The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Captain Tommy’s Hot Ass Ho’s

Chapter 21—Sophia Sofine

“It’s this way,” Roger said. “Follow me.”

Not for the first time, Brent wondered if the big Irishman really knew what he was doing. Oh sure, he always seemed to know what he was doing, but sometimes, when it came to putting what Roger said into practice, sometimes what Roger knew to be true wasn’t exactly the way things really were.

“You’re sure he’s going to be able to help us,” Todd asked.

“Yeah, man. Yeah. Buddy of mine said he got hooked up real good there. From what he said, it sounds as if this guy’s got the goods.”

“Works for me,” Todd said.

“Me, too,” said Josh.

Brent shook his head but he said nothing. Todd and Josh would pretty much go along with whatever Roger wanted, and besides, it wasn’t like Roger was clueless. It was always possible that he really did know what he was doing.

They almost missed it. They would have walked right by it but at the last minute, there it was, a booth with a man, calling out to passersby to come and see what the man had to offer.

The carny watched the four men approach. “Can I help you boys,” he asked.

Roger looked knowingly at his friends and then he looked back at the old man. “We’re looking for some women,” he said, “and we were told that you were the man to see.”

The old man looked at the four friends. “It’s going to cost you,” he said.

“Yeah? How much?”

“Depends on how far you want to go but it’s going to cost you twenty dollars just to take a look.”

Roger looked at the others as if to say, see, I told you so. The man pulled out his wallet. “I’ll cover this,” he said even as he handed over a twenty dollar bill.

The carny looked at the four men and then he shrugged as he reached under the counter and pulled out a little, metal box. He turned the box around to face Roger. “Here you go,” the man said.

Once again, Roger looked back at the others. “Told ya,” he said even as he opened the hasp and pried the cloth coverings aside.

The others all gathered around, each wanting to see what was in the box. Todd nudged Josh as the first naked woman came into view. “Look at that,” he said.

“I’m looking,” was Josh’s reply.

Brent was looking, too. There had to be a catch, he kept telling himself. You just didn’t get women like this.

Roger looked at the others. “You guys see anything you like?”

“Yeah, I see plenty I like,” Josh said.

“Yeah, me too,” Todd chimed in. “There’s plenty there for me, too.”

“What about you,” said Roger as he looked at Brent. “You see anything you like.”

“Yeah,” Brent replied nonchallantly. “There’s definitely something there to like.”

“Good.” Roger turned his attention back to the carny. “How much you charging,” he asked.

“It’s a hundred bucks,” the old man said.

Roger shook his head. “No. Not the per girl price. I’m asking how much for the whole box.”

It was the old man’s turn to shake his head. “I’m afraid I don’t understand,” the man said. “Why would you boys want the whole box?”

“We’re having this party,” Roger began.

“What kind of party,” the old man asked tersely.

“It’s a bachelor party. Our friend Dave is getting married and—”

The old man was shaking his head. “No, no, no,” he said. “That just won’t do at all.”

“What do you mean that won’t do,” asked Roger.

“Just what I said,” the carny said. “I’m not going to sell my girls out for some bachelor party.”

Roger suddenly found himself on the defensive. “What are you talking about. I thought that’s what you did.”

The old man shook his head. “That’s not what I do. I’m sorry if you boys had to waste your time.”

“But—”

“I think you boys need to run along now. I’m sure you can find someone who can meet your needs.”

Roger looked at the rest of the guys. “Listen, if it’s a matter of money, we can pay a little bit more—”

The old man shook his head. “It’s not that at all.”

“But—”

“Really,” the old man said. “I think you boys should go.”

“You know, old man, we could make things rough on you. We could tell the people who run this carnival about you. Or better yet, we could tell the cops about you.”

The old man stared back. “I really don’t think that’s all that good an idea,” he said.

Roger wasn’t looking at his friends so they couldn’t really see him but he was about to say something when his eyes got a really surprised look and that’s when he looked at the old man almost as if he were seeing him for the first time.

Roger looked back at the others. “Come on,” he said finally. “Let’s go.”

“But wait,” Todd said. “Where are we—”

“I said let’s go,” Roger said.

“But where are we going to get the women,” Josh said.

