The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Captain Tommy’s Hot Ass Ho’s

Chapter 9—Ashley Adamson

Ashley Adamson was already up by the time her alarm went off that morning. It had become something of a usual occurrence for her. Wake up and slide her fingers inside her panties, find her wet, little pussy, get herself off and then do it again. It always seemed to happen midway through that second round with her cunt. Her alarm would go off and she swat at it angrily before going back inside her panties to finish off the job.

This morning was no different. Once again, she swatted at her alarm clock, this time knocking it off the night stand, but thankfully, the alarm went off and then once again, her fingers went after herself, one hand inside the panties, the other squeezing her tits and pulling on her nipples.

She was so close. She was so very close. She was going to make herself cum only she knew it wasn’t exactly what she needed. Her fingers pulled on her nipples. Her fingers savaged her cunt and just as she’d done so many times of recent, Ashley Adamson moaned.

She knew what she needed. She needed a cock. She needed to get fucked but she didn’t have a cock. What she had was her fingers so she used her fingers. She was almost there. She needed to get herself off.

She was huffing and puffing as she gasped for air. Almost there, she told herself. She was almost there.

Her fingers worked her clit. She was so close. She gasped as her body almost succumbed but at the last moment, her body pulled itself back from the brink. Ashley moaned in frustration. She needed to cum. She needed to cum so very bad.

She was almost there and then her body finally gave up. Her pussy was cumming and Ashley moaned. This was what she needed, she told herself yet again. She needed to cum. She moaned again. This was what she needed.

And yet even as she told herself that, she knew that wasn’t exactly true. She knew what she needed. She needed to cum but more than that, she needed someone else to make her cum.

Ashley moaned as her fingers continued to work her clit. She’d learned from experience that she had to make herself stop. If she didn’t, well it was better not to dwell on that. Suffice it to say that she knew if she didn’t make herself stop, she’d be really, really sore.

The problem was she didn’t want to stop.

Carefully, she pulled her hands back. Time to get up, she told herself. Time to get up. Time to take a shower and time to get on with the day.

Of course, just because she was taking a shower didn’t mean that that wasn’t frought with its own kinds of risks. Ashley had learned from personal experience just how enticing her slickly, soapy hands could be.

Not for the first time, Ashley wondered what was happening to her. Something was happening but it seemed as if she wanted sex all the time.

And the weird thing about it was she wasn’t even sure why that was wrong. She was pretty sure she’d thought it was wrong but now she wasn’t sure. She couldn’t tell her friends though. They wouldn’t understand, but she knew. She just needed sex all the time.

She wasn’t even sure when she’d started to feel this way. It had something to do with the dreams. She was sure of that.

She would have been hard pressed to say exactly when the dreams started but whenever it was, they had clearly become more and more intense.

At first, it was just something erotic, something where she might meet a guy she didn’t know. The guy didn’t have to be particularly good looking. That didn’t matter to her. What mattered, the only thing that mattered, was that he had a cock and that he wanted to fuck her with and that she wanted him to do it.

She’d been embarrassed the first couple times that happened. The dream was just so vivid. She could remember every detail but most of all, she could remember what it felt like to have that cock between her legs, driving, thrusting, driving ...

That cock would take her right to the very edge. She knew she was ready to cum. She knew she was ready to cum. She wanted to cum. She wanted to cum so very bad but she knew what she needed. She needed that cock. She needed that cock to make her cum. She needed that cock so very bad.

That cock wasn’t going to make her wait. She knew it was going to cum. She knew her pussy was going to make it cum and she knew she wanted it. She wanted to make it cum.

Her pussy had cum just as the cock had. It was amazing. She’d never done that before but she heard the guy grunt and she felt his cock swell and that’s when she felt the surge and she knew he was cumming and even as she felt it, she could feel her pussy tighten around the cock inside her ...

And that’s when she woke up.

That first time, she’d been pissed. She was hot and she was sweaty and her pussy was wet. How could she wake up, she wanted to know. Right when she was on the verge of getting what she needed, how the hell could she wake up?

She didn’t have an answer to that, and then she thought about Alex and she started to feel guilty. The man in her dream hadn’t been her boyfriend. She was sure of that. In fact, she was pretty sure he was a complete stranger and for some reason, she was okay with that. It almost felt like she was cheating on Alex but it was all just a dream, wasn’t it?

