Taking the time to enjoy their sculpted bodies and tight butts highlighted by their skimpy speedos, Eric asked Tom what had happened with Rob.

“It was kind of odd actually. Rob had both Tim and I come down to his room to talk. He scolded both of us on not being comfortable enough with our bodies to have sex around each other. Rob was really disappointed in us.” Tom said in a depressed tone.

“So what did he have you do?” Eric asked.

“That’s the odder part. He told us to spend more time together and get to know one another... Is he crazy? Did Rob not know that we grew up next door to each other? That we were born two days apart and that we were best friends growing up? Most of all, how couldn’t he know we were teammates on the synchronized diving team? I just think Rob has one funny sense of humor. But we followed his advice and are spending all of our time together. Tim even changed his classes so that our schedules matched.” Tom chuckled.

“Ha ha. Yea? How couldn’t he know that? Your door is practically covered in posters of Tom Daley and Greg Louganis!” Eric said. “So, did spending more time together work?”

“Of course! We are definitely comfortable having sex in front of each other now—that and much more!” Tim interjected.

Eric felt a little weirded out by Tim’s comments. His emphasis on their comfortableness around each other seemed creepy and a little gay. But they did look manly with all their muscles.

“Alright. Well as long as it worked.” Eric said saying goodbye and heading back to his room. He finished Tom’s report by saying “Recommended the residents spend more time around one another and get more comfortable.”

Eric witnessed that same comfortableness personally only an hour later in the showers area of the bathroom. He turned the corner on them shaving each other in the tiny shower tall. They must really be comfortable with each other because as Eric showered away his grime all he heard was giggling and what he swore was moaning.

The next week had arrived and it was time for the RA meeting with Rob. Eric was a little nervous for it because he had not honestly spent much time patrolling his residents this past week. He was too focused on making sure he completed his daily workouts, which he increased from twice a day to four times. The dedication in making sure he didn’t plateau really paid off. Eric now had a broad set of shoulders that rivaled any linebacker, a six-pack, with arms and chest that could more than bench-press his 190lbs body. Not to mention how amazing his body looked with the thick growth of hair that had sprouted throughout his body. He even had a treasure trove of blond curly hairs that went down to his ass crack!

Mike, Nate and Eric gathered in the staff room waiting for Rob to arrive. They each admired how much they have learned to appreciate their bodies better over the course of the week. Mike, once fat and large bellied, now put on 40 lbs of muscle while still managing to keep a layer of fat on. Although he had fat, it seemed to add to his overall domineering stature. Not to mention a very plump rear and spread of hair over his arms, legs, and chest. Nate had remained thin but managed to tone up his slender body. His hair growth was slightly less than Mike’s, but he had this trimmed layer of stubble that covered his face making him look like he always had 5’oclock shadow.

As they waited, the boys made small talk about their workouts and what was working and what wasn’t. They didn’t notice they all wore the same outfit: a white tank top, a pair of track shorts, and the same sweaty jocks they have worn all week. The jockstrap had become incredibly putrid in smell but it was the only thing that kept the boys cool in the dorm so they had to wear it.

Rob’s loud footsteps approached the door of the room and the boys’ ears perked up the sound of his steps. As Rob sauntered his way in and closed the door, the three RA’s turned around and ogled the man they all aspired to be in their workouts. The RD oozed strength, respect, and discipline.

“So, boys, not much new happened this week did it?” Rob asked looking coyly and sitting down.

As if on cue, the same radiator noise from last week kicked on and the heat sensation returned to the room. Despite their increased workout, the boys still felt themselves particularly, if not more, vulnerable to the heat coming out.

Eric, who was most nervous about displeasing Rob, spoke first, “No, Sir. I didn’t notice anything wrong with any of my residents.” His eyes looked at Rob’s in the beginning but quickly diverted to Rob’s pecs that gave the impression they were about to burst out of his own tank top.

“That’s very good. It seems that our hall is behaving a little more appropriately. Speaking of behaving, I see that you all have been dedicated to your workouts. Have you all been learning to appreciate your bodies more?” Rob asked taking in his collection of RA’s.

“Yes, Sir. But I’m not progressing fast enough.” Nate said striking a pose with his arms and wiping a dabble of sweat off his brow.

“It seems you are all still struggling with the summer heat in here. It might be best to strip down and air out your troubles.” Rob suggested, which the boys immediately obeyed and took off their clothes.

“Oh my. Those are some sweat stained looking jocks. Have you boys really been wearing those for that long?” Rob asked.

“It’s the only thing that keeps me cool. Sir.” Mike answered, adjusting himself in his strap.

“If you needed more, you should have just asked! I have a whole collection of my old ones that don’t fit me anymore.” Rob responded as he opened a bin and passed them out to the boys. It didn’t seem weird that Rob would keep his old underwear in the staff room. “Why don’t you put on a fresh pair?”

