The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BOSS LIKES HYPNOSIS — CHAPTER 6

“Kaaahhhhh… Kaaagghhh… Kaaagghhhh…” John snores openly with his mouth wide open with Mark snoozing right next to him. The morning light illuminates the jungle themed suite as the two men sleep in from their long night of jungle love.

The door cracks open and Jack peeks in on his nephew and his subordinate. He chuckles as he quietly enters and puts his hands on his hips “Heh… Ain’t this a pretty sight?” He remarks as he looks at both men—Mark AND John completely nude, with the exception of the crusty loincloth that’s stiff from the dried sperm. Jack then looks down at that tender soft peen and his virile, low-hanging balls between George’s mighty thighs.

“Mmmff…” Jack checks his watch and smiles before he unbuckles his belt. “I got lots of time.” He loosens his tie a little and shrugs off his jacket. He unbuttons his polyester shirt but leaves it on. Jack drops his pants to show he’s wearing a brand new jockstrap to outline his surprisingly perky ass while cupping his seasoned genitals.

Jack’s been rubbing aloe into his anus for the past day and a half since he slept with a very hung gentleman, so he should be relatively fine by now. The handsome silver stud rolls his head to crack his neck a bit before walking to the two men. Mark moans in his sleep before he rolls over and hugs a pillow.

Reaching down, Jack cups John’s balls and grasps his other hand firmly on top. He then starts to press and roll his hot hands around John’s very smooth scrotum in a specialized massage technique. “Mmmmhh” John moans in his sleep as his dick perks from the deep rubbing. “That feels good.” John mumbles with a stupid smile on his face. Jack grins as he works his hands in kneading those testicles, rotating his palms and mushing the underside and warming them up. “Get ’em all up in there, yeah…”

John’s penis slowly inflates from his nuts getting ground and massaged, weakly squirming his legs and giggling in his sleep. Jack’s jockstrap starts to tent as he fondles and stimulates his employee until his member stands at a full erection. “There we go…”

“… Wha… Jack?”

Jack looks up and froze. John looks at him with confusion and shock “Uh-oh.”

“Jack what’re you- What the fuck??!” John jerks and kicks away from Jack. He looks at himself, and he’s nude! Not only that, but he has a full-on erection?! He yanks a leaf-shaped pillow over himself and glares at his scantily dressed employer “What the hell are you doi—”

“Dream! Dream.” Jack says as he puts his fingers onto John’s temples.

“A-Ahh…” John immediately quiets down, his eyes staring widely at his boss. He’s still fully aware and awake, but he can’t move. “Jack… What the hell…”

“Sorry. I didn’t think you’d snap out of it on your own. It’s my fault. Flip over, gently.” Jack then guides John’s hips to carefully make him lay flat on his stomach. John’s face gets hot as he knows his exposed butt his on full display on behind him.

“Jack… What is this…” John irks, still unable finding that his arms and legs won’t move for him as long as Jack’s fingers are pressing on his forehead “What’re you doing…?” Suddenly his ass feels a hard SPANK across both cheeks! “UH!”

“~You’ve got jungle fever~” Jack whispers in his ear before his hand goes up again to give another SPANK! “~You’ve got jungle feeeeever~” SPANK again on his jiggling rear “~You’ve got jungle fever~” After another hard SPANK and John’s flinching, Jack presses his thumb to his middle finger right next to John’s opposite ear “Now watch out for that tree.”

SNAP

Jack removes his fingers from George’s temples and pauses. George writhes lazily on the bed and yawns long and loudly. He shakes his head and looks over his shoulder “Oh~ Morning, Mr Boss.” He greets with a big goofy grin and sleepy eyes. Jack sighs in relief while George wags his butt lovingly “George get nice buttfuck today?”

“Oh, most definitely.” Jack smirks as he stands back. George’s eyes immediately dart to the protruding tent on Jack’s crotch along with the pepper treasure trail leading from his groin along his built torso “But I think you need your morning banana first.”

“Oooooo, George love banana hammock…” George mumbles lazily as he moves his face in and sniffs the jockstrap deeply. “Haaaaaggghhh…” George breathes out as he gnaws gently across the round underside and giving the tent a long lick. He nibbles at the tent and kisses the summit. George’s fists push onto the bed as he sniffs more and more, slurping into the waistband of the strap taking in his boss’s musk.