Or was it.

The next night, she’d had another dream. It wasn’t the same as the first because it was a different guy and different positions but the result was the same. She’d gotten him to the point of cumming and right when he’d done it, right when he’d cum in her tight, little pussy, that was when she woke up.

She almost screamed in frustration. What the hell was the matter with her, she wanted to know. Either have the dreams or don’t. Either let her cum or don’t but don’t wake up halfway in between. What the hell was the matter with her.

Of course, her raging did her no good. The result was the same the next night and the night that came after it as well and that was when it started leaking over into her daytime life as well.

She’d take a shower and she’d get herself cleaned up and for a while, everything would be fine but then something would set her off. It didn’t have to be anything special. It could be almost anything at all but it was always a guy and suddenly, her pussy was all wet again and Ashley knew she needed to be fucked.

What the hell was wrong with her? That’s what Ashley wanted to know. It was clear to her that the dreams and her waking behavior were somehow connected, but how. Oh sure, the most obvious thing was sex, but it wasn’t like she was sex addicted, was she.

Or was she? Ashley didn’t know and she didn’t want to go to her doctor and tell him she needed to fuck all the time. He’d laugh her out of the office.

Or maybe he’d just fuck her.

And just the thought of that was enough to get her wet all over again.

No, she told herself. No, she couldn’t do that, and besides, there wasn’t anything wrong with her. She just wanted to fuck and just what the heck was wrong with that?

And besides, it wasn’t like she was cheating on Alex, at least not at first. That first day after that first dream, she’d picked up the phone and she’d called her boyfriend. “I’m horny,” she said.

Alex sounded startled. “You’re what?”

Even to her, the words sounded wrong and yet she knew she had to say them. “I’m horny,” she pouted into the phone. “I want to fuck.”

“But I gotta work,” Alex said.

She had to work, too, Ashley thought, but you didn’t hear her complaining. “I want to fuck. Come on over and fuck me.”

“I can’t.”

“Sure you can. Come on over and fuck me. It’ll be a quickie.”

“I can’t.”

“Fine. Then I’ll go find some guy off the street and I’ll have him come fuck me.” She’d thought she’d said it in jest but almost as soon as the words were out of her mouth, she wasn’t so sure of that.

Alex seemed to pause.

“Are you still there,” Ashley asked.

She heard Alex sigh. “I’ll be over in fifteen minutes,” he said finally.

Alex was there just like he said he’d be and Ashley met him at the door completely naked.

“What’s this,” the boyfriend asked.

“I told you I was horny,” the girl said, “and I promised you a quickie.”

“Yeah but—”

“No buts,” Ashley said as she dropped to her knees right there in the entryway of her apartment. “We have to get you on your way to work,” Ashley said even as she pried the man’s cock from inside his pants.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned, and then he groaned again. “Oh fuck.”

Ashley didn’t say anything. She just kept sucking on her boyfriend’s cock.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned again. “Oh fuck.”

Ashley just kept sucking. She could tell he was close. She was going to have to watch it. She could tell he was close but she didn’t want him to cum in her mouth.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned. “Oh fuck.”

Ashley wasn’t sure how she knew. She just knew. He was ready. He needed to fuck her now.

In one quick movement, she pulled her mouth off his cock and she rose to her feet. She turned herself around and she bent herself over her dining table and she wiggled her ass at her boyfriend. “Come on,” she pleaded. “Fuck me. Fuck me now.”

Alex wasted little time. He slid in behind his girlfriend and he pushed his cock up against her cunt. Damn, she was wet, the man thought, and then in the next instant, he was burying his cock between her legs.

“Oh yeah,” Ashley moaned. “Oh yeah. That’s it. Fuck me. Fuck me like that.”

There was no way Alex was going to be able to hold back and Ashley knew it. He was going to cum and she knew that was what she wanted, too. She wanted to feel him cum. She wanted to feel him cum in her hungry, little cunt.

The man groaned and then he groaned again and that’s when Ashley felt it, the surge of cum between her legs and even as she got it from her boyfriend, her pussy clamped down on the cock embedded inside her.

