The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Captain Tommy’s Hot Ass Ho’s

Chapter 12—Petra Petrovich

Jordan MacRae wasn’t sure what first made her stop and take notice of the two patrolmen.

“You’re saying the kid was non-responsive,” said the first officer.

“Totally,” said the other. “He was sitting there in the front seat of his car. Me and Mike, we thought we were going to have to bust the kid for public indecency, but when we rapped on the window, well, you could just see—”

“See what?”

“The kid just looked at us. I mean, you could see him looking at us but it was like no one was home. It took Mike and me five minutes just to get the kid to open his door.”

“Drugs,” the other officer said knowingly.

“That’s what Mike and me thought,” said the other, “but when we took him down to County, they ran a basic screen on him and it came back negative.”

“It came back negative?”

“In everything. No drugs. No alcohol. No nothing. The kid was clean.”

“So what was wrong with him?”

“No one knows. The next morning, the kid just wakes up and asks where he is. Apparently, the last thing the kid could remember was he was at the carnival, and—”

“Wait a minute,” Detective MacRae jumped in. “Did I just hear you say something about the carnival?”

The patrolman looked up. “Yeah, that’s right. Picked up a kid there a couple of days ago.”

“What was his name?”

“Ryder. William Ryder.”

“Tell me again. What happened?”

“There’s not much to tell,” the patrolman began again. “The kid just doesn’t remember that much. The kid went to the carnival and he was looking for a ...” the man paused to look at his notes. “He was looking for a Captain Tommy.”

“What’s a Captain Tommy?”

“He’s a carny, we think. It appears he found the man but details get kind of sketchy after that. The kid says he hooked up with a girl, but sometimes when he talks, it sounds like he’s talking about someone real, and sometimes when he talks, it sounds like she’s not a real person.”

“What’s her name?”

“Nadia Nevermind.”

“Nadia Nevermind? That doesn’t sound like all that real a name to me. Maybe a stage name perhaps.”

“I guess so.”

“Look, I want to see your report on this right away. Can you email it to me right now.”

“Sure. Right away.”

“Good man. I look forward to reading it.”

* * *

Petra Petrovich looked over the notes arrayed in front of her. She hadn’t wanted this assignment. Find a missing reporter who might not be missing at all. That wasn’t the type of job she wanted to do.

Still, if that’s what her editor wanted, then she’d do it. She’d managed to get ahold of the Kline girl’s notes and while she wasn’t about to admit it to anyone else, least of all to the young twerp who thought she was such hot stuff, the Kline girl had done a good job.

She’d talked to the cops. The detectives on the case were Barton and MacRae. They’d pretty much told her nothing but that was pretty much par for the course. Kline was smart enough to not take what the cops said at face value. She wondered what the cops were holding back. Okay, so she knew how the game was played. That was good.

She’d compiled a set of notes on each of the victims but the most interesting page was the last page. She’d been trying to come up with a list of common points that the three of them had shared with one another and it seemed as if she’d found something. With each of the victims, the word “Carnival” was circled and a line was drawn between them. Under Brenda Simpson, there was a name, “Captain Tommy”, and for Jeanie Willis, Carnival was followed by a big question mark.

That looked promising. Going back through the notes, Petra found what she was looking for. Becca and Brenda had both gone to the carnival. Brenda’s boyfriend had said something about Brenda and a Captain Tommy. In fact, he’d seemed quite agitated about it. For Jeanie, the case was less clear. One of her co-workers had seen her being picked up by a hispanic woman ond another had heard her say she was going to the carnival for a couple of hours after school so the question was, had she gone.

The carnival seemed like as good a place as any to start.

The place was already a swarming mass of people when she got there. The first carny she stopped just gave her a dirty look when she asked if he knew who Captain Tommy was.

The second just shrugged and rushed on by.

The third seemed to be more interested in selling her something billed as Atlantisian love beads but which to Petra looked like little more than beads of glass.

This better not be a wild goose chase, Petra told herself.

In the end, she found the booth without help from anyone else. It was so non-descript that it almost looked out of place in the vibrant world of the carnival.

“What can I do for you,” asked the carny as Petra stepped forward.

“Are you Captain Tommy,” the reporter asked.