“Yeah, that’s a good boy.” Jack smirks as he pulls his undies down to let his hard member BOING up and boop Tarzan on the nose.

“Hooooo~! Yaahaawwwll” Not two seconds after that dick springs up, George wraps his lips right around it and snorts greedily into it. His eyes roll up and moans from inside as his mouth like he just tasted the best tasting food in the land.

“O-Oooh, hahah” Jack staggers and puts a hand onto George’s unkept hair “That’s excellent, oh yeah…” George glomps his mouth on that rod and slobbers gracefully on him. “Hohhhhhhh yeah…” Jack breathes out as he rolls his head back while that warm velvet slides all over his manhood. Each guttural grunt and snort George makes just makes his dick jump in that mouth and flex that manly ass as a sign that he’s really turning Jack on.

“Yeah, suck that meat, butt-monkey.” He bumps his hips against him and gently punches George’s throat with his cock. George gags a bit but just goes on to drink down that precum. His tongue presses on the underside and milks it in an undulating style.

George pops that throbbing boss meat out of his mouth and looks up “Can… George ask a favor?” He says while stroking that rod.

“Yeah? What is it?”

“Can… Can George bite your butt?” He asks eagerly. “Pretty please?”

“Sure thing, Tarzan.” Jack smirked as he turns around and bends over. George growls out as he looks at Jack spreading his asscheeks and opening himself wide open to show off his hole.

“MaaAAALM!” George goes for a straight nosedive into the middle of his crack and graze his teeth into his crevice. His rough hands grip onto Jack’s hips as he shakes his head into those supple buns and snarl hungrily as his mouth eating into him.

“Woo, wowza, haha” Jack swerves a little as the jungle man literally digs in. His tongue slobbers wildly up and down his crack, that hot and wet sliver easily slipping into that pucker once or twice. George laughs goofily right before he sinks his teeth on the right buttcheek. “Ooh! Hoh yeah, love it.” Jack wags his hips and reaches around and grabs the back of George’s head.

“MRRFF! Hrrmmrrmhh!” George drools as he motorboats into Jack’s butt.

“Fucking hot damn” Jack strokes his rock solid member pouring precum almost like a faucet as his full and graceful buttocks wobble from George’s face. “Yeah, get that tongue in there” Jack bites his lip as Tarzan obeys and plunges his tongue down deep into his anus. “Ohh! Ohhh! Fuck, fuck, fuck, right there, right there” Jack’s back arches as George wiggles that tongue and rolls it around in circles.

“Mmmfff, aallmm, mmaallmm” George savors every inch of Jack’s stretchy sphincter as the girth of his tongue easily swims up that ass and slurp on that prostate.

“Okay, that’s enough of that.” Jack says as he moves away.

“Ooh! George get buttfuck now??”

“No, flip over.” Jack grins as he twirls a finger “I wanna take that cock of yours for a ride.”

“Ooooohoohoohoohohhhh” George huffs hotly that steam practically blew from his nostrils. He lies on his back and allows Jack to climb on top of him. Limber and experienced, Jack staddles onto George’s lap and hovers his strap-framed ass above George’s throbbing boner and starts to sit right on him. “Hoh-OOH!” George’s toes grip the bed as his meat gets crowned and that warm and loose anus almost immediately swallows his member.

“Ohhhhhhh yes, there it is, there it is.” Jack closes his eyes as his hole gets engorged with solid dick. His own cock jumps in the air from his black and grey pubes while his balls nestle safely in the pouch of his jockstrap as George’s cock squishes all the right places in his rear.

Meanwhile, Mark finally blinks awake on his side of the bed. “Mmmmhh…” He immediately feels the mattress sink and rise behind him. He furrows his brow and looks over his shoulder.

“Ah, ah, ah, ah, ahhh” Jack moans as he softly bounces up and down with his hands on George’s bloated smooth pecs as he fucks himself on the monkey man’s lap. And of course, Jack is wearing socks, his strap, an open office shirt, and his tie. Mark smiles as he rolls over to them and feels at his elder’s thigh.

“Morning, Uncle Jack.”

“Ah, morning, unh, finally, nhh, up? Hoogh” Jack says between moans.

“Mmmm glad you came by~” Mark says as he gets up on his knees. Jack grins as he turns his head and his nephew goes in for a very open kiss.

“Hooooooohhhhhhh” George moaned deeply as he watches Mark make out with Jack. His fingers dig into Jack’s buns as his balls pump that hole full of precum. “George thinks that’s hot.”

