The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bridal Relations

Part 2

When the girls arrived back at the vineyard, they collapsed into the dainty wooden chairs provided by the vineyard staff. They looked tired and demoralized. Cindy was outside on a call. The photographer had cancelled and Cindy was giving him an earful. Miranda knew she had to get to Katie quickly before anyone else discovered her.

“I really gotta pee. You get started without me.” Miranda said to the group.

Autumn groaned. “Take me with you! This weekend is going to drive me crazy!”

Miranda ignored her and dashed down the hall. She arrived at Katie’s room, pleased to see that the ‘do not disturb’ sign was still in place. Miranda opened the door. Inside, Katie was still sitting on the bed. She was slurping her foot, her expression completely dazed. Both her feet appeared to be absolutely soaked. Between licks Katie was mumbling to herself.

“Licking feet is relaxing. I need to relax. I love to relax. I love feet. I love to smell feet. Relaxation turns me on. Feet turn me on. Smelling feet is relaxing…” She repeated the mantra she had been given although it appeared that after hours of repeating the mantras and self worshipping she had jumbled the order up.

“Okay Katie. Lay back down. You can stop sucking on your foot.” Miranda commanded.

Katie immediately laid back down and closed her eyes.

Miranda inspected her handiwork. Katie looked pretty dishevelled. Her feet had been licked for so long they had started to prune. Her hair and clothes were a mess. Miranda admired her wet soles a little longer. Then she got back to business.

“Good work Katie. How do you feel about feet now?”

A dopey smile spread across Katie’s face. “I looovvvveee feeeet.” She said slowly.

“Oh good, I left you marinating a little longer than I planned. Glad it paid off. When I count down from 10 you’re going to awaken. You will not remember what happened after I brought you to your room but you will remember your new feelings about feet and how relaxed they make you. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, and 1.” Miranda counted down and Katie’s eyes fluttered open.

Katie looked around, obviously confused. “Where am I?” She asked.

Miranda put a hand on her shoulder. “Hey there hon. How are you feeling?”

“Um ok. My mouth feels a little weird. And my feet are soaked.” Katie replied. She looked down at her feet.

“Right. You weren’t feeling well so I brought you to your room. You uh, stepped in a puddle on the way. You just woke up from a nap. Are you up for some tea time with the gals? I’m sure Cindy will be happy to have you back.” Miranda said.

Katie nodded, eager to believe what Miranda was saying. “Yes. I think I am. Thanks for looking out for me.” Katie put her hand on Miranda’s hand and patted it affectionately. She held the touch and gaze a little longer than seemed natural.

Miranda kept a calm demeanor but inside she was doing cartwheels and jumping for joy.

“I’ve got her! Another point for me!” She thought gleefully. In her celebratory mood Miranda couldn’t help but mess with Katie a little bit while she was still dopey from her marathon hypno session.

“Hey Katie. I think I’ve got something on the bottom of my foot. Could you take a look for me?”

Without waiting for an answer, Miranda stood and plopped her foot in Katie’s lap. She was pleased to see that immediately Katie started to gawk at Miranda’s foot.

“Uh sure Miranda let me see.” Katie picked up Miranda’s foot and looked at it. She licked her lips.

Miranda wiggled her toes. “Don’t be afraid to get really close to get a good look.” She prompted.

Katie nodded absentmindedly. “Yes I’ll be sure to do a proper job.” She moved her face very close to Miranda’s foot.

Miranda could see a red blush creeping across her dark cheeks. Katie’s eyes darted to Miranda and then back to staring intently at her foot. Miranda was pretty sure she was sneaking a sniff. Miranda deliberately twitched her leg so that her foot pressed against Katie’s face.The dark skinned brit yelped with surprise. However, she did not break the contact of her face from Miranda’s broad and wrinkly foot. Miranda rested her foot against Katie’s face for just a moment. She saw Katie closing her eyes and getting drawn in and then she abruptly pulled her foot back.

