The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bridal Relations

Part 3

Miranda and Emma walked down the hall to Cindy’s suite. Before they knocked on the door, Miranda pulled Emma aside.

“Hey is everything ok? You’ve been kinda quiet. I would have thought that you’d be over the moon. You’re finally living the dream, worshipping the feet of your sister’s friends.” Miranda said.

“Yeah, it’s just, the process of hypnotising Autumn was pretty intense. I mean it was super hot afterwards but like… I don’t know. I guess I was just worried that you might do the same thing to me.” Emma said nervously.

Miranda nodded and gave her a hug. “Hey don’t worry.” She patted Emma on the back. “We’re in this together.”

“Oh good. Glad to hear it.” Emma said.

“Well, looks like it’s time to hypnotize Emma.” Miranda thought to herself.

They separated and Miranda knocked on the door.

“Come in!” said a pleasant voice from inside the room.

Miranda opened the door. Inside was a picture perfect fantasy sleepover. All the girls were there. The fully hypnotized bridesmaids wore a slutty version of normal PJ’s. Autumn had on an oversized t shirt and panties. Isabella wore boyshorts and a sports bra. Katie had on a racy black lingerie set that only kinda resembled pajamas. Cindy was wearing more normal pj pants and a university t shirt. Cindy was the only one not barefoot, she wore fluffy white slippers.

“I feel a little overdressed.” Miranda said with a grin. She slipped out of her own red flannel pj pants. Emma shrugged and did the same with her typical pink blush coloring her cheeks.

“Oh you don’t have to, aw whatever.” Cindy said as Miranda and Emma stripped down.

“Here, have some wine!” Katie offered them each a large glass full of white wine. They clinked their glasses together for a small ‘cheers.’

“Okay ladies. Now the sleepover can begin!” Cindy announced. The bridesmaids all cheered. If Cindy was bothered by the fact that all her bridesmaids were scantily clad she didn’t let on.

“What movie should we watch first? 27 Dresses or Runaway Bride?” Cindy started to scroll through Netflix on the massive tv in the corner of the suite.

“Whichever one we watch I’ve got something great we could watch afterwards!” Miranda said.

Cindy played 27 Dresses and the girls started to settle in. Isabella made popcorn and soon they were passing bowls around, spilling popcorn everywhere and finding new occasions to toast and get a little tipsy from the abundance of wine.

“Who wants a pedicure?” Autumn asked excitedly.

“Well you’re the last person I’d expect to offer one but I’ll take it. Here let me slip these off.” Cindy took off her slippers and made room for the ginger. For a moment all the bridesmaids paused and glanced at Cindy’s bare feet. Autumn rushed over and started inspecting Cindy’s feet. She ran her freckled hands over the pale white soles of the bride-to-be.

“Mmm wow. Your feet are so smooth.” Autumn cooed.

“Thanks babe. Here, I’ll do you after you do me. I’m sure it’s been awhile since you’ve gotten one.” Cindy said.

Meanwhile, Miranda was watching Emma like a hawk. The sister of the bride definitely looked like she was melancholy. Even in a room full of hypnotised women, Miranda didn’t want to have to hypnotise her and Cindy by force if she didn’t have to. There was no telling whether they would be as receptive as Autumn had been. Miranda glanced over at her latest foot slut. Autumn was touching-up Cindy’s blue nail polish. She looked completely absorbed by the sight of Cindy’s well maintained feet. Miranda turned back to Emma. Emma had taken out her phone and appeared to be texting someone. Luckily, Miranda had more than one tool at her disposal. She got out her phone and started to prepare something to send to Emma.

* * *

Across the room, Katie happily munched her popcorn and watched the movie. She enjoyed the buttery salty taste and she was eating it by the fistful. She reached her hand deep into the popcorn bowl, her greasy hand grasping for the perfect handful, when she pulled out something she was not expecting. Out of the popcorn emerged a light brown foot, covered in butter and popcorn bits.

