The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Breakfast at Lenny’s

Chapter Three

I could look at neither my husband nor my daughter. Even though I had hardly recovered from that man’s cock in me (and my newfound ability to use words like that) my only thoughts were of how to get Anna Lee out of the way and my husband back to our hotel room.

“Are you alright?” my husband asked.

“Jack, I—actually, I’m not feeling so well. I’d like you to take me back to our room. Anna Lee can handle being on her own at the beach, I think.”

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Anna Lee bounce a little at my suggestion.

“She’s only twelve.”

“But the beach is right across the street and the police station is right there. I’m sure, if she agrees to stick to that one spot so we can find her later, she should be fine. She’s old enough to have a few minutes by herself.”

Jack was silent. I leaned against him to try to urge him along.

“Alright,” he said, “Anna Lee, don’t move from that spot. I’m going to take your mother back to our room and then I’ll come find you, alright?”

“Okay,” she said. I could hear the excitement in her voice. She took off at a run before we could change our minds. But we just silently watched her go. She was good and waited at the light for her walk signal. I sighed and turned around, heading toward the hotel.

“Our daughter’s growing up,” Jack said in a sad, low voice. I nodded. Now that she was out of sight she was out of mind. All I could think about was my husband’s tongue between my legs. I reached out to hold his hand, a habit from dating that we’d grown out of. It made Jack pause in his stride and look at me.

“What exactly is wrong with you?” he asked. I wasn’t ready to tell him; I just kept walking, pulling him along. I could feel the man’s cum leaking out of me as I walked and I wanted to get back as soon as possible so there’d be some left for my husband.

When we finally got into the hotel room I was shaking so badly I had to lie down on the bed. Jack sat down next to me.

“Becky, you look like you saw a ghost.”

“I want... I need to suck your cock,” I managed to whisper, eyes closed tight, afraid of what he’d say.

“Come again?” he asked. I felt a tremor run through my pussy, obeying him.

“I won’t feel better until you let me go down on you,” I said, forcing myself to speak a little louder.

“This tropical sun has definitely gotten to you. You never go down on me. It’s okay, Becky, you don’t have to.”

I propped myself up on one elbow and grabbed on to his leg.

“You don’t understand, I need to lick your cock and suck on it and slide it in and out of my mouth until you cum and I swallow it down. I can’t get the image out of my head and I’m so turned on, I’m so fucking horny —” my voice was rising in panic.

“Get a hold of yourself. Jeeze!” He took a deep breath. I glanced down and saw that he was hard, a bulge straining against the fabric of his shorts. I knew, even if he was worried, that he’d let me suck him off for the first time in years. I kept my eyes on that bulge and was silent. He leaned in to kiss me and I parted my lips obediently.

“Becky,” he whispered into my ear, “maybe we should take advantage of what this tropical sun is doing to us. You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to. Just think: is this really what you want to do?”

“Yes, please let me, Jack. Darling,” I moaned back. His lips and tongue wandered down from earlobe to neck to shoulder. He kissed his way back up to the other ear, then to my mouth. We kissed open-mouthed, tongues caressing each other. I felt myself calm down. Soon I’d be following the well-dressed man’s orders. The idea made me shudder in pleasure.

I lay back down on the bed, freeing up my hands to caress my husband’s back and shoulders. He followed me down, kissing me deeply, his hands supporting him on either side of my waist. I let my hands slip around to his chest, then down his tummy to the buttons on his shorts. He paused in his kisses to look down at me.

“I never thought you’d give me head again after that Fourth of July party. You remember that?” His voice was soft, teasing. I nodded up at him, smiling a little. We’d both been so drunk and the whole thing had been a mess. He was right. I had promised myself never to bother with oral sex again after that.

“It must be this tropical sun, bleaching out all those bad memories,” I teased back. He grinned and dived in for another deep kiss.

I was moaning into the kisses, letting my hips shift to show just how much I wanted him. I’d gotten his fly undone and was stroking his hard dick through his swim trunks. The silky fabric rode along with my hand. He started moaning, too, our sounds muffled in the kisses. Finally I pushed him back with my free hand.

“How do you want it, baby?” I asked. My voice was low, husky with need. In answer he moved to sit on the edge of the bed again, half turned to look at me.