“Oh whoopsie. Didn’t mean to press my foot against your face like that. I’m sure that’s not what you would want.” Miranda said.

Katie seemed to shake herself back to reality. “Oh oh uh of course. You’re right. Uh sorry or I mean- it’s fine. It’s no trouble. Well what I mean to say is—” She stammered looking embarrassed and spacey.

“Clean yourself up and meet us in the tea room. And forget about your shoes. I’m sure they got really wet in that… puddle.” Miranda winked at Katie and left the room. She marched triumphantly down the hall, ready to bag another victim.

* * *

On her way back to the tea room, Miranda met Emma in the hall. Miranda looked around to make sure none of the other girls could hear them. She leaned in to whisper in Emma’s ear.

“It worked perfectly. Katie is going to be our dumb foot slut now. How are the girls doing in there?”

“Cindy is back. She’s annoyed that you are gone. Autumn and Isabella are both tired. Isabella is complaining that her feet hurt.” Emma said. Emma looked tired too. The golf trip had taken a lot out of everyone involved.

“Okay I’ve got Katie coming back now. She’s going to need some minding. I think that Isabella should be our next target. I just need to think of an excuse to sneak away with her without arousing Cindy’s suspicion.”

“I can do it! Let me hypnotize Isabella.” Emma said eagerly. Her weariness seemed to evaporate in an instant.

Miranda thought it over. It would be a big risk having someone else, especially someone who was not hypnotized herself, handle the hypnotizing of a new target. On the other hand, Emma seemed to show a knack for it. And so far she seemed surprisingly on board with the plan of turning all the bridesmaids into foot sluts.

“Ok I’ll give you a special track that will put her under, you just need to get her relaxed. What’s your plan?” Miranda asked.

Emma leaned in and whispered her plan in Miranda’s ear while Miranda nodded.

* * *

“Really Emma thank you so much for doing this. I did not know you were studying to become a masseuse for real.” Isabella said. Her rich Columbian accent sounded so sexy to Emma.

“Oh like I said it’s no trouble at all. You’re actually doing me a favor, letting me get some more practice.” Emma said cheerfully.

“Normally I hate when people touch my feet. I am just so sore after walking around that damn golf course. And I’m not about to let Miranda hypnotize me. I don’t trust her. The whole hypnotism thing seems hard to swallow.” The voluptuous latina, walked over to the bed and turned to Emma. Her lips were red and her eyes were dark. She was still wearing the sporty outfit she had worn golfing. It showed off her body more than Isabella usually allowed, and Emma was drinking up the sight. Emma knew that Isabella was not trying to seduce her but unwittingly she was doing a very good job. She cleared her throat and tried to focus on the task at hand.

“Alright Isabella. For the massage I’m going to need you to take off your shirt and bra, also your shoes and socks and lay down on the bed. Of course I will give you some privacy. Just call me when you’re ready.”

“It’s alright. Just us girls here. You just turn around for a moment.” Isabella said casually.

Emma’s heartbeat increased. “Of course.”

Emma turned around. She quickly scanned the room for mirrors or any way she could steal a peek behind her. She didn’t want to risk looking behind her and getting caught by Isabella. Before she could find a way to peep, Isabella was done and lying on the bed. Emma turned and looked longingly over her body. Isabella had tremendous curves and now Emma could see the dark red polish on her toes and ogle her curvy, high arched feet. Seeing her in this vulnerable position was getting Emma very turned on.

“Well let’s begin.” Emma stuffed ear plugs into her ears and played the hypnotic track Miranda had shared with her. Emma climbed onto the bed and began to massage Isabella’s back. It was true that Emma was quite good at massage and her fingers dug expertly into Isabella’s back and stimulated her tired muscles.

“Just tell me if I’m going too hard.” Emma said.

“No is perfect. Keep going.” Isabella said happily.

