The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Breaking and Education of Amy

MC, MF, MD, FF, FD

Chapter 1

Amy woke up bound to a bed, not her bed she realizes quickly. Looking around she can’t see much but the smell is not the smell of her room. Her room smells like roses, perfume, and she blushes remembering her own pussy. She teased her boyfriend something fierce on the date, but not letting him get her panties down. While as worked up as he was, and making him cum in his own pants was fun, she needed release too. She, however, would not let him or any man have her until her wedding night, and the man she did let have her virginity would be rich and take care of his new trophy wife. That was the plan anyway, but this is not her room and not part of her plan.

A noise distracts her she hears bumping and things being moved around, then silence again. She takes stock of her situation feeling the rope against her skin. Her legs are tied down by the ankle, slightly spread but not uncomfortably while another rope runs across her hips, making it impossible for her to lift her hips off the bed. Her chest feels bound as well, along with her arms along her side bound at the wrists. Only her head is free to move any but she also can feel she is nude. Being nude feels good, the sheets feel so good, rubbing against her own body, and Amy comes to realize her nipples are so hard, and that she feels lust between her legs.

The lust she feels is nothing like earlier, so strong now. If she was free, she would be fingering her pussy for all that she was worth! God she was so horny now, why was she so needy? Then she hears a chuckle and a voice,

“So you have noticed the effects of the drugs already, they start to work on your hormone levels, and soon they will invade your mind. There is no way to fight it, they are soaked into the sheets and rope that touches your skin. They will prep your mind for what is to come. I have watched you for a couple of years now, teasing boys with your body, using them and then dumping them. I know all about tonight, making your boyfriend cum in his own pants then going home and getting off on the power you have over those boys. Well now the tables are turned, you have no power and will obey me.”

Amy is shocked at the voice what he said and how much he seems to know about her, good god if he knew about tonight then he has been watching her, learning about her for a while. Taking her like he did, he must have planned this for a long time. She figures she can talk her way out of this.

“Please let me go, I won’t tell anyone that you kidnapped me, I have not even seen your face so I can’t even tell anyone anything even if I wanted to. Please let me go, people will start missing me soon so just let me go and I will even pretend this is a bad dream.”

“You will be let go soon, but by then you will be bound to me forever. The drugs are breaking down your mind, letting the subliminal sounds already playing to break down your mind, rewire your desires and making you my completely devoted slave. I will even tell you the end game if you desire, for you have no choice and you can’t even fight it. As the drugs seep into your head, the messages will break your will, bind you to the first man to fuck you. When you feel my cum shoot deep inside you the full effects will kick in and you will do anything for me. If I tell you to spread your ass and beg me to fuck it, you will. If I order you to hold still while 100 different men run a train on you and cum when each one cums inside you, well you will. If I order you to rob a bank stark nude…. Well you get the idea. Your will be mine, and you will be my fuck toy. A fitting role for such a sexy, manipulative, bitchy cunt such as yourself.”

Amy starts to cry, fear and desire warring inside of her. Even in the fear of what this man said, thoughts started popping up, surrendering, being pounded like some slut, obeying what she was told. She was smart, sexy, and popular everyone does what she says. That is what she keeps telling herself, but these new thoughts keep pushing into her head. The heat between her legs is getting stronger, God she can feel herself leaking out of her pussy and running down her ass crack. Can anyone hold this much desire in? She feels her body start to move on its own, trying to create friction anything to help with this desire. She needs to cum more than she has ever before, more than she has ever needed anything in her life. Thoughts of surrender are seeping in stronger now, and each thought ramps up her desire.

“I know you can feel the drugs breaking your mind now, and just knowing that makes me hard for that sexy body I saw when I tied you down. Knowing soon you will be mine to fuck and use and abuse. The best part is you already know me, you see me 3 days a week. The fact that you do not even recognize my voice erases any doubt that I am doing the right thing with you. I’ve read your journal and seen your Internet searches. I know how twisted and manipulative you are, and I am saving the world from that.”

Amy only catches parts and pieces of what He said, for she is lost inside her own mind. She knows her old self is loosing, images of being bound up, fucked in her ass, while sucking another dick, or of her licking a pussy something she would never have fucking done just a few hours ago, and all these thoughts make her hotter and hotter. She can smell her pussy overpowering her, her skin so needing His touch. Pussy burning and needing His dick His cum to belong to him, she catches herself moaning, trying to thrash around, and thinks if it feels this good why fight? Why fight this, when it feels soooooo good and she wants it sooooo bad? Would belonging to him, being his cum dumpster be so bad? Would obeying Him and feeling this wonderful be bad? Could she ever feel this way if she did not belong to Him? What could she do if she did not belong to Him?

Amy feels her mind break, she feels that second when she surrenders her old life, her will to Him, knowing that her only purpose in life is to serve Him. She looks into the shadow, catching his outline, and breaths deep.

“Please Sir, I know my place now, please come and fuck me, take me, pound me, cum inside me, make me Yours forever Sir. Ill be Your slut, Your whore, Your cum dumpster. Sell me, whip me, beat me, I don’t care anymore for I belong to You Sir please come claim me, make me Yours, cum inside of me, bind me to You forever Sir please please please please please…..

