The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Captain Tommy’s Hot Ass Ho’s

Chapter 22—Trixie and Chelsea

She’s back.

And indeed she was. Allison recognized the same corridor she’d seen in her dream, the same long corridor with doors on either sides and just as there had been the time before, there were voices this time, voices that played out in her mind, voices that asked her questions for which she had no answers.

What are you doing here, asked one of the voices.

Allison hadn’t even realized what she was going to say until the question was actually asked but as soon as it was, she knew what to say. I came to see the crazy woman.

The crazy woman, said a second voice. Why do you want to see her.

That’s none of your business.

She’s not here, said a third voice.

Why? Where is she?

Gone, said one voice.

Gone away, said another.

Where’d she go?

That’s none of your business.

When will she be back?

Soon. Why?

I want to talk with her. Allison wasn’t even sure why she wanted to talk with her but as soon as she said it, she knew it was the truth. Somehow, she knew it. The woman was the key to everything.

Why would you want to talk with her, one of the voices asked. She’s crazy.

Allison couldn’t answer that. Can I talk with her when she gets back, she responded.

I guess, said one voice.

But wouldn’t you like to talk to someone else, said another.

Allison shook her head, or at least she tried to, but for some reason, she didn’t.

Let us fix you up with someone you’ll really like.

No, I don’t want to—

You look tense.

I’m not tense.

You look it. You need sex.

Yeah, hot, gooey, sticky sex.

We can help you with that.

I don’t need that, Allison told the voices.

Of course, you do. You just don’t know it yet.

No, I don’t.

We can show you what you need.

Yeah, we want to show you.

I don’t—

That was as far as Allison got.

Allison found herself looking down over a body that was not her own. The breasts were fuller and rounder than hers were and her the hips were wider, too, and most importantly, the hand reaching between her legs was not her hand either.

The hand stroked its way between her legs. The finger that was not her own pressed its way against her clit and she couldn’t help but moan as she felt it. That clit might not be her own but that clit certainly did feel really good when that finger stroked it.

Allison moaned again. She moaned again as that finger went after her clit. Whoever’s finger that was whoever’s clit that was, Allison hoped that that finger would keep doing what it was doing.

“Who are you?”

It was a man’s voice and Allison could feel her head turning towards the sound of the voice but it wasn’t her voice that answered. It was someone else’s. “My name’s Trixie,” the voice said. “Trixie Trysalot.”

“Well, well, well,” the man said. He was a middle-aged man and it looked as if he’d just stepped out of the shower. “Trixie Trysalot,” the man said. “Just like the card, right?”

“Yes.”

What card, Allison wondered. What the heck was the owner of the voice talking about? What card!

“Were you just trying to get yourself off with your finger?”

“Of course. Did you like it?”

“Very hot,” the man said, “except for one thing.”

“Yeah? And what’s that?”

“You didn’t involve me.”

“Well you weren’t here,” said the owner of the voice.”

“I’m here now.”

“That’s right you are. So what are you going to do now?”

You slut, Allison thought. Come on. You can’t give in as easy as all that. Play hard to get or something.

The man didn’t say anything but then seeing as he seemed to have just stepped out of the shower and seeing as he was completely naked, he really didn’t have to say all that much. After all, there were parts of his body that were telling the girl exactly what he wanted.

“I’ve got three holes,” Trixie was saying even as her finger continued to rub her little clittie. “Which one do you want to try first?”

The man remained silent for a moment longer and then he took a step forward and then another. He put a knee up on the bed and he looked down between Trixie’s legs. “I don’t know,” he said. “This one here seems like a pretty, good place to start.”

The girl stroked herself for a moment longer and then she let her legs slide open. Her fingers patted her little pussy. “You mean this hole,” she asked.

Oh my God, Allison groaned. God, would you listen to yourself. You sound like a bad porno or something.

She can’t hear you, you know.

It was one of the voices from her dream. What do you mean she can’t hear me, Allison asked.

She wants to get fucked, replied the second voice. She’s not going to listen to you if you’re not going to help her with that.