“Oh!” Katie exclaimed in surprise. The toes of the foot wiggled at her and Katie heard a giggle. Katie looked over at Isabella, sitting next to her. Sure enough the beautiful latina was laughing behind her hand. She had managed to sneak her foot into the popcorn bowl while Katie was focused on the movie.

“You cheeky monkey! You got me.” Katie said playfully.

“Hahaha! You were so focused on the movie I knew you wouldn’t notice.” Isabella said “Do you like what you see?” Isabella flexed her foot, pointing her toes up and then scrunching them together.

Katie licked her lips and swallowed her popcorn. “Mmm yes I do. The perfect snack.”

“Well, why don’t you have a taste?” Isabella arched an eyebrow and asked Katie seductively.

Katie looked back nervously at Cindy and Miranda. Miranda had given them specific instructions not to do anything overtly fetishy until she said to.

Isabella reached out and stroked Katie’s chin. “It’s ok. From that angle they can’t see anything. It will look like you’re just eating popcorn. It will be our little secret.” She winked.

Katie lifted Isabella’s foot and began to softly suck on her big toe. It was salty and buttery, just like the popcorn it had been sitting in.

“Mmm. Your feet are covered in popcorn.” Katie said.

slurp

“We can’t have that can we?” Isabella asked playfully.

* * *

“Annnnd send.” Miranda watched Emma closely. First Emma looked at Miranda in surprise. Miranda pretended not to notice. Then Miranda watched as Emma looked back at her phone. She looked and she looked and she kept looking. After a few minutes Emma was slightly slumped forward drooling and her lips were mouthing the words of an unheard mantra.

“Got you.” Miranda whispered. She had used a version of the spiral app that Dan had repurposed. It could be sent via text as a link. The link would take the victim to a customised hypnotic spiral with preloaded instructions. The downside was that if the victim did not follow the link it wouldn’t work so it was best used within sight of the target. Miranda had sent her the standard ‘obedient foot slut’ script. Since Emma already had a fetish, Miranda had no doubt that it would be quite effective.

* * *

Meanwhile, Autumn had finished Cindy’s pedicure and now the two had switched.

“Woof, I was right. You really did need this.” Cindy said as she worked on Autumn’s feet.

“Oh you have no idea.” Autumn said. The red head was still staring at Cindy’s soles. The two were facing each other and Cindy was painting Autumn’s nails so Cindy’s feet sat right next to Autumn.

“Hey what if I gave you a foot massage while you worked?” Autumn asked Cindy. “I mean this is your celebration after all.”

“Aw Autumn, you’re sweet. Sure! A foot massage sounds great.” CIndy said.

Autumn picked up Cindy’s foot like a child who had just gotten a new toy. She began to sensually kneed and rub Cindy’s sole, holding the foot very close to her face. What she lacked in massage experience she made up for with fetish induced enthusiasm. Autumn licked her lips.

“Mmm you know what Cindy? Your soles are looking really delicious. You wouldn’t mind if I gave them a lick would you?” Autumn wet her tongue and slid it up the length of Cindy’s perfectly arched foot.

“Sleep Cindy, sleep!”

Autumn slobbered all over Cindy’s foot. She licked up the length from heel to toe pausing at the top to give her toes and the balls of her feet little kisses.

“You ginger moron. I told you not to jump the gun! You’re lucky I can at least return her to a trance easily enough.” Miranda scolded. “And you two! I see you down there! Knock it off!” She admonished Katie and Isabella too.

“What do you mean?” Isabella asked sweetly. Katie said something as well but her mouth was stuffed full of Isabella’s buttery feet.

“When I say ‘Cindy awaken’ I want you all to—”

“Autumn, what are you doing?” Cindy had woken up when Miranda uttered the phrase and now she was looking confused as she watched Autumn lustily lapping at her foot.

“Ummm I spilled some wine on your feet.” Autumn said lamely.

