The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Breaking and Education of Amy

Chapter 4

Amy reflects back over the past week as she sucks one guy off in front of her, while another drills her ass. She has gotten a lot of experiences this week and can not wait to be back with Him. As she swirls her mouth around the hard dick feeling it stiffen and getting ready to swallow she remembers the hand off all too well. Just thinking about it makes her cum in time with the dick in her mouth.

7 days Earlier

He leads her in by the neck, each pull of the collar shoots right to her pussy making her dripping wet by the time they reach the door. He knocks on the door and pulls her inside. Once she is inside she falls to her knees, and waits. She hears Him talking to other people, and then feels a very sharp pull on her collar. He pulls her up as she cums, the pain alone forcing the orgasm out of her over heated pussy.

You will do whatever your are told to do by anyone in this house, as long as it keeps you inside this house and does not scar you or break a bone. You will stay here 1 week and everyone in here is your Owner. You will obey them as you would obey ME!

With that He jerks the collar again and moves me to the couch, pushing my head over and sticking my ass up. I feel His hands moving all over my ass and hear the zipper of His jeans as He frees His dick up. Amy feels that hard dick enter her pussy once again and starts to cum. She hears another Owner talking about her, asking how can they be sure she would do anything they desire, for it was a lot of money being asked for.

Cunt tell them if you’re an anal virgin!

Yes Sir I am an anal virgin, before last night I was a virgin completely.

She feels His dick leave her pussy and without hardly a pause He pushes it into her ass rough. She cums screaming in her mind from the pain and pleasure that shoots throughout her entire body. She can feel His hands digging into her hips as he slams His dick into her over and over. He reaches and pulls her hair back and orders her to tell everyone what she is feeling.

I love Your dick in my ass Sir, fuck me hard, fuck my worthless ass like the cheap whore I am Sir fuck me harder it fucking hurts so much and feels so fucking good please don’t stop Sir fuck me till you cum Sir make me your fucking cum dumpster fuck me fuck me fuck me FUCK IM CUMMING!!!

She wakes up still ass high and finds herself getting pounded in the pussy by someone, and sees a dick right by her mouth. She opens her mouth and starts to lick and suck, while being told what to do, starting her training in all things carnal. That night by the time she was allowed to sleep her belly hurt from all the cum she had swallowed, her pussy and ass were so raw it hurt to move, and every single step or thrust shot pain throughout her body also shot pleasure into her pussy. She lost track of time, orgasms, even herself, becoming just a sexual animal to be fucked and used, a true cum dumpster.

All week she usually had at least one dick inside her at all times unless she was asleep and even then she would wake to find herself being fucked. She spend hours with a dick in her ass, pussy and mouth at the same time, learning how to balance and move being filled like that. Her collar chaffed her neck from all the times it was jerked on, to get her to move the way some Owner wanted but every time it was pulled she would orgasm again.

The most notable event besides the constant orgy with her as the center was the night before, when one of the boys had his girlfriend come over. She had heard rumors of the house having an all week orgy and wanted to see for herself. Once she saw it was Amy a wicked smile crossed her face, and asked her boyfriend if she could borrow Amy. Amy was pulled by her leash hard into a bedroom and told to kneel.

“Amy you fucking bitch, you finally got what’s coming to you, but I am going to make it even better. You will call me Mistress you understand you fucking bitch!”

Amy feels a shudder go through her body as she looks at her former friend now her Mistress and replies “Yes Mistress I understand”

“Get over here, take down my panties and lick my pussy till I fucking tell you to stop!”

Amy on her hands and knees moves over to the bed and lifts up Mistress skirt, and slides down the black panties Mistress was wearing. She starts to lick softly and teasing the lips of Mistress pussy like Amy liked to have her pussy done. Mistress unbuttons her top and plays with her nipples while Amy builds up a nice rhythm licking and kissing Mistress pussy. Mistress looks down and smiles an evil smile grabs Amy’s head and forces it hard onto Her pussy. Mistress cums, and squirts all onto Amy’s face and mouth. Amy keeps lapping at Mistress pussy slowly as she rides her own orgasm. Mistress lets go of Amy’s head and then turns around on the bed so that her ass is up in the air.

“Get your fucking ass up here and eat my ass. I want you to lick my asshole like you need it more than anything else in the world, better than you have given any blow job!”

Amy hops onto the bed and dives right into Mistress ass, licking and teasing it with her mouth with passion even she was surprised with. Amy worked her tongue around and teasing the sweetest rosebud she could imagine, and slowly worked it inside to lick and tease the nerve endings inside Mistress ass as well as the outside. Mistress bucked and moaned and with her orgasm screamed. Amy once again felt her body cum from giving an orgasm to someone else continued to lick slowly Mistress ass. Mistress pushed her away, and Amy sat there on the bed waiting for her next order.

“Get your ass into the bathroom cunt!” Mistress ordered Amy, so Amy moved fast to the bathroom and knelt in the center of the floor. Mistress then pushed her pussy into Amy’s face and told her not to spill a drop. Mistress then proceeded to piss into Amy’s mouth. Amy opened her throat and let the urine of Mistress flow down into her belly. Once Mistress was done, she kicked Amy in the gut and walked out leaving Amy in the middle of another pain induced orgasm and trying not to throw up all the cum and piss in her belly.