“Fuck,” the boyfriend groaned. “Fuck.”

Ashley couldn’t have put it any better. Fuck!

She needed to be fucked.

She needed to be fucked so fucking bad.

“Damn,” her boyfriend said. “Damn. I’ve never seen you like this,” but then he saw the time. “Oh crap,” he said. “I gotta get out of here. You going to be okay?”

“I’m fine,” Ashley assured him. “I’m fine. Go.”

“You sure?”

“I’m sure. Just go.”

The boyfriend looked down at Ashley still bent over her dining room table and then he nodded. He shoved his cock back inside his pants. “Damn,” he said and then he left.

Ashley laid there for a few moments longer. She was embarrassed about what she’d just done and yet she couldn’t help but admit to herself that at the time, it had just felt so right. She shook her head as she pulled herself up off the table. She was such a fucking slut.

But she wasn’t done. The dreams kept coming and the more they continued, the hornier she got.

Ashley couldn’t help it. It seemed as if she were horny all the time. She’d touch herself when she thought people weren’t looking and sometimes, she’d touch herself even when she knew they were. It excited her to think that people were watching her play with herself and she wanted to put on a really good show.

And there was something about strangers. Ashley couldn’t put her finger on it. She liked her boyfriend. She really did but there was something about strangers. It just made her hot when she caught someone she didn’t know checking her out and as she was soon to find out, it went further even than that.

She’d gone to the store after work. She only had a few things she needed to pick up so she’d known it was going to be a quick in and out but there was this guy and he was checking her out and the more, she caught him looking at her, the hotter she got and the hotter she got, the more she made sure he had every opportunity to watch her.

It pissed her off that she wasn’t wearing something shorter. Maybe a short, little skirt, she thought, or if not that, maybe a tight, pair of jeans, something that would leave almost nothing to the guy’s imagination. Of course, as soon as she thought it, then she was pissed off at herself for thinking those thoughts, but that didn’t stop her from having them.

God, what the fuck was she doing. She felt like she was cheating on Alex and she hadn’t even fucked this guy yet.

Yet? Where had that come from. She wasn’t going to fuck him.

But Ashley knew it really wouldn’t take that much to push her over the edge. It would feel so good to have this guy stick his cock inside her.

But just the thought of it, the guy coming up behind her and maybe bending her over the ice cream case. Yeah, that would be just right, Ashley told herself. He’d pull up her skirt and he’d pull down her panties. Maybe, he’d take a moment to look at her ass but it wouldn’t be too long and then he’d be jamming himself between her legs.

Ashley whimpered softly to herself. My God, she couldn’t believe how hot this was making her.

She’d lost track of where she was on her list. She just kept staring at the ice cream case. She’d bet it would be cold. She’d bet it would make her nipples even harder but it would be better yet if she wasn’t wearing a blouse or better yet, if she weren’t wearing any clothes at all.

That thought surprised Ashley. She’d never thought of herself as an exhibitionist before but now the thought of being naked in front of all these people, that was just so hot, and that surprised her, too. She really did want to get fucked in front of all these people.

She looked at the passersby. She wondered which of them would stop and stare. She wondered who would just keep right on going. All she knew was she was dying to find out.

Ashley shook her head. This was crazy, she told herself, but she still couldn’t help taking one last lingering look at the ice cream case. She still wondered ...

She shook her head. Nonsense, she told herself. It was complete and utter nonsense.

But that night, Ashley had a dream. In her dream, she was nearly naked and she was there in the store, standing in front of that ice cream cooler. A crowd had gathered and it was clear what they wanted. They wanted to see her get fucked and there behind her was a man. She wasn’t sure if it was the same man from the store and she found herself not caring. That he was there was good enough.

He pushed her down over the cooler and the crowd actually cheered. She knew what they wanted. They wanted to see her get fucked.

The man pulled her thong to one side. It was the only thing she was wearing and then he was pushing the head of his cock up against her cunt and then he shoved himself inside her.

There was a gasp and then a sigh from the people gathered round her but Ashley didn’t have time for that. All that mattered was that cock in her cunt, that and the way the cold glass made her nipples so fucking hard.