“I said let’s go.”

Captain Tommy watched the four men walk away. They weren’t the first that had approached him with an offer like that and they most likely wouldn’t be the last but he didn’t do things like that.

It was much later in the day when Brent once more approached the old man’s booth. Captain Tommy recognized him immediately but he said nothing.

“I, um, I was here earlier,” the young man began.

“I know,” the old man said.

“I, um, I got a question for you.”

The old man looked the man over. “You do, huh? You got a question for me?”

Brent nodded. “Is it true what they say about you?”

The man grinned. “I don’t know. I guess it’s all a matter of what it is they’re saying about me. What are they saying?”

“Roger says you have these girls for sale. He says you got this box and I know that much is true because I’ve already seen it.”

“That’s right. You have. What else does he say?”

“He says you’re like this master pimp, that you can get any girl to work for you. He says that you got this box full of cards and if a guy wants to fuck a girl, he just ‘buys’ the card, and then the girl comes over and fucks the guy but he says the cops can’t arrest you because it’s not illegal to sell pictures of naked women.”

The old man smiled. “That’s what he says, does he?”

Brent nodded. “He says the word is your girls are always hot and he says they always put out.”

“That’s the word, huh?”

Brent nodded.

The carny laughed. “All right, son. That’s enough of that. Why don’t you tell me why you’re really here.”

“I didn’t fool you, huh?”

The carny shook his head. “Not really. Don’t get me wrong, son. I mean I’ve heard some crazy stories about me, some even wilder than what you told me, but I have a pretty good idea when someone believes what they’re saying and I have a pretty good idea when they’re pulling my chain, so why don’t you tell me what you really want.”

“Roger really did say those things.”

“I know, but you didn’t believe him.”

“No.”

“So why are you here?”

“I want to see those cards again.”

“Okay, but that’ll be another twenty bucks.”

Brent didn’t say another word. He just pulled out his wallet and handed over the required bills.

Captain Tommy pulled out the little, metal box and he handed it over to the man. “Here you go, son. Go ahead and knock yourself out.”

Brent opened the box and it wasn’t long before he found what he was looking for.

“What you got there,” the old carny asked.

“It’s a card,” the man said.

The old carny smiled. “I can see that,” he said. “What I meant was whose card is it?”

“Oh.” Yeah, that was obvious, Brent thought. Of course, that was what he meant. “Her name is Sophia.”

“Yeah? So.”

Brent looked at the card. He could almost swear the naked girl was moving even as he looked at her. “So, um, so what do you do again?”

The old carny smiled. “What does it look like I’m doing. I have a booth. I sell cards.”

The man looked at the card. Damn, the girl was hot and there it was again, the girl seemed to move as he looked at her. He only wished ... okay, he knew it was silly, but he only wished he could see her pussy.

But of course, he knew that wasn’t going to happen. Her picture was shot from the chest up and what a great chest it was. God damn. Look at those tits, so full and firm, and there was that hand. It was almost as if that hand was offering those tits up to him.

Brent started. Wait a minute! Hadn’t those hands been at her side just a moment ago?

That was silly. It obviously wasn’t that way because he could see that hand. He could see that hand offering the girl’s breast up to him.

He could see her breasts and her taut, little stomach. God, he loved that stomach and that waist was just so slim. He just wished he could see her pussy.

For some reason, he found it hard to look away. The girl’s other hand seemed to be reaching almost tantalizingly between her legs, almost as if to say, you can’t see me, but I bet you want to know where I am, and the hand was right. Brent did desperately want to know where that hand was.

He looked at the girl’s waist, so nice and small. He knew he’d love to get his hands around her waist, or better yet ...

His dick was so hard.

Or better yet, come up on her from behind, shove his cock in her pussy, and then let his hands just linger on her ass before he slid them up around that perfectly sized waist.

He just wished he could see her pussy.

He almost could. The way the picture was shot, from the waist up, he almost thought he could. If only he could look down past the edge of the picture. If only he could follow that hand down.

He almost thought he could. There was the arm and the wrist and the back of the hand. He was almost there. He just wanted to see her pussy.

It was just so maddeningly close. If the picture was shot just a little lower.