“I am, and just who might you be?”

“My name is Petra Petrovich, and I’m a reporter.”

“A reporter, huh? You come here to do a story on me?”

What was that, Petra wondered. Was he actually amused at that, and why did it amuse him? Petra shook her head. “I’m looking for a colleague of mine. Her name was Kelly Kline.”

“Kelly Kline,” the man said.

“Do you know her?”

“No.”

“You’re sure. You never met her.”

“I didn’t say that.”

“What did you say?”

“I said I didn’t know her but that doesn’t mean I never met her. Lots of people come by my booth.”

Petra peered into the booth. There seemed to be nothing inside. “What do you do here, anyway?”

The man smiled. “You really want to know?”

Petra nodded.

The man took a little, metal box from beneath the counter. “I have this,” the man said.

“What’s that?”

“Why don’t you look inside and see.”

Petra’s hands gripped the little metal box. There was something wrong here, she told herself. “Did my friend come here,” she asked without looking inside the box.

“Maybe.”

Petra’s hands were still on the box. “Did she look inside the box?”

“Maybe. Why don’t you look inside and find out.”

What was going on here, Petra wondered. Why did he want her to look in the box.

“Well,” the man asked.

“I don’t think I’ll do that.”

The man just nodded. “Suit yourself,” he said, “but I’ll be around if you ever want to take a peek.”

Petra stepped back but she found it hard to tear her eyes away from that box. She wasn’t sure why. She just knew she wanted to look.

Petra had the feeling that the Kline girl was definitely on the right track. She had the feeling that there was something about the carnival that had led to the disappearance of those three women, four if you counted Kline, and then something else occurred to her. Four women had disappeared. Would she be number five. She was a woman and she was about the right age. If something nefarious was going on, could she be next? She looked back over her shoulder and without even realizing it, her pace quickened. She needed to get out of there. She needed to get out now.

It was only after she crossed past the turnstyles and was standing in the parking lot that she finally began to breathe easier again. Get a grip on yourself, Petra told herself. Nothing happened. You’re just letting your imagination get the better of you.

And Petra almost believed it. Almost, but not quite.

Petra looked at Kelly’s notes again. It seemed Kelly was right about the carnival, but the carnival wasn’t the only place where she could look. She put her key in the ignition and she drove off.

* * *

Donnie Willis really wasn’t expecting much of anything out of the ordinary when he pulled up in front of his home. He was amazed at how easy it had become and how fast it had happened. With Jeanie gone, it had just become so easy to just call Maria and have her come over any time he wanted her. In fact, the man thought as he walked up to his front door, the way he was feeling, maybe he ought to call Maria up and have her come over right now.

He might have done that if he hadn’t seen the woman coming up his front walk. “Mr. Willis,” the woman called out. “Mr. Willis, can I have a moment of your time.”

The man pulled up and he looked the girl up and down. Not bad, he thought. That was another advantage of having a wife who wasn’t around. It meant he could look at good looking women and not have to worry who saw him do it.

“Mr. Willis,” the woman said again.

“What can I do for you,” the man asked.

“I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions.”

“Questions. What kind of questions?”

“Questions about your wife,” the girl said.

“My wife?”

“I’m a reporter,” the girl said. “My name’s Petra Petrovich.”

The man shook his head. “I don’t care what your name is. I’ve got nothing to say to you.”

“Yeah, and why’s that? You in a hurry to call your girlfriend and have her come over.”

That stopped the man. “What’d you say?”

“You heard me. You in a hurry to call your girlfriend and have her come on over. What’s her name? Maria, isn’t it?”

“How’d you ... I mean, I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

Petra smiled to herself. She really did have to admit it. The Kline girl sure did know what she was doing. Her work made it so easy. “You know what I’m talking about, Donnie. I’m talking about Maria. Maria Ramirez. That’s her name, isn’t it? So do you want to talk with me now or should I go talk with her first?”

“How do you ... I mean, I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

Petra took a step closer and then another. Her hand stroked its way over the front of the man’s jeans. She wasn’t surprised at what she found there. “You really shouldn’t go around lying,” she said. “You’re just not all that good at it.”