Mark breaks the kiss and smiles down at George “I got some for you too, big boy.” He goes in glues his lips on Tarzan’s mouth.

“M-MMhh! ALLMMHHMM!” George’s legs flail and kick as Mark’s tongue pours into his mouth. He starts thrusting up and shooting his cock into Jack as his nose seethes with feral lust.

“W-Whoa! A-Ahh! Hah!” Jack holds on and flexes his buttcheeks as George’s cock buries up into his man-pussy harshly “Damn, he’s a f-fucking animal.” He chuckles as his whole body rocks up and down.

“You’re telling me.” Mark grins. “Here, Uncle Jack, pull off of him, I wanna try something.”

Seconds later, Jack is played at the end of the bed, and Mark and George are standing at the foot of the bed, all three men sporting some throbbing hard-ons. “Sooooo… Let George get this straight.” He says as he rubs his manly chin, “George fucks butt, and then George’s butt get fuck? How that work?”

“Easily.” Mark smirks as he fondles George’s rump.

“But, Mark says it happens at the same time.”

“And what’s this on George’s balls?” He asks as he looks down and pokes his nuts. A small, tight metal ring has been fitted around his erect penis and his tightened scrotum. “It feel weird on George.”

“That’s a cock ring that sort of cuts off the circulation from your testicles. Since, ya know.” Mark smirks as he grabs Tarzan’s cock “You have a tendency to blow your load too soon.”

“George don’t understand.”

“That’s because you’re a stupid jungle himbo.” He says as he gives that tanned booty a SLAP!

“OOooOOh!” George jumps from the spank as his cock squirts a fresh rope of pre. “Okay, if Mark says so.”

“He does.” Jack says “Now will you put it in already?” He tucks his hands under his knees and raises his legs to present “I need more of that man-meat in me.”

“OOooooo~” George salivates as he looks at Jack’s anus and eagerly line his member down to his pucker. “George don’t care. George want buttfuck!”

“Now you’re talking.” Jack smirks as he feels the head of that thick dick smooch his butthole. Jack rests his calves onto George’s shoulders and lets out a relaxed sigh as his anus welcomes the intruding pole “Ohhhhhhhhh yes.”

“Mmmmm Mr Boss butt feel gooooood” George goes cross-eyed as he starts to hump Jack on the bed.

“There we go, nice and easy” Mark says as he rubs George’s right buttcheek.

“Ya like that, Monkey-Boy?” Jack coaxes as he looks at his nephew getting ready behind him.

“Ooooh Georgey likey~” He says as he rolls his hips in and out, “George is gonnaaahh!” His eyes widen and he instantly hilts Jack “Awwwhhhh!”

“Yeah, here comes me.” Mark grins as he slides his cock into George’s ass.

“Jesus, I think his mind is imploding.” Jack laughs as he gets a gander at Tarzan’s face—eyes wide open, mouth gaping, and long moans howling out.

“AHHHHHhhhhhhhhHHHH!” George moans out loud as both his cock AND his ass is fulfilled. Mark moves his hips back and thrusts into George’s ass and nearly made the nude Neanderthal topple over “Ahhh! HAAHHH! Ohhh!” George sings out a dramatic moan each time Mark slams his front onto that rump and force George’s hard wood to lodge into Jack’s hole.

“Ooof, ohh fuck yes, mmhh!” Jack’s body jerks from each bouncy momentum that gets delivered to his rear. His own dick is drooling pre nonstop as Tarzan is just about rendered stupid with lust.

“HAWWAAWWAAW! OHHHhh! EEHA-AH-AAHH!” George whoops and hollars out as he attempts to hump Jack, but Mark keeps shoving and plowing him from behind, so his hips have no choice but to ricochet back and forth.

“Holy fuck, this is hot.” Mark huffs from behind his wailing stud. He hugs George from behind and starts slapping into that tan booty quickly.

“HOH! HOH! HOH! HOH!” George ooks like a crazy monkey as his asshole continues to explode with ecstasy while his cock gets milked for all its worth.

“Fucking A, I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone get this nuts before.” Jack laughs as he masturbates from George jamming his meat into him. “Mmmhhh” Jack puts his hands behind his head to rest and starts to stir his hips to wrangle George’s rod inside him.

“OHHHHHH! AAWWAAWWAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” George howls his Tarzan-call as he goes cross-eyed.

