The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BOSS LIKES HYPNOSIS — CHAPTER 5

Mark takes a second to stretch his arms a bit before he types a few more formalities and sending off the next email to one of his associates. The young man sighs as he leans back and cracks his neck a bit. Smooth skin, dark short hair, sweet pink lips below his nose and piercing blue eyes, the employee looks over his good work, managing to fill in a quota and a half today.

He leaves his cubicle and goes to clock out of work and gets ready to leave for his simple evening.

“Heeeeey, sport!” Says a familiar voice as a taller man puts his arm around Mark’s neck and walks with him, “Just getting off?”

“Hahaha, yeah.” Mark smiles as he looks up at his handsome and older silver boss.

“I haven’t seen you all day though! Happy Birthday, you little nut!” Jack says as he pats at Mark’s pat hard.

“Thanks, Uncle Jack.” Mark replies.

“You do ALL your work? You didn’t slack off just because it’s YOUR day, right?”

“Yeeeeees Uncle Jaaaack” Mark rolled his eyes, “I even got a headstart for next week.”

“Good boy. That’s what I like to hear.” He and his nephew stroll down the hall “Me, I still have at least two meetings to attend, and then I have to look into the files for the new hirees. I’m sorry I won’t be able to hang out with you for your birthday.”

“It’s cool, Uncle.” Mark smiles, “I was just planning on grabbing dinner at the café and then me and my friends are going to Black Nyghts!”

“You son of a bitch.” Jack grips his arm firmly around Mark’s neck and drives his knuckles into his hair.

“Owwww! Ow ow ow! Hahaha!” Mark seizes at his uncle’s arm as he nearly trips.

“I’ve been trying to get you into MY bar for weeks, and now you’re just going to hit up a neon strip club?? You know how long I have to stay for work??” Jack smirks and grins as he roughs up his nephew.

“It’s not my fault! It’s already way past your bedtime—it’s like 5 in the afternoon! Hahahaha!”

“Okay, listen here you little shit!” Jack hoists up the young man as they both laugh and kick about. After they calmed down a bit, Jack lets off his nephew and goes along. “Ah well.” Just when they reached a two-way from the hallway, Jack nods his head to the side, “Walk with me. I want to give you your present before you leave.”

“Awww, Uncle Jaaaack, you didn’t have to.” Mark smiles as the two of them walked off “Do you still have the receipt?” Without even looking, Jack moves his hand back and smacks the back of Mark’s head “Ow!”

“Watch it, kiddo. I still have half a mind to pull you out in front of everyone and spank my nephew’s naked ass, don’t think I won’t.” They enter the elevator and Jack pushes the button to go up.

“You mean like that time where you actually got on MY lap that one time at bandcamp and had everyone slap your ass?”

“Hey! The punch was delicious, I was horny, and no one told me it was spiked.”

“Hahahaha, it was still awesome.” Mark grins before looking to his uncle “So what’s my present? You gonna take me to your suite, toss me a bottle of lube, and have me plow your crack?”

“I told you, I’m way too busy to do anything tonight. I don’t even think I’m going to get to dial-a-dick tonight.”

“That’s what you have ME for, Unc~” Mark giggles as he reaches down and gropes his uncle’s rump.

“Ooh, easy boy.” Jack flinched and grunted “I slept with a guy last night that was hung like a fucking horse. I’m still sore as hell.”

“Aw. Then how am I supposed to rail you if you’re out of commission?”

“Never stopped you before.” Jack chuckles before the elevator reaches the top floor and they go to the hallway of Jack’s private suite.

“Soooo. What then?” Mark asks as they go to his door, “Rimjob? Blowjob? You realize we can just go to any bathroom in the building, no one will see us.”

“I’m not doing ANYTHING, hot shot.” Jack tells him as he puts in the code below the dial of numbers below the doorknob. “Just, you’ve been working hard, you don’t ask for much, and I wanted to give you something special for your birthday this year.”

“Heh heh, okay, Uncle Jack.” Mark says before both of them enter.

Mark raises his brows as he sees Jack has remodeled the hotel-like suite since the last time he came here. Green and yellow streamers around the ceiling, for one. The chandelier has been decorated with leaves and flowers, the circular wall itself has been set up with jungle wall-paper all around. Mark looks down as he sees even the velvet floor is covered with faux leaves. There are lush vines tied around the poles of the bed; there even seems to be a lot of poles installed around the room and thick, sturdy ropes of leather hung around the ceiling. Mark can even detect the humid scent of a few humidifiers issuing subtle mists here and there, with hidden speakers sounding out animal noises from unseen sources.

“Whoa…” Mark’s face gets hot as one of his hottest fantasies comes to mind.

“You like it?” Jack asks.

“Uh… Yeah, I like it, it’s cool.” Mark nods before whipping to look at his uncle, “So, like… Am I gonna… I uh, I don’t know…”

“Oh, this isn’t your present.” Jack says before bring up his watch, “Your present should be delivered in 3… 2… 1…”

The door opens again, and Mark gaps as he sees an almost naked man walk in!

Strolling in with shiny, smooth muscles, long shoulder-length brown hair, hot sun-tan all around, the man carries a MASSIVE banana bunch over his shoulder with one beefy arm holding it up. His loincloth flaps on his crotch as he comes to Jack and Mark.

