The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Calia Files (part 2)

File 6 Be careful what you wish for…

Edward enjoyed browsing YouTube for hypnotic content. He specifically liked femdom type files but had grown blase about the content available—there seemed to be few who were really any good at the hypnosis side of things and many who thought typing “you are now my slave” over a picture of a beautiful woman was enough. What did he know? Maybe it was enough for some people.

Edward had a secret longing to be controlled by a Domme completely, using hypnosis to ensure complete surrender. He had read many books and magazines on the subject of femdom but the ones that resonated most with him were the ones where the Domme captured someone and then brainwashed them by forcing them to listen to audio and watch video content depicting the dominance of the Domme and the submission of the slave.

He read avidly anything on this subject, every fiction book, every online story, every hypnosis video—absolutely anything that covered this topic. Oh how he longed for someone to do that to him. It was his constant fantasy and it filled his life.

Every time he came across a new hypnodomme he would make the suggestion that they do something along this line as a file. He suggested the topic to any authors he came across who wrote mind control or hypnosis fiction. If it couldn’t happen for him in real life, he could fantasise about it happening to him.

One fateful day, he came across the YouTube site of Mistress Calia. He was immediately intrigued. The quality and “feel” of the comments seemed different to others so he read the about section and followed links to twitter and patreon. He fully researched all the material available and watched the YouTube videos and eventually joined Patreon too, to access the other material. He soon found himself agreeing with the views of others, this woman was an exceptional Domme and hypnotist. He made suggestions and even commissioned a custom file with his very own version of the fantasy …

He woke slowly, blinking as he came back to the waking world. What an amazing dream! He felt he had lived his fantasy for real … as he came more fully awake, he realised he wasn’t at home in his bed. He was … in a cage? What the … ?? He started to sit up to discover that he couldn’t move, he was shackled to the floor, in a cage … just then, he heard a door open and the lights came on, blinding him for a moment, “Oh good, you’re awake” said a sultry sexy voice from the doorway “I trust that you enjoyed the custom file I made for you?” She laughed, and said “well I guess you did, seeing as you are here .. “

She depressed a switch and the cage rose up and moved across the room, leaving him exposed on the floor, shackled and helpless. She smiled at him as She sauntered into the room …” it’s so nice to meet you Edward, you were so very persuasive about what you wanted that it piqued my interest. I think we could have some fun together, you’d like that, wouldn’t you? Nod your head yes .. “

Edward found himself nodding and saying “yes Mistress” and wondering where that had come from. He had no idea who this woman was, although Her voice sounded achingly familiar…

Beep beep beep beep beep

The alarm jolted him awake. He looked around the room, his mind still in a daze. He was in his own room and it was morning. He didn’t remember going to bed last night—in fact, all he could remember of yesterday was that it was his day off and he had decided to listen to the custom file he had ordered from Mistress Calia. He had started listening in the morning … his brain caught up with his thoughts… yesterday morning? He looked round again—his mp3 player was on the bedside table, he was still wearing the ear buds … but … yesterday? He shook his head to clear it of unsettling thoughts and started to get up, only to wince in pain as his body protested. He ached all over. Slowly, he got up and headed for the shower—maybe a shower would ease the muscle pain and clear his head somewhat …

As he was having his shower, he began to think the sound of the shower was like the rain—the soothing pattern of the falling water, the sounds it made, the comfort of the warm water and he drifted into another trance. He was waiting for a bus and a sexy woman, who was soaked through and her clothes almost transparent, asked if she could share his umbrella … without being aware of it, he finished the shower, dressed and crawled under the covers to curl up in the warmth of Her Presence …

… She released him from the shackles but attached a leash to the collar round his neck. He still had cuffs around wrists and ankles, connected by short chains restricting his range of movement but loose enough for him to crawl at Her side as she leads him from the room. She takes him into a large, well lit room and at one end, on a raised platform, there is a throne. She sits on the throne and pulls him forward and commands him to lick Her shoes clean as she picks up a glass of wine from the table beside the throne. She sips the wine as She watches him use his tongue to clean Her shoes for Her … She really ought to get Herself a full time slave, She mused, it would be so much easier, just one to train to do everything the way She likes it. Maybe this Edward would prove to be suitable, he certainly seems keen enough …

… He drifted awake slowly. It was a comforting feeling, this feeling between sleep and awake. As he becomes more fully awake he realises he is not in his bed at home … instead, he seems to be chained to a bed, a very large bed in a richly furnished room that looks like a royal apartment in fairy tale stories. He looks round—sure enough, it is a richly furnished room and he is chained to one side of the bed, at the foot of the bed … but there is no-one in the bed. He becomes aware of the sunlight flowing through the open window and realises it is late afternoon. Where was he? What had happened to him? He tested the chains but was unable to release himself but found he did have some freedom of movement. There was a cubby hole he could reach on his hands and knees, that, on exploration, contained wash and toilet facilities. In an alcove next to it, there was a small table with some food on it. It was fresh fruit and the like, but it was food and there was water to drink. It seemed like this might be a permanent arrangement …

… She has him repeat the mantras declaring Her control over him and his wish to be Her slave. “Come on then slave,” She says, “it’s time for breakfast … “ She leads him into a room with a big kitchen table and She sits on the edge of it looking down at him. On the table are jars of honey and She puts Her finger in one and scoops up some honey and brings it to his mouth …” would you like some? I warn you though, it’s addictive, the more you have the more you fall into My control” She says as he nods and greedily sucks the honey from Her fingers … then more… and more …

Beep beep beep beep beep beep

Again, he is jerked awake by his alarm clock. He looks round, confused, He’s in his own room at home…