“What? He came?” Mark asks “But what about the cockring?”

“He didn’t blow, but I bet he wants to.” Jack smirks as George tosses his hair and whips his head around.

“GEORGE TOO HORNY!” He whines out loud “GEORGE CAN’T TAKE IT!”

A few minutes of the three-bang train, George is tied up by the vines on the ceiling while his feet are on his tippy-toes. His genitals are still bound to the metal ring to keep him from shooting his load. He looks at the partially dressed and muscular silver-haired gentleman and the naked younger man and he chuckles nervously “Go easy on George?”

“Heh, sure. We just want to enjoy you while we have time.” Jack says after checking his watch. He turns to Mark and grins “You eat his ass, I’ll suck his cock?”

“Sounds great.” Mark smirks.

“W-Wait! Let’s talk this out!” George squirms at his vines as the two men get to work. Mark squats down and grabs both of those meaty mounds while Jack kneels down and fondles those bloated balls. “Nononono! George can’t handle two agaaaiiIIIINN” George arches his back as Mark starts to make out with his butthole. “HooooOOOO” He goes cross-eyed again just as Jack takes his entire shaft into his mouth and starts to blow him.

“HAaaAA! OH! GHHaahhh” George’s head rolls uncontrollably as his anus feels a sentient wet sliver slide and slurp inside while his manhood is massaged by a very wise mouth.

Jack moans and bobs his head up and down onto that smooth pelvis. Even with George’s muscular body flailing and jerking, he holds onto those firm thighs while Mark firmly takes those hips. Jack gulps down that whole cock like a champion as he swerves and drink up whatever precum comes from that slit and goes down to tickle those nuts and smooching that scrotum with thick, lavish kisses.

George continues to yell out with lust and passion as Mark digs his face into that butt and samples that clean and tasty anus. His hands roam up on both of those cheeks and digs his fingers on both supple buns as he shakes his head into that crack and lick up and down at least a dozen times before plugging up that hole with his tongue.

Minutes later, George is laughing uncontrollably as his legs kick in the air “AHAHAHAHAAHAH! HehehehHEHEHEH! HAAAHHAAAA!” He laughs out with his cock squirting even more precum while Mark and Jack have gone to slurping and licking his armpits.

While George continues to laugh and wheeze from being orally tickled, Jack has a firm grip on jerking Tarzan’s cock while Mark buries up to three fingers into his hole. Jack occasionally moves down to harshly massage those bulging testicles while Mark slips a fourth finger into that loosened pucker.

“STOOOOP! GEORGE CAN’T TAKE IT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” George cries with merriment as his sensitive, sweaty yet sterile underarms feel the thorough tongues dance and swirl around. With his wrists tied together and pulled up from the ceiling, poor Tarzan is helpless as uncle and nephew feast on his pits.

Both men drag their lips around and press their tongues in the middle of his underarms as they take in his perfectly musky aroma. Just like with the rest of his body, his pits are perfectly smooth as they get bathed and slurped.

Speaking of bathing, George finally gets to relax as he sighs and sits in the bubbling hot-tub of the subterranean washroom. He looks up and gives a wide grin at Jack and Mark—both men now completely naked before they step into the frothing bath. Tarzan lets both of them cuddle up to him as he wraps his beefy arms around their shoulders.

“Hrrrrhrrrhrhrr… O-Oooh! Hahaha” He giggles ans squirms when one of the waterjets suddenly starts to rush against his anus. “George can get used to this, oo-hhoo!” He gasps and irks as Jack and Mark suck both of his nipples. “H-Hoohhh God, ohhhh!”

Jack suckles on the thick nipple and rubs his hand along George’s shaft while Mark does the opposite nipple and cup those big fat balls—with all the stimulation and teasing and fooling around and having that cockring on, his testicles have swollen with cum.

“Ahhhh, oooohhhh, nnnggghhhhh” George moans and squirms as his ass grinds into the rushing jet in his crack while his junk gets fondled and rubbed out “Haah, haah, haah, haah!” He huffs loudly as his hands grasp and shake at each men’s shoulders “George needs to cum, please make George cuuuuuum!”

“Mmmcchh, I dunno.” Jack smirks as he deftly licks that nipple. “Mark, what do you think?”

“Not sure. I haven’t unloaded in his ass yet. But I can’t decide if I want to keep rimming or fuck him.”

“GGYYEEEHH!” George whines with bordering desperation.