“Hi, Jack?” John says as he takes the bananas with his hands “I have the memo you asked for.”

“Very good, you can just set it down.” Jack grins and nods, “John, you’ve met my nephew, Mark?”

“Oh yeah, hi. Great to meet you.” John grins as he holds his hand out before a stunned Mark absent-mindedly goes to shake it, “I’m Joh—” The second his hand grips Mark’s hand, his mind blanks for a split second, “George of Jungle.”

“No way…” Mark scoffs.

“Wait, uhhh…” John ponders for a moment, “Why did I just say that?”

“Huh, hello? I’m your boss, John. Aren’t you going to shake MY hand?” Jack tells him,

“O-Oh, sorry Jack.” John moves his hand up and grasps Jack’s hand before his mouth jumps the urge again, “I’m George of Jungle.” He blinks awkwardly again before looking at his hand and then at the two gentleman “Hah, I’m sorry, this is embrassing” He chuckles off, “My name is John Howl, sorry about that.”

“Not a problem, put’er there” Jack offers his hand again. John pauses but then shakes his hand again.

“Hi. I’m George of Jungle” John says as he shakes his hand, “Wait wait, I’m sorry…”

“Aaaand you are again?” Mark asks as he offers his hand again, almost too dumbfounded to believe his childhood crush is standing right in front of him—or at least a spot-on imitation!

“Didn’t we just… What?” John asked, entirely confused and embarrassed.

“Just humor him.” Jack nods.

“Okaaay, I’m uh…” John hesitantly reaches and shakes Mark’s hand, and thus triggering his post-hypnotic greeting “George of Jungle.”

“No fucking way!” Mark scoffs with disbelief and beams at his uncle, “You got me my own Tarzan??!”

“YOU told ME about easier hypnosis” Jack chuckled “I’m shocked that YOU didn’t think about doing this.”

“Not without all THIS” Mark gestures to the jungle-themed suite “And… THIS, hah!” He then gestures to John.

“Wait wait wait, back up.” John gives a frustrated look at his boss, “Jack WHAT is going on here?? What are you talking about?”

“Remember? Last month? When I had you suck dick and fuck ass for a few weeks because I made you believe there was a promotion called ‘Top Executive Bitch In Heat?”

“PFFfff, hahaha, that was a thing?” Mark laughed.

“NO!” John barks, “What are you talking about NOW! I am NOT GAY! I am MARRIED!”

“Hahahah yeah, sorry about that. Reactions like yours never gets old.” Jack laughs, “No, see, I had hypnotized you into being the office slut. And compared to a handful of other men I’ve hypnotized, you are by far the EASIEST to screw around with. Plus you’ve got a great physique, your hair has grown to the exact length, and the tan and manscaping is just excellent. Sooo I decided to set you up with my nephew here to be his horny butt-monkey for his birthday.”

“Jesus, you are perfect…” Mark marveled as John suddenly realizes that the younger male is rubbing and stroking his rippling abs.

“G-Get away from me! Now!” John shoves him back and glares at Jack. “LOOK Jack! I have no freaking idea what you’re even talking about! My hair is SHORT!” He pats at his long brown locks that just barely passes his shoulders “I don’t MANSCAPE! I am STRAIGHT! There is NO SUCH THING AS HYPNOSIS! And I do not appreciate you thinking you can just whore me out to your nephew!”

“Oh relax, it’s not like you’re a prostitute, but hell if you’re not just as easy. I mean you’re dressed for the part.”

“Wha- I’m in my SUIT! Jack!” John says as his hand pulls at an imaginary office jacket—his brain still convinced that he’s fully dressed for his job.

“Nope. You are as nude as the day you were born with your kibbles and bits swinging loose in a fur loincloth.”

“O-Oh my God, NO!” John says, even taking a double look at himself to make sure—his eyes are still seeing navy blue polyester trousers and coat. “That is it.” John says as he points at his boss threateningly “This is sexual harassment. I’m having you indicted for unwelcomed advances, vulgar insinuations—”

“Alright, now you’re just repeating yourself.” Jack says as he then puts his hand firmly on the small of John’s exposed back and presses before pressing his other hand hard onto John’s temples “Dream.”

Unlike before, instead of snapping his fingers, Jack puts John in a trance by pressing on a few points in his body after saying the initial trigger word. “U-Uhh… Wait,” John stands there with his mouth ajar, his eyes staring blankly as he hunches. “I uh…”

Mark watches with awe as he sees his uncle set to work on his birthday gift.

“Okay, bend a bit” Jack makes the confused John move a bit, his thumb and ring fingers still holding his temples before moving down and getting a firm hold at the base of his neck. Jack then starts mumbling a small tune into John’s ear. “~You got jungle fever~”

SPANK!

“Uh!” John grunts as his eyes widen from the hard slap on his ass.

“~You got jungle feee-va~” Jack sings lowly before giving another hard SPANK!

“A-Ahh!”

“~You got jungle feeever~” Jack gives one last SPANK! With the last lyric before backing up and holding up his fingers “Now… Watch out for that tree.”