“There’s wine on Cindy’s feet? I want some!” Katie scrambled up and started licking Cindy’s other foot.

Cindy looked too confused to respond. She just stared dumbly as Autumn and Katie slurped away at her soles.

“Sleep Cindy sleep!” Miranda commanded again. “You dumb sluts! Are you trying to blow this for me?” Miranda scolded.

Isabella tapped Miranda on the shoulder. “Hey can I sniff your feet please?”

Miranda sighed. “Sure, knock yourself out. Cindy, can you hear me?”

“Yes.” Came Cindy’s distant reply.

“Uh, Cindy, you don’t find anything unusual about foot worship. You think that someone licking, smelling, or kissing feet is a totally normal thing that friends do. Do you accept that?” Miranda asked.

Cindy’s head bobbed up and down. “Yes.”

“Oh good, that will make things easier. Ok Cindy, wake up.” Miranda said.

Cindy blinked and rubbed her eyes. She looked around the room. “Oh I see we’ve moved on from pedicures.” Katie and Autumn were still hungrily sucking and slurping at Cindy’s perfect feet. Isabella had her face buried in Miranda’s meaty soles. Emma still appeared to be sleeping in a corner.

“Hey Cindy, would you worship my soles next?” Autumn asked the bride to be.

“Oh me too! Cindy, will you worship my feet?” Isabella chimed in.

“I want Cindy to worship me!” Katie said.

“Uh Cindy, would you mind worshipping all of us? Um it only seems fair. You’re the center of attention today, you could be the center of our feet’s attention too.” Miranda said.

Cindy looked like she was thinking about a very difficult math problem. Her eyes crossed slightly but then she started to slowly nod.

“O-k what are friends for?” Cindy said.

The girls made a circle around Cindy. Autumn and Isabella sat on the bed and Miranda and Katie sat on chairs. Cindy sat on the floor in the middle.

“Okay so I just… Is this how you do it? Is this right?” Cindy asked. She had picked up Miranda’s foot and started to lick it with just her tongue tip.

“Good job. And give it a sniff every now and then.”

Cindy wrinkled her nose with distaste. Miranda was chuckling internally. Even though Cindy thought that foot worship was normal, she hadn’t been given a foot fetish yet so this would probably be a little unpleasant for her. Cindy took an experimental sniff of Miranda’s foot.

“Well what do you think?”

“Oh it uh it smells nice.” Cindy said politely.

“Don’t hog the bride Miranda!” Autumn said, she pushed her feet up towards Cindy’s face.

“Yea I want my turn.” Katie pushed her feet up too.

Soon Cindy’s pretty blonde face was completely smothered by sexy feet. Her hair and makeup were getting dishevelled as the girls rubbed their feet against her face from every side. She pivoted frantically, giving a lick here and a smell there trying to keep up with all the demanding pairs of feet that were rubbing against her cheeks or patting her on the head. As Cindy licked at a long pale sole a big toe from a wide brown foot snuck in the corner of her mouth. She turned to suck the toe but then a meaty wrinkly sole was tickling her under nose. She turned to give that foot some attention but no matter where she turned there were feet everywhere. Cindy was looking overwhelmed. She was completely swamped with feet. After watching her flounder and fail to keep up with the demands of four pairs of needy feet, Miranda decided that Cindy had had enough.

“Sleep Cindy sleep!” Miranda said and Cindy collapsed in a heap under the sexy foot dogpile.

“Aw that was just getting fun.” Autumn said and she started to pout.

Miranda heard a groan in the corner of the room. Emma was finishing the hypnotic cycle that Miranda had texted her.

“Listen to me carefully. You three,” She pointed to Autumn, Isabella, and Katie. “Go into a trance and await my instructions.

Immediately all three women went blank and lay back in their seats.