Of course, if you got a suggestion to make, said the third voice. If you want to tell her how she can get herself better fucked, she might be ready to listen to you.

You want me to tell her how to make herself cum, Allison asked incredulously.

Not at all, said the second voice. We’re not telling you to do anything. As you can see, she’s doing just fine without you.

But she’s a slut.

Yeah, so?

So ... so you want me to tell her how to be an even bigger slut? I’m not going to do it.

We didn’t say you had to do it, the owner of the third voice said.

Yeah, said the second voice. We just wanted to show you what you’re missing.

I’m not missing anything, Allison grumbled.

You sure about that, the second voiced asked. You kind of seem afraid of this.

I’m not afraid, Allison shot back.

I don’t know, the first voice said. You certainly seem afraid.

I’m not afraid.

You certainly seem to be. You won’t even watch what Trixie is doing.

It was a trick, Allison told herself. They wanted her to look. They wanted her to see.

I told you she was afraid, said the second voice.

Looks like it, the third voice agreed.

Guys, said the first voice, give her a chance to redeem herself. She knows what she has to do. All she has to do is look.

It was a trap, Allison told herself. It was a trap and yet ... and yet, she didn’t want them to think she was afraid.

Her mind locked in on Trixie’s.

“Oh yeah,” Trixie was moaning. “That’s it. That’s what I want. Fuck my pussy. Fuck it like that.”

Yeah, Allison heard. It was one of the dream voices. She wasn’t sure which one it was but whichever it was, it seemed to echo softly in her mind. That’s it, the voice told her. That’s it. Listen to what Trixie has to say to you.

Allison could feel her mind locking in on Trixie’s. There was something wrong, she told herself. She needed to keep her wits about her and yet ...

And yet, it felt so good to let her mind slide into the trap that had been set for her. It felt so good to give in.

“Oh yeah,” Trixie moaned. “Oh yeah. You know what I want. Fuck me. Fuck my pussy.”

“God damn,” the man groaned. “God damn.”

“Fuck me,” the girl moaned again. “Fuck me. You’re going to ... to ... oh fu-u-u-u-u-uck.”

The man groaned as he felt the girl’s tight little pussy grab hold of his cock. “What’s the matter, baby,” the man crooned. “What’s the matter. You like this? You like this cock in you.”

“Yeah,” the girl groaned as her pussy continued to cum. “Yeah, I love it.”

“God damn,” the man groaned again. “God damn. You know, I been around the block a few times, but damn girl, you’re fucking good.”

Trixie moaned. She still hadn’t made the man cum inside her and she knew she wanted that. “I need you to fuck me,” she said again. “I need you to fuck me again.”

“You do, huh,” and the man shoved his cock into the girl’s pussy hard enough to make her gasp. “You do, huh. You like this, don’t you.”

“Oh yeah,” the girl moaned. “I love it.”

“You want me to fuck you again, don’t you.”

“I want it,” the girl moaned. “I want it so bad.”

The man stroked his cock in the girl’s cunt eliciting yet another moan from her and then miraculously, he pulled his cock free. “I think we need to see if you’re going to live up to your name.”

Trixie looked up at him. “I want to fuck,” she pleaded. “Come on. Fuck me. Fuck me hard.”

The man shook his head. “Not yet,” he said. “Turn over.”

“What?”

“You heard me. Roll yourself over. I want to see your ass.”

Trixie rushed to comply. She couldn’t get herself turned over fast enough.

She could feel the man’s hands on her ass. “I like this,” she heard the man say. “Anyone tell you you have a cute, little butt? You know what. I don’t care.” She felt that hand sliding down off her butt and slipping in between her thighs. “Spread these legs for me,” she said.

Trixie opened her legs for the man. “Fuck me,” she moaned.

She could feel the man sliding between her legs and then she could feel his cock finding its way up between her legs. She moaned as she felt the head of his cock press up against her pussy. “Fuck me,” she moaned. “Fuck me.”