SNAP

John blinked and his posture slowly hunches a bit. Mark’s jaw drops as John’s demeanor completely shifts as his brows furrow and his lips pucker curiously. “… Hoo… Hoo-hoo…”

“No way…” Mark grins as he watches John fumble around, grabbing a handful of fake leaves and sniffing them.

“Oo, oo, ooo” John ooks as his I.Q. had just taken a serious nose-dive and his mentality has gone almost completely primal. Mark can barely contain himself as ‘Tarzan’ gets on his knuckles and crawls about, one hand reaching back to scratch his buttcrack before tugging on a leather vine.

“No fucking way!”

“Happy Birthday, Mark.” Jack grinned.

“Do I get to keep him???” Mark pleads like he just found a lost puppy.

“Hahaha no no, he has a life.” Jack says, “But I’ve had him reprogrammed to be triggered by that little set-up I did just now. I can just send you the steps and instructions to get him into character whenever you have some free time.”

“Thank yoooouu!” Mark says as he hugs his uncle, “Thank you thank you thank you!” Mark kisses Jack’s cheek and hugs him tight.

“Hahahaha, easy buddy. Your ‘gun’ is digging into my hip.” Jack jests as he looks down at Mark’s boner in his pants.

“Hahaha, oh my gosh” Mark huffs and beams at the curious jungle man now checking out a faux tree stump on the floor. “So do I call him ‘George’ or ‘Tarzan’?”

“Either name works, he’ll respond to both interchangeably; I wasn’t sure which one you’d prefer.”

“Oh my God, this is just awesome.” Mark says as he unbuckles his belt.

“Uhhh” Jack checks his watch, “Oh damn, I’m running late. Okay.” Jack turns to his nephew, “Now I’ve just established that you’re the alpha and he’s the beta.” Jack explains quickly. “As far as he’s concerned, he’s already done the courtship just now, and he will be all kinds of into you.”

“Alright, I understand.” Mark nods quickly, both eager to get wild and randy with ‘Tarzan’ here while also knowing that his boss/uncle is on the clock.

“So I’ve conditioned him and trained him with supplements and sextoys, so he’s basically a big gay monkey, andIreallyhavetogonow!” Jack says as he strides to the door.

“Okay, thank you, love you Uncle Jack, thanks for the present!” Mark calls back after him.

“Happy Birthday HAVE FUN!” Jack says as he leaves in a hurry to get to his scheduled meeting.

“AH-AH-AHH!” ‘Tarzan’ throws around some leaves a bit more before he looks at the office-dressed gentleman behind him, “OOOOoooo~” Tarzan stands erect and grins at Mark approaching him. “Hi. Me George.” Tarzan greets as he holds his hips. He is at least a foot and a half taller than Mark, and those tanned muscles are just glistening with both oil and a hint of sweat.

“George or…” Mark smiles wide as he reaches up and starts to pinch Tarzan’s nipples.

“OO! Woohoo~” Tarzan tenses as he leans down and dons a horny smile as those fingers pull and twist his nipples.

“Or Tarzan?”

“Tarzan my name.” He grins “George is nickname.”

“I think I’m gonna go with ‘George’. You just look so much like Brendan Fraser right now.”

“Ooooh, George like~” George says as he bites his lip and rolls his hips.

“Mmmhh… One sec.” Mark takes a moment to pull down his zipper and yank off his pants. He kicks it aside and goes back to admiring his jungle man. “Now where were we?”

George just grins and flexes his torso “Mark was just milking George’s hard fat titties~” With that, George’s left pec then jumps and then his right pec popped. His pecs bounce and wiggle on their own alternatively before both of them jump up and down.

“Oh fuck yes.” Mark growls as he goes in suddenly and locks his mouth onto one of those nipples. At that point, George’s arms go up on their own… Unbeknownst to George himself.

“OOoo! Woo-hoo, whoa!” George staggers as the front of his loincloth twitches. His head tilts back as he moans as Mark licks his chest and rubs him about. “WOoo, ah-hah, Mark like George pecs.” George grins flirtatiously as he moves to flex, “Mark also like- uh” His arm pulls but he doesn’t move.

“Huh?” Now Mark notices that both George’s arms are up. He looks and observes that George’s wrists are tightly bound by dark green bands with small blue lights blinking on them.

“Uh-oh.” George grunts and irks as he tries pulling his arms down, but the cuffs have him firmly, “Oh no, George is stuck!”

“Oh hey, those are those Auto-Bond cuffs from the sex shop. They’re remote controlled to open or close.”

“What? No” George shakes his head, “How did George get his hands caught?? Stupid… Crazy, vines…”

“I don’t know” Mark grins evilly as he walks around to behind the jungle man.

“Huh?” With his beefy arms bulging while holding himself up, he pauses as he looks over his shoulder. He furrows his brow as Mark starts to meddle with his cloth “What Mark doing?”

“Oh I’m just checking out your loincloth.” Mark’s boner gets damp with pre as he discovers that Tarzan is going commando.

“You mean the buttflap.” George corrected.

“No no, it’s called a loincloth.” Mark says before he sucks a couple of his fingers.

“Ah hah haaah. George has been wearing buttflaps for a, long time.” He grins “George thinks he knows what buttflaps are called- ooOOOO!” His eyes cross comically as his mouth puckers “WhoooaaaaaOOOOOO!”