“Now Cindy,” Miranda leaned in and whispered in her ear. “This is your special day. Soon your life is going to change forever and you will be bound to one man. Just not the man you’re expecting. More on that later. To celebrate you’ve asked us, your bridesmaids, to do something very special for you and because it is your special day we have agreed. This is what you want.” Miranda continued to whisper in Cindy’s ear and she listened passively, occasionally nodding but otherwise looking like she was asleep.

Then Miranda turned her attention to Emma. The movie had ended and the dark glow of the netflix home screen bathed the room in soft red light. Miranda muted the previews that were playing. Emma was stirring.

“Hello Emma, can you repeat your programming for me?” Miranda asked.

Emma’s chin rose and she started to speak but her eyes did not focus on Miranda’s face or anything specific within the room.

“Obey Miranda. Be a good foot slut.” Emma said drowsily.

“Good, awaken but continue to obey me. Cindy, you can wake up as well.” Miranda said.

Cindy opened her eyes and blinked. She looked around the room and saw Katie, Autumn, and Isabella passed out.

“What’s happening?” She asked.

“The slumber party is winding down but there’s still a couple of fun activities left.” Miranda said. “Right now Emma has a very special gift that she’s wanted to give you for a long time. Emma, worship Cindy’s feet.” Miranda said.

She watched as Emma rose and walked over to her sister. She still looked entranced, she walked like a zombie. Cindy blinked and watched her sister.

“This isn’t right. Something isn’t right.” Cindy said.

Emma got in position at Cindy’s feet.

“What did you do Miranda? What did you do to them? Did you do something to me?” Cindy asked.

Emma took a hold of her sister’s foot and wrapped her plump lips around Cindy’s powder blue painted toes. She started to suck them moving her head up and down rhythmically.

“Uhnn. Oh fuck that feels good.” Cindy said. “Why is she doing this though? This isn’t normal is it?” Cindy sounded like she was unsure of the words she was saying.

Emma looked like she was coming alive. Her perpetual blush was returning to her cheeks and her eyes were starting to regain focus. And her attention was completely centered on Cindy’s pretty feet. Emma broke contact for a moment and looked her sister in the eye.

“Cindy, I’ve always wanted to do this.” Emma made her tongue wide and took a very wet slurp, covering Cindy’s foot in saliva.

Cindy moaned with pleasure again. “Oh! Do it again!”

Emma slurped her sister’s other foot.

Cindy cursed and presented her feet to her sister so Emma could get a better angle.

Emma worshipped Cindy with reckless abandon. Miranda was getting turned on as well and she wanted to get in on the action.

“What were you saying Cindy? Is there a problem here?”

“Oh uh no I’m sure it was nothing. Oh god, don’t stop!” Cindy was looking flushed with desire and Emma redoubled her efforts, kissing her sister’s feet with passion.

Miranda sat next to Emma to join her in worshipping the bride-to-be but Emma stopped her.

“Wait Miranda, would you do me please?” Emma asked. She looked embarrassed and aroused. And bit her lip in a cute needy way.

“Sure thing sweetie. Glad to hear your programming worked.” Miranda moved behind Emma’s chubby bubble butt, she was sitting on her heels. Emma’s feet looked so inviting. She had puffy meaty soles. Her feet were not as big as Miranda’s. They looked so soft, pillowy, and they were spread like a platter. The sight made Miranda horny and excited. She leapt onto Emma’s feet and started to lick. She wanted to explore every nook and cranny with her tongue and she alternated her probing licks with exploratory sniffs to drink in and luxuriate in the scent of Emma’s soft and snuggly feet. Miranda licked Emma, Emma licked Cindy, and Cindy just basked in ecstasy until Miranda felt too hot and bothered to wait any longer.

“Sleep!” She commanded and both sisters fell back into a trance.

Miranda took off her panties and positioned herself over Emma’s feet. She started to hump the passed out pillowy soles, grinding her sopping wet pussy against Emma’s feet. She also buried her face amongst Cindy’s toes and inhaled their scent while she rode Emma’s feet. It did not take long until she came hard, shouting out with the thrill of sexual ecstasy and the knowledge that her mission was complete. Miranda panted, trying to catch her breath and then muttered to herself.