Ashley nearly screamed with frustration. Her dream lover had been right on the verge of making her cum. He was right on the verge and then at the last minute, it was gone and she was awake and almost immediately, her hand was back inside her panties. “Oh fuck,” she nearly screamed as her fingers rubbed her clit. “Oh god damn fuck.”

But that wasn’t going to get a cock between her legs and the next night when she went to sleep, she had yet another erotic dream. This time, she was driving when she looked up in her mirror and there was a police car behind her with its lights on.

Crap, she thought as she pulled over to the side of the road. What was wrong now.

She could see the policeman getting out of his car. Funny, she thought, but why wasn’t the officer wearing any clothes.

She followed his approach in her mirror. She admired the size of his cock. She wished she had a cock like that inside her.

The man came up to her window and Ashley lowered her window. “License and registration, please,” the man demanded.

Ashley looked for her purse and that’s when she realized she didn’t have it but apparently, that wasn’t all she’d left at home. When Ashley looked down at herself, she realized she wasn’t wearing any clothes. “I’m afraid I don’t have it,” she admitted.

The officer nodded. “I’m going to have to ask you to step out of the car,” he told her.

“Of course,” Ashley told the man, “I’d be delighted to.”

“No license and registration,” the man said.

“’Fraid not,” Ashley said. “I guess you’re just going to have to give me a full body search.”

“Oh, I don’t think we’ll have to do anything as drastic as that,” the officer commented.

“But—”

The officer smiled. “We have ways of finding out who you are.”

“But—”

“Now, Miss. Don’t you worry. Now, if you’ll just turn around.”

“Why?”

“So we can make an identification,” the man said. “Now please, if you’ll just turn around—”

Ashley still wasn’t sure why the man wanted her to turn around but she did as she was told.

The next thing she knew, she was pushed down over the hood of her car and the officer’s feet were pushing her legs apart. “Spread ‘em,” the officer told her.

Naked as she was, Ashley knew she was exposing herself to the officer and to his dick and she also knew that was just what she wanted to do.

Ashley could feel the man coming up behind her and she could feel his hands on her ass. “Now,” the man said, “all we need to do is to probe a little to make an identification. Now, this won’t hurt a bit.”

Ashley moaned as she felt the man enter her. “Oh yeah,” she moaned. “Oh yeah. That’s it. That’s it. Oh fucking yeah, that’s it.”

She didn’t have to see the man to know he was grinning. “Yeah, that’s it. I told you this wouldn’t hurt a bit.”

Ashley groaned again. If this was how they were going to make an identification nowadays, she’d be leaving her license at home from now on.

She could feel the officer’s hands squeeze her cheeks. “Shouldn’t be all that much longer now before we have an identification,” the officer told her.

Ashley moaned. She didn’t need him to tell her that. Any moment now, she figured, any moment now, she was going to cum all over his cock.

“Oh yeah,” the officer told her. “Oh yeah. Here it comes.”

Ashley screamed in frustration. Once again, she’d been on the verge of cumming and once again before it could happen, she’d cum hard. “God damn it,” she cried out even as her hand pushed it’s way inside her pussy. “God damn it. I was so close. I was so close. I was so fucking close.”

It didn’t take her fingers long to finish her off but her fingers just weren’t good enough. She knew what she needed. She needed a cock between her legs.

Ashley seemed to be almost perpetually horny. There were other dreams but the results were always the same. She’d get herself fucked good and hard but always just as she was about to cum, always she’d wake up just before climax and always, it was her fingers that had to finish her off. Ashley knew she needed a cock and she knew she needed it bad.

The weird thing was, Ashley knew she could have a cock whenever she wanted. Her boyfriend, Alex, could fill that role. The only thing was she knew that wasn’t what she wanted. She wasn’t sure why but she knew what she needed was for a stranger to stick his dick inside her and the more she thought about it, the more she wanted it.

It didn’t have to be Tom. It could have been anybody but Tom was just in the right place at the right time.

She was at the store again to buy a few more items. The checker asked her if she needed help out to her car but the man had to ask it again because Ashley was staring at the boy bagging her groceries. “Do you need help out to your car,” the man asked.

Ashley continued to stare at the boy. “What,” she said and then she got it. “Oh yeah. Help? Sure. That would be good.”