After brushing aside the loincloth from George’s bare ass, Mark starts to rub his fingers into George’s taint before he pushes them into his butthole.

“WOO-hooOOOo! HAhaha!” George wails comically as his legs kick about. Mark’s fingers easily go all the way to the web of his hand, and back again. He raises his brows as he ventures a third finger and really make Tarzan squeal and yelp from where he dangles.

“Wow, you are so loose.” Mark says as he easily slides his fingers into George’s swollen pucker, “You’re almost as loose as my uncle! You sure you’re straight?”

“Noooooo noonono!” George shakes his head vigorously as he arches his back and gets a big goofy smile “George is gay—George VERY gay! Gorilla brothers breed George every day!”

“Oh God, this is so hot.” Mark fingers George a bit more. He really wiggles his digits in there while groping at that buttcheek. “So what happened to Jane? Or Ursula?” Mark asked, “You aren’t still swinging around the vines with women?”

“Oh no. BIG no!” From that, George actually arches his back for Mark to molest further. “George HUGE cock slut!!”

“You sure?” Mark says as he walks around and lifts up George’s cloth from the front, “Because you literally just said 5 minutes ago that you were married and- wow, you’ve got some nice balls here.” Mark grins as he sees that this dumbified doofus is ENTIRELY smooth down here.

“Nuh-uh! George swears!” He insisted, “Can George please have cock now?”

“Hahaha, maybe…” Mark sneers before he spreads those strong thighs apart and hold up that loincloth before putting his face in.

“… Huh? Mark?” George attempts to looks over his shoulder or under his armpit, but he feels some hot breath in his underarea “Where is George gonna get- HOH!” George’s eyes bug right out as a wet tongue slurps at his low-hanging nutsack! His feet grapple in the air as one testicle slide into a hot mouth and bounce out before the other ball gets sucked in. “Oh God, George’s balls! OOOH!”

Mark grins as he rummages his face into that jungleman’s perineum, his hands holding those thighs firmly in place. “AAAaaaAAAAH! OHHH! HoooAH-AH-AH!” George flails as his shiny muscles flex and bulge in his struggle, but he’s otherwise powerless to break free from his sensitive parts being licked. He looks down to see his cock in a raging boner from a fold of his loincloth “Fuck, me so horny!”

“I have dreamed of this scene for so long, you banana-slut” Mark holds the cloth up and marveled at George’s very smooth ass. He smirks as he gropes and digs his fingers into George’s cheeks before he spreads them apart.

“NO! Don’t!” George yelps as he senses what’s coming next “George is gonna—” Then Mark’s face shoves deep into his crack and his tongue dives immediately in and hits that prostate like George has hit so many trees. George’s face pops in shock in an orgasmic explosion “AWWWWWAAAWWAAAWAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!” His rigid cock shoots several long ropes of cum while Mark’s tongue squirms and punches his sensitive anus over and over again. “Aahhahhaaaaaahhhhoooooo!” George caws weakly after his climax trickles from his member.

“Mrrrmmhh, mmmmhhh” Mark closes his eyes and starts to really French-kiss that clean but sweaty rump while George’s dick droops down into his loincloth.

“Oof, whoa, u-uh!” Still suspended in the air, George grunts and moans as Mark is still eating him out “Whew… Hahaha” He smiles as he looks over his shoulder “Mark like George butt?”

“Mmmmhh it’s fucking delicious” Mark growls as he glues his lips onto that pucker. His tongue slides into that loose anus and rolls around the sweet tunnel before slithering out and giving the perineum a firm lick and up back into his crack.

“WooOOOooo!” A rush goes up George’s spine when his sac gets a suckle from under and into his rear. “Whoa, Mark? Heh heh, George just came? Maybe he… He…” George blinks while his balls start to tingle. Mark takes a moment and gives a hard lovebite onto his right cheek “O-Ohh!” George’s face gets hot as his left cheek gets a spank! “WOO! Uh-oh…” George looks down and widens his eyes as he sees the drape of his loincloth push up from beneath. It takes literal seconds before his member disrobes itself and stands at another full erection after another feral lovebite on his butt “O-OHHH! But… George just came.”

“Mmmhh” Mark kisses George’s butthole one more time and pats that booty before he pulls up the app on his phone and clicks on it to let him go.

“AHHH!” George flails down onto the leaf-cushioned floor. Mark notices the ‘vines’ are still tied around George’s wrists, as well as the same sort of vines are around the floor, bed post, and random areas of the suite.

“Interesting…” Mark mumbles.

“Oof, wah…” George huffs and spits out a mouthful of fake leaves and starts to get up. “Now George needs some—” He irks as his arms tug, but they don’t come. He pulls at them, both now see his wrists are tied together. Mark is now in front of the jungleman and securing the cuff-like vines to the posts of the bed “What? MMF!” George yanks at his bonds and strains to get free, but is powerless. “What is Mark doing??”

“Just getting you secure, Monkey-Butt.” Mark answers with a smirk as he pats George’s rump.