Emma continued. After she had been working the back for a few minutes she started to talk to Isabella.

“Isabella, how are you feeling?”

“Mmm, good.”

“Are you relaxed?”

“Si.”

“I want you to listen to the sound of my voice and as you do, slip even deeper into a state of relaxation. Follow my voice down and feel your muscles letting go of their tension. Feel your mind give up your worries and follow my voice down into a deep relaxing trance. As I count down from ten, close your eyes and slip into a deep and hypnotic trance. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, and 1. Can you hear me Isabella?”

“Yes.”

“Are you hypnotized?”

“Yes.”

“Listen to me and do as I say.”

Emma continued to massage Isabella but she moved down to her feet. Emma gleefully groped and kneaded the light brown soles of Isabella. She was still delivering a masterful massage but she also savored the opportunity to touch Isabella’s beautiful feet.

“Isabella how does it feel when I massage your feet?”

“It feels good.”

“Does it give you pleasure?”

“Si.”

“Remember in this state you are very suggestible. You will listen to my commands. When I touch your feet you are going to feel pleasure like you never have before. Nothing will feel as good as when I massage your feet, understand?”

“Yes.” Immediately Isabella’s demeanor changed and she let out a groan of pleasure.

Emma nodded. “Isabella repeat after me: My feet bring me pleasure.”

“My feet bring me pleasure.”

“Do you feel the pleasure they bring you? Do you believe it?”

“Yes! YES!”

“Good. I’m going to ask you to open your eyes but remain in a trance ok?”

“Ok.”

“Isabella, open your eyes and watch me. Turn over.”

Isabella complied.

Emma ogled Isabella’s breasts for a moment. They were full and topped with dark nipples. Then she met the far off gaze of her hypnotized subject.

“Isabella you find feet to be deeply erotic. The proof is in the pleasure you feel when I touch them. I am going to kiss and lick your feet and you will find it even more pleasurable than the massage.”

Emma started to suck on Isabella’s big toe. The vivacious latina threw her head back in ecstasy before returning her gaze to Emma. She bit her lip.

Emma slipped one hand into her pants. She started to lick at Isabella’s sole. Her heart was beating uncontrollably. This had been her fantasy for as long as she could remember. She also had a job to do and between licks she kept instructing Isabella.

“Isabella, I want you to repeat this phrase and follow my instructions. ‘Feet bring pleasure. Feet are erotic. I love when someone plays with my feet. I want to play with feet.’”

Isabella repeated in her delightful accent, occasionally stopping to moan with joy from the hypnotically induced pleasure she was feeling. “Feet… bring pleasure. Feet are erotic. I love when someone plays with my feet. I want to play with feet.”

Now Emma was licking wildly up and down Isabella’s beautiful arches and sucking her toes one by one. It had been amazing worshiping Katie’s feet earlier but this was even better. She had Isabella under her command, an erotic plaything.

“Isabella, touch yourself!” Emma commanded. She was unused to being so bossy but she was savoring the sensation of being in charge.

Isabella hiked her skirt and panties down and started to play with her twat. It looked like she was already quite wet from the hypnotically enhanced massage and worship.

“If you needed proof that feet are erotic, this should seal the deal.” Emma said. She pulled down her tights and climbed onto the bed. She lowered her glistening sex onto Isabella’s curvy brown foot and started to gyrate against it, pressing her sex against Isabella’s foot and using the heel to stimulate her clit. Emma lifted Isabella’s other leg and pressed her nose against her foot. She inhaled deeply, savoring the natural earthy musk of Isabella’s feet.

Now it was Emma’s turn to groan with pleasure. She knew she wouldn’t last long like this.

“Uhn uhn Isabella… When I cum I want you to have the greatest orgasm of your life and know that it was all because of feet. Do you… huh huh… do you understand?”

“Mmm yeah!” Isabella cried out.