“Hell, I’m not even sure we can get the cockring off of him right now, seeing how thick his junk is.” Jack teases as he pinches and pulls at Tarzan’s nipples.

“O-Ooo! AAAAhhHH!” George yelps but flexes his abs to push his pecs up for more twisting. “AhhHHHhhHHhhHHH!” His cock throbs constantly under the water as he takes on the purple-nurple.

“Hahahah for real, I don’t wanna torture him.” Mark chuckles as he reaches down under the surface. He takes the ring and pulls at it, juggling those balls and wrangling George’s genitals to get it loose.

“GHH! Rrrrruuuu! Ha-hah-ahhh!” Tarzan squirms and winces and holds up his body before he finally lets out a long sigh of relief.

“There we go.” Mark clinks the ring aside and latches his mouth right onto George’s left teat. Jack grins and does the same, whole both of their hands hold down his thighs and pin him onto the waterjet.

“Ohhh! OhhhHHHHHH! AAAHH!” George thrashes with primal lust as Jack and Mark directly chew on his thick nipples while his butthole is barraged by the torrent of rushing water. It takes literally seconds until George’s climax explodes under the surface! “AAAAWWAAAAWWWWAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!” His body practically leaps halfway out after his loud call of the wild. A thick white cloud surfaces from the depths of his penis.

A small while later, Jack is sitting at the edge of the rocky tub with his legs in the water and patting Tarzan’s face with his cock. “Heh heh heh heh, if only your wife can see you now.”

“Haawwaaahhwwwll” George just lets that dick pap his cheeks and basking tongue. Meanwhile, Mark enjoys the view of that naked man with his wet buttcheeks just above the surface of the bath. Mark strokes his cock and dips it into the crevice of Tarzan’s crack. “O-Ohhh!” George moans out as Mark penetrates him and starts to thrust smoothly in and out. “Haaaawwwwaaahhh” His eyes flutter with bliss as his hole gorges on cock. “Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh-Hulm!” He was in such a daze that he didn’t notice until Jack shoved his member in his mouth before he starts to slurp and suck him off and bury into Jack’s hairy crotch.

“So how long have you got, Uncle Jack?” Mark asks while Jack takes George’s head with both hands and starts to gently fuck his face.

“About after Wild Thing here polishes me off. Then I gotta head to work. And so do you, young man.” Jack pats at Mark’s shoulder.

“Nooooooooo, I wanna spend the whole day spanking the monkey!”

“You’ve had all night with him, but John’s gotta get back to work to.” Jack says authoritively while he forces George to deep-throat him.

“Come oooonnnnn” Mark whines as George’s buttcheeks wobble with each thrust into him.

“No complaining now. Birthday’s over. As soon as we finish up here, I’ll show you how you can put John back under again so you can have your way with Tarzan here.”

“Can I at least keep your suite the way it is?” Mark asks “Pleeeaase? It’s freaking perfect!”

“Well, I guess I did spend a bundle having it completely remodeled. Just not as much fake leaves and vines besides the bondage stuff.”

“Thanks, Uncle Jack!” Mark smiles as he goes in and kisses the handsome DILF on the lips before getting back to banging the bongo booty.

“Oh, ooh, right there, right there” Jack plants his hand and shoves George’s face directly on his crotch. His pelvis rolls and drives his dick into that snorting man-beast. “Eat it. Eat it, you jungle slut.” George gags and curls his toes as that meat jumps in his mouth a few more times. Jack clenches his eyes and jerks his head back “… A-Aaahh! OHH! Mmff!” His hips buck in George’s mouth before his cheeks puff from the torrent of cum washing into him.

“Swallow, boy, uhhh” Jack really digs that face between his thighs. George’s neck flexes as he grunts thickly while a trail of spunk rolls from the corner of his mouth. “Goooooood whore.” Jack pats George’s cheek as the goofy man-monkey chuckles stupidly.

“Right, my turn.” Mark says as he puts his hands onto George’s shoulders.

“O-Oh God, h-hoohh!” George braces himself before he starts to see stars again “OH! Hooh! Hooh! Hooh! Hooh! Hooh!” His body jumps and bounces against the edge of the tub as Mark really rails into him. Jack watches as he gets up and dries himself off.

Mark thrusts into him, digging his fingers into George’s hair and gripping him by the messy locks as jams his raging boner in and out over and over again.

