The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Charisma

Author: Psionic_X

Email:

Jeremiah Taylor didn’t fit in and never would. I didn’t like the black bastard, not even a little. He was too smooth, too sharp, and his ever present grin made it clear he had no respect for his betters. If it wasn’t for the fact that he was the company’s top salesman, I’d have fired his black ass for the slightest provocation. But he always acted the perfect gentleman, always ready with his dazzling smile, quick wit, and magnetic charm. Plus he sold like a madman, easily beating the monthly quota again and again. No I couldn’t fire him, but I could sure as hell see right through him. He was a hustler, they all are. And yes, by ‘they’ I mean blacks. Its all they know how to do, hustle. Drugs and stolen goods usually. Or they do okay playing football or basketball. Sports requires no intelligence. But I could see that Taylor thought he was one of the “talented tenth” but as far as I was concerned he belonged in the nearest ghetto, standing on the corner with a forty ounce bottle of malt swill in a paper bag.

I’d been furious eight months beforehand when he’d been hired when I was away on personal business. I’m in charge of the sales crew and I do the hiring and firing. But Timmons, the pathetic little weasel who sat in for me while I was gone hired him on the spot because of his resume. Apparently selling was the only type of work Jeremiah ever did. From the time he was 13 on. He said he liked it and had a talent for it. He liked commission sales because he could be his own boss without the headaches of being the boss. That and the fact that the sky was the limit in terms of income, the more you sold the more you made, simple. And Jeremiah sold alot. But I watched him like a hawk; one slip up, one false move and he would be gone, no matter how much business he brought in.

What I hated the most about Jeremiah was the way he looked me over without seeming to look me over. I am, in a word, hot. 5′8. 130. 36D-25-36. Long silky red hair. Incredible grey eyes. Bee stung lips. Men couldn’t get enough of looking at me. It was easy for me to get what I want with my combination of brains and looks. Men were so weak. Which was fine as long as they didn’t touch. I played for the home team, just chicks, no dicks. I’m sure this frustrated Jeremiah Taylor to no end, though he hid his disappointment well. He pretended to be satisfied with fucking the other women in the company but I knew it was just an act. When I called him into my office to remind him that that fraternization among co-workers was discouraged to avoid any problems, he merely grinned and assured me that there would be no problems. I seethed inside. How could there not be problems? I knew he had fucked atleast ten different women. Oh I couldn’t prove it for sure, but it was obvious in the way the sluts tripped all over themselves to bring him coffee or stared at him dreamily. It was clear in the way they dressed sexy for him...just enough not to break company policy. Before he came the women dressed conservatively. Now they looked like the street walking white trash that I’m sure infested his neighborhood. Oh he was fucking them alright. I’d catch him eventually. And if I caught him screwing one of them in the office, he was fucking doomed.

I figured that the best way to entrap him was to get him to make a play for me. I began to dress like the rest of the company whores. When I went in the next day I thought I’d give every man over fifty a heart attack. The younger ones appeared determined to break their necks turning to watch me. Everyone that is, except Jeremiah Taylor. I’ll give him this, he was one cool customer. The best poker face I’d ever seen. But I’d break him. I became more friendly with him and continued to dress sexily. I flirted with him and made double entrendes that seemd to go right over his head, but I wasn’t fooled, he wanted me. Soon he would make his move. Everyone knew black men crave white women, couldn’t keep their hands off them. And one who looked like me was irresistable to the likes of Jeremiah. Sure he dressed in Armani, wore a rolex, and drove a Lexus, and spoke like the Stanford grad he was but he was an animal, barely out of the jungle, just like all the rest.

Friday I had a meeting scheduled with him regarding the latest sale he had made. It was huge and was going to set yet another record for the year, his third since being hired. The meeting was a ploy. The deal was done. But I was growing concerned. Jeremiah barely looked at me and it was frustrating. How could he resist? Why hadn’t he made a move? I needed him gone right now! When I went into the office I kept my eyes straight ahead and ignored the stares and the fact that my face was probably as red as my hair. I looked like a slut and knew it, but it was for the good of the company. I had to get Jeremiah Taylor fired and I was determined to do it today.

The time came for our meeting and he wasn’t there. Five minutes passed and I called down to his desk. No answer. I called his cell phone. No answer. I was furious. I went to the door and flung it open and there he was, chatting with my blonde bimbo secretary, the slut giving him that dreamy look all the women gave him. I asked why he hadn’t answered his cell. He said he had cut it off in anticipation of his meeting with me. I told him he was supposed to have been in my office more than five minutes ago. He grinned, apologized and came into the office. I stared daggers at my secretary and she quickly went back to work. Slut.

I closed the door and turned to see Jeremiah was just standing there, watching me a strange smile on his face. It infuriated me. I asked him why he never flirted with me. He merely grinned and said I needed to prove to him that I was worth the time. I was outraged! I had to prove to HIM that I was worth the time?!? The bastard! I would show him! I walked up to him and fell to my knees. I unbuckled his belt and undid his pants, yanking them down, then his briefs. His huge cock hit me in the face. I didn’t miss a beat. I began sucking him furiously. It was like blowing a steel pipe he was so hard. I didn’t have any experience with blowjobs and it showed. Jeremiah told me to stop in disgust. I was frantic with worry. He was unhappy with me. He told me to call my secretary in. I went to the door and did as he asked. She came in and her eyes lit up when he saw his cock already hard. He ordered her to demonstrate proper cocksucking technique and she instantly obeyed. He told me to kneel beside her and watch very carefully. I did. She had obviously done this alot. And she obviously loved it and it showed. I felt a stab of jealousy when Jeremiah let out a moan of pleasure. I was determined then to be the best cocksucker he’d ever had before I fired him for sexual harrassment.