Wait a minute! Wait a minute. He could see the fingers. He wasn’t sure why he hadn’t noticed it before, but oh yeah, there it was. That was what he wanted to see. His dick was even harder than it had been before.

“Can I interest you in something?”

Brent wasn’t sure why but it was so incredibly hard to pull his eyes away from that card.

“Can I interest you in something,” the old man asked again.

Brent looked up. His mouth was dry. He had to swallow. “Yeah,” he croaked. “This card. I want it.”

“What kind of fool do you think I am?”

“I don’t think you’re a fool.”

“Come on. You and your buddies tried to get me to give them my cards, like it was some kind of deal. We’ll take all of them, the one guy says, and when that didn’t work, they sent you back here.”

“It’s not like that.”

“No? Why is it not like that?”

Because it just wasn’t, he wanted to tell the man. It just wasn’t. No one had sent him back here. He’d come back on his own, and besides, he really did want that card.

“Listen, sonny, I let you get a card and a few minutes later, another of your boys will be back here a few minutes later with some other sob story.”

“No, it’s not like that. Really it isn’t.”

“Yeah? Says you, so tell me why I should believe you.”

“Because ... because I don’t know. You just should.”

The old carny just stared at the young man and then a grin slowly started to spread. “I just should. Is that what you said?”

The young man nodded. He knew it sounded lame.

“You know what, sonny. I’m going to let you have that card, and do you know why?”

Brent shook his head.

“I’m going to let you have that card because I trust you, but don’t let me down. I better not hear that you took my card off to some bachelor party.”

Brent shook his head. He wasn’t going to take the card to a bachelor party, and the weird thing was, even though he knew there should be no way that the old man should know it, Brent was sure the old man would know it if he did take the card to the party.

But he wasn’t going to do that.

“That’ll be a hundred bucks,” the man said.

Brent handed the money over.

“And remember,” the man said. “I’m trusting you.”

Brent was sure it had nothing to do with trust. Brent was sure that the old man already knew Brent wasn’t going to take the card to the bachelor party which reminded him, he was going to have to call the guys and tell them he wasn’t going to be able to go.

Brent looked at the card and then he looked back at the carny. “So, um, so what am I supposed to do with this.”

The carny gave the man a withering look. “Really,” the man said, “I think that should be obvious, don’t you?”

Brent shook his head. It wasn’t obvious.

The carny let out an exasperated sigh. “Son, I’m telling you. I really think you’re overthinking this. I think you’ll know what to do.”

So Brent went away still wondering what was going to happen next. He had the card in his hand and he had a pretty good idea that he was going to get to fuck the girl on that card but he still had no idea how he was going to get to meet her.

The most obvious choice was that the girl was going to come around his place sometime later but wait a minute. How could she do that. She didn’t even know where he lived. He should go back, he told himself. He should go back and tell the old man where he lived.

Problem was, when he went back, he couldn’t seem to find the old man’s booth. It should be right here, he told himself. It should be next to the fortune teller’s tent and yet when he got there, there was no sign of the old man or of his booth.

Lacking anything better to do, Brent finally went home.

He pulled the card out and he looked at it. That was weird, he thought. He could have sworn he’d seen the girl’s pussy but now as he looked at the card, it was just a picture of a naked girl from the chest up and the picture didn’t move at all. Brent shook his head. Not good, he told himself. He was imagining things and that wasn’t good at all.

Maybe he should call the guys back, he thought. Maybe he should tell them he was able to come to the bachelors party after all because as far as he could tell, there was just no way he was going to be able to fuck the girl on that card.

He didn’t do it. He wasn’t sure why but there just seemed to be no good reason to say why he was now suddenly coming again and there was no way he could tell the guys that he’d gone back to the old carny’s booth, and was no way he was going to tell them that the old man had gotten a hundred and twenty bucks out of him. They’d just laugh at him if he told them that.

So he wasn’t going to go out. He could live with that. It was a Saturday night and it looked like he was going to be staying in, but he could live with that, too.

He grabbed the remote and he switched on the TV. He started to flip through the channels in search of something.

He sighed as he worked his way through the complete round of channels. Five hundred channels and not a damned thing on. That was pathetic.