Following the suggestion that came off as more of an order, the boys stripped and put on Rob’s old underwear. As they slid up the waistband, the smell of Rob’s ass hole hit their noses again. That musky, salty, sweaty, lube smelling sensation dazzled their nostrils causing the men to start growing a slight chub without them knowing.

“My boys, if you want to see better results, you need to push for them. Let me show you.” Rob offered. “Eric, please come here. Let me pick you up. First, let me get a little comfortable.” Rob stripped down to his own jockstrap and lifted Eric up in his arms and slung Eric’s legs over his shoulders letting Eric dangled upsidedown facing his fellow RA’s.

“Now, Eric. Try doing some sit ups. I will stand here just like this holding you up.” Rob ordered. Eric obliged and starting doing his routine. This time every sit-up grinded his ass into Rob’s crotch. “Nate, you should get on Mike’s shoulders and do the same.”

The boys continued their sit-ups until they reached 250 in count. And Eric and Nate could really feel the burn in their abdomen. The constant friction with their setter’s crotches had caused both Rob and Mike to be completely erect and sticking out at full mast. Rob’s jockstrap was unable to contain his 13in manhood and for the last 50 reps, his dick was fully brushing against Eric’s bare ass. Mike’s 11in boner had started pre-cumming after only the first 25 sit-ups Nate did.

“Now a great way to do push-ups is with a partner who motivates you.” Rob instructed. “I’m going to get down in form, and Eric if you would kneel so my legs can go up on your shoulders.” Rob showed the boys the proper position and placed his legs upon Eric’s shoulders. It didn’t look ridiculous that Eric’s 8 in boner was sticking straight out into Rob’s view as he did his push-ups.

After Rob had showed a couple to Mike and Nate they followed suit. Rob continued the up and down rhythmic motion, each pulse giving Eric a more in depth view of Rob’s ass hole. It looked so big and it flexed whenever Rob would use his chest muscles to go down and back up. To Eric, it reminded him of the swirly thinking icon on his Mac that he couldn’t seem to look away from. Up and Down. Up and Down. Open and Close. Open and Close. And the wonderful smell would ooze out with every stroke. It drove him insane.

After 100 push-ups Eric felt like he was about to climax in an orgasm it was so hot watching Rob workout. Without thinking, Eric edged his face closer and closer to Rob’s ass until his mouth was right against Rob’s butt feeling the muscles tense and relax and Rob did a push-up. Sticking out his tongue slightly, Eric tasted the source of the smell that drove him crazy since last week. It tasted just as sweet and tantalizing as it smelled. Desiring for more, Eric thrust his tongue deeper and deeper into Rob’s hole capturing all the scent that he could. He lapped up and down Rob’s crack trying to lick up all his sweat from the workout.

A foot away, Nate followed suit of Eric, jealous that he got to taste Rob and started mimicking Eric’s actions on Mike. Mike tasted a little different than how Rob smelled, but it was still enough to drive him insane. Mike started moaning deeply and Rob smiled coyly knowing that the boys were finally under his control. Rob let the rim job continue for another 5 minutes before speaking up.

“Boys, boys, boys. If you want to learn to fuck a man, you better learn how to kiss him first. I’m raising you to be decent, not just sluts.” Using his knees still on Eric’s shoulders, Rob pushed Eric to the ground and rolled himself over on top of him. “You want to taste my mouth, boy? You want my tongue inside you?”

Eric was in such euphoria he struggled to answer, “Y-y-yes, S-s-sir!”

Rob tilted Eric’s head back and shoved his tongue deep down Eric’s throat. They French kissed for about a minute before Mike pressured Nate to do the same. Nate was a little hesitant at first, but once Mike enveloped his tongue, the resistance soon faded. Mike stuck a finger in Nate’s mouth and without asking started fingering Nate’s hole as they made out.

“Ha, ha. Boys, boys, boys. You all are moving much faster than I thought. We have some great leaders here I see.” Rob chuckled. “If you want to learn how to have sex with a man, there is one thing you all need to learn: no matter what position you are in, fucked or getting fucked, you want to be in control. Let me show you.”

Rob stood up as Eric pawed at Rob’s balls roughly the size of a tennis ball. “Mike, Nate sit down on the couch and get your dicks really close. Lean one of your legs over the other’s. Very good.” the RD ordered.

“Now I’m going to fuck your cocks and control the pace.” Rob lowered himself onto Mike’s and Nate’s fat dicks.

“Ohhh, Sir!” Mike purred.

“It’s so ti-ight with two dicks in there!” Nate exclaimed.

“Now you two makeout, and I want to hear you moan. If you don’t, I’ll stop.” Rob ordered. “Now, Eric, I want to come over here and ride my cock like a good little slut you are.” He said as he continued riding Nate and Mike’s dicks without missing a beat.