George’s elbows meet with the floor as his knees prop up with his ass presenting. His face gets hot before his ‘butt-flap’ is moved from his ass and he looks over his shoulder. Mark has finally taken off his pants and stepping out of his underwear “Haaawwwhh!” And there it is; a big fat dick throbbing and drooling with precum and now getting a generous dose of lube. Each squelch of lubricant makes the monkey-brained slut flinch and squirm.

“Do George, please fuck George!” George says as he arches his back and levitates his rearend as high as he can.

“Oh yeah, you want it bad, don’t you?” Mark says as he takes those haunches and starts to hotdog those buns. Mark doesn’t want to take off the loincloth—it’s a very important part of the ensemble. Mark grinds his rigid cock into that sweaty crack and tease Tarzan even more—he can practically feel that butthole twitch and flex under his meat.

“George butt STARVING! Pllleeeaaasse!” George whines as he shakes and his arm muscles bulge with lust. “George in heat, George in heat, George in heat!”

“Hahahaha alright, alright, here you go.” Mark says as he slaps his dick playfully between those cheeks before he finally aims the swollen head onto George’s hole.

“H-Hooohhhhh” George hushes and gasps as his man-pussy starts to open up. “HOOOOHhhhhh!” His hands clench harshly onto a mound of faux foliage as that large cock slides right into his ass while his own cock is rock solid and dangling below him.

“Hoooooly fuuuuuuck” Mark moans as he mounts his magnificent present, pinning him down and sinking his cock balls deep into George’s hot, loose, wet tunnel.

“Aaaaahhhhaaaahhhhh” George’s eyes flutter as he melts under his owner while that cock rolls back and slides in. His open mouth goes into a very goofy smile as he Mark starts to gently hump him nice and slow “Ohhhhh George loves cock. George loves you, ohhhhhh”

“Oh Jesus” Mark flinches as his meat jumps inside George’s ass, squirting a fair amount of precum inside him. He holds onto him and starts to thrust “Keep talking, you banana-slut”

SPANK

“Oh!” George flinches as the spank turns him on more. His buttcheeks start to jiggle with each soft flap of Mark’s bare pelvis. “Fuck George bung-hole, George wanna fuck for moons! Ohhhh!”

“Uh, yeah, mmff, oh,” Mark slides his cock in and out over and over again. Seeing his childhood crush on the floor like this, begging to be bred, showing absolute devotion to him as his own personal jungle whore. This is everything Mark has ever longed for in his many hours of whacking off to Brendan Fraser crashing into trees or Tarzan plowing Milo from Atlantis.

“Uh! Oh! Ah! Heheh! Woo! Ahhaahh!” George goes cross-eyed as he’s fuck stupid over and over. His ass clenches and slurps on Marks rapid cock as his buttocks claps and slaps faster and faster. His balls flop and fly in circles below him as he happily takes the hard pounding. “George huge butt-slut, George needs to breed! Fuck George’s butt! OOoo OOhh AH!”

“Fuck yes, oh yeah” Mark hisses as he rolls his hips and hits George in rapid succession. His rod slides so easily in and out of George’s asshole “Fuck, I’m gonna cum.”

“OOH! Hoh, hoh!” George’s legs lock into position and angle his mount so his feet clutch the floor as he starts to fuck himself.

“Woo, whoa-hoh, aha” Mark staggers but holds himself as he smirks at his horny date. “Damn, Uncle Jack has you well trained, fuck” He grasps onto a vine to compose himself so that his Tarzan can bounce and shove his rear into him more and more.

“HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO!” George ooks and huffs loudly as he milks Mark’s member into overdrive, his own dick already bordering on a second orgasm.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!” Mark winces as the harsh intensity builds up in his scrotum as his pelvis is rocked forcefully back and forth. “Aw, AW there it is! Theeeere fucking isssss!” Mark’s back erects as his cock finally explodes with cum.

“AAAAHHHAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHH!” George howled the classic Tarzan-call as his meat also spurts out from having his anus flood from Mark’s semen.

“JeeEEEeeeSUUs Christ!” Mark proclaims as the primal gorilla shout makes him flinch like crazy. “Hoh, fuck.” He pulls out and shrugs off his shirt. The vines binding George turn off and the jungleman jumps right up!

“WOO! George LOVES fat cock!” He says bouncing on his feet, grinning like this is the best day of his life. “OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOOOOOH!” He caws as he pounds his muscular pecs with both fists like a gorilla while his manhood softens within seconds back into the safe curtain of his loincloth.

“Fuck, you are everything, man.” Mark huffs with disbelief. “Let’s go take a shower.”

“Ooh! George knows great place!” George grins as he immediately scoops Mark up in his beefy arms.

“Mmh!” Mark blushes hard as he his jungle lover carries him with ease “I love you, Uncle Jack.” He giggles as Tarzan escorts him to the bathroom.

Surprisingly enough, the bathroom was also dramatically remodeled. The marble tiles, walls, golden faucets and fixtures have been replaced by rocks, tropical moss and flowers, and the showerheads have all been reconstructed into free-flowing waterfalls.

George removes his loincloth and folds it neatly onto a dry stone while Mark just stares at his ass. Both muscular bubbles flex with each step and give a very subtle bounce with each step he takes. “Wow…” John’s tan is just PERFECT! Mark’s seen him around before, John always had a pale complexion. There are absolutely no tanlines at all! And his is so feral yet well-kept at shoulder-length! The loincloth will be a must anywhere else, but Mark is already getting aroused just from seeing his horny hero completely in the nude!

