The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Calia Files — Stories of hypnotic mind control

By

File 1 — Finding a Purpose in Life

James was tired. Tired and fed up. He had tried so hard at work to impress and gain promotion but someone else always got the promotion or they recruited from outside. He was fed up with it all and had decided that he would look for another job. First, though, he needed some stress relief so he headed for his den and his computer, anticipating some time where he could ignore the real world in favour of a fantasy world.

Picking up a beer from the fridge on his way through, he entered his den and powered up his pc. He sighed deeply. Even the sites he usually visited had become stale and boring for him. Maybe there would be something new somewhere, something to take away his ennui and bring back some purpose to his life, give him something to work for, to look forward to. He sighed. If wishes came true… no, it’s not worth going down that road, it’s just depressing he thought.

When he sat down to his pc he discovered he had left twitter open, which was unusual for him. He clicked on the tab to see what was happening. Maybe it could distract him for a while. His twitter had the same thing all over it… tweets and retweets about something called CaliaCorp and that they were recruiting. He checked out the job descriptions—yes, he could do this, he was well enough qualified. From their list of products it looked like they were in a similar field to his existing employer, personal development and self help.

One of the tweets caught his eye … it contained a link to the application form for applicants to complete. What do I have to lose? He thought as he clicked on the link. Worst case scenario it goes the same way as every other job application… He read through the form then started filling it out. He was a little surprised at some of the questions but answered honestly. Finally finished, he pressed send and closed his twitter tab and opened a gaming site.

The beep of a notification drew him out of the game and back to his den. Who would be emailing him at this time of day? He opened the email program and discovered an email from CaliaCorp HR, responding to his application and offering him an interview the next day. They had even said how great they thought his experience was for the job available, which made him feel good. He responded to the email, confirming a telephone appointment at 9am and then sent an email to his boss advising that he wouldn’t be in the next day as he had an unexpected appointment to deal with some legal matters.

When the phone rang at 9am James hurried to answer it. “Hello, is that James? It is? Good… hello I’m Calia and I’m the CEO of CaliaCorp, I was really impressed with your application so I decided to do your interview personally as I really want you at CaliaCorp…”

James listened to the seductive voice that wrapped around his mind like silken threads and honey, so sweet, so captivating, so irresistible …

James was happy. He had a new job where he was valued and where his skills made a difference. Since that fateful evening two weeks ago, he had quit his old job, sold his house and moved into staff accommodation at CaliaCorp, because, you know, it makes sense not to lose time on commuting. He had invested all his money in CaliaCorp because he believed in the CEO and Her vision for the future. And really, what did he need money for? He spent his time joyfully working for Mistress Calia and CaliaCorp. Nutrition and fluids were provided free of charge for CaliaCorp employees to ensure that they were able to operate at optimum levels. His spare time was spent experiencing the new products being developed by CaliaCorp to help people find their purpose in life, as he had found his. He was so proud to be a CaliaCorp employee and to serve Mistress Calia in any way She wished.

File 2 — A Fulfilled Life

Jim was happy. He whistled everywhere he went and those who didn’t know him thought he was just a cheerful chappie. But his friends and family were worried. Very worried. Jim had never been known to be this happy for this long before. Something was up but they couldn’t figure out what. Really, to an outsider it could be wondered that they thought anything was up. His productivity at work had gone through the roof, he was in line for a decent promotion, suddenly he was eating healthily, not drinking as much, not smoking, going to the gym and exercising ... a complete turn around in lifestyle. And—he was happy. He was not only happy about it but was pursuing it like his life depended on this new lifestyle.

“Maybe he’s been diagnosed with a serious medical condition” one relative said to another. “No, that’s not it” said another “ he passed a physical at work the other day, all his indicators are the best they’ve ever been and there is no sign of anything wrong…”

Jim was largely unaware of the concern of friends and family. If he had been, he would have shrugged it off as none of their business. If asked directly, he would just say that he’d had a revelation from something he’d read and it had changed his life forever.

Yet … yes, Jim did have a secret. It was not a secret girlfriend as some of his friends surmised. It was much more than that and it kept him fulfilled, happy, disciplined and focused. It had turned his life around and given it purpose and meaning, a reason to be healthy and stay that way. But he was pretty sure that not one member of his family or any one of his friends would understand his secret or why it had changed him so dramatically from what they “knew” of him.