“I ... I—”

Petra knew this kind of man. “It’s all up to you,” she said. “We can either go inside or I can pull your dick out and start sucking you off right here in front of all your neighbors.”

The man looked around as if he suddenly expected to see his neighbors suddenly show up to watch him get his dick sucked.

“Suit yourself,” said the woman even as her hand unzipped his pants.

“Wait,” the man cried frantically.

“Wait,” the woman said. “Why should I?”

“L-l-let’s ... let’s go inside.”

“You want to go inside now. You’re sure.”

“Yes.”

“You’re going to tell me what I want to know.”

“Y-y-yes.”

Petra slid her hand inside the man’s jeans. She wrapped her hand around the man’s cock. She hadn’t realized how wet she was until that very moment. “All right,” she said. “You win. Let’s go inside.”

And still she didn’t take her hand off the man’s cock. She kept her hand wrapped around his cock even as she pulled him to his front door.

The man fumbled with his keys and all the while, the girl had her hand wrapped around his cock. Somehow, he managed to get the keys in the lock and then he was pushing the door open.

Once again, Petra was pulling the man forward. Somehow, the door got closed behind them and then the reporter was pulling the man into the living room and she was turning him around. Her hands pushed at his jeans even as she looked him in the eyes. “I’m going to suck you,” she told him. “I’m going to suck you. I’m going to suck you hard.”

The man groaned but with his jeans down around his knees, when Petra gave him a push, there was very little he could do but fall backwards onto his couch.

Petra was on her knees, pulling his jeans even further down, and then she was sliding in between his legs. Once again, her hand wrapped itself around his member and she looked him in the eyes. “I’m going to suck you,” she said again. “I’m going to suck you hard.”

Donnie Willis groaned as the reporter took his cock in her mouth and then he groaned again. He’d had every intention of getting his cock off when he came home from work but he’d never thought it would be like this.

Petra pulled her mouth off the man’s cock but her hand continued to stroke him. “Where’s your wife,” she demanded.

“I ... I don’t know.”

Petra’s hand continued to stroke his cock. “You don’t know. You sure about that. You wouldn’t lie to me, would you?”

The man groaned. “N-n-no. Not ... not ... not lying.”

“That’s all I wanted to hear,” the reporter said and once again, her mouth was back on the man’s cock.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned. “Oh fuck.”

Petra didn’t say anything. She just kept sucking his cock.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned again. “Oh fuck.”

Once again, Petra pulled her mouth up off the man’s cock. Once again, her hand took over where the mouth left off. “You going to tell me about your wife,” she asked.

The man groaned. “What do you want to know?”

“What happened the day she disappeared.”

“I took her to work,” the man groaned.

“Yeah, and—”

“And someone else was going to pick her up.”

“Who?”

“Maria,” the man groaned.

Petra squeezed the man’s slippery shaft and she gave it a hard twist. “Don’t lie to me.”

“I’m not lying,” the man said.

“You had your girlfriend pick up your wife?”

“Yes,” the man groaned.

It was weird but Petra actually believed him. She wanted to shake her head but there was something infinitely more important that she needed to do with her head so once again, her mouth was down on the man’s cock.

She found it hard to think once she had that cock in her mouth. All she wanted to do was suck.

Finally, she managed to pull herself up off that cock. “So, um, so what happened when your girlfriend picked up your wife?”

“Huh?”

“I said what happened when your girlfriend picked up your wife.”

“I ... what ... she didn’t pick up my wife.”

“Come on. You can’t fool me.”

“But she didn’t,” the man protested.

“Uh huh. I guess we’ll just have to see about that.”

“What do you mean?”

Petra was already standing. Off came her skirt and then off came her panties. She strandled the man’s legs and then she was lowering herself over the man’s cock. Her hand reached between her legs and once more she seized his cock. She led the head of that cock right up to her pussy. “Now you’re sure you’re not lying to me,” she said.

“No,” the man moaned. “No. Not lying. I promise.”

Petra let her pussy slide down on the man’s cock and she fought back the urge to moan. There was nothing that she wanted more than to just fuck the hell out of that cock but that could wait. She had a job to do first.

“You expect me to believe that,” she scoffed. “You cheat on your wife. Hell, you’re cheating on her now.”

“But I’m not lying,” the man moaned.