“Good. Ohhhhuhnahhhh!” Emma came as she humped Isabella’s foot. Isabella’s fingers sped up and a moment afterwards she too cried out in a wail of pleasure.

Both women laid on the bed, catching their breath. Emma composed herself. She instructed Isabella to return to the position she had started in and Emma brought her out of the trance. Emma returned to massaging her like nothing had happened and she turned off the hypnotic drone track.

Isabella blinked back to consciousness.

“Oh my I must have fallen asleep!” She said in surprise.

Emma nodded. “That’s alright I’m just about done.” Emma took her hands off of Isabella’s back. She cracked her knuckles.

“Wow, thank you so much Emma. Really, how can I repay you? I feel wonderful!” Isabella said cheerfully. All her tiredness from earlier seemed to be gone.

Emma’s stomach twinged with nervousness. She had decided she needed to test if her lesson had stuck but she was scared.

“Don’t you remember Isabella? You had said if I gave you a massage you would let me worship your feet.” Emma said matter of factly.

Isabella looked surprised. “Oh! Sorry I completely forgot. I love it when someone worships my feet. Here.” Isabella rolled over, she used one arm to cover her bare breasts. She set her legs in Emma’s lap.

“Enjoy my dear. You earned it.” Isabella said.

Emma was just about drooling. Even after just fucking her feet the sight of Isabella matter of factly presenting her feet to her to worship was very hot.

“Don’t mind if I do!” Emma started to once more lick Isabella’s beautiful feet freely while Isabella looked on with approval.

16 Hours to the Ceremony. Dinnertime.

All the bridesmaids and Cindy the bride-to-be sat together around the large wooden dining table. The sun was beginning to set and it filled the rustic vineyard dining room with a golden glow. Dinner included three different options for a fresh salad, two different options for an entree, and of course there was plenty of wine.

Miranda reached across the table and grabbed a big bottle of Chardonnay. She filled up her fishbowl-like wine glass until it was less than the width of a pinky toe from the top. She took a long satisfied sip and took stock of her companions.

Cindy and Autumn were arguing about the shoes the bridesmaids had to wear for the ceremony. Cindy had picked an entirely closed sparkly heel for the bridesmaids. Autumn wanted something less “girly.” Miranda was in agreement with Autumn on this one but not for the same reason. . Miranda wanted something that would show off their feet a little more. Miranda made a mental note that when she hypnotized Cindy the closed heels would be the first thing to go.

It was good that Cindy and Autumn were distracted because Katie and Isabella were being total goons. They had both showed up barefoot, which set Cindy off on another rant. They kept gawking at the feet of the other bridesmaids, being very obvious about checking them out. Miranda didn’t mind so much. She was feeling very confident that her plan would go off without a hitch.

Isabella and Emma were being very flirty. They sat next to each other and kept “accidentally” touching hands or whispering and giggling. Miranda didn’t have to look under the table to know that they were rubbing their feet together in a game of footsie.

Katie was giving Miranda a big puppy dog stare and was rubbing her foot against Miranda’s crotch. Miranda gave her a little wink of approval as she plotted out her next move.

“Katie are you going to eat? You’ve hardly touched anything.” Autumn said to Katie. Her eyebrow was raised in suspicion.

“Oops! You’re right. Silly me.” Katie said in her proper British accent. She took her foot away from Miranda’s crotch and started to pick at her food.

“Oh no I dropped my fork! Just a moment.” Isabella said. She dropped beneath the table.

Miranda rolled her eyes. “So obvious.” She thought to herself. If Isabella was going sightseeing Miranda already knew what she would see. Cindy was still wearing her semi transparent socks that revealed just the blue tips of her perfectly pedicured peds. Autumn still had her feet locked away in a pair of stuffy sneakers. Emma had her pillowy soft feet and cute pink toes on display in a pair of simple flip flops. And Katie, like Miranda and Isabella, were completely barefoot. The way a good foot slut should be. More likely Isabella was probably stealing away to give Emma’s feet a few kisses. If she was, Emma’s cheeks would give her away. That girl was an easy blush.