You see, Jim had finally found a way to be fully himself. To be all that he was in an environment of acceptance and positive identification. He was finally able to be all that he was and he revelled in this freedom. He embraced his new lifestyle with pride. He was also aware enough to know that others and society in general would not understand and that it might become dangerous to him if it ever came out as general knowledge. So he embraced it fully yet kept it secret too.

One indicator of this new life was an increased use of social media. He seemed to be making many new friends and sharing ideas and content with them. He suddenly had a social circle of friends who all knew the real him and allowed him to be that person with no judgement.

Oh, sorry, you want to know what his secret is? What was it that turned his life around? OK, well for that we have to go back 6 months to when Jim was bored and looking through YouTube for something to do. His attention was caught by an image of a woman with long brown hair and what looked like a spiral that was almost transparent. The text said “Mistress Calia” at the top left and “Click Trigger Hypnosis” further down. He was intrigued, what was this? But the woman looked hot so he thought he might as well have a look and see what the video was about so he opened it. It was a video of a girl performing on stage with dry ice and a band. It was very captivating. He didn’t even realise that there was an audio file at first and by the time he did, it was too late. He watched the video several times and then subscribed to Her YouTube channel and then found himself signing up to Her Patreon page. After that, he listened to every new file and joined twitter to follow Her on twitter, where he met others of a like mind. It was Mistress Calia Who encouraged him to change his lifestyle to a healthy one because, as She said, “any slave of Hers needed to stay in the best possible health for them so that they can give of their best for Her”. He also absorbed the concept of representing Her in all aspects of his life, including his job, which led to the unbelievable turnaround in his work performance. He realised that instead of daydreaming about a life he could never have, he could live it to the full by living his life for Her happiness and success.

So his secret is that he is a slave for Mistress Calia, living his life for Her pleasure and obeying Her commands and he has never felt happier, more fulfilled or more accepted in his life. You could always join Her community you know—it’s just one click away.

File 3 — He Just Wanted to Lose Weight

Andy was in a state. A very emotional one. Medication had caused him to put on weight and no matter what he did he was having problems shifting it. He knew the extra weight was bad for his health and he was getting really peed off about people making assumptions about his lifestyle based on his weight. He needed help. He needed some form of self help that would give him confidence in himself and motivation to retrain his body to eat more healthy options.

Andy thought about discussing this issue with his best friend Jim. Jim seemed to have his life sorted and had changed his life around big time from a dreamer who smoked, drank and ate all the wrong things to someone eating clean and healthy. He had often wondered what had caused this turnaround in Jim but knew enough not to ask too directly, Still, perhaps whatever had helped Jim might help him too. It was worth asking the question—right?

When they next met up, he explained his issue with weight to Jim. He asked Jim if he knew of anyone or anything that might help him in this situation. Jim sat in thought for a while, then suggested that maybe Andy should consider hypnosis, after all, private hypnosis clinics existed and often their work was about helping people to lose weight or stop smoking. Andy was sceptical of this idea—“there are a lot of charlatans out there who really don’t know what they are doing” he said “I’m not about to allow any of them into my head”. It took Jim all of 30 seconds of consideration before he asked Andy if he would trust his judgement and allow him to find someone who was trustworthy and who would help him. “What’s more,” he said, “it will be an mp3 file that you can keep listening to so it’s a one off cost, not a weekly appointment with a high fee”. Andy thought this was a good idea so he agreed that Jim could approach his contact with the idea and see if it was something that they would consider doing. Andy left thinking that just maybe Jim’s suggestion was the answer to his dilemma.

A week later Jim handed Andy a usb stick and told him that the file was on it. When Andy asked what he owed him, Jim said he had paid for it as a gift for Andy. “A word of warning though,” said Jim, “if it’s like any of the other files you might want to make sure you are on your own and unlikely to be disturbed the first time you listen to it” and with that, Jim left.

Following his friend’s advice, Andy waited until he was on his own and unlikely to be disturbed, then he loaded the file from the usb to his mp3 player, put his earbuds in, lay back, closed his eyes and relaxed as he hit play..

