The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Breakfast at Lenny’s

Chapter Four

Jack rolled me onto my back, following after, until he was atop me, between my spread legs. I could feel our crotches slide against each other, lubricated with my own excitement and the remains of the fuck I’d had with that man. We kissed for a while as Jack recovered from his orgasm, caressing each other lightly with our hands.

Finally he was ready. He slid down me slowly, kissing and licking as he went, pausing to suck and nip at my nipples. I moaned encouragingly, excited and hardly able to keep myself from pushing his head down between my thighs.

After kissing and licking around my belly button he finally nudged at my thighs with his nose and I parted them willingly, bending my legs at the knees and propping them up. I looked down to see him looking at my exposed pussy. I shuddered with a small orgasm.

He bent his head and licked tentatively at my hard clit and I mewled, encouraging him. His licks started out tender and delicate with small pauses in between to look again at the folds of skin. I imagined they glistened and quivered, since my whole body was quivering in anticipation.

His tongue grew bolder, probing me, lifting my clit up from below before sweeping back down again to sink, hard and hot, into my cunt.

I had worried that I’d smell or taste different. It had been so long, but there’s something so unique about the smell of a man’s cum. Would my husband know that I was an adulteress now? That he’d been cuckolded? I moaned as that thought went through me with a wave of arousal. It was so fucking hot to be that man’s bitch, to use my husband to clean up after him.

Jack didn’t seem to notice. His eyes were closed; he wasn’t using his fingers, just his tongue and lips, tugging occasionally at the hood of my clit. I let myself relax, my head falling back onto the bed, one hand on Jack’s head, the other on my belly. He was better than I remembered: more tender, thoughtful and slower.

“How do you like it, Becky?” he asked in a low voice.

“Your tongue is so good, Jack. It feels so good licking at my pussy,” I replied, moaning. And it was true. It was the best he’d ever done.

“Is there anything you want me to do?” he asked.

“Lick me out, Jack, swallow all the juice in my pussy. It’s so hot for you,” I moaned.

He bent his head to obey. His tongue went deep, swirling in me. I arched my hips to meet his face, revelling in just how dirty I was, how manipulative and base. I slid one arm up to prop myself on an elbow and, with my other hand, ran my fingers through his hair, down his chin, and to his throat.

I could feel him swallowing. Swallowing my cunt juice and that man’s cum! The moment I realized that I came.

It was the longest, hardest orgasm I’d ever had. Better than my orgasms around that man’s cock. I wailed loudly, pushing my pussy into my husband’s face. He nuzzled against me, riding me as I rode that orgasm. My whole body contracted and expanded, filling me with buzzing electricity. I fell back, exhausted, and let my eyes close.

One more task and I’d be myself again. Part of me didn’t want to stop being this whore the man had made me; part of me revelled in swearing, in feeling needy and empty without a cock, in using my husband to satisfy a stranger, in the lust and desire. I realized I was looking forward to begging Jack to fuck me in the ass. Cum in every orifice seemed right for a cunt like me. I feared the pain, but I craved it, as well.

“Was that good?” Jack asked, climbing up to snuggle with me.

“It was the best orgasm I’ve ever had,” I said truthfully.

“I might be willing to do it again,” he said after a long pause. “You tasted good. Different.”

“Must be the tropical air,” I teased. He gave a short laugh and snuggled closer. I realized I loved him. The fucking was good, but I loved him. And after a short nap I’d love begging for more.

When I woke up I lay still for a moment, feeling more like myself than in the hours since we’d first walked up the steps to Denny’s for breakfast. The only breakfast I’d had so far was a little coffee and my husband’s cum. I expected to feel hungry but I wasn’t—just thirsty.

I disentangled myself from my husband’s embrace and retrieved a bottle of water from the room’s fridge. I drank the whole thing in a few seconds, slaking my thirst.

“Wow, you were thirsty,” Jack said from the bed. He was propped up on his side, on one elbow, eyeing me with something between lust and respect. It seemed the man’s command to beg would not be in vain – my husband seemed pretty refreshed by his nap.

“Are you ready to join Anna Lee?” he asked. I shook my head and screwed the cap of the bottle back on, tossing in it the garbage can.

“I want more,” I said huskily, walking toward him.

“Jeeze, you really are horny today,” he observed. I smiled at him as crawled onto the bed. On all fours I let my breasts hang within his reach and shifted back and forth, making them move. His eyes were glued to them as though he hadn’t seen them before, despite twenty-one years of marriage.

“I want to do something dirty, Jack,” I said. “I want you to do me up the ass.”

Jack’s eyes opened wide in surprise, looking up from my breasts into my eyes.

“You never say that word. You always say ‘butt’ or ‘bottom’. What’s gotten into you? Did you watch a porno on TV last night while I was taking a shower?”

I shook my head.

“When I went to the bathroom at Denny’s I heard a man and woman making love in the handicapped stall. I heard the woman tell her partner that she liked it up the ass. I just want to try it. We’ve never done it before. And we both know we could stand a little more excitement in the bedroom.”