Cindy stood up and tapped her fork against her wine glass to gather everyone’s attention. Isabella got back out from under the table with a naughty grin on her face.

“Ladies, thank you one and all for joining me this evening. It means the world to me that you have decided to spend the special time with me today before I become Mrs. Travis Higgens.”

Miranda wanted to gag. She had forgotten how ugly Cindy’s fiance’s name was.

“Now that the day is coming to a close I want us all to relax and have a good time together. You have a couple hours of free time to relax and then we will reconvene in my suite for a movie sleepover extravaganza, with low carb snacks and plenty of wine.” Cindy looked at the group expectantly.

Emma was the first to take the hint and started a round of applause. The other girls joined in halfheartedly.

Cindy smiled, “Oh thank you, thank you.”

Miranda took her phone out under the table and texted Emma. “Get Katie and Isabella alone and put them under, I’m going to start the next phase.”

“Cindy, I wanted to go over a few things with you, could I join you after dinner?” Miranda asked.

“Sure, we’ll have to keep it brief. I have a forty minute facetime scheduled with Trent and then a series of short salutations to family and business associates.” Cindy said while she tapped out a few notes in her phone.

“Oh don’t worry, it won’t take long.” Miranda said.

* * *

On their way out Autumn stopped Miranda.

“Hey mind if I borrow her for a second before we all separate?” Autumn asked Cindy.

Cindy shrugged “Sure go ahead. Miranda, meet me in my room ok?”

Miranda nodded to Cindy and then turned to Autumn. “What’s up?”

Autumn looked over her shoulder and then leaned in so she wouldn’t be overheard. “Do you think the other girls are acting kinda strange?” She asked.

Miranda pursed her lips like she was thinking about it. “Hmm no I don’t think so. What do you mean exactly?”

“Well everyone seemed normal at first. I mean Cindy has been a bear but you know, I didn’t expect any less. But what I’m talking about are the others. Isabella seemed like herself this morning but at dinner she was a total space cadet. And she seemed like she was a lot more friendly with Emma than I remember. Then there’s Katie. I just met her today but she is a complete nut. I just don’t see her getting along with Cindy well enough to be invited to the wedding. She’s walking around barefoot, ew, and since we got back from golf all of her questions to me have been about my shoes or my feet. It’s really weird. I don’t like talking about my feet if I can help it. The less that’s said the better, you know what I mean?” Autumn said. She periodically looked over her shoulder to make sure no one was eavesdropping.

Miranda nodded slowly. “Yeah totally. I noticed that too. What do you think we should do?”

“Well you seem normalish and Cindy is distracted but acting like herself. I think we should just keep our eyes peeled for anything weird. I don’t know about Emma. She’s always seemed a bit off to me.” Autumn said.

Miranda dramatically looked around and then whispered to Autumn. “What do you think is going on?”

Autumn looked deadly serious and mouthed the word “aliens”

Miranda nodded, trying hard to keep a straight face. “Yeah I’ll watch out. Thanks Autumn.” She gave the paranoid redhead a pat on the shoulder.

* * *

In Cindy’s lavish suite, Miranda found the bride-to-be darting around the room rearranging her bags. Miranda was surprised that the rustic vineyard had a room that was this swanky. There was a bar, a jacuzzi tub, a huge balcony overlooking the rows and rows of grapes. Miranda knocked on the wall as she walked in. She closed the door behind her.

“Knock, knock, how’re you doing Cindy?”

Cindy sighed and gave Miranda a wave. “Hey. Woof. I’m just so stressed. There’s so much to do.”

Miranda gave her a pat on the back. “Hey it’s ok. You’ve almost made it. The finish line is in sight. Just take it easy. I have something that will help.” Miranda took out her phone and started to play the hypnotic drone.