“Fine. Tom here can help you out.”

Tom, Ashley thought. The boy’s name was Tom.

What the hell was she thinking, she argued with herself. He was just a college kid. She wasn’t going to let him fuck her.

She tried to tell herself no even as she watched the boy push the cart to her car but somehow, she couldn’t convince herself that fucking him was wrong.

It was dark in the parking lot but was it dark enough. Ashley popped the trunk on her car and she watched the boy put her groceries in.

“Will that be all,” the boy asked when the last bag was in place.

This was it, Ashley told herself. She knew she shouldn’t but she knew what she wanted to do. “Can you come over here,” she said.

“Why?” He wasn’t suspicious but he just wanted to get back to his job.

“I want to give you something,” Ashley said even as she led the boy to the front of her car. There wasn’t near as much light here as there had been at the back.

“What,” the boy asked.

“This,” Ashley said even as her hand found the front of his jeans. “And this,” she said as she dropped to her knees.

The panic-stricken boy looked around him. “W-w-what are you doing,” the kid said even as Ashley pulled his cock out of his pants. “I-I-I got a job to do.”

Ashley looked up at him. “You got a customer service policy in that store of yours?”

The kid nodded.

“I’ll bet it says something about giving good customer service, doesn’t it? Well, you can think of this as the customers just returning the favor.”

The kid groaned but with Ashley’s mouth on his cock, there was little more he could do but watch that mouth move up and down on his cock.

What was she doing, Ashley kept asking herself. What was she doing, and yet, every time she asked that question, she never got an acceptable answer. All she knew was here she was down on her knees sucking the cock of a kid she barely knew and she knew she was loving every moment of it.

She pulled her mouth off the boy’s cock and she looked up at him even as her hand continued to work his member. “I love sucking your cock,” she said, “but what I really want is to have you fuck me so what do you say. I’ll suck you off if you want me to but what I really want is to fuck.”

The kid groaned.

“What about it,” Ashley asked. “Do you want to fuck, too?”

For a moment there, she thought he was going to say no, but then he was pulling her up and once more, she felt herself being bent over the hood of her car. She could feel the coolness of the bare metal as the kid reached up under her skirt and he pulled her panties down and then in one motion, he was burying himself between her legs.

Ashley couldn’t help it. She let out a long, low moan. There was just something so hot about getting fucked by a guy she didn’t even know.

The kid might have been reluctant to fuck her before but now that he had his cock inside her, it seemed as if his whole outlook had changed. His hands grabbed her about the hips and he drove his cock between her legs.

“Oh yeah,” Ashley moaned. “Oh yeah. You can do it. Make me cum. Come on. Do it. Make me cum.”

Whether he heard her or not was just not known but what was known was that the kid’s cock kept fucking Ashley’s tight, little pussy.

“Oh yeah,” the girl moaned. “Oh yeah. That’s it. Fuck me. Fuck me hard and make me cum.”

The kid groaned almost as if on cue and then he groaned again as his cock surged inside that tight, little cunt.

Ashley felt it, too, and her pussy was cumming hard even as that cock kept cumming inside her.

It was only after he was done with her that Ashley managed to pull herself up off the fender of her car. She was embarrassed at what had just happened but what worried her most was she had no doubt she’d probably let it happen again.

She continued to dream but now it was just one dream that played over and over in her mind.

The dream was so vivid.

Ashley was alone in a darkened room and Ashley was naked. On one wall, there was a big, picture window and Ashley was horny, very, very horny.

The room was thin. If she took even one step back, she knew she’d bump into the wall behind her but she didn’t care. She didn’t want to step back. She wanted to go forward into the room on the other side of the window.

Unlike the room she was in, the room on the other side of the window was well lit and there were people there, people who could help her, people who could get her off because as Ashley was so acutely aware of, as horny as she was, she knew she could no longer get herself off.

So the trick was to get the people in the other room to notice her and to let her out because if they did, then they could get her off.

Ashley would play with her tits. Ashley would play with her pussy. Sometimes, the people in the other room noticed her. Sometimes, they didn’t.

