The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Charisma

Author: Psionic_X

Email:

My breasts mashed into the desk and my red hair covered my face as yet another anal orgasm raced through me. Jeremiah’s taking of my virgin ass had quickly gone from torture to rapture. And my bliss was even greater as I thought of how fucking stupid the black bastard was. I had him now, no question. There he was, pounding my ass without a thought of the consequences to himself. But then, he was just an animal and animals didn’t think, did they?

He began to fuck me harder and his thrusts became ragged and I knew he was close...close to the end of his time working for this company. I came again and felt him fire his load into me at the same time. Finished, he lay over me for a moment, spent. But then, as usual, he quickly renergized. Pulling out of me he grabbed some of the tissues from beside my head and cleaned himself. I continue to lay there, basking in the glow of yet another amazing fuck session. It had been an astounding nine months of the most incredidible sex of my life. But now it was over. I had all I needed to fire Jeremiah and free the company of him once and for all.

I listen as he zips up and then slapping my ass hard, making me yelp he walks out, whistling all the way, the bastard. It was now Friday. On Monday, I’d call him into my office along with the big boss and fire him. I giggle at the image in my mind on the look on his face when he realizes how I tricked him. I get up and fix myself the best I can. Its fortunate that I’m the last one in the office...anyone seeing mewould know I’ve been ravished. I leave stil feeling the glow of fantastic sex and reveling in my coming triumph.

I spend Saturday shopping and relaxing. I had no worries. Jeremiah would soon be gone and the only blacks working for the company would once again be janitors and secretaries. I’m so giddy with the realization that things would soon be back to normal that I splurge, spending twice as much as I meant to. But thats okay. After nine months of hard work...thinking of Jeremiah’s cock make that very hard work, I deserved to have some fun and reward myself.

Thinking of fun, I decide to head home and have some with my girlfriend. Excited by the prospect of quality time with her I race home. I enter the house and drop the bags and call out to her. No answer. That was odd. I call a couple of more times. No answer. I go to look for and when I reach the bottom of the stairs I hear moans of pleasure. That bitch! Cheating on me with another woman!

I storm up the steps and burst into the bedroom then stop in my tracks, my mouth open but no words able to come out. I look at the scene before me in shock and horror. I see Courtney’s shapely legs thrown over his broad shoulders while his muscular back powerfully pistons his cock in and out of her. Jeremiah. I can only watch as he tenses and I know he is cumming in the pussy I thought belonged only to me. Courtney’s ecstatic scream of “Yes!” as she cums one more time shakes me out of my stupor and into action. Enraged, I pickup the heavy snow globe Courtney had given me as a gift and cross to the bed, intent on smashing it into Jeremiah’s head. As I reached him, his attention still on my girlfriend, her legs still hanging over his shoulders, I hesitate, arm raised. Images of his cock moving in and out of all my holes inundate me and I’m paralyzed by indecision. Just for a moment. But thats all he needs. My arm begins its downward journey but doesn’t get far as he grabs my wrist in a grip of appalling strength and I drop the globe. I watch it falls in slow motion. It even shatters in slow motion. Then every thing returns to normal speed.

I look into Jeremiah’s eyes and he laughs. Then with a flick of his wrist, he releases me, sending me hurtling backwards and I crash into my dresser then onto the floor. Dazed, I look up into the smiling face of Jeremiah, standing before me in all his glory.

“Almost slut. Almost. And I’m surprised. After all these months your resistance to my...charms, should be nil. Yet you almost ended my life. Impressive. Very much so. All that hate you carry around towards my skin color must give your will a little something extra. But you had your chance bitch and you won’t get another.”

I lookup at him with freshly dawning horror. I recall how he has used me for months and how I foolishly thought he was at my mercy. It was like a fog suddenly lifted. What had I been thinking?

“You....you me did something to me. Made me think things...do things.”

“Wow Ms.Carlyle, are all cunts from Brown as smart as you?”

“How...?”

“How do I do it? Its a discipline I learned when I was a kid. There was this old guy always hung around the park and I thought he was just a bum but I noticed that no one messed with him and he got his drink for free and the whores let him have a taste whenever he wanted, also for free. I watched and watched and I knew he was doing something.

One day I screwed up the courage to ask him how he did it. I never will forget the way he looked at me. Thought I was heading for the back of a milk carton for sure. But instead of killing me he told me the name of a book, an old book. Told me that if I mastered the excercises in the book, I could have anything I wanted. I asked him if that was true, why he lived like he did with all that power. He gives me that murderous look again then takes a deep drink of that cheap ass Thunderbird wine and I never will forget what he said to me;

“Boy, I was a fool. I let the power master me instead of mastering it. Now this is all thats left of me. So be sure boy...be very sure. If you can’t handle whats in those pages, you’ll end up just like me.”

I watch surprised as Jeremiah visibly shudders at the memory.