Cindy eyed her suspiciously. “Is this what you wanted to talk about? The hypnotism thing? Seems like it didn’t help Katie very much, first she misses golf, then at dinner she’s just staring at the floor the whole time.”

“Hey don’t worry about it. This will help you relax.” Miranda was feeling supremely confident. With Emma’s help she had bagged two more slaves for Dan’s harem and Miranda was sure the rest would fall like dominos.

“Just try it. Lie back and close your eyes.” Miranda instructed.

Cindy sighed but she did as Miranda suggested. Miranda did not wait long before she asked Cindy, “Cindy can you hear me?”

“Yes.” Came her sleepy reply.

Miranda nodded. “Good. By now you have entered a deep and relaxing trance. You will listen and obey my wishes. Do you understand?”

There was a pause and Cindy’s face seemed to scrunch with distaste for a moment but then she replied “Yes.”

“Good. Cindy from now on you will find it very easy to enter a trance. When you hear this hypnotic drone or if I say ‘sleep Cindy sleep’ you will return to this deep trance. Understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Cindy, how do you feel about feet?” Miranda started moving down to the edge of the bed where Cindy’s sock clad feet and the tantalizing glimpse of her powder blue toe tips awaited her.

“I don’t know. I take care of my feet.” Cindy said with no emotive quality to her voice.

Miranda yanked off Cindy’s socks to reveal her bare feet in all their glory. Cindy shifted uncomfortably on the bed. Her face had an unpleasant expression. Miranda did not notice. Her eyes were locked on Cindy’s soles. Neither did Miranda notice a rhythmic sound from the hall getting closer to their room. She looked over Cindy’s soles. They were pretty spectacular. Perfectly pedicured, not a dot out of place. They looked clean, soft, and inviting. Her slender feet were quite pale and high arched. Miranda took a sniff. They smelled like coconut moisturizer.

“Ooh they’re so soft.” Miranda cooed as she stroked Cindy’s sole with her index finger. Cindy’s head was starting to roll from side to side.

“Listen to me Cindy. From now on all you’re going to want to do…” Miranda paused to give Cindy’s arch a big wet lick. Just then the door slammed open and Cindy’s head jerked up, with her eyes wide open.

“Whaa… Whas happening?” Cindy asked, confused.

Miranda froze and her blood ran cold. She still had her tongue on Cindy’s foot and she looked over at the door where Autumn stood, her freckled face a mask of shock. Autumn turned and bolted away. Miranda got hold of her senses and backed off from Cindy’s foot. Cindy was still disoriented from waking suddenly in the middle of her trance.

“Shit, shit, shit, shit. Shitballs.” Miranda cursed.

“Mranda, waz going on?” Cindy asked.

“Cindy take a rest, I think you have a facetime date in a few minutes. I’ll see you later.” Miranda bolted out of the room.

Cindy looked around. “What the fuck just happened?” she asked herself.

Miranda took off down the hall. She pulled out her phone and called Emma. Emma picked up on the second ring and Miranda wasted no time.

“Emma, get the slaves in a trance, Autumn knows what we’re doing and there’s no telling what she’s going to do. We need to find her and stop her. I’ve got a plan.” Miranda said.

* * *

Autumn sprinted down the old halls of the vineyard. She knew she would be able to keep ahead of Miranda without issue. In school she had been on the soccer team with Cindy, Isabella, and Miranda. Autumn was the fastest of them by far. Her mind was racing faster than her feet were carrying her.

“Wow fuck I was right. I knew something weird was going on. Why was Miranda licking Cindy’s feet? Why is Isabella acting weird? It’s all connected!” She took a sharp corner and ran right into Emma. Autumn backed off from her right away but she was surprised to see that Cindy’s younger sister looked pretty upset.

“Autumn? Thank god! Something weird is going on!” Emma said, distraught.