“Hi there, I hear that you need to lose weight and I have been asked to help you. It’s very important to look after yourself for all sorts of reasons, isn’t it? Sometimes it is because of health reasons but most often it is because you want to impress someone. The strongest motive is because someone you admire wants you to lose some weight and be more healthy, leading you to gain that extra motivation you need to be successful. So why don’t we start with the premise that you want to do this for me? You want to please me and so you will work at losing weight and improving your overall health because it will make me happy to know that you have done this for me.

Now then, let’s start with relaxing you, taking in a long deep breath. Don’t worry about holding it, just take in a deep breath and then let it all out. Keep doing this whilst you listen to my voice, letting my words flow over you like honey, covering you in relaxation and making you feel sleepy. Your mind is beginning to slow down now and it is beginning to be more difficult to think as my words wrap around your mind, bringing a blissful sense of relaxation and pleasure … it feels so good, doesn’t it, just to lie there and listen whilst breathing deeply for me? Nod your head yes… yes that’s right, it feels so good to do as I say, doesn’t it? Just follow my voice down and down as you drop for me, drop into a deep deep trance, just you and my voice and my words in the depths of your mind as I take you deeper into trance … it is what you want, isn’t it? for me to lead you deeper into trance for me? Nod your head and say yes… that’s right, feels so good to do as I say in this trance … Now, when one person gives commands and the other obeys, it is considered to be a form of power exchange. My power and your change, my powerful words create a change in you that you will never erase and these words will form the basis of your future actions … this is what you want, right? Nod and say yes for me, that’s right, of course it is what you want, that is why you came to me in the first place isn’t it? Nod and say yes

Very good, you are doing so well at listening and obeying. I want to talk to your subconscious now so you can let your conscious mind drift to thoughts of anything else … there is no need for you to consciously listen as your subconscious will listen and obey all my commands from now onwards …

You are now my slave, my hypnotic slave and I am your Mistress, you will always obey any command I give you at any time, in trance or not. If you are in trance, the force of the command will be impossible to resist for even a part of a second. As my slave, I need you to be in the best possible health and as fit as is realistically possible given your circumstances. You will focus on finding ways to help your weight loss programme, from eating healthier foods to researching appropriate exercise programmes to assist you with staying fit and healthy. You will do this because I have commanded it of you and you have to obey my commands, don’t you slave? Nod and say yes.. Now then, you will build into your daily routine appropriate exercise routines, examples might be yoga, cardiovascular dance, swimming, gym activities. Whichever best fits your overall lifestyle and is consistent with your starting fitness level. You can always work up to the more strenuous activities once you have developed a basic fitness level. For now, concentrate on developing that basic fitness level, a level of exercise that challenges you but is not too much for your heart to take—don’t overdo it and have a heart attack—approach this slowly, one step at a time but build it up each week so that it is progressive. Over time this will lead to you being fitter and losing excess weight, which is what I want for you. Will you do this for me, my slave? Nod your head and say yes—of course you will, for I have commanded you to do so …

Now as wonderful and pleasurable this time has been, the waking world awaits you. When you wake from this trance you will not remember anything that has been said but your subconscious mind will remember and act on my instructions. At this point you can either play the file again or you can allow me to count you up to being awake… are you ready? I’ll count you up with a count of 5 to 1 … 5 feeling blissful, 4 beginning to awake, eyes opening 3 moving your body, becoming aware of your surroundings, 2 your brain wakes from trance and 1 wide awake, ready and willing to take the steps you need to take… so I hope you found this file helpful. It works best when listened to just before you fall asleep at night, I hope we can do this again soon”

A week later Andy and Jim met up. Jim was wondering how his friend had found the file but he needn’t have worried because Andy’s first words were “ Jim, thanks so very much for that file. I’ve never felt so good and so happy or motivated, does that hypnotist have any other files I can listen to? Her voice, oh I could listen to it forever …” Jim laughed. “Yes, actually, She does. I’ll send you the link to them later but you will need to sign up to a monthly subscription, are you OK with that? “To hear that Voice regularly? Of course I am” replied Andy.

And that, dear reader, is how Andy joined his friend Jim as a slave of Mistress Calia. Truly, it has been said “Be careful what you wish for” because, really, Andy thought he just wanted to lose weight…

File 4 — How it became Real

The thing is you never expect it to happen, do you? After years of enjoying erotic hypnosis files on YouTube, exploring aspects of who I am and what I like, finding that no matter who it is there eventually comes a point where whoever it is no longer controls you, that for some reason you keep moving on.