As Mike and Nate moaned away, currently losing their virginity, Eric bent over offering his hole willing to Rob, the man who he dreamed one day to be. As Rob’s massive cock entered Eric, Eric let out a gasp thinking he was going to fall over in both pain and pleasure. Soon the pain subsided and all that was left was complete ecstasy. He loved it whenever his back brushed against Rob’s hairy torso. It made his legs shudder.

“Now, boys, you’re not allowed to cum until I tell you so.” Rob demanded still bouncing up and down on Nate and Mike. He only had to stop once to yell at them for not moaning because they were so focused on not having an orgasm. Rob looked down and saw the boys’ toes were curled all the way up trying not to lose control. “They were a good group of kids after all.” he thought to himself.

Eric didn’t want the best (and only until this point) fuck session to stop. Unfortunately, Rob bellowed out, “Cum now, my sluts!” Nate and Mike shot their loads simultaneously into Rob’s hole. Prompting Rob to do the same empting what felt like gallons into Eric’s ass. Once Rob was finished, Eric cummed himself not even touching his dick in the process.

“Don’t think you’re done, boys. Unless you’re married, the proper thing is to eat your cum out of whoever’s hole you fucked.” Rob said as he bent over and offered his ass to Mike and Nate and pushing Eric over in the process with his massive arms so he could tongue out his juices. Eric was a little upset Rob was eating his own cum, he wanted to keep it as long as he could inside of him pretending he was still there.

“Mmm. Thank you, Sir!” Nate said as he licked the last bit out of Rob’s glorious ass.

“When can you fuck us, Sir? Next meeting?” Mike asked impatiently.

“Ha, I appreciate your eagerness, boys. I really do. Believe me, in due time I will have you bent over begging for more. For now, I want you to keep doing such a stellar job as my staff. Continue to let me know if you have any problems with the residents. Remember, you’re in control. I think that’s all for today though. Eric, could I speak with you after?” Rob said cupping a hand on Eric’s rear.

“Sure, Sir.” Eric said as Nate and Mike left the staff room only wearing their ADAMS jockstraps and carrying the new ones that Rob gave them earlier.

“I want you to know that I see a lot of potential in you. I even wrote the Administration that you might be an excellent candidate for student government since you care so much for you students. They have taken notice in you. And it’s my recommendation that you run for an office. You ooze authority, I want you to know.” Rob informed Eric.

“Geez, that’s quite an honor, Sir. I will definitely think about it.” Eric said thinking.

“Very good. Now run along and continue to do your exercises. I want my little cub to grow up to be a big and strong like me one day.” Rob said cupping Eric’s ass again and sending him off.

Rob was right about Eric’s potential. Later that semester, Eric was elected as President of Student Government, the youngest ever being elected as only a sophomore. His tenure would be forever remembered at Chesterton by not only allowing, but promoting sex in common areas around campus and the dorms. It became a part of campus rules that every dorm needed to have an all-hall orgy and there were campus wide competitions between bottoms of taking the most loads in an hour and between tops on how many orgasms they could have in an hour. Eric was one of the few students who participated in both competitions, knowing that as a bottom, he could still call the shots.

Mike who fully developed into a bear started dating (non-exclusively) Nate who was the cutest otter on campus. Together they would fuck nearly everyone in Theden Hall, and even came up with the idea of starting an S&M dungeon in the dorm’s basement.

Tom and Tim continued their sports career of synchronized diving. Although they had to participate in the all-hall orgies, they remained exclusive and only fucked themselves. Occasionally they would both give a blow job to Rob at the same time, only if he asked for it.

Oscar the Twink became the best deep throater on campus. He would often flirt with the big dick’ed boys in the cafeteria by swallowing phallic foods like bananas, sausages, cucumbers, etc… It didn’t take long for them to motion for Oscar to come under the table and service them. He prided himself on never going to a class without a cum necklace stained on his shirt.

Finally, Chad, Seth, and Rick continued their development as body builders. Thanks to Rob, they bulked up quickly using his secret of cum protein shakes. He also taught them that if they lifted with a fresh dosage of cum in their ass, they would see more progress. Cleverly thinking how to keep the cum inside their rears, the boys wore butt plugs to the gym and all competitions. At first the schools in their league they competed against were weirded out by their plugs obviously showing in the strings of their posers. But once, they noticed that Chad, Seth, and Rick always placed First, Second, or Third at the competitions, they soon followed suit and even had one of the Chesterton boys fuck them before the meet.

Eric couldn’t have been happier about his sophomore year. He couldn’t have thanked Rob enough for giving him a new direction in life. Sometimes he still thought about Adam when he was getting fucked by Rob while he was wearing his ADAMS jock. He knew that Adam could have been such a stud if Rob had gotten to him while living there. Theden Hall was Robert Mclead’s den and that bear could fix anyone’s problems.

* * *