“I take it there’s nothing on, huh.”

Brent started. His head snapped around and there off to the side, sitting in the easy chair, was a naked girl. “Who the fuck are you,” the man gasped.

The girl had her legs spread and she was letting her fingers play between her legs. “I think you know who I am,” the girl said.

“No way,” the man groaned. “It can’t be.”

“What can’t be?”

“You’re her,” the man said. “You’re the girl. You’re Sophia Sofine.”

“That’s me,” the girl said.

“I don’t get it. How did you get here?”

“You brought me here.”

“I brought you here?”

The girl nodded. Her hand never stopped playing with her pussy. “That’s right,” she told the boy. “You brought me here.”

Brent was still coming to grips with that. He couldn’t have brought her here and yet here she was and now he found himself staring between her legs.

The girl seemed to sense his interest. “Do you want to see this,” she asked. “Do you want to see my pussy?”

The man groaned. He still couldn’t come to grips really with the fact that she was here and yet here she was.

“Do you want to see my pussy,” she asked again.

The man licked his lips and he nodded. “Yeah,” he said. “I want to see it. I want to see your pussy.”

For a moment, it seemed as if the girl hadn’t heard him. She continued to stare at him even as her hand continued to work its way between her legs but then slowly and almost imperceptibly at first, her hand started to move and Brent found himself staring between Sophia’s legs.

Brent could feel his dick getting even harder.

Somehow he’d known it all along but Sophia just seemed to have the perfect pussy. The man groaned. He loved that pussy.

“Do you like my pussy,” the girl asked.

“Yeah,” the man groaned.

“Yeah?”

“Yeah.”

“Well you know what? It doesn’t seem exactly fair to me.”

The man shook his head. “What’s not fair,” he asked.

“You’re getting to see my pussy,” the girl said, “but I don’t get to see your cock. I don’t think that’s fair. Do you?”

Brent shook his head.

“So? Can I see it?”

“Can you see what?”

“Can I see your cock?”

“Oh yeah,” the man said. Brent stood and he undid his jeans and pushed them down past his hips. His underwear quickly followed suit and then there he was with his dick hanging out.

“Oh my God,” the girl gushed. “Oh my God. I can’t believe it. Your cock is so great. Oh my God. I love it. I love your cock.”

It wasn’t that good, Brent thought.

“Oh my God,” the girl was moaning. “I have got to have it. I have got to have your cock.”

Brent hoped she wasn’t playing games with him.

The girl spread her legs even wider and her fingers pried her pussy lips apart. “Come on,” she moaned. “You know what I want. Give it to me.”

She certainly seemed to want it, Brent told himself even as he kicked his shoes off. The pants went the rest of the way down his legs and his underwear quickly followed suit.

“Come on,” the girl pleaded. “Don’t make me wait.”

Brent pulled off his shirt and then he was sliding in between the girl’s legs.

“Don’t make me wait,” the girl pleaded. “Don’t make me wait.”

Brent pressed the head of his cock right up against the girl’s pussy. For a moment, he held himself there and then in the next moment, he was shoving himself forward.

For a moment, Sophia was silent as her face contorted into a look of utter bliss but then she gasped and she moaned. “Oh my God,” she moaned. “Oh my God. That feels so good. Oh my God. Fuck me.”

Brent moaned. He couldn’t believe it but her pussy was so totally perfect for him.

“Oh my God,” the girl moaned. “You like this, don’t you. You like having your cock inside me, don’t you?”

Brent moaned as he continued to fuck that pussy.

“Oh my God,” the girl moaned. “Oh my God. Your cock feels so nice and big and juicy. I’ll bet your cock is nice and full of cum, isn’t it. I’ll bet you can’t wait until you cum all over the insides of my pussy.”

Brent almost came right then and there.

“I want to feel it,” the girl pleaded. “I want to feel what it feels like to have you cum in my pussy.”

Brent knew she was going to get what she wanted.

The girl’s hands squeezed her tits even as that cock continued to ride her pussy. “Come on,” she pleaded. “Come on. Cum in my pussy.”

The man groaned.

“Oh yeah,” the woman moaned. “Oh yeah, that’s it. Oh my God. You’re doing it. Oh my God. You’re cumming in my pussy. Oh my God. It feels so fucking good.”