Time after time I have seen hypnodommes appear and disappear, some very good and to be honest some really awful. So when I come across a new one, it’s fun to watch and see what happens.

At some point I again gave in to the growing craving, that feeling that led me to see what was available on YouTube these days. It’s a cycle I go through, finding files that affect me then they don’t, then the Mistress/Goddess seems to lose their power over me and I leave YouTube and ignore the craving until the next time it grows too strong to resist. Always the inevitable happened … a combination of the files being male orientated and then no more files so I drifted away to other things, as you do and perhaps part of my normal pattern.

I recently decided to return and see what was happening and discovered that a new hypnodomme had recently appeared. The file click trigger didn’t seem to have much effect, neither did the other files I listened to but they did have an effect, as I discovered when I found myself subscribing to Her Patreon. After some exploration, I cancelled the subscription and moved on.

But… something kept drawing me back. I listened to Her files again and again, lost in the beauty of Her voice, unaware of exactly what was happening. Before I knew where I was or exactly what had happened, I found myself trapped, overwhelmed, weakened, submissive, unable to challenge, mainly obedient, horny all the time, unable to resist, addicted to watching her videos, needing to watch them like an addict needing a fix, unable to function without watching them…..

You don’t expect it to happen. You don’t expect that someone will be able to really take control of your will, remove your choices, control your sex drive, your bodily responses, make you want to obey them and serve them more and more. It’s a fantasy, right? It’s not reality. It’s never reality. Until now. Now it’s a reality. I have tried all the tricks and methods that I usually use to be able to move on, to remove the influence, to stop it being reality and I have failed. Not that I would try too hard now. It is entirely my pleasure to serve my Mistress.

So now I find that I am the slave of Mistress Calia, owned by Her and the happiest I have ever been. I am her tool, her toy, Hers to play with as She sees fit. And there’s nothing I can do about it. And I now don’t want to do anything about it. I want to serve Her and obey Her. This is now what I want more than anything else. My social media records that I am owned by Mistress Calia. My delight is in pleasing Her. The happiest day of my life was when I offered to be Her slave and She accepted me as Hers.

However She has done it, whatever the technique She used, it worked on me. I live to serve Mistress Calia, however imperfectly I am able to do so.

File 5 — When it becomes Real

She knelt on the floor, eyes fixed on the foot sheathed in high heels, as it swayed from side to side. Above her, her Mistress smiled with delight as her eyes glazed over and she began to shake, symptoms that she was dropping into hypnosis. She felt the rush of arousal that always accompanied hypnotising a new slave.

This one had come from online activity. She had discovered that she lived near her and had taken the time to gently lead her step by step fully into Her control, culminating in this face to face meeting and her absolute surrender to Her control. She was building a staff of hypnoslaves to cater for all Her needs, choosing them based on the skills that they can bring and the skills she needs. She used them much like a craftsman uses their tools, choosing each one for the task for which they are most equipped.

Beep Beep Beep Beep BeepBeep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep

Slowly she came awake and realised the beeping was her alarm. As she came fully awake, she realised she had been dreaming again. The dreams of her serving her online Mistress were getting more and more frequent and more and more real each time. They lingered in her mind all day and returned with renewed force each night.

The files had said She would be in her mind. It seemed that this was true. For years she had been listening to “brainwashing” programmes and had managed to ensure that she could always counter it but recently, with this One, the counter measures were not working. Instead, the counter measures were not cancelling the effects but somehow seemed to be reinforcing the effects of Her hypnosis files. It’s almost like She had taken her formidable willpower and turned it against her. The will power that previously had enabled her to break free of hypnotic control seemed intent on finding new ways to ensure greater exposure to Her hypnosis and brainwashing files, rather than enabling her to avoid listening.

She read the comments of other “slaves” of Hers on social media and wondered how much of it was real. Were they like she had been, submitting to one Domme but still listening to other hypnodommes files, not totally committed to one only but finding alternative approaches? This had been part of her previous strategies to avoid becoming totally controlled by any one hypnodomme. Were they responding to one file or was it a genuine submission to one mistress?