“Time to seal the deal.”

8 Hours Until the Ceremony

They all sat in a row. The blue glow of the tv screen washed over their bodies. They stared blankly at the screen and repeated with one voice:

“I am a pleasure slave. Dan is my master. My body belongs to him. I am a horny slut. I love feet. Feet bring pleasure. I am a pleasure slave. Dan is my master. My body belongs to him. I am a horny slut. I love feet. Feet bring pleasure…” On and on they droned.

All five girls sat in a line. They were completely naked, glistening with sweat. Despite their still and vacant expressions they were far from motionless. Each one had a hand buried in her twat and was masturbating intensely. Periodically they would raise up their feet until their legs would lower again with exhaustion. Their fingers probed in and out of their wet wet holes as they repeated their mantras. Occasionally the pleasure would become overwhelming and one would stop and cum with a guttural moan but soon she would be back in lockstep with the others like nothing had happened.

“I am a pleasure slave. Dan is my master. My body belongs to him. I am a horny slut. I love feet. Feet bring pleasure. I am a pleasure slave. Dan is my master. My body belongs to him. I am a horny slut. I love feet…” On and on.

They had been going for a couple hours now. Miranda thought they could use a couple more. This video was a gift from Dan to all the members of the family. It was a tool that would solidify the hypnotic programming she had done. When they had watched it for long enough they would be completely loyal and would do whatever Miranda (or any member of the family) asked without question. Technically they had already reached that point an hour ago but Miranda was having fun and didn’t want to end the celebration quite yet.

Miranda took another swig of wine. She reached out and fondled one of Katie’s heavy breasts.

“Yummers. Thank you Katie, couldn’t have done it without you.” Miranda slurred her words. She patted the British Indian girl on her ample tit. Miranda gripped Katie’s foot in her hand and suckled her big toe a little bit while absentmindedly touching herself. She moved on down the line.

“Isabella. I didn’t spend as much time with you as I’d like. Let’s correct that.” Miranda kneeled down. She grabbed Isabella’s foot and rubbed it against her breast.

“Mmm I’m going to have to make you do this when you’re awake” Miranda said.

“I am a horny slut. I love feet. Feet bring pleasure. I am a pleasure slave.” Isabella continued to repeat mindlessly.

Miranda brought the mocha brown sole up to her face and nuzzled against it lovingly. She nestled her nose between Isabella’s big toe and her long middle toe and took a deep sniff.

“Ahh. So sweet.” She said. Miranda moved down the line.

“Dan is my master. My body belongs to him. I am a horny slut. I love feet...” On and on.

“Autumn you dumb slut. You almost ruined everything.” Miranda said.

Autumn’s eyes reflected the blue glow of the screen and drool leaked from the corner of her mouth while she mindlessly repeated her programming and jilled herself. Miranda took a hold of Autumn’s hand, the one she had been using to masturbate and started to suck her fingers.

“MMM! So good.” In place of the hand, Miranda lifted her own foot and rubbed it against Autumn’s wet snatch. Autumn gave no sign that she noticed a change.

“We’re going to need to get you a real pedicure! At least you’ve got some color now.” She indicated the green nails Cindy had painted for her earlier. “God you would hate this! Good thing you were so strong, hmm?” Miranda teased her hypnotized thrall. Miranda let her go and moved down the line.

“Ah the sisters.” She had arrived at Emma and Cindy.

“You were such a good little slut. How could i have guessed that this whole time you were already a closet lesbo foot freak.” She said to Emma.

“Let’s see these cum catchers.” Miranda massaged Emma’s feet, digging her thumbs into Emma’s soft pillowy soles.

“Oh my god. The master is just going to love you. These soles are going to feel great on his cock! And imagine what they’ll look like hosed in cum.” Miranda scooted over to Cindy.