Brent couldn’t have stopped himself even if he wanted to but he didn’t want to. The girl had the perfect pussy and his cock loved cumming inside her.

“Oh my God,” the woman moaned. “Oh my God. You’re filling me up so good.”

That would have been enough, Brent thought as he pulled his cock free. That would have been enough, but the girl must have thought differently because as soon as his cock was pulled free, she was sliding down off her chair and she was sucking his cock into her mouth.

“Fuck,” the man groaned.

The girl didn’t say anything, at least not with words. After all, it was kind of hard to speak when your mouth was full of cock, but then really, she didn’t have to say anything because if the way her mouth was sucking that cock was any indication and if the way her eyes looked as she looked up at him meant anything, then she didn’t really have to say anything.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned. Shit, now that he’d fucked her pussy, what he really wanted to do was fuck her titties.

The girl continued to suck that cock and her eyes continued to watch the man.

God damn, she had pretty eyes, Brent thought.

The girl pulled her mouth off the man’s cock. “I want you to do something for me.”

“Sure,” the man said. “What do you want?”

“I want you to fuck my titties.”

“What?”

The girl was already pushing her breasts together. “I want you to fuck my titties,” she said again. “I just want to see what it feels like to have your cock between my tits.”

“You’re serious?”

The girl nodded.

Brent didn’t have to be told twice. He slid his cock between the girl’s tits.

“Oh my God,” the girl moaned. “Oh my God. I love it. I love feeling your cock between my tits.”

She wasn’t the only one. Brent moaned. He’d always wondered what fucking a girl’s tits would feel like. There was only one other thing he wanted to try ...

The girl let his dick slip from between her tits. “You know what I want,” she asked.

“No, what?”

The girl pulled herself up off her knees and then she was turning herself around and she was kneeling on her chair. She didn’t bother to turn around and look at the man but instead, she just told him what she wanted. “I want you to take a look at my ass and I want you to do whatever it makes you want to do.”

Brent didn’t have to be told twice. Already, looking at that little, round butt was enough to make his cock even harder, and he already knew what he wanted.

He stepped up behind the girl and he slid his cock between her legs. He pressed his cock against her pussy and he shoved his way inside.

“Oh yeah,” the girl moaned. “Oh yeah. Fuck me.”

Brent couldn’t help but moan. The girl’s pussy was so nice and wet that it made it easy for his cock.

“Fuck me,” the girl moaned again. “Fuck me.”

Brent could have kept it up. He could have kept doing right what he was doing and he would have been perfectly happy to cum in the girl’s pussy, only there was something else he wanted.

The girl’s body tensed as she felt where that cock was going and then she just seemed to sort of melt when she felt the cock enter her. She moaned as that cock entered her and then she moaned again as it moved deeper inside.

“Oh yeah. Fuck me,” the girl moaned. “Fuck me. Fuck me in the ass.”

Brent couldn’t believe he was doing this and he couldn’t believe how good it felt and most of all, he couldn’t believe just how much it seemed as if the girl wanted it, too.

“Fuck me,” the girl moaned. “Fuck me.”

Brent knew he was about to cum. It wouldn’t take much more now.

“Fuck me,” the girl moaned.

Brent didn’t want it to end but he knew it was going to. Already, he could tell things had gone too far for him to pull himself back. It was going to happen.

“Oh my God,” the girl moaned. “Oh my God. I can’t believe it. You’re cumming in my ass. I can’t believe it. I can’t believe how good it feels.”

That makes two of us, Brent thought as his cum continued to flow. He couldn’t believe how good it felt either.

* * *

Roger was a fucking idiot.

That was what Brent was thinking the next day when he woke up. It didn’t take him long to determine that the girl was gone and so was the card that bore her picture. There was a part of him that wasn’t surprised.

But Roger was a fucking idiot.

He’d led the bunch of them to the carnival to find a cheap thrill. It was unclear if he ever knew what the carny really had to offer, but because of what he’d done, he was unlikely to ever really know what he’d missed. Brent knew and because of that, Brent was certain of one thing.

Roger was a fucking idiot.