George glances and notices Mark checking him out. The goofy hero grins as he wags his hips left and right “Mark like what he sees?”

“I dooooo…” Mark nods.

“George work out every day.” His asscheeks flex to show the firm dimples on both mounds. His buns loosen back to round globes and flex a few times. “George get buttfuck every day.”

“Fuck that’s hot.” Mark comes up to him and puts his own fair-skin hands onto George’s broad back. He wraps his arms around him and presses his flaccid member into the supple divide of George’s rear while his hands go to rub along George’s rippling abs. There is quite the height difference between them—with Mark being average size and John being at least 2 feet taller

“Oooh” George dumbly ooks as his crack feels the very welcome presence of penis rub into him. His own dick perks a little just from the attention.

The two of them scrub up under one of the hot waterfalls and rinse off. Mark just can’t keep his hands off of George as the jungleman almost obliviously rubs the loofah all around his soft but thick muscles. George just smiles as he scrubs himself up until Mark’s fingers slip into his crack “OOOooo!” He jumps and laughs before turning around, only to be met on the mouth with a forceful tongue entry. “Gllk, mmmmmmhhhhhhhh” George’s eyes just flutter and roll up as Mark kisses him deeply and sensually with his big beefy arms dangling on the front what he slouches.

Mark moans and rubs George’s sides as he sucks on his tongue, feeling at his pecs and hugging his shoulders before he backed up and broke the kiss. “Haawwll… OOowaall… Haawllawwll” George just rolls his tongue and licks the air with his eyes closed before he blinked open and realized the kiss was done.

“Fuuuuck” Mark hisses as his hands roam onto George’s ample chest. “Yoooouuu are so fucking ripped.”

“O-Ooh…” George jumbled a little and arched his stomach as Mark also feels at his abs. “Woo, hoh boy… George is… Whew, hah…” He huffs as he flinches as Mark feels him up.

Mark looks down and scoff at George’s erection. His cock is already standing on edge. “Wow, you’re ready to go AGAIN?”

“George don’t know what’s going on with him, woo!” George shudders and thrusts his pelvis “George must’ve been bitten by a banana spider…”

“Yeah, after taking MY banana up your ass…” Mark grins as he goes in starts to make out with one of those thick, perky nipples.

“Oooo! Hoo-oo!” George staggers as Mark gets a tight hold onto his sides and glues his lip around his areola “A-Ahh… OooOOOooo” Mark pulls that teat with the hard suction of his lips and really yank into it with the sole pull of his cheeks and tongue. George’s cock curls up and points directly up as his muscles bulge with restraint “Haaaawwwwwhhhhh! MMMMmmm!” He shakes his head as his foot taps the floor “Suck George tits, suck George tits, suuuUUUuuck Geeeeoooorrr” George gasps and moans when Mark pops his lips off of that nipple and go to the other one.

“M-Mmmmm!” George’s lips seal as his hands seize onto the rocks behind him while the water above continues to cascade on the two of them. “Oo-oo-oo-HOO!” He ooks in heat as Mark starts to chew on his nipple. “AAAHHhhh! Hoohhoohhoohhoo!”

Mark just moans and pinch that nipple with his lips as he attempts to give a hickie on either rubber flesh nub. Glancing down, George’s cock is as hard as an I-beam while he alternates on either nipple.

“Heh, I am loving every fucking second of these.” Mark says as he then pinches both of George’s nipples with both hands.

“HOOOH!” George’s eyes bug out before he goes cross-eyed. “Ahhh! HaaahHHH! AAHHH!” With his mouth puckering ridiculously as Mark twists his teats, the jungle man thrashes on the spot as his pelvis rocks up and down while his manhood twitches with constant arousal. “George gonnnnnaaaaaaa!” His heavy balls draw up into their sac before he opens his mouth open wide “AAAWWWWAAAWWWAAAWWWWHHHHHHHHHH!” George roars out his Tarzan-call as his pole sends ropes of hot spunk flying up and squirting Mark’s toned chest, shoulder, and even painting on his abs.

“Whoa, damn!” Mark scoffs at the impressive orgasm that just sprung from the panting beast of a man before him. “Wasn’t that your THIRD orgasm?”

“Woo… Ooo… Ooo… George don’t know where that came from… Heh heh?” George shrugged and smiled with mild embarrassment.

While conditioning him to play the role of a slutty Tarzan, Jack had John shove a large buttplug daily without knowing he had his ass corked, take a specific array of vitamin and mineral supplements, and take on a bizarre workout routine so that John can recover after ejaculation almost immediately when he’s stimulated enough. Not only that, but doing so made John sensitive and ‘easy’. The only downside is that whenever Jack had a post-hypnotized conversation with John, it turns out John has picked up his old pitfall of premature ejaculation; something John had outgrown when he was in his 20’s. Nowadays, when he makes love to his wife, John can’t even last more than 3 minutes before getting wiped out.

“Dude. I love being able to do this to you.” Mark smiles as he gets in close.