He moves in from the shadows, and she sees Him for the first time. She knows Him from school, another face in the crowd, a bit older, in His 30’s and an Army Vet, but never really paid him any attention. Why would she before? Now however He was all she could think about, desire, need, and my god He was take the rope off her legs, hips and arms, dropping His pants, climbing onto the bed, sliding deep inside her pussy. She can feel Him pop her cherry, the pain feels so good He is using her fuck hole, claiming what is His after all. He thrusts hard and fast, with no reguard for her and she loves it, loves the feeling of His dick inside her, and she feels him grow even harder, stiffer, and then He cums!!! GOD THE PLEASURE MY GOD THE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She cums her old life away, her will is His, she is His forever and ever… That is the last thought that goes across her mind before she passes out from the orgasm.

Chapter 2

Amy awakes in her bed, her body sore and stiff, with a special soreness between her legs. She smiles thinking of Him and what happened. She has no idea how she got home, but she does not care. She knows that He is in charge and that she will obey anything He wants. She sits up and sees her phone, just as it starts to ring, the caller ID saying Sir. She just feels that it is Him, and grabs the phone in a rush, falling to her knees on the floor as she does so. Nude and sore, broken and needy she is ready for whatever He desires.

“Slut, I know you are on your knees, nude and sore just as I want you. Today is the first day of the rest of your life. You will pack your room up, bringing only your thongs which you have 7 of, the short skirts all 9 and the one white skin tight top that I hung on the outside of your dresser. Wear the sneakers under the shirt, with the socks folded inside. You have 30 min to shower and get dressed. Do not forget to shave as well. When you get out and dressed, and packed kneel by your front door unlocked with the bag on your right side.”

Amy hears the click of the phone, knowing He is gone, so she jumps up, nude and rushes to the shower. Quickly she runs into the shower, washing her hair and shaving her body as fast as she can. The tingle she feels in obeying feels so good, the arousal burning in her pussy like a fire that can never be put out. Her nipples are so hard as she washes her body, and she wants to cum so bad, yet does not play with her pussy. From somewhere deep inside her she knows that she cannot play with her body unless given permission. She knows she no longer belongs to herself that He owns everything about her. It’s a new thought but one that makes her moan just by thinking of His touch and His dick deep inside her. Quickly she dresses after the shower, her nipples straining against the shirt, and kneels by the front door with the bag on her right side and waits. Her mind sifts to neutral and time passes without meaning for her. Her body hurts and legs go numb but she does not notice, as she waits for Him to come.

Chapter 3

The door opens and there He stands. This is the first time she really sees Him and only for a split second before she feels compelled to lean forward pressing her head to the floor, lifting her ass high. She feels the air on her pussy, and sees His shoes as he walks around her inspecting her. Even wearing the thong panties and the short skirt just having Him so close to her is making her feel so helpless. She can feel the draw of His body, the need of His dick, and the knowledge that she is just a wet hole for Him to use, makes her pussy leak down her leg. His hands roam over her back and flip up her skirt.

She has soaked the little bit of cloth between her legs and she feels hands on her hips as the feels His dick once again slip deep inside her pussy. She feels complete, utter worship of the dick now inside of her as she feels him pump in and out of her pussy. Time means nothing as her face is ground into the floor and her pussy is pounded without any regard for her body. She feels so much passion and starts to cum with every thrust, each orgasm building and stronger than the last, she feels Him get stiffer and His seed flood her pussy. She cums so hard and shouts so loud she blacks out again.

When she comes to, she is being face fucked and gagging on His dick. Spit running down her chin, with the taste of her pussy and His cum mingle inside her mouth. The taste is so dirty and erotic just recognizing the taste makes her cum again, and she can not wait to feel His seed pump into her mouth. She has never allowed any man to cum in her mouth before, but she knows what she desired no long matters. She knows that no matter how dirty or filthy she once thought something may by, she will do whatever He desires. This is how it should be, choking and swallowing the dick of her Owner. She feels his balls empty once again and she swallows everything that he puts out. He pushes her off of Him and she falls back on the ground, once again face down ass up on her knees.

“I see you need training on giving blowjobs and fucking you dirty ass cunt! I will have to gift you out for some training to some friends to give you practical practice. Your such a worthless cunt right now its hard to even want your lazy ass. You can’t even get a real man off without him doing all the fucking work. Perhaps once you have been fucked by 50 guys for a few weeks and beaten you will learn better. I need to make some money off your fuck meat anyway so just to let you know you will be serving a frat house for the next week. At a $500 per day rental fee, you at least will be doing something useful with your nasty pussy. Get your bag and stand up cunt!”

Amy stands up, and feels his hands around her neck. Something cold and hard and sharp pokes the skin on her neck and it dawns on her what is around her neck. It is a dog training collar, one with spikes to give a sharp jerk and pain to train a dog to obey. She hears the click of a leash to the collar, and the sharp bite of the collar into the skin of her neck to get her moving. What she was not expecting was the sharp arousal that came with the pain.