“I’m happy to be in any position you want, Becky. Whatever you want.” His smile told me he was telling the truth. After this long he’d take it any way I wanted to give it. He started taking off his shorts and swimwear.

“Stay right there,” I said once he was naked below the waist.

I sat up and looked at his hard cock. The man had been right, my husband’s cock was smaller. But it didn’t matter. It looked delicious. And maybe, since it was smaller, I’d be able to fit the whole thing in my hungry mouth. I took off my shirt and bikini top and moved on my hands and knees to the edge of the bed. He raised his hands to fondle my breasts but I shook my head, no.

I moved to kneel between his legs, one hand caressing and hefting his balls, the other holding his cock in a strong grip, moving slowly up and down the shaft. I looked up at him to see that his smile hadn’t faded. He was biting his lower lip, his eyes large, like he couldn’t believe his luck.

I smiled back automatically, but I was thinking of that man’s line, “Yeah, you liked watching her suck my cock... And I bet you wish you could suck on something right now. Have your mouth filled at the same time as I fill your cunt with my dick.” I felt the ghost of his cock at the entrance of my pussy. As I lowered my head and let my husband’s member slide into my mouth I could feel that man’s cock slide into my cunt. I came hard, grunting around the penis in my mouth. I made myself continue with the blowjob, bobbing my head up and down, just so I could continue to feel the other cock in me.

Jack started lifting his hips to meet me and I moved my hands to his thighs so that just my mouth was taking him in. I made myself relax, breathe with the rhythm, and take him deep into my mouth.

It was easier than I thought it would be. The tip of his cock met the back of my throat but didn’t need to go much farther before my nose was buried against his skin. I took a moment to let his dick rest in my mouth, my tongue caressing the underside of his shaft. I held my breath as long as I could until the need to feel that ghost cock move in me again made my come up for air. Jack groaned and put a hand on my head.

I rose up ‘til just the tip was in my mouth, my tongue swirling over it slowly. I waited, teasing him, until he pushed on the back of my head. Then I let my mouth sink back down over him, again engulfing him completely.

Jack got the hint and grabbed onto my hair, pulling my up and down. I thought, “He’s fucking my face!” and with that I came again. The imaginary cock in my cunt followed Jack’s rhythm and I gave myself up to the both of them, let them use me and abuse me. Let them stretch me wide and take away my breath.

Jack didn’t last as long as the man had. I felt his seed shooting into me and I barely had time to react. A little slipped out of my mouth. I was determined to get it back in. I had never much liked the taste but at this point it didn’t matter what I liked. What mattered was obeying that man and swallowing everything.

Jack was gasping, shaking a little, as I swallowed what was in my mouth then went to licking up everything else. I wiped up the bit that was on my chin and sucked my finger clean, then cleaned his cock tenderly, before rising up to kiss him. He kept his lips closed but I wasn’t offended. Soon he’d taste someone else’s cum.

I pushed at his chest and he let his hands slide out to either side until his back was on the bed. His eyes were closed and he was still breathing hard. I stood and took off my shorts and cummy bikini bottoms.

“I’m so wet,” I moaned. He moaned back at me.

“I want you in my pussy,” I said, straddling his still-hard cock.

“I don’t think I can,” he mumbled even as his hips lifted automatically.

“Then will you return the favor?” I asked teasingly.

He opened his eyes to look up at me, questioning. I nodded back just how serious I was. He obviously didn’t want to and maybe I was pushing too fast. But in the back of my head there was a small part of me that just wanted to get back to normal. The sooner I accomplished all the tasks the man had given me, the sooner I’d be myself again. Plus, the idea of my husband going down on me was keeping me hot and bothered.

“Please?” I begged. “Please, I’ll do anything. I’ll go down on you any time you ask from now on. All I want is for you to go down on me now. You never have to again. Ever.”

He smiled at me.

“Did you like going down on me that much?” he asked. I nodded enthusiastically and bounced atop him just the tiniest bit.

“Did you like it?” I asked in my best little-girl voice.

“Heck yes,” he said, almost shouting.

“I’ll do it again whenever you like. Just, please, lick me and make me cum for you.”

“Just this once,” he teased.

“Just this one,” I smiled. He had gone down on me a few times while I was pregnant with Anna Lee, but never since. I hadn’t missed it, since he wasn’t all that good. But I was looking forward to any surprises that man may have had in mind, like the ghost that had been in me just a moment ago.