Autumn was cautious but Emma appeared to be genuinely concerned. “Yes! I’ve seen it too! They’re acting weird!” Autumn said while she caught her breath. “I found Miranda and Cindy… wait. We have to move. Miranda could be right behind me.” Autumn didn’t even want to say what she had seen. It was just too gross. Licking someone’s foot? Blech.

Emma nodded. “Here follow me. I found a shortcut to the parking lot through the kitchen. She’ll never think to follow us that way!” Emma took Autumn by the hand and led her to the kitchen.

They entered and it was pitch black. The staff had gone home for the evening. The sun had recently set and there was still an orange glow in the hallway, but the kitchen had no windows.

“Here let me get the lights.” Emma said and she walked into the black void of the kitchen.

Autumn cautiously followed behind her. The light came up and Autumn felt hands grabbing each of her arms. She started to scream but a cloth was jammed into her mouth. Autumn tried to jerk herself away but she was overpowered. The lights came up and Autumn could see that Isabella was holding her right arm and Katie held her left. Emma gave her a look of pity.

“Hold her down on the table. She’ll be here soon.” Emma instructed the other girls.

Autumn was roughly shoved back onto a gleaming metal preparatory table. She bucked and twisted with all her might but she couldn’t match the strength of her two captors. Emma tried in vain to grab Autumn’s feet but the fiery ginger was able to kick too fiercely for Emma to hold onto. Autumn kept trying to scream but whatever they had stuffed her mouth with completely muffled any noise.

“What seems to be the trouble here?” Miranda asked sarcastically as she strolled into the room.

Autumn renewed her kicks and screams. Now Emma had draped her body over Autumn’s legs and was holding down her lower half. Katie and Isabella kept her arms secure and her back flat to the table. Miranda was typing something on her phone. Soon a strange noise filled the room. Autumn continued to struggle but she was tired from sprinting and she was quickly losing energy. Miranda shoved her phone in front of Autumn’s eyes. Instinctively she turned to look away but she stopped. There was a bizarre pattern repeating on the phone screen and it was difficult to wrap her mind around what she was seeing. Even with everything going on, Autumn just had to stare. She felt like if she looked at it just a little longer it would make sense but for now it was just beyond her comprehension. It didn’t help that she was feeling so tired. Her eyes were starting to droop low. The pattern was fascinating. She wanted to just keep looking.

“Maybe after a quick nap it will make sense.” Autumn thought to herself as her eyes rolled back and her body went limp except for the rise and fall of her breasts as she breathed deep and fell into a peaceful slumber.

* * *

“Well that was close. Fuck. Almost blew the whole thing. Now, I know just what to do with you.” Miranda said. The last remark was directed to the unconscious body of Autumn. Katie and Isabella were standing robotically at attention. Emma was quiet and leaning against a wall, staring off into space.

Miranda started dispensing her orders. “Okay I know exactly how we’re going to play this one. Isabella, join me on the table. Katie, Emma, you can start worshipping her. Get comfy I’m going to need you to be there awhile.” Katie and Isabella leapt to obey but Emma was still spacing out.

“Emma? Did you hear me? You get to worship Autumn’s feet.” Miranda said.

This time, Emma perked up. “Oh really? Awesome.” Emma and Isabella pulled off Autumn’s sneakers and her plain white socks. Emma ooed and awed as Autumn’s feet were finally revealed.

“Okay you two keep worshipping her. Isabella, you and me are going to rub our feet on her face. Not too aggressive. I don’t want to snap her out of the trance. Ok everyone in position? Good. Here we go.” Miranda gathered herself and tried to focus. She had been too eager with Cindy and it backfired. This time she was going to be a cool and collected hypnotist.

“Autumn, can you hear me?” Miranda asked.

“Mmess” Autumn’s reply was muffled by the sock stuffed in her mouth.

“Fuck. Let’s try again.” Miranda leaned forward and pulled the sock out of her mouth.