“Oh? You like that George…” He glances down and back up. “Cums too easy?”

“Yeah, it’s hot.” Mark smiles as he reaches down and gets a firm handful of George’s butt.

“OooOOOOoo~” George’s posture shoots up for a second and grins widely at him.

“Fucking love how much a banana slut you are.”

“George am, George love cock so much” George goes in and holds Mark’s cheeks and goes in for a sloppy kiss. Mark pushes back and smooches him with a wet one. “George suck cock.” Kiss “George love butt” Smooch “George wanna fuck and cum.” He flat out licks Mark’s mouth. “George wanna, mmmhhhhaaall” He goes in for a very passionate French kiss at Mark’s mouth.

Mark grins as that monkey fucker breathes harshly through his nose and gropes him with his wild and strong hands. Even after just blowing his load, George just seems to get even more horny. His penis is already remaining in a state of perpetual chubby as the water washes down their bodies.

“Speaking of.” Mark grins as he parts the kiss. “How about you polish MY dick…” George’s eyes beamed at the very suggestion. “Then we go back to bed in there, and see how many times we can REALLY get wild.”

“Hoo HOO HOOO!” George ooks proudly as his fists rapidly pound his chest like an angry ape again before bounding on his feet. Without even much of an answer, George already drops to his knees and fists and shoves his face into Mark’s crotch.

“Ooh! Eh heh eheh!” Mark staggers as George starts to loudly slurp in random directions of Mark’s genitalia. “I guess THAT’S a yes, hahaha” George closes his eyes as he wiggles his tongue and bounces Mark’s balls around and takes both nuts into his mouth. “Oh fuck, you are fucking awesome at this.” Mark staggers and holding onto his hair.

George looks up and waggles his eyebrows playfully before his cheeks bulge and squirm while he juggles Mark’s loose bag around in his mouth. “Mmf! Fuck yes, good boy MMFF!” Tarzan tickles his dangers in circles and whips his head in cricles as he even seems to be attempting to suck off those nuts. His lips push and pull around his delicate apparatus.

Several minutes later, Mark is on the green velvet bed completely naked while George wears his trusty loincloth and bobbing his head up and down on Mark’s hard dong. He snorts thickly while his fists plant onto the thick mattress as he flexes his biceps as he blows Mark thoroughly. While

“Oh my God. Mmmmhhh” Mark groves his hips and pushes his dick in and out of the warm, wet velvet of George’s mouth. George’s head just about jumps up and down on that cocks, milking that meat for all it’s worth. He pops it out to tickle the the underside with the tip of his tongue and give it long, broad licks before shooting down to scoop his balls up into his maw and letting them roll out before he drags his juicy lips up back to slurp his lips back around head of that cock and start sucking him again.

“Oh yeah, oh yes, oh yeah, mmmfff” Mark squirms as he starts to feel another climax rising to the occasion “Oh fuck, here it comes, here it comes, oh God”

“MRRmmhh!” George shoves his mouth into Mark’s modest bush and goes for a deep throat.

“OH! Oh fuck, that’s it, there you have it, OH!” Mark’s legs lock around George’s body and his hands hold his head in place. George’s tongue wrap and swims around that rod relentlessly for Mark’s hot load, not giving in until he gets that thick elixir down his throat. “Gk! Ugh!” Mark winces before he finally cums right into George’s mouth. “Ohhh! Uh! NNH! Hoh!”

George’s cheeks puff from that penis spewing that savory spunk right into him. Mark drops down and pants loudly as his Tarzan gulps down every drop. His Adam’s Apple rolls up and down as he drinks that thick milk and slurps off of that dick.

“Okay now. Do me.” Mark smirks. George’s head shoots right up, like a puppy seeing a new toy.

“George fuck butt???”

“George fuck butt.”

“Oo-HOO!” George woops and hops up onto his feet. Mark moans and smiles as he reaches under his knees and pulls his legs up and back to present his pristine butthole to the horny horny gorilla man. George strokes his cock with lube before he rears up to his owner. “George so horny, he do you long time~” He grins.

“That’s good.” Mark smirks evilly “Because you’re not allowed to pull out until I get hard again.”

George pauses just when his dick’s glands kiss Mark’s hole. He looks at him hesitantly at him “… George no stop?”

“Not till I say so. Jungle boy.” Mark smirks. George gulps nervously but he nods.

“George got it” He then puts both fists on either side of Mark and pushes inward. “Oooo-whooOOaaoOoo!”

“Ghh” Mark winces as his sphincter starts to burn. He’s normally a top, really. But he’s always wanted to have a big wild feral jungleman huffing over him. The lube is at least helping with insertion.

“Hoooooohohohohohohohhhhhh” George goes cross-eyed again as he hilt’s Mark’s ass, “Hoo hoo OOP!” His buttcheeks clench under his loincloth as his cock tenses inside him. Mark grins as George bites his lip and his muscles firm with effort.

“What’s the matter, Tarzan?” Mark says with a cocky smirk “You look like you’re holding something back.”

“Whew, whew, whew” George huffs harshly like he’s lifting something heavy. Now that’s he’s prone to premature ejaculation, holding himself together while not being allowed to leave Mark’s butthole is somewhat daunting to say the least. “G-G-George great! George fine…”

“Okay. Then you won’t mind if I get comfortable then.” Mark smiles as he rests his legs on George’s shoulders.