“That’s just what you would say if you were lying so prove it!”

The man shook his head. “How can I ... how can I ... I’m not lying,” he moaned again.

Petra let her pussy slide down around the man’s cock, as much for her own edification as for that of the man’s. “You expect me to believe that,” she said again.

“I’m telling the truth.”

Strangely enough, Petra believed him although if she’d thought about it, she might have had to admit that part of that was her pussy talking. If she believed him, then there was no need to grill him further, and if there was no need to grill him further, then that meant she could fuck his brains out.

Which, of course, was exactly what she did.

She moaned again as she let her pussy slide down around that cock and she wasn’t the only one.

“You like that, don’t you. You like it when I fuck your cock.”

“Yeah,” the man groaned.

“Yeah,” the reporter groaned. She wasn’t holding back anymore.

“Yeah,” the man groaned again.

“You better not be holding back on me,” the reporter told the man.

The man groaned again. “I’m not holding back.”

And he was right. Petra could feel just how right he was as his cock surged inside her. Oh yeah, she thought as the man continued to cum inside her. Oh yeah, he wasn’t holding back at all and it just felt so good to have that cock cum inside her. She moaned herself as her pussy bore down on that cock. It felt so very good.

She made him take off her blouse and she made him pkay with her tits. She had to make sure, she told herself. She had to make sure she’d gotten everything out of him that there was to get and when she got him hard again, she was there to ride his cock.

She groaned. “Oh yeah, that feels good.”

“Yeah,” the man groaned.

“You’re not going to hold out on me, are you? You’re going to give me what I want.”

“Yeah,” the man groaned.

“You want to give me what I want.”

“Yeah,” the man groaned again.

Petra couldn’t help it. She had no idea why she was behaving like this and yet she knew she couldn’t help it. This wasn’t professional and yet, it just felt so right. “Grab my tits,” she ordered.

The man dutifully grabbed her tits.

Oh yeah, the woman moaned as she rode that cock. Oh yeah. So right. It just felt so good.

The woman moaned again. She was going to cum. She knew it. She couldn’t help herself. She was going to cum yet again.

She moaned again and once again, her pussy bore down of the cock inside her. “Yeah,” she moaned. “Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.”

The man groaned, too, and Petra could feel him cumming. A perfect end, she thought. A perfect end. That was just what she needed.

That was what she fucking needed.

She finally pulled herself up off the man’s cock although there was a part of her that was telling her she should stay. She shook her head. What the hell was wrong with her.

But there was no point, Petra told herself even as she pulled up her panties. The man had given her everything he had and Petra had the feeling that the man truly knew nothing more about his wife’s disappearance than he’d already let on.

Problem was, she told herself, she’d been wrong before.

And that left only one more person to talk to.

* * *

She was standing by the door when Maria came out of the store. “Ms. Ramirez?”

Maria looked at the woman. “Do I know you?”

Petra shook her head. “You don’t know me but I have a few questions to ask you about Jeanie Willis.”

Maria’s eyes narrowed. “Are you a cop?”

“Me? No. I’m not cop. I’m a reporter.”

“Then I got nothing to say to you.”

“Really? That’s too bad because it seems like you could use a friend.”

“Yeah? Why do you say that?”

“You told the cops you didn’t pick Jeanie up that day but you and me, we both know that’s not true.”

Maria suddenly looked nervous. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“No,” Petra said letting her voice rise just a little, “then I suppose you wouldn’t know where she went after you picked her up, but I do.”

“Would you keep your voice down?”

“I suppose that all depends.”

Maria noticed people looking at her as they passed by. “Depends on what?”

“Depends on whether you want to talk with me.”

“I guess we can talk,” Maria relented.

“We can talk in my car. It’s more private that way,” and Maria nodded.

“Actually, I only got one question for you,” Petra said after they’d settled in.

“Yeah? What’s that?”

“How come you didn’t tell the cops Jeanie went to the carnival?”

Maria’s eyes narrowed as she looked at the reporter. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Sure you do, but just in case you’ve forgotten, let me refresh your memory. Jeanie’s husband dropped her off at the school where she works. That was in the morning. You were supposed to pick her up.”

“Yeah, so?”