“Autumn, can you hear me?”

“Yes.”

“You are deep in a hypnotic trance. In this state, you will listen to my commands and obey. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Autumn do you see yourself as a strong woman?”

“Absolutely.” Even in a trance, Autumn’s voice sounded decisive and loud.

“You do what you want, right?”

“Yes.”

“And no one can tell you what to do?”

“Right.”

“You don’t think that someone could hypnotize you right?”

“No way. No one tells me what to do.”

“Good, I want you to remember that. Autumn I want you to remain in your trance, you are still calm and suggestible but I want you to open your eyes okay?”

“Okay.”

Autumn opened her eyes. Her stare was dim and vacant.

“Look down, do you see what’s happening at your feet?”

“Yes.”

“Tell me.”

“Katie and Emma are licking my feet.”

“Not just licking. They are worshiping your feet. Smelling them, loving them, kissing them, they are turned on by your feet. What else is happening?”

“You and Isabella are rubbing your feet all over me.”

“That’s right. You’re a strong woman right?”

“Yes.”

“And no one can tell you what to do?”

“Yes.”

“So…” Miranda stroked Autumn’s cheek with her big toe. “You must want this right? You’re so strong, no one can tell you what to do. You must have really wanted this.”

Autumn nodded. “Yes, that makes sense.”

“You must really like feet, you’re covered in sexy feet right now. You must like it when people worship your feet, you’ve got two beautiful women worshiping your feet right now.”

Autumn nodded again. “Hmm feet.” she said.

“Here let’s see if I can give you something to say to explain things. Repeat after me: I am a strong woman.”

“I am a strong woman.”

“Strong women get what they want.”

“Strong women get what they want.”

“What I want is feet.”

“What I want is feet.”

“I love feet.”

“I love feet.”

“Very good Autumn. One more thing. No one can tell you what to do. If I tell you to do something, then it’s what you wanted to do anyway. Understand?”

Autumn nodded vigorously.

“Autumn you want to forget about what happened between dinnertime and when we came here. When I bring you out of your trance I want you to repeat what I told you and do what you want ok?”

“Okay.”

“Good then wake up when I count down from 10. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, and 1.”

Autumn’s eyes were already open but suddenly they had life in them again where before they had been vacant. She looked confused for a moment but then a huge grin split her face.

“Oh fuck yes!” Autumn said gleefully. “Now it’s a party. Mmm Emma keep sucking my toes! I am a strong woman. Ooh Miranda could you rub your soles on my face. Perfect. A strong woman like me should get what I want. Katie can you lick between the toes? They’re a little rough, maybe I need a pedi. What I want is feet! Oh yea Isabella, your feet are looking sexy, can I lick them? Yes.” Autumn started to lustily lick Isabella’s foot.

Isabella moaned with pleasure and moved her sole up and down Autumn’s tongue in time with her licks.

Miranda could hear that Autumn was still repeating her new mantra in between licks of Isabella’s foot. Miranda turned back to Emma.

“I’m curious, what are her feet like?”

Emma looked up, her brooding had been replaced by a look of pure bliss.

“Amazing. Pretty rough and a little musty after being locked up in those shoes all day but they’re surprisingly big and she’s got a great arch. Mmm and her toes are so tasty.” Emma got back to licking the big soles of the pale redhead.

“I gotta say, I think this is some of my best work.” Miranda was enjoying seeing the stubborn redheaded tomboy swamped by feet and loving every minute of it.

Miranda used one foot to pinch Autumn’s nipple through her shirt eliciting a surprised but pleased squeak from the redhead. Miranda used her other foot to rub Autumn’s cheek. Katie and Emma were still licking ferociously and Katie had dropped a hand into her pants and was pleasuring herself. Isabella seemed to be moaning in ecstasy at the touch of Autumn’s tongue on her toes.

“Autumn, I think you want one of us to start eating you out am I right?” Miranda asked knowingly.