“GHHH!” George’s fingers dig into the bed as his cock screams with anticipation.

“MMmmmhhh~” Mark rolls his butt into that cloth-tarped crotch as George dares not move. “You know, I’m a top? But your dick is just small enough to fit nicely inside me.”

“OoooOOOoooOOOoooOOO!” George whines and struggles as his balls tingle furiously. “Nonononono!” His eyes clench shut before his hips start to buck into Mark “AAAAAHHAAHHHhahaaaaaaahh!” His Tarzan-howl was a bit weaker this time. Mark scoffs as he looks down, feeling the hot fluid was deep inside him.

“Ohhhhhhhhh” George starts to slide his cock back, but Mark’s calf goes down and presses on his rump, “Ah ah ah.” Mark snickers at George’s fretful face “You can’t pull out until I’m hard again.” He reaches down and starts to flop and fondle is very soft peen and tender balls around “Does THIS look hard to you?”

“Noooooooo” George whines as he pulls back a bit and shoves back in. “GHHHhhh… A-Ahhh! … GGeeehh! George cock tender!”

“Oh here, lemme help you.” Mark smirks as he puts his legs around Tarzan’s hips and starts to fondle his plush pecs.

“Ho-ooo~” George huffs and pants as those fingers graze over his nipples. “Ooohh… Mmmm… Hoohoohoo!” In seconds, George starts to hump Mark’s ass in a better rhythm. “OoooOOOOOOOoooo~!” He ooks smugly as his eyes cross again as Mark twists his nipples. “Milk George teats, yeah! Aw yeah! MMM!”

“Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh nice, mmmff!” Mark’s body bounces from each thrust “Okay, this actually feels great.” Mark moans as he continues to grab and massage George’s pillow-like pecs. His thumbs and index knuckles roll and pull on those thick nipples, with each press on either one refilling the monkey man’s libido.

“Huuf, huuf, huuf, huuf” Now George rears himself properly and starts to really bury his dick into Mark’s ass. “HuuAWH! HuuAWH! HuuAWH!” He exclaims in his primal lust before he shoves his face onto Mark’s mouth. Mark grabs his head and rolls his jaw to let Tarzan pour his tongue down his throat. George humps and bumps his pelvis rapidly into more and more.

“Uh, uh, uh, uh, oh yeah” Mark moans as he bounces and jerks on the bed thrust after thrust. He lays back and swoons as the beefy monkey man towers over him. His torso rages with heat as he pummels his cock away into Mark’s asshole, his manly tits dancing in unison with every mad thrust, his ‘butt-flap’ patting softly on his rear as his meat plows deeply into Mark.

“Uh-oh.” George loses his horny dominance suddenly after a couple of minutes of fucking him “Uh-oh! Oh no!” He stops humping Mark and clenches his jaw.

“Hahahahaha what? About to blow again?” Mark sneers as he starts to flex and roll his anus, massaging the lodged meat inside of him.

“Mark no fuck! No! Maaaaark!” George whines and erects his back as his member goess balls-deep into him again “AaawwwaaawwwwwaaawwwhhhhHH!” George once again roars pitifully as his cock goes berserk into the deep confines of his lover. His cum spurts around from Mark’s asshole as he over flows.

All of the ravenous pounding finally makes Mark’s dick start to perk up after 10 minutes of George topping him. But Mark decided to move the party back to the waterfall. George happily carries him back to the subterranean bath.

The night goes on with these two.

Back in the waterfall area, George sits on Mark’s lap in the boiling hot tub and rides his dong and hooting like a wild baboon. After that, Tarzan asked for a ‘Baboon Butt’ and excitedly bent himself over a rock to get the most severe spanking of his life. And after making both asscheeks as red as cherries, Mark films a small clip of him twerking and clapping those rosy red buns.

At some point, George spend an entire hour just sucking on Mark’s cock and licking in his ass alone. He literally says he can’t stop craving the taste of penis and starving but Mark’s buttcrack. Mark just laid on the bed and enjoyed his childhood hero eating him out, deep-throating his thick manhood, and tossing those balls on his lips.

Night time, and Jack walks down the hall of his private suite, “Jeez, never thought Mark would ever be here this late. Even when we fool around, he always heads home by this time.” He goes to the door and inputs his PIN to open the door.

The room is a lot more humid than it was hours ago. Jack already smells the thick aroma of musk, steam, and semen around the jungle-styled suite. He looks around and smirks as he sees the bed. Of course, the sheets are in complete disarray, stained by male fluids. John ‘Tarzan’ Howl is snoring out with his legs splayed out and his cum-covered dick drooping lazily on his thighs while his cum-saturated loincloth is on his abs. And there’s Mark sleeping with his head on John’s thick pec like a pillow with his arms wrapped around that sculpted set of abs, also completely naked.

“That’s cute.” Jack mused. He checks his watch and chuckles as the time tells him he needs to get back to his schedule. “I’ll just let them sleep. Maybe I’ll even come back in the morning and see how Tarzan fucks like.” He gently closes the door and leaves.

“Happy Birthday, Mark.”