“You should really see yourself, John.” Jack smirks as holds up his phone while record the horny himbo primate. The buff coworker just moans openly like a cheap prostitute as Mark’s rigid member thrashes his prostate.

“Oh, fuck, I’m close, mmff,” Mark glances and notices him recording. “What’s THAT for?”

“Oh every once in a while, I like to show a man I hypnotized what kind of weird kinky things I make them do just to see their reaction.”

“Hahahaha, you’re so weird, Uncle Jack.” Mark says as he bangs away at George’s hot ass.

“HooHOOhooHOOhoo!” George ooks as his hands hold onto the rocky edge. His tongue dangles freely as he jerks over and over again on a wild ride.

“Mffmm, mmmffmm! Oh fffuck” Mark hugs Tarzan from behind and grasps his pillow-like pecs and humps him like a dog “Fuck, fuck fuck! MMHH!”

“A-AHHH! OHH! MMM!” George moans out as he feels the thick gush of gooey love pour into his hole. His eyes cross yet again as he slumps on the rock and moans out “Haaaahahahahhaaa”

“This is literally priceless.” Jack smirks as his phone records that goofy, satisfied face. Mark and George get up out of the subterranean bath. “Aaaaaand there’s the money shot.” He cheers as the water cascades from George’s god-like body, with a big fat enormous erection standing straight up and pointing at the ceiling.

Some time later, George irks and frowns as he tugs at his clothes. He is now fully dressed in his usual office apparel with his long hair unkempt “George not like this. George wants his butt-flap.” He scowls at Jack.

“He has a point, Uncle.” Mark giggled.

“Trust me, I would love to have him strut around with his kibbles and bits swinging around, but I received a dozen written complaints the last time I had him showing off his body. And I do NOT want to keep having to waste my evening covering his ass with something other than a spanking.”

“So how do I turn him into Tarzan?”

“Alright. First, he has to be lucid and normal.” Jack holds up his hand and snaps his fingers. “Wake!”

SNAP!

John blinks and he swerves a little, “Ah, hey, Jack, uh…” He looks around at the jungle-like suit. “What the…” The room smells very weird, like a very cheap and humid motel “Jack where the heck ARE we? Shouldn’t I be- AH!” He immediately looks away and holds up his hand to obscure his view of Mark—who is still completely nude.

“What’s the matter?” Jack smirks, who is fully dressed in his work clothes.

“Jack, who the hell is he, and why the hell is he naked?!”

“Relax, he’s my nephew. And as to why he’s bare-assed, you’d want to air out too if you just fucked your brains out.”

“Ugh, oh my God, I don’t even know what this is all about.” He closes his eyes and gestures his hand. “Just, just, could you please get some clothes on, please??”

“See?” Jack says “Straight, vanilla, not even comfortable around nudity.”

“Yeah, that’s how you like them, Uncle Jack.” Mark snickered.

“Jack. WHAT is going ON?!”

“Oh, I’m just showing Mark how to hypnotize you into a butt-slut gorilla.”

“I- J- You- WHAT??!” John irks and glances at the two of them but looks away when Mark’s penis got into his peripheral vision.

“Just go with it.” Jack says before he SNAPS his fingers “Pull your pants down below your rump.”

John gives him a curious look before his hands go to his belt and loosen it up “Okaaaay?” He says as he reaches behind himself and pulls the waistband just blow his brief-covered booty.

“Ah-ah, and your britches too.” Jack says.

“Uh-huh…” John says, looking confused, but compliant.

“Wait, NOW he’s okay with bare-ass?” Mark asks.

“Yeah. I sort of left a permanent trigger into his brain where he does what he’s told when somebody snaps their fingers.”

“For real?” Mark raises his brow before he turns and SNAPS his fingers. He immediately spots John’s face give a subtle reaction and a glimpse of gloss in his eyes “John, while you’re at it, take your dick out and play with yourself.”

“Why would I do that?” John asked while his hands pulled down his zipper and rummaged in the front of his pants “I don’t even know y…” He looks down and gaps as his hand fished out his flaccid penis and started to flop it around “O-Oh my God! Ahhh” He looks up, his face beet red as he looked at his snickering boss and the awestruck young man “I am so sorry! I don’t even know why I’m doing this, agh…”

“Cooooooool!” Mark laughs as he SNAPS his fingers again “You can’t talk now. You can only bleat like a goat.”