No, Allison moaned as her mind tried once more to reassert itself. No, don’t.

Shut up, Trixie’s mind answered back. I want to fuck.

Allison’s mind tried to resist but she could feel that cock just as much as Trixie could.

Come on, Trixie pleaded with Allison. You know you want it.

I can’t.

Sure you can.

I shouldn’t.

Who says you shouldn’t.

Allison’s mind was silent.

Come on. You know you want it. Say it with me. Come on.

Allison’s mind was silent.

Come on. You know you want to. Say it.

“Fuck me,” Trixie moaned again and this time, Allison’s mind joined in.

Both women moaned as that cock once more entered Trixie’s pussy. Oh geez, Allison moaned. Oh geez, it feels good.

I told you it would, Trixie told her. Now shut up and let him fuck us.

Allison’s mind acquiesced as she stopped thinking and she just let that cock pleasure her.

“Fuck me,” Trixie moaned. “Fuck me.”

The man groaned as he moved his cock in and out between Trixie’s legs. “You like this, don’t you,” he said in a tight voice. “You like this cock in your cunt.”

“I love it,” Trixie gasped.

“God damn,” the man groaned. “You got such a tight, little pussy.”

“Oh geez,” Trixie moaned. “Fuck it. I want you to fuck it.”

“So tight,” the man groaned. “So tight.”

“Fuck me,” Trixie moaned. “Fuck me. Make me cum.”

The man groaned and Trixie moaned. She could feel it happening. Her pussy was squeezing that cock and even as it was, she could the cock responding to her. The man groaned again and she could feel him swell inside her and the girl moaned.

“I’m cumming,” the man moaned. “I’m cumming.”

That was hardly news, Trixie thought. She already knew that and she knew it felt good. This was what her pussy was made for Trixie thought and Allison agreed.

Her pussy liked to get fucked.

Her pussy liked it a lot.

* * *

Jordan MacRae answered the phone on her desk. “Detective MacRae speaking,” she said.

“Jordan, it’s Bo.”

Jordan could hear the urgency in her partner’s voice. “Yeah, Bo. Go. What you got for me.”

“Sam and me just got done talking to a Linda Purcell. She’s the only one of their missing persons that’s turned up so far.”

Jordan quickly processed that. Bo had gone to Anderson County to talk with the sheriff there. They’d had five persons go missing there but only one of the missing persons had shown up. “Did she have anything to say,” Jordan asked.

“It was pretty sketchy,” her partner said. “If you asked me, they probably had her on drugs or something.”

“Why do you say that?”

“Weird things she said. Like she couldn’t really say where she’d been kept, and once she called herself Sheila.”

“Sheila. I thought you said her name was Linda.”

“It is, but one time, she called herself Sheila. Sheila Surefire.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Hell if I know. Like I said, if I had to guess, I’d say they kept her drugged and disoriented, but it’s just a guess.”

Jordan jotted a note down on her pad. “Anything come up on any drug screens?”

“Nope. Nothing in her system, and before you ask, aside from her being a little confused, her mental faculties seem to be working just fine.”

Jordan looked at her notes. “You know, it almost sounds like a date rape kind of thing.”

“My thoughts, too, except that she remembers going to the carnival and one of the last things she remembers seeing there was an old carny—”

“Captain Tommy.”

“You got it, and you remember how the Samuelson kid mentioned that the old man had a box?”

“Yeah sure. It was suppose to contain a box full of cards with pictures of naked woman on them including at least one of our missing persons.”

“That’s the one. Well, get this. The girl mentioned what sounds like the very same box.”

“Did she?”

“Yep. I think we got enough to bring the man in for questioning, and based on this information, I’d like to get a search warrant to get a hold of that box.”

“Sounds like a good idea to me,” Jordan agreed.

“I’ll be back there tomorrow,” the man said. “We can go over to the courthouse and get a search warrant from Judge Danielson, and then we can go over and we can pick this asshole up.”

“Sounds good to me.”

“And Jordan?”

“Yeah.”