“After that, the old guy tells me I know all I need to know and that if I ever came near him again, it would be the last thing I ever did. I’m telling you now, from that day to this, I have never in my life run as fast as I did to get away from that old wino. But I believed what he told me. I went looking for that book and found it in a used bookstore for four dollars and ninety-five cents. Can you believe that? All that power and they just gave it away for a week’s allowance! And it was power. Or more accurately, it showed me how to use my own.”

“If thats true, then why am I myself again?

“Hmmm...? Oh that. I don’t always consciously control people. See a side effect of those excercises was to give me virtually irresistible charisma. Men feel deep respect for me and see me as a leader. Women feel incredible lust and a need to serve me. It doesn’t work so well on people who have an intense dislike of me, such as yourself. In only affected you because you dealt with me on a daily basis. In some of those cases its like hypnosis, the way people come up with these absurd rationalizations for why they are doing what the hypnotist tells them. My charisma works in a similiar fashion on people who are resistant. You probably told yourself some crazy shit as to why you were willingly fucking me, a black man you hated.”

I feel myself blush furiously and Jeremiah chuckles. “Okay slut, thats it for the supervillian origin story. Time for you to get back to work.”

I knew instantly what he was talking about, his cock once again hard and I wasn’t surprised. Despite being in his late thirties, Jeremiah had the recuprative powers of a teenager.

“No. I won’t do it! I’m free of you now!”

He laughs and terror blossoms anew.

“You stupid, stupid, cunt! You may have broken free of my natural charisma, but I can still control you. Check it.”

Suddenly I feel an overwhelming urge to to worship Jeremiah. I crawl to him and begin raining kisses down on his feet.

“Master, please forgive you silly, worthless slave for her disobediance. I’m sorry Master. Please, punish me! Spank me, use the riding crop, make me crawl through broken glass to suck your cock....anything Master, just please, please, forgive me!”

I said all this while kissing his feet the entire time. Then, without warning the urge went away and I was myself, desperately kissing my hated enemies feet. I jerk back and scamper backwards, climbing to my feet.

“You asshole! Leave me alone! Leave Courtney alone! Get out of my house!”

“You want Courtney back? Lets see if she wants to go. Oh Courtney?”

“Yes Master?”

“Do you want to leave with me or stay here with her?”

“Oh Master, I want to go with you.”

I felt my fury growing again. No way was I letting him take the love of my life away!

“Fuck you Jeremiah! I don’t care what you can do, Courtney is not leaving with you!”

Jeremiah studies me and I watch a slow smile spreads across his face. I’d just fucked up.

“Courtney, do you really want to come with Master?”

“Yes Master, please!”

“What will you do slave, to come with me?”

“Anything Master. Anything you want.”

“Okay then, beat this slut within an inch of her life with your bare hands.”

The order had barely registered when Courtney came off the bed snarling like a wildcat! She hit me like a ton of bricks and I went down hard with her on top. I did my best to fend her off but she was a madwoman, punching, slapping, scratching, kneeing, pulling my hair, tearing my clothes off. I covered up best I could, not knowing what else to do. I’d never been in a fight in my life.

“Enough slut!”

Like that, Courtney stopped and got off of me. I remained with my arms covering my head, sobbing uncontrollably. I scream as I’m yanked up by my hair. A scream cut short as Jeremiah gags me with his cock. Holding my head in a vice-like grip, he ruthlessly fucks my mouth. Pulling his cock out, he then throws me down face first and unale to catch myself my face bounces off the floor. I feel my nose bleeding but can’t concentrate on that long as my pussy is cruelly split and my antagonist fucks me with unrestrained brutality. Just as the pain begins to become pleasure, he again extracts his cock and this time penetrates my ass with pure malice. Again I howl in pain as Jeremiah violates my ass and pummels it with evil intent. The pain is unbearable and I pray for release. My answer comes as Jeremiah does, shooting deep into my bowels.

He withdraws and lets me go and I flop to the ground completely enervated. I may have passed out, I don’t recall but sometime later, surely just a few minutes I’m kicked in the ribs and I groan in agony and look up at my nemesis. He is fully dressed, as is Courtney.

We’re all done slut...for now. But it isn’t over between us. You see bitch, I’ve decided that I’m going to break you. You think you’re better than me? You think your skin makes you superior to me? I’m going to show you otherwise. I’m going to make you beg to serve me. Beg. So you rest up real good this weekend. I’ve done something that will allow you to heal five times faster than normal. Not because I give a shit about you. I just want you to show up at work Monday to start your training. And you WILL show up slave. Or I’ll come to you. Trust me. You don’t want me to have to come to you. Enjoy the rest of your weekend bitch.

And like that, he was gone, along with the woman I loved. I painfully pulled myself to my feet and made my way to the bed and fell on it, immediately falling into a deep and dreamless sleep.