Emma continued to chant and stare ahead. “I am a pleasure slave. Dan is my master. My body belongs to him.” On and on.

“The bride-to-be! Well this is a weekend you’ll never forget! Ironic since some parts of it you will absolutely forget. Well this seems like as good a place as any to settle in for the night.” Miranda said.

She snuggled up between Cindy’s feet. Miranda turned so she could watch the screen too. She sucked on Cindy’s feet, masturbated and took up the chant with the other slaves:

“I am a pleasure slave. Dan is my master. My body belongs to him. I am a horny slut. I love feet. Feet bring pleasure. I am a pleasure slave. Dan is my master. My body belongs to him. I am a horny slut. I love feet. Feet bring pleasure. I am a pleasure slave. Dan is my master. My body belongs to him. I am a horny slut. I love feet. Feet bring pleasure. I am a pleasure slave. Dan is my master. My body belongs to him. I am a horny slut. I love feet. Feet bring pleasure…”

On and on and on and on...

The Ceremony.

The guests arrived without incident. Flowers were arranged. Heartfelt greetings. Music, food, anxiety, and love were in abundance. The friends and family gathered outside surrounded by the beautiful vista of the rustic vineyard. Folding chairs were arranged in rows in front of a beautiful wooden arch that framed the picturesque country beyond. A particularly nice touch was the enchanting ambient music that played on a loop and relaxed the guests as they chattered and enjoyed its reassuring melody. Then it was time for the ceremony to begin. Everyone grew quiet and watched as the wedding party entered. The groomsmen and groom looked dashing in their suits and they took their place. Then came the bridal party. Everyone was impressed with the beauty and poise of the bridesmaids as they walked out barefoot and took their place next to the arch. Then the bride. Cindy looked like a beautiful barefoot princess. She glided out to her place by the arch and then the ceremony began.

The vows were unusual, they must have been written special for the ceremony. But everyone nodded along feeling calm and relaxed on the beautiful day. Then the Officiant reached those fateful words:

“Do you, Travis let this woman go to be the loving foot slave of Master Dan.”

A nod. “I do.”

“And do you Cindy forsake this union and agree to obediently serve Dan and his family as a devoted loving slut?”

“I do.”

“Excellent. You may now kiss the bride!”

Cindy sat down and brought her bare feet up to her mouth. Her eyes closed in ecstasy as she started to hungrily and passionately kiss her own feet. Cindy racked her soles with her wet red tongue and her cheeks pulled in as she sucked her toes. The rest of the bridal party were so moved by the spectacle they began to masturbate. Some hiked up their dresses others laid down on the ground to fuck themselves silly. The assembled audience and groomsmen were not particularly bothered. They had all drifted off into a deep and dreamless trance.

Miranda wiped a tear from her eye. “Fuck. I promised myself I wouldn’t cry.”

Epilogue

“I can’t believe it. It’s just not fair!” April complained loudly. She stared incredulous at the scoreboard. “You really managed to bag 8 new slaves at that wedding?”

“Four bridesmaids, the bride of course, and three guests who went under during the ceremony.” Miranda said proudly. She patted her mother on the back. “Better luck next time”

They could hear the giggles and grunts from the next room as Dan was getting to know his newest acquisitions.

“You’re a lousy hypnotist. You must have gotten lucky.” April said. She was still in disbelief that she had been beaten so soundly in the race for new slaves.

“I may have had a little help. Remind me to introduce you to Emma later. First things first, your tongue, my feet let’s go.” Miranda snapped and her mother, still in a huff, got down on her knees and started to lick Miranda’s foot.

“Come on, put some effort in! The Head Slave commands you!”

April stopped for a moment. “Just you wait! I’ll pull ahead.”

“We’ll see mother. We’ll see.” Miranda patted her mother on her ample butt and guided her head back down to continue licking Miranda’s victorious feet.