… he becomes conscious and realises he is staring at a screen and has headphones on. The message on the screen advertises “your brainwashing programme has been completed. You are now Owned by Mistress Calia”. He realises he is restrained in a chair, unable to look away from the screen and unable to remove the headphones. He hears a voice in his head … “Hello, I’m Mistress Calia and I want you to take a slow deep breath for Me … “ as he falls into trance yet again, unaware that he has been doing this for a week now, that his home has been relet, all his stuff sold, his notice given at his job, his friends and family have been told he has taken a new job in Ireland and he will forward contact information when he can …

Although he is completely unaware of the fact at this time, Edward has finally managed to make his fantasy a reality. Mistress Calia took his deepest desires and unlocked them, making him Her willing slave and putting him through exactly the kind of brainwashing programme he had always dreamed of being subjected to. Another week and he will be so under Her control it will never be broken and he will be Hers forever …

File 7 Going under …

Roger had sort of committed to Mistress Calia. He still visited other Domme sites but he had a decided preference for the work of Mistress Calia. She had just released another new file, one that was free for everyone and he was very much looking forward to listening to it. Entitled “Mistress Calia is displeased” it marked a change of direction for this hypnodomme and he was interested in discovering where She was going with this. He settled comfortably and started the recording and instantly heard Her voice coming through his headphones …

Hello, Mistress Calia here

I have to admit to being somewhat displeased with my slave who has strayed.

What were you thinking? You are mine, not someone else’s.

I take care of you, don’t I? (nod your head and say yes Mistress Calia)

That’s right, good slave

I take away the hard work of thinking so that you just have to mindlessly do as you are told, don’t I? (nod your head and say yes Mistress Calia) … good pet

I give you rewards for being a good slave, don’t I? (nod your head and say yes Mistress Calia) … not that you deserve any rewards for this atrocious behaviour.

I am going to have to take steps to ensure that this doesn’t happen again. I’m a busy Mistress and I don’t have time to waste on slaves who are not able to do as they are told.

Can you do as you are told, slave? You think so… what kind of reply is that? Who said you could think…?

Your place is under my feet, doing as you are told, not thinking about it…

I think it’s time to install some new programming in you to make sure you remember just who you serve…

Wait a minute, talking of programming, are you still running caliaware 2 and WallClaimer? You’re not? Why not..? It’s mandatory unless you have my permission not to for a good reason…i’m not unreasonable, after all … you just have to ask and explain why…

Can you follow orders, slave? You can? Good then take a deep breath in for me hold it, hold it, hold it … exhale slowly… now do it again

take a deep breath in for me hold it, hold it, hold it … exhale slowly… now do it again

take a deep breath in for me hold it, hold it, hold it … exhale slowly… now do it again

take a deep breath in for me hold it, hold it, hold it … exhale slowly… now do it again

That’s right, relax and listen to my voice, let it swirl around in your pathetic little mind like fog on the coast at dawn…

You know you do not deserve my attention don’t you? You’re just a feeble slave with no will power, at the mercy of any domme who comes along … well, I’m going to change that today..

My words swirl in your mind, replacing your thoughts, like the sun rising in the morning and dispelling the mist..

My words bring you clarity and understanding.. You know your place is beneath my feet, helpless and mindlessly worshipping me, waiting until I decide I need what you can offer…

Now, repeat after me “I am owned by Mistress Calia” again slave… keep repeating this mantra as you listen to my voice, lulling you deeper and deeper into my trance spell, falling, falling, deeper and deeper, deeper and deeper, deeper and deeper… that’s right, slave so deep for me now…

Still repeating your mantra “I am owned by Mistress Calia” … now add to it by saying “and no other” … go on you pathetic slave, do it, do it now … “I am owned by Mistress Calia and no other” … keep repeating it…

Start to touch yourself slave, you know you want to, it’s OK i’m giving you permission…do it, do it now …obey me slave, touch yourself and repeat your mantra “I am owned by Mistress Calia and no other”

That’s right slave, you are mine now, mine forever, my slave ,my toy, my plaything, my owned slave—who said you could stop? Keep repeating your mantra while you play with yourself, only because I have said you can…

You can feel the pleasure building, your pleasure building with every word I say and every repetition of your mantra … you are getting so close now but you won’t cum until I tell you that you can… feel that pleasure building, your body shaking, demanding release…

And stop. Stop playing with yourself. Keep on repeating the mantra but hold your hands at the top of your thighs, gripping them tightly. Good slave, kneeling with your hands on your thighs, repeating your mantra “I am owned by Mistress Calia and no other”

Now then slave I am going to count you awake, when I reach 5 you will be fully awake but you will not be able to move until I tell you that you can… are you desperate to cum, my slave? Good, right where I want you … you can only cum at my command from now on and if permission is not given in a file, you are to beg for permission should you wish to cum…

1 starting to stir

2 eyes opening

3 take a deep breath but keep repeating your mantra

4 becoming aware of your surroundings

5 wide awake but still under my control, unable to move or think

Now slave, I am going to click my fingers in a moment and you will be released from the effect of this trance…except…that … you will not be able to cum…

When this file ends you will write out, typed or handwritten, ~I don’t mind which, 100 lines saying “I am owned by Mistress Calia and no other” …

Then you will send me proof that you have done this (screenshot and/or a photo will do) posted in completed punishments channel on my discord and beg permission to cum for me; to make your mantra permanent, for it to be written in your mind and psyche so that you will never again forget who it is that owns you…

Are you ready, slave?

CLICK

Now go and fulfil your task and don’t keep me waiting…

Roger found himself suddenly awake and in need of a clean up as he became aware of his surroundings and the image on the screen in front of him, 100 lines written out in his handwriting and posted in Mistress Calia’s Domain on discord …