“W-What? What do you-MEhEhEhEhEh!” John blinks and coughs. “EhEhEhEhEhEhEh!”

“Hahahaha, nice one, boy.” Jack muses as John looks even more confused and bewildered.

“MehEhEhEhEH! EhEhEhEhEhEhEh!” John gestures with his hand, but his throat chips his speech pattern as he tries to communicate. “MEHEHEHEHEhEhEhEhEhE!!!”

“Fuck I am loving this” He holds up his hand to snap again, but Jack grabs his hand.

“Maaaark. That’s enough now, we gotta get to work soon.”

“Oh… Sorry, Uncle Jack.”

“That’s better.” Jack nods, and glances at John “Now…” SNAP John’s attention bolts again “Tell me about sucking on testicles.” Mark chortled loud and giggles.

“Balls belong in my mouth.” John says automatically. His eyes widen, and coughs harder “I-I uh… Love sucking on your nuts? No! I mean, I constantly need you to teabag me because I’m—UGH! Stop! I wanna tickle your babymakers with my tongue, a-aah!” John stands there, even more embarrassed.

“Alright, so.” Jack instructs Mark “First thing you need to do is press a finger on both his temples, like this.” Jack demonstrates and presses his fingers on John’s scalp.

“Uuuuh, Jack? What’re you doing? Your ballsack is in your pants and I—”

“Next, you say the word ‘Dream’.” Jack instructs. John immediately calms down as he slouches. His eyes are glossy as he tries to resist.

“Jack… I need… Suck your balls… What…”

“Now in THIS state, he’s still awake and his body will obey you, but you need to be careful.” Mark listens intently as he observes “If your fingers leave his temples, John WILL snap out of it, and he will NOT be happy. John, bend over.” John irks as he slowly leans forward and Mark walks around to admire that pair of glorious baked buns shining in the morning light.

“Now his ass HAS to be exposed. Spanking him with his pants or underpants on him will not work, he NEEDS to be naked from the waist-down, got it?” He grabs and jiggles John’s rump. “And you need to spank him 3 times while singing ‘You’ve got jungle fever’ next to his ear each time.” He gestures to his nephew “Wanna give it a try?”

“Hell yes!” Mark grins. He brings up his hand and puts his mouth next to John’s ear “~You’ve got jungle fever~” SPANK John irks and flinches from the impact on his rump “~You’ve got jungle fever~” SPANK! Mark leave a red handprint on those cheeks “~You’ve got jungle fever~” SPANK!

“U-Uhh…” John’s face goes blank as his hypnosis sinks in.

“Final touch, you have to snap your fingers and say” He holds his thumb and finger in front of John’s face “Watch out for that tree.” SNAP

John undulates his body and he tosses his head as a shudder goes up his back “Woo! Hoo…” He furrows his brow and looks at Mark. “Oooooh~” He dons that stupid grin and tickles Mark’s nipples “George thinks you’re cute.” He says as he gets close and starts to grope Marks’ buttcheeks from behind, his dick outside of his pants and rubbing into Mark’s thickening member “Can George show you his favorite waterfall?”

“Jesus, I’m horny all over again” Mark groans as his hypnotized monkey man starts to grope Mark’s asscrack and kiss his neck. Mark starts to fondle him giggle as the office-dressed Tarzan gets frisky with him.

“Mark, I’m sorry but you…” Jack hesitates but sighs. He checks his watch and huffs. “Okay, just make it a quicky. I want BOTH of you on the floor in 20, you hear me?”

“Yes, Uncle Jack. I promise!” Mark says as he frantically grabs the lube and starts rubbing it on his thick cock.

“And remember, you need to snap him out of it when you’re done.” Jack says as he pats George’s naked butt and strides off.

“Got it, thank you Uncle!” Mark says. He yanks George’s pants down and flips him around.

“Ooh! George love cock in his a-awaah!” He topples as Mark pushes him onto a nearby treestrump-plush footstool so that his rear is presenting just below his office jacket. Mark rubs the lube over his member as he straddles behind him and gets ready to mount.

“Have fun, you two.” Jack chuckles and shakes his head. George’s head shoots up as his mouth gaps open and his eyes cross.

“Haaaaawwwwhh! Oh! OOH! Ah-haaahaaahh!” George moans and yelps out happily as Mark grabs his shoulders and starts to drive his dick into him. Jack just leaves as he feels a chubby grow in his own pants before he gets tempted to join them again.