“Wait for me to get back there, okay?”

“Yeah sure.”

“Okay. I’ll see you tomorrow,” and with that, the man broke the connection.

Jordan hung up the phone feeling rather proud of herself but that feeling didn’t last for long. Why had Bo added that last part, she wondered. Why had he told her to wait? Didn’t he trust her? Didn’t he think she knew what she was doing?

He was right though. It was too late to get a warrant from Judge Danielson, but still ...

Still, that didn’t mean she had to just sit around and do nothing. She opened her drawer and she pulled her gun out. She checked the clip and then she shoved the gun in her purse and she was ready to go.

The man wasn’t at his booth when Jordan arrived and for just a moment, she had the sinking feeling that maybe he’d somehow gotten wind of what was going on. Maybe he’d figured out that he was under investigation. Maybe he was already on the run.

Jordan laughed at herself. That was dumb. How would he know. She looked around and she spied a girl sitting in front of the fortune teller’s tent. “I’m looking for the guy who runs this booth,” she said. “Do you know where he is?”

The girl looked her up and down. “Why,” she asked. “What do you want with him?”

“I—” What should she say, Jordan wondered. “I ... I wanted to see him about a card.”

The girl looked her up and down and Jordan had the distinct sense that the girl wasn’t buying a single word she said. “He went back to his trailer,” the girl said finally. “Do you know where that is?”

Jordan didn’t know where it was but for some reason, the girl made her uncomfortable and she found herself not wanting to admit what she didn’t know. “I know where it is,” she lied but Jordan had the idea that the girl saw right through the lie.

Jordan had to ask two other people before she finally found her way to the old man’s trailer. This was it, she told herself. She knocked on his door. This was definitely it.

The man opened the door and he peered out. “Can I help you,” he asked.

“Are you Captain Tommy?” Jordan already knew he was. She just wanted to hear the man identify himself.

“I’m Captain Tommy,” the man said.

The detective pulled out her badge and her gun. “And I’m Jordan MacRae,” the woman said, “and you’re under arrest.”

The man just looked at the gun and he smiled a quirky, little smile. “Well now, I suppose this is where I ought to ask you what the charge is, so, um, what’s the charge?”

“Kidnapping, for starters, and false imprisonment.”

“Uh oh. That doesn’t sound at all good.”

Jordan sighed. She’d seen his type before. Not often, but every once in a while, you ran into a criminal who just wouldn’t take an arrest seriously. It wasn’t bravado. It was something else. It was almost as if the perp was putting you on notice. You think you got me now, don’t you, cop, the perp seemed to say. Well, just you wait. Just you wait until I get myself free.

But they never did. That was the part Jordan liked the most, when that supercilious smile was finally wiped away.

Problem was, sometimes the criminal never stopped smiling. Those were the crazy ones.

“I guess you better take me in then.”

“You have the right to remain silent,” Jordan began. “Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to have an attorney ...”

Jordan watched the man. He hardly seemed to be listening to her.

“Do you understand these rights,” she asked.

The old man nodded.

Jordan stared at the man. There was just one thing she wanted to know. “How did you do it?”

The carny stared at the gun in the detective’s hand. “How’d I do what?”

“You know what I’m talking about. All those women. How’d you make them all just up and disappear?”

The old man shook his head. “Sorry, detective, but I still don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Fine. Have it your way. We’ll have plenty of time to talk it over down at the station.”

The old man couldn’t help looking at the door to his trailer. “My stuff,” the man began.

“Don’t worry about your stuff. We’ll lock it all up before we go.”

The man shook his head. “You don’t understand.”

“Yeah? Enlighten me. What don’t I understand?”

The man glanced briefly at where the little, metal box lay. He couldn’t take the box with him and he was worried if he left it there in his trailer, it wouldn’t be there when he returned.

“What are you looking at,” the detective asked.

“Nothing,” the man said glumly.

“Nothing, huh? Doesn’t look like nothing to me. You were looking for something. What were you looking for?”