Chapter 5

He came and got her, dressed in what she was wearing when she arrived, and snapped to when the car stopped. She was in front of her house, the collar was gone from her neck, and for the first time in over a week she could think clear, although she could still feel His presence in her mind.

“Go into the house, your returning from a spring break with your friends. No one knows about this past week that will say anything, for they know anyone who talks will be broken far worse than you were. Go back to your normal life, but study and do better in your classes. I want you to graduate because your not only going to be my cum dumpster, but also my ATM.”

Amy gets out of the car, and walking back into the house where her family asks how her trip was, she responds it was fun and she wants to go lay down. She makes it up the stairs and all the things she has done, had done to her, and how helpless she really is all hits her at once. She rushes into the bathroom, turns the shower on and gets in the shower still dressed. She starts crying hard, sob after sob, for how she has been violated, abused, made to do anything someone else wanted, and the worst part is she knows at a word she will do it again. Amy only thought she was broken before, but sitting there in the shower, crying her eyes out, she realizes the worst part of it all. He will let her know how far she has fallen, know how she is used, know that she has no choice and in the end she is nothing more than a piece of meat to be used. Amy cries her eyes out realizing she is broken.

Chapter 6

Monday finds Amy back in class, with a new drive she had never felt before. The words, text, lectures seem to burn their self’s into her memory. Connections and information that she never really cared about starts to become clear, and she can almost hear His voice telling her to be a good student, be a good slut, be His cum whore… This voice in no way interfered with her newfound focus. By 11 am Amy felt better, more in control of her life and her own mind than she had in over a week, then it was that class. He walked in, passing her desk like she was not even there, but dropped a paper onto her desk. She opens it with trembling hands and reads it.

Cuntwaffle, after this class you will go to the bathroom and masturbate cumming each time you admit out loud you’re My slave. You will do this through your panties and after soaking them with your cum 5 times you will remove them, and come meet me outside the media building. You have 15 min to accomplish this, and you do NOT want to fail Me on this, for the pain this time will give you any pleasure.

Amy sits in horror at the note, feeling none of the insane arousal that drove her this past week. How can she obey such a note, at school where anyone can hear her? She knows she must do it, however, for even His note feels like a command direct from His mouth. Amy rubs her legs together, thinking about all manor of things that used to get her horny. None of them spark even the slightest need in her, and honestly her body is so sore from a week of use and abuse how can she even think of sex?

Class ends too fast for her, and she rushes to the bathroom to get the end stall, the handicap one that has a bit more room for her to move around in. She drops her pants and starts rubbing her pussy with abandon trying to get off as fast as she can. Not feeling any desire, she starts to think about Him, and for the first time feels her body responding. Remembering the note she says out loud “I am His slave” as she does so an orgasm stronger than any she has ever felt floods her body, even more intense than she can even imagine. Her panties are soaking wet in an instant as her body squirts out fluid. She catches her breath and repeats “I am His slave”. With this an even stronger orgasm races through her body and she can smell the sweet scent of her pussy over the piss, shit, and cleaner of the bathroom. As quickly as she can races through the last three, each orgasm stronger than the last and gets her panties off her body in a race. She knows time is short, as she zips up her pants, and exits the stall. Racing down the stairs and across the quad she sees Him sitting outside waiting for her.

She blushes as she approaches Him, and the fire between her legs lights up once again and her nipples feel so hard. She feels feelings she can’t explain as she walks up, and gives herself a mental shrug. Her choice and free will seem to be stripped away, all she can do is obey and hope that life gets better. He holds out His hand, and she places her soaking wet panties into His hand, blushing to the roots of her hair doing so in public for anyone else to see. Her mind not being soaked in the all consuming lust, allowing her to feel the shame of handing a man she does not know, her cum soaked panties. He waves her down to sit, and she slides into the seat across from him at the table. He smiles at her, a kind smile that seems to light up his face.

“Amy, I know you have many questions about what has happened over the past week. You have been used, fucked multiple times in just about any way that those boys could think of. I also happen to know you had your first lesbian experience as well. You may be wondering why this is happening to you, even how someone can control you in such ways. I promise you even after you have the answers they will not help for the control I have over you is absolute. I could order you to run nude out into traffic and you would. My word is beyond anything you have ever considered, I am in effect your God if I desire.”

Amy looks at him with outward calm but inside she can feel herself recoil in horror at the ideas that He said, yet deep down under that horror she knew He was telling the absolute truth. She knew at her core that He was right, if the past week alone did not prove it to her, the feeling that she had this morning cumming harder than anyone ever had a right to do, proved it to her. She looked at him feeling a swirl of emotions and lust mixed together and asked “Why me?”

“You Amy were the worst girl around here, and I was looking for a slave. You happen to be outwardly a beautiful woman. If you can have the best looking why settle, especially when I can mold your personality to fit my desires.”

“What are you going to do with me Sir?”

“That will take longer to tell than we have time for right now. You have a class coming up. Tonight at 7 I will pick you up at your place. Wear the black dress, black heels, modest makeup, hose, no panties or bra. I will explain more then.”

With that He stands up and walks away, and Amy realizes she still does not know His name, although it is dawning on her that it really does not matter for Sir is the name that rings in her head.