I was trying to keep my voice steady and reasonable, even though I was aching with need. I wanted that man to be right; I wanted to love a good ass fucking.

Jack uttered a short laugh. I smiled at him.

“I know what you’re thinking, you’re thinking that we could stand any excitement in the bedroom. And you’re right. I don’t know how we’ve grown apart. When I think about how hot we were for each other in high school and college…” I sighed and traced a finger down his chest. He reached for my breasts and hefted and squeezed them. “When I think of all that heavy petty and how eager we were for each other back then, I just want to get that back. I’m tired of being too tired for sex. I want you to want me.”

“I want you,” he breathed. I bent my head to kiss him, touched by his earnestness.

“I want you, too, Jack. I want to have so much sex with you while we’re in Waikiki that we won’t be able to sit comfortably on the plane-ride back.”

He grinned up at me and I grinned back, letting my hand wander from his chest to his cock. It was starting to harden.

“So, darling, please, please, please do me up the ass.”

“Say that again,” he whispered.

“Please, Jack. Lover. Please fuck me up the ass with your hard cock.”

I could tell my begging was turning him on. I squeezed his dick harder and started stroking it.

“Please, I’ll do whatever you want, Jack. I just need to feel you inside me, pumping in and out of me. I want to feel what it’s like to have your cock buried in my ass. I want to feel just how much I belong to you, that everything I am belongs to you.”

When I said that I realized it was true. Before I met that man, before he fucked me, it would have been a lie. But now the desire to belong to Jack, and to make him know I belonged to him, was an ache I could feel between my legs.

“So will you? Please?” I asked, moving to straddle him and rub the tip of his cock against my pussy and ass. He swallowed and nodded. I spread my pussy lips with my other hand and sank down, impaling myself on his cock. It felt good. Not as big as the last fuck I had, but it still felt better because it belonged to the man I belonged to.

I moaned and Jack moaned back. His hands wandered all over the front of my body, thrilling me with his light touch. I started to move up and down on him, getting him all wet with my juice so he could slide in to my other entrance easily.

A few minutes later we were both panting and sweaty. It felt so good I had almost forgotten about my last command. But Jack didn’t forget. He grabbed my hips and made me stop, then pushed me off of him. My calves were tucked under me and he shifted himself to be behind me. He pushed my head down and forward and I obeyed, made pliable by need, letting him position me as he liked.

My ass was in the air, my head and shoulders pressed against the bed, my knees spread. I felt exposed and submissive and that thrilled me. I moaned at him, begging wordlessly.

“Ask me again,” he said as he rubbed the head of his cock against my pussy.

I wriggled my ass at him and begged, “Fuck me up the ass, Jack. Please, I need to feel you fucking me, taking me, owning me. I want to feel your hot cum spill into me. Cum in me, Jack. Fuck me ‘til you cum in my ass.”

He grunted at my words and I felt him slip up from my cunt to my asshole and prod at it. I tried to relax, to let him enter me, but even in my haze of need I was afraid. I held still. He wasn’t able to get it in on the first try, so he contented himself with fucking my cunt while sliding his thumb up my ass.

It felt incredible, just his thumb! My body buzzed with a small orgasm as I instinctively pushed back against him. He kept an insistent rhythm, both his cock and his thumb moving in and out of me slowly. Then he tried again, his wet dick pushed against my asshole and I felt my sphincter yield to his hardness.

As he entered me I felt him also in my mouth and that man’s cock again spreading my pussy wide. I was penetrated completely, engulfed and lost in an invisible cock orgy. I screamed as I came from the initial, multiple sensations of penetration, my whole body washed in wave after wave of electricity. I could barely breathe and the invisible cock in my mouth pushed its way in further.

Jack slowly eased his way in and the ghost cocks eased their way in, as well. My cunt was stretched and full. I couldn’t breathe; Jack’s invisible dick was hard and pushed at the back of my throat. My ass was full and hot with the one real cock in me. I could feel the veins in his dick pulsing as he moaned and rested a moment, buried to the hilt in my ass. I whimpered and gave myself over to being used.

When he started moving again I gasped for breath and groaned at the sensations of all three cocks withdrawing and penetrating, over and over. Jack set a slow pace, withdrawing fully and penetrating fully. It seemed like I came with each invasion – small orgasms that nevertheless were powerful in how they engulfed my body.

I kept my eyes closed, drowning in the feeling of being so well fucked, so full of cock.

Jack started to pick up his pace, never fully withdrawing. I felt so sensitive to the friction and it felt like the ghost cock in my pussy made my ass even tighter, and vice versa.

“Jeeze, it’s so tight. I never knew it would feel this tight,” Jack said. His hands were on my hips, pulling me back onto him then pushing me away. I moaned in reply, my mouth too full of cock to form words.

He built up to a quick pace, my body shuddering with orgasm after orgasm, and then he came, too, burying himself in my ass as he yelled wordlessly, pulling my hips hard against his own. I couldn’t breathe. I could feel all three cocks spurting into me over and over again, jerking in their orgasms.

I swallowed and swallowed and felt like it would never end. It was wonderful, overwhelming, and I knew I’d beg for it again. Soon.