The man said nothing but the detective was already looking where the man’s eyes had been. Her eyes found the little, metal box. “Is this what you were looking for,” she asked. “Is this it?”

The man said nothing.

“Should I look in here,” the detective asked. “Should I look in here? Should I look inside your little, metal box?”

“I wouldn’t,” the man said.

“Well maybe I will.” The detective opened the box and took something out. She peeled back the black, silk coverings and there was the stack of cards.

The detective looked at the man. “Well, well, well, what have we got here,” she asked. “A bunch of smutty pictures. Is that what you wanted to see?”

“Nothing wrong with having that,” the man said glumly, “but I wouldn’t do what you’re doing.”

“Why? Is there something here you don’t want me to see? Maybe you’ve got yourself a picture of the missing girls here in this stack of cards.”

“There’s nothing wrong with those pictures. That’s art.”

“Art,” the woman snorted. “Yeah right.” She peered a little closer. She had to admit. The quality of the pictures was rather good. Almost lifelike, the detective thought.

“I wouldn’t do that.”

“Shut up.”

“Okay, but don’t say I didn’t warn you.”

The detective was leafing through the cards in the box until finally, she stopped on one. “This one looks like that Kline woman.” She looked at the card a little closer. “Kind of vacant looking if you ask me. Wouldn’t expect that from a reporter.”

“Then maybe it’s not her.

“Shut up.”

“Fine. Whatever.”

The detective was tilting the card. “What is this,” she asked. “Is this one of those holographic pictures?” She waited for a response. “Well,” she demanded.

“You told me to shut up.”

“Yeah, I did. So keep it that way. Let’s see what else you got in here.” She finally got to the bottom of the stack and she held up one of the cards. “This one’s blank,” she said. “What? No more smutty pictures?”

“I don’t think it’s blank,” the man said. “Why don’t you take a closer look.”

“What are you talking about? Hey wait. There is something here.”

“Told you.”

“And I told you to shut up.”

The man just shrugged as the detective continued to look at the card.

“There is something there,” the detective said in a voice that had lost much of its harshness. She was peering at the card, trying to see whatever there was to see.

“What are you seeing,” the man asked.

The detective forgot to tell the man to shut up. She just stared at the card. “I ... I don’t know,” said the detective, her voice now sounding much more meeker than it had just a few moments before.

The man sighed. He really hadn’t meant to do this or at least that was what he was trying to tell himself. “Look closer,” he said. “Tell me what you see.”

“I ... I see something.”

“What do you see?”

The detective could see something. It was a person, she realized although she wasn’t sure how she knew that. It still wasn’t all that clear and yet, as she looked, she realized it wasn’t just a person. It was a woman.

“What do you see,” the man asked again.

It was definitely a woman. The detective could see that now and the woman looked familiar. She .. she almost looked like her.

“What do you see,” the man asked again. “What do you see, Chesty Chelsea?”

The woman hardly noticed the letters playing themselves out across the top of the card. First, there was a ‘C’ then an ‘H’ which was followed by an ‘E’ and then by more letters but her attention was on the busty beauty pictured on the card.

“Chesty Chelsea sure does like her tits, doesn’t she? She likes the feel of them when she holds them in her hands. She likes the feel of them when she’s got a cock sliding between them. She likes everything about them but most of all, she loves the way guys love her tits. She loves the way her tits tingle when she knows she’s about to get fucked and the longer she goes without a cock between her tits, the more she needs to have someone use her tits.

The detective looked at the woman on the card. She just knew what the other woman was feeling. She knew the woman on the card needed to get her tits fucked, just like her.

“You know what you want, don’t you?”

Chesty Chelsea knew exactly what she wanted. She wanted to feel a big, fat cock slide between her tits. Oh yeah, that would be good.

“You know what you want,” the man said again.

Chesty Chelsea knew what she wanted. She wanted a cock between her tits. She wanted to feel that cock cum. She wanted to feel its gooey goodness between her tits.

“You’ll come when called.”

Chesty Chelsea knew. She would come when called ... and she couldn’t wait.