In the end though, it didn’t really matter, did it? What others did was their journey. She tried to remember when it started, how long it had been, how it had happened… She could barely remember going through the usual cycle only to find that, for once, it did not work.

It was the start of a new day for Lydia and an exciting one. She was attending a music festival for the first time in many years and was really looking forward to it. So what if she got a certain internal thrill that the name of the act she most wanted to see was Sound of The Sirens? So what if that had a specific meaning for her that her friends would hopefully never find out about? Today was the day she would hear them perform live after spending the summer listening to their music on her streaming app.

Some time later Lydia is sitting at a table in the venue cafe, having a cup of coffee when two women walk up to the table with their coffees in hand and ask if it is OK for them to sit here. Lydia is more than happy to accommodate the two women. As they sit down, one of them asks if this is her first time at the festival. Lydia says yes it is. The other woman smiles and says it’s their first time too and what was it that drew her to the festival? Lydia recounts the various steps that initially led to the decision then revealed that the music of Sound of The Sirens was the act she was most looking forward to hearing live as she had been listening to them all summer. The two women look at each other, smile and burst out laughing. That’s us, one of them says, it’s good to meet a fan on the first day of the festival. They then get into a discussion of influences on their music and the different types of song they have recorded as Lydia bombards them with questions. Eventually, they have to leave for a sound check but they leave Lydia with a glow of happiness.

Just then, Lydia hears a voice she thinks she recognises. That particular accent and lilt are unmistakable and her head whips round to find the source but she can’t locate it. She frowns as she tries to figure out the direction it came from. She shakes her head at herself thinking not only am I dreaming about Her at night but now I’m hearing Her voice in public too. Lydia gets another cup of coffee and relaxes into her chair, wondering if what she had heard was real when suddenly that voice is whispering in her ear and there are hands on her shoulders from behind her. “Hello pet, fancy meeting you here” it says “ tell me which hotel you are staying in and your room number. Leave your door slightly open this evening …” “yes Mistress” Lydia replies and provides the information requested. When the pressure on her shoulders has eased, she slowly looks round but cannot see anyone nearby. She wondered if she was dreaming again.

After attending the performances during the day, Lydia eventually returns to her hotel and mindful of the instructions given by Mistress Calia she leaves her door slightly open, propping it open with a home made wedge of paper. Lydia only half believes that it was a real encounter and so she pulls out her laptop and logs into discord to relax with her online friends in Mistress Calia’s Domain. Lydia also checks to see if there is anything new from Mistress Calia on twitter.

Lydia becomes so absorbed in her online activities that she is unaware when her room door opens and someone comes in. All of a sudden, she becomes aware that she is not alone and looks up, A very beautiful woman with shoulder length brown hair and startling blue eyes is regarding her quizzically. “Hello pet” she says in Her quiet seductive lilting voice and suddenly Lydia is staring in disbelief. “MMMis Mistress?” she finally manages to say as she sees Mistress Calia begin to smile, “yes pet” She says. Lydia just stares in disbelief as her dreams seem to be becoming true. She has difficulty believing this is really happening and pinches herself but nothing changes except it hurts where she pinched herself.

As Lydia recovers enough to take notice, she realises that her room door has been shut and locked from the inside. The “do not disturb” notice is missing. Mistress Calia smiles at her and tells her that She really doesn’t want anyone walking in on them or disturbing them.

Then Mistress Calia says “you are such a good mindless obedient pet, willing to serve me, aren’t you?” and immediately Lydia falls into a deep hypnotic trance and replies “yes Mistress”

Mistress Calia takes a seat and commands Lydia to kiss and lick Her shoes clean. Lydia gets done on her hands and knees and crawls to Mistress Calia where she begins to kiss and lick her Mistress’s shoes, suckking on the stiletto heels and licking the soles clean. When she has finished with both shoes, Mistress Calia tells her to kneel in front of Her. “I have a gift for you pet” Mistress Calia says as She brings out a necklace, a plain cord with a pendant that has writing on it. The words on the pendant are “Maoin Máistreás Calia”. Mistress Calia smiles as She looks down at Her kneeling pet and She says “we have discussed you being my collared slave. I know that a leather collar will not be appropriate but I had this designed as something you could wear at all times so that you will always wear my collar and you will know the significance of it, even if others don’t. It can be worn under other clothes or openly displayed, whichever you are most comfortable with in any given situation… now pet,

MC :

Who is your Mistress?”