There were rules, of course, even if Ashley didn’t see them as such. She couldn’t touch the window. She had to keep facing forward so she couldn’t turn around. But most of all, she could touch herself but she couldn’t actually touch her pussy. Still, it was exciting having all these people, all gathered around, all wanting to own her.

She learned something else, as well. While she couldn’t see the people in the other room clearly, the more interested a person got, the more clearly she could see the person, and there was one thing more. There was one person she could always see, no matter what.

The man was old. He had white hair and a lined face and he seemed to be helping her. Ashley knew she could trust this man. He was bringing people to her, people who might want to fuck her, so he was helping her. She knew she could trust him.

And there was one thing more. She was sure she’d seen him before.

The need to be owned didn’t end when she woke up. It stayed with her for a while and then slowly diminished but even when Ashley would have said it had gone away, even then, if she’d thought about it, Ashley would have said there was still something there and that it was growing stronger.

She didn’t remember where she’d seen him at first but when she finally did remember where it was, she knew she had to go see him and she knew this time, she wasn’t going to take Alex with her.

The crowd at the carnival was brisk but Ashley paid them no attention. She looked neither left nor right. She knew where she had to go and that was where she went.

And then there he was at his booth. He was chatting with a couple of men at his and then he took a box out. Ashley fought back the urge to rush forward but there was just something about that box, something familiar.

The men were looking through the stack of cards. She remembered when she and Alex had done that. That seemed like such a long time ago, but it really wasn’t all that long.

One of the men was pointing and then the other looked over his shoulder and nodded. The men, it seemed had made a selection.

Ashley felt a twinge of jealousy and she wasn’t even sure why. All she knew was it felt good to be selected.

And then the men were moving away. There was no one else around. This was her chance. Ashley rushed forward.

“Can I help you,” Captain Tommy asked.

“I was here before,” Ashley said. “I was here with my boyfriend. Do you remember that?”

The old man nodded. “I remember everyone who comes by my booth. What can I do for you?”

“You have some cards in that box.”

“I do.”

“Can I ... can I see them?”

The old man grinned. “Well normally, I charge twenty bucks just to take a look in my box—”

For a moment, Ashley was panic stricken as she realized she didn’t have her purse with her.

“But for you,” he went on, “for you, I think I’m willing to make an exception.”

“Thank you,” the girl gushed. “Thank you.”

Ashley already knew where she was heading. She quickly set the cards with pictures on them aside but even of the blank cards, there was only one that had her attention. “I want this one,” she said.

The man smiled. “I think you got that wrong.”

Ashley looked at the card. Wrong? She didn’t think so. In fact, she could feel a connection between her and the card. How could she have it wrong?

“I think you got it wrong,” the man said again. “I think the card wants you.”

The card wants me, the girl thought. Yeah, that was it. The card wants me. It was so good to be wanted.

The girl looked at the card. What had been a gray background before was now a shimmering silver and now as she looked, she seemed to see something else in the silver. She couldn’t have looked away even if she’d wanted to but the truth was she didn’t want to look away. She had the feeling that at last, she was finally home.

“Whatcha see there, Sophia,” the man asked.

For a second, the girl found it hard to think at all and then she was wondering why the man had called her Sophia. That wasn’t her name, was it, only ... only she couldn’t exactly remember what it was. Why couldn’t she remember her name?

“Sophia, that is your name, isn’t it? Sophia Sofine.”

Why couldn’t she remember her name? Maybe her name really was Sophia and besides, Sophia was a nice name wasn’t it?

She could see a girl in the silver. The girl seemed to nod in agreement with her. Sophia was a nice name.

“You understand how it is, don’t you, Sophia?”

That was the man talking and the name now. Of course, her name was Sophia. What else would it be?

“You’re going to come when called, aren’t you?”

Sophia could see her reflection nodding in the card. “Of course she was going to come when she was called.

“Yeah, that’s right. A hot woman like you, you’re going to be ready for sex whenever and wherever you can get it.”

Whenever, Sophia thought. Yes.

Wherever. Yes.

She knew what she wanted. She wanted to fuck. She wanted to fuck so very hard.

She could feel herself falling. It was almost as if she were falling into the card.

Captain Tommy picked up the card and put it back in his box. He had no doubt that someone would be calling on Sophia sooner rather than later.