I watched in stunned amazement as she took all of Jeremiah’s cock. I had no idea how she managed that. I knew then I had alot of work to do before I fired his ass. She blew him for some time before he warned her to swallow it all then tensed. She kept her mouth sealed around the head and I could feel insane jealousy as I knew she was swallowing Jeremiah’s precious seed. Finally, after what seemed minutes but must have only been seconds she pulled her lips from his cockhead and looked up at him worshipfully, licking her lips all the while. He patted her on the head absent mindedly while looking at me with a smirk. He told her to go back to her desk and she happily complied.

He then adjusted himself and zipped up. I moved to get up and he told me to stay on my knees, that I looked good like that. I felt a warm glow at the compliment. He asked me if I got all that. I said that I did. He told me he expected me to get better. I assured him that I would. He ordered me to practice using bananas and cucumbers. Maybe even get myself a big, black, dildo. I blushed and said I would. He told me that he expected marked improvement at our next meeting or he would be very disappointed. I felt my eyes go wide at that. I didn’t want to disappoint him. I wanted to please him, then fire him. I told him I would get better. I swore that I would. He petted my head as he had done my secretaries moments before and I shivered with pleasure. Chuckling, he walked out of my office.

The next week was a nightmare. Jeremiah seemed to barely acknowledge me at all. He was polite and pleasant but nothing to indicate he even recalled Friday’s meeting. Yet he flirted openly with the other women and they ate it up with a spoon! They couldn’t get enough. He could just smile at a woman and her day was made. He was going out with several of them after work. And taking one or two home to fuck no doubt. I was simmering in rage and jealousy as he continued to ignore me. But he certainly didn’t ignore my secretary, taking her out to lunch each day. But judging by the battered state in which she returned to work each afternoon it was clear they weren’t going to Carl’s Jr. I wanted to fire the bitch but I knew Jeremiah would be furious and I would lose the chance to set him up for his downfall, so I let the slut go for the moment. First Jeremiah, then my whoring secretary, they were both gone.

Five o’clock Friday came around I was ready to leave. But Jeremiah came through the door closing it behind him. The nerve! Like he owned the company! I wanted to say something but his smile placated me. He stalked over to me, eyes on fire with unchained lust and I felt myself cum. He stood before me, looking down on me and I feel myself get even wetter.

“On your knees bitch!” I slipped out of my chair immediately and assumed the position on my knees. “You know what I want slut. Do it!” I quickly got his cock out and attacked it, sucking with all the skill I’d learned over the past week practicing on the dildo I’d bought. I tried to take him all but gagged. He grabbed my hair and pulled me off his cock.

“Not bad, you’ve been practicing but still not good enough. Your secretary has gone home so I’ll have to get satisfaction from another of your holes.” He pulled me to my feet and bent me over my desk. My skirt is raised and my painties are torn off. He forces my legs farther apart. My pussy is like a waterfall. Its a good thing too because I’m damn tight and Jeremiah is damn big. He pushes in slowly, where no man has gone before. It hurt but felt good too. He got all the way in then waited, letting me adjust. The he slowly began fucking me. Slowly, methodically increasing the pace. All pain was replaced by pleasure. I came. Then I came again. Soon, he was pounding me with tremendous power. I continued to orgasm as Jeremiah relentlessly pounded my pussy. I felt myself going mad! I’d never felt this way...the orgasms were coming faster and faster and I couldn’t take much more.

“I’m going to unload bitch and when I do, you will have the biggest orgasm of your life.” Right at that moment, I felt his cum paint my insides and every nerve in my body seemed to overload as I had an orgasm like nothing I’d ever experienced before. There were fireworks, then darkness.

I came to as my office door closed. I shakily stood then collapse into my chair. I shook with aftershocks and felt a crazed feeling that I would feel the entire weekend. It was the most amazing experience, sexual or otherwise, of my life. I shook my head, trying to get control again. I needed to think clearly. Once I calmed a bit and realized the situation I smiled. I now had Jeremiah Taylor right where I wanted him. Soon, very soon, I’d slap him with sexual harrasment. I gave an evil, throaty laugh to the empty office as I visualized the look on his face when I dismissed him. I couldn’t wait, but I would have to. I shook my head again. Why wait? I had him now...didn’t I? No...I’d have to allow Jeremiah further use of my body, make sure I had plenty of proof of what he was, the threat his continued employment represented to the company. Then, I would have him snared in a trap that even his smooth jive talk couldn’t save his black ass from. I leaned back and basked in the glow of great sex and thoughts of my penultimate victory. I grinned. I laughed as I thought of how easy Jeremiah Taylor was. So stupid. So weak. He’d never even see me coming.