L:

My Mistress is Mistress Calia

MC:

What are you?

L:

I am Her obedient mindless pet

MC:

Who do you worship?

L:

I worship Mistress Calia

MC:

Who owns you?

L:

Mistress Calia owns me

MC:

How do you worship Me?

L:

I worship You by serving and obeying you

MC:

What is your purpose in life?

L:

To worship and serve Mistress Calia with all that i am and have, body mind and soul

MC:

Very good pet, I accept your devotion, worship and service to Me as your Mistress and I place my collar of ownership around your neck, making you mine and mine alone for all time. Are you willing to accept this collar as my pet and become my collared pet for all time, My property to do with as I will?

L:

I do Mistress

MC:

Then I lock this collar in place, making you mine for all time

L:

Thank You Mistress

Mistress Calia clicks Her fingers and says “the inscription translates to ‘Property of Mistress Calia’. Now, the next time I click my fingers, you will close your eyes and count to 100 and then you will awaken from trance”. Mistress Calia clicks Her fingers and silently unlocks the door, returns the do not disturb sign to where it was and slips out of the door, making sure to leave it at the same angle it was when she came in.

When Lydia reaches 100 she opens her eyes and looks round, She’s on her knee in front of an empty chair. She thinks it might just have been a dream when she realises she can smell a faint scent, a scent she knows is not one of hers. As she ponders this she becomes aware of something rubbing against her neck and discovers an additional necklace. She gets up to check in the mirror and discovers it is almost a choker, with a pendant containing a sapphire blue stone and an inscription. With a shiver of erotic arousal she suddenly realised that it wasn’t a dream …

At the Sound of the Sirens performance the next day, Lydia is surprised when they dedicate a song to her and to a good friend of theirs who had visited for just the day and would be leaving soon. Lydia had a sudden feeling that she might know who that friend is but she really could not remember what She looked like …

File 5 — Epilogue Her Collared pet

When Lydia returned home from the festival, she gave herself time to decompress from being around so many people and created a playlist of hypnosis files by her Mistress that ran on a specific theme. Mistress Calia often created a theme with files to go with it, so this was just a case of picking the theme and including all the files. She had arranged for a couple of days off and was going to use the time to listen to some files from different themes. She settled down to listen and was soon transported to a place of deep trance where Her Mistress held sway. Some time later she awoke from the trance and stretched. She checked the time and was surprised to see how much time had passed, but she had enjoyed it so she didn’t worry about it. After all, it was her day off… so she cooked herself a meal and sat down to enjoy watching a movie.

Just as the movie finished, her phone notification sounded, telling her that she had a whatsapp message. She reached for her phone and swiped it open to reveal an anonymous message. She was curious as to who would send an anonymous message to her and checked the preview before opening it. It was from Mistress Calia, but how had She got her number? Intrigued now, she opened the message to reveal a message from Mistress Calia, using specific trigger words that were guaranteed to put her immediately into a trance. This was followed by another message with instructions that Mistress Calia had called “consequences of being collared”. In the text were instructions on what Mistress Calia expected from her now that she was Her collared pet. There were instructions on expected daily worship, task completion, listening to files and instructions relating to specific clothing to be worn in the circumstances described. It concluded with a command to acknowledge the instructions with a reply so she typed Yes Mistress and hit the send button. A voice message file arrived seconds later and as she hit play she was met with Her Mistress’s voice saying “you are such a good girl for me, now wake up and follow your instructions”.

Over the next few days she began to implement the instructions she had been given, spending time each day listening to files, worshipping her Mistress and completing tasks set via either twitter or discord. These things became part of her daily routine to such an extent that she almost didn’t realise what she was doing or why she was doing it. She was mindlessly obeying the commands of her Mistress each day, lost in worship and service to Her.

Every now and then, another anonymous message would appear with instructions to be followed and Lydia never remembered receiving any of them and always deleted them afterwards, per the instructions of Mistress Calia. Sometimes these were text messages and sometimes these were voice message files. Lydia was becoming the mindless obedient pet of Mistress Calia day by day and had no conscious realisation of this reality. She just knew she was happy and content with her life and full of joy in all that she did.