“So you told the cops you didn’t pick her up. You told them she didn’t show and I’m willing to bet you told her husband the very same thing.” No point in playing coy. She wanted Maria to think that she already knew the truth.

“Yeah, and why would I do that?”

“Now that’s a very good question. Why would you do that?”

“Fuck you. I don’t have to tell you.”

“You’re right,” Petra said. “I can’t make you do anything but if you don’t play ball with me, I’ll tell the cops.”

“Fine. What do I care what you tell the cops?”

Petra almost smiled. She’d been around long enough to know when a person was lieing. “I guess you leave me no choice then.”

Maria was upset. It was hardly noticeable. Just a nervous look around and then she was looking back at the reporter but Petra saw it for what it was. “Listen,” she said finally, “we don’t have to do anything drastic, do we?”

“Drastic?”

“You know. Like calling the cops. That sort of thing.”

“I thought you didn’t care if I called the cops.”

“I don’t.”

“So what are we talking about then.”

Maria looked around again. “I just don’t want people to, you know, I don’t want people in my business.”

“You don’t want people knowing that you’re getting down with Jeanie Willis’ husband.”

Maria nodded.

“So tell me what happened.”

Maria looked around again. “I ... I can’t.” She opened the door and she climbed out of the car.

Petra banged her hand on the steering wheel. Damn, she’d thought she’d had the bitch. She’d pushed her hard and she’d almost gotten something. Just what the heck was the bitch hiding.

Petra watched Maria go and get in her car. She watched the woman pull out into traffic and after a moment, she pulled out herself.

She wondered if Maria knew she was being followed. She wondered if Maria even cared. Petra stared through the windshield. Was Maria on the phone or was she just driving. It was so hard to tell from where she was.

Maria’s car turned right and Petra followed. This wasn’t the way to Maria’s home. Where the hell was the bitch going?

The question was answered soon enough. The ferris wheel was the first giveaway but there were others as well and the soon, Maria was pulling into the parking lot. Just what the hell was the bitch doing here, Petra wondered.

Petra watched Maria pay her admission and then at a discreet distance, she followed the woman in.

She had a pretty good idea where Maria was going so it was easy to hang a little further back. She knew where Captain Tommy’s booth was. Down this row here and then hang a left and the old man’s booth was on the right, right next to the fortune teller.

Once again, Maria surprised her. Where she should have taken a left, she went straight. Where the hell was she going?

Maybe she didn’t know where the booth was, Petra thought, but that didn’t make sense. If she didn’t know where the booth was, why would she want to go there, and besides, she was walking in such a purposeful way that it seemed clear that the woman knew exactly where she was going.

Maria Ramirez stopped at a booth, and Petra pulled out her notebook, but once again her attention was back on Maria and on the carny who was manning the booth.

The two of them seemed to know one another, Petra observed. Maria seemed agitated but every time she start to get too wound up, the carny would talk her down again.

Petra watched the carny take a box from under the counter in her booth. What the hell was she going to do with that box, Petra wondered.

Maria looked, too, but her manner seemed to say something else. It was less curiosity and more resignation as she looked at the box.

Petra could see the carny pulling something out of the box. It looked like something wrapped in cloth because the carny pulled the layers back to reveal something to Maria.

She had to get closer, Petra told herself but even as she tried, the crowd seemed to suddenly surge around her.

Closer, Petra told heself. She had to get closer.

The crowd seemed to part and Petra stepped up to the booth. There was the carny but there was no one else. “Where is she,” Petra demanded.

The carny looked at her blankly. “Where’s who?”

“The woman who was just here. Her name is Maria Ramirez.”

The carny shrugged. “I have no idea who you’re talking about, but perhaps you’d like to take a look at this.”

Petra looked at the box on the counter in front of her. Her reporter’s instincts said take a look but something else was holding her back. “What is it?”

“Just a box.”

“Yeah, but what’s in the box?”

“Why don’t you take a look.”

Petra shook her head.

“You don’t want to take a look,” the woman carny said with a smirk.

Petra shook her head. She wasn’t sure why. She just knew she didn’t want to look in that box.

“Well, all right then. Maybe later when you’re ready.”

Petra shivered. She had the feeling she hoped she’d never be ready to look at whatever was inside that box.