The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is copyright © 2000 Dreams Jennifer and may not be redistributed for profit.

The Boss

Part III

“GABRIEL!” I shouted, knowing it was useless. “COME BACK!” He was gone. I inhaled deeply and tried to calm myself. The panic induced fluttering in my stomach decreased slightly, but I was still jittery. I didn’t know what I should do next. ‘DAMN IT!’ I thought. I still couldn’t believe he had left me here like this. What the fuck was I supposed to do now? The more I thought about it, the more pissed off I became. I absolutely positively was NOT going to stay here! I looked around carefully. The room had no doors and no windows-just the elevator. Maybe I could find the hidden panel Gabriel had used to open it. I felt carefully around the door. After about 20 minutes, cursing my own ineptitude I gave up. Knowing it was there irritated me, but I had also seen that it was a fingerprint scanner, and even if I did find it, I wasn’t betting much that mine would open it.

The panic was rising up again. Ok, ok. I just had to think. Everything was going to be fine. I needed to figure out a plan. I scanned the room in desperation. Maybe the walls could be broken. I started by pushing against each leather panel to see if there was any yield. Nothing. As I moved around the room, from panel to panel, my pushing became increasingly desperate. Maybe someone could hear me. I began to yell as loud as I could. The room was extremely well insulated and all sound, including my cries, were dampened. Finally, I took a running leap from the platform by the elevator and hurled myself as hard as I could into the wall. I fell down, sore, frustrated, but mostly just tired.

Some time passed. I moved over to the ‘bed’ and tried to think. It was Friday night. I had cancelled my plans for the weekend knowing that my agitated state would have made me a less than affable companion. I wouldn’t be missed until at least Monday, IF anyone happened to remember that I wasn’t planning to work at home that day. Even then, I had never mentioned Gabriel or any of our brief encounters to anyone, and I had never set foot in this store before today. I could think of nothing that would trace me back to where I was. Nothing.

I wondered if I would die here. I felt like the stupidest person on earth. A single tear fell from my eye as I mourned my own death.

More time passed. I retraced all of the conversations I had had with Gabriel, the flirting I had done, the things I had said that I wanted, the instructions he had given me and how badly I had flubbed them up. I remembered how he had handed me that little pill telling me it was his final act of kindness. I had taken it automatically, never considering the possibility of actually introducing some unknown chemical into my system. But now, I wondered... If they wanted to kill me it certainly wouldn’t be difficult under the current circumstances, and god knew what they would do to me before that point? If this pill WAS going to kill me, maybe it would be better just to get it over with. I retrieved it from the floor where I had dropped it earlier. It was so small, so benign looking. I considered it, rolled it in my fingers, thought better of it, then changed my mind again. In an act more of hopelessness than bravery I swallowed it.

I went to couch where Gabriel had sent me earlier and waited for the effects to kick in. Nothing was happening. I lay back, looking up. I felt as if he were still watching me. I began to replay the scene I had gone through earlier with him in this same position. Why hadn’t he just fucked me? Why had he demanded that I make myself feel good? I thought about the moment our eyes had locked together and the sweetness that had begun to blossom. My body began to respond to the memory of it and I let my hand start to replay the event. As I slid a single finger inside myself, I realised how wet I was. And then I realised how horny I was. I started to imagine what I would do when-IF Gabriel came back and asked me to fuck myself for him again. I imagined how I would do it slowly and thoroughly and then try to tempt him to fuck me himself. God, that sounded good. I let my other hand stroke my breasts, first one and then the other. I imagined how it would feel to have his hands pinching them, squeezing them. I imagined how he would kiss, expertly, firmly. I felt ready for his return, I felt sure I would please him this time. I knew I shouldn’t touch myself now, because I had to save myself for his return. I shoved my hands under my thighs. I could barely keep still I was so turned on. My pussy felt swollen and I was slightly breathless. With every passing moment, the ache was becoming stronger and more insistent. My nipples were hardened and sore and I imagined him squeezing them, sucking them, pulling the ache out. It was becoming truly horrible, and all I could think about was Gabriel fucking me. Hard. My breathing was becoming shallow. The ache from my crotch was spreading into my thighs, my knees, my chest. Knowing how close he had been just hours ago and how stubborn I had been was giving me that same aching empty feeling in my head. I was reaching my breaking point. I wasn’t going to be able to hold out much longer. Just at the moment when my resolve had reached it’s last frontier, I heard movement from the elevator. It was coming down!!

I ran over to the front of the door and got quickly to my knees. My heart was pounding with excitement. The door opened.

The smile fell from my face. This wasn’t Gabriel! These were two guards I had never seen before. One of them started toward me with purpose. I knew what was coming and as a flash of anticipation twitched in my crotch, the last little voice of reason cried out “NO!” I bolted to other side of the room and jumped into the alcove with the sofa. I grabbed the arm of the sofa with all my strength as he came toward me. There was little question of his intentions. As he quickly approached, I tried not to let my eyes slip to his crotch. Goddamnit! Why the fuck did I have to be so horny? I had to fight this. I could not let this stranger fuck me! He had steel in his eyes as he reached me. “NO!” I screamed at him. “Leave me alone. I’m not for you. I’m Gabriel’s!”

He picked me up, kicking and screaming, over his shoulder. I pounded on his back with all my strength. He carried me to the bed and dropped me on to it. Before I could get up, he pinned my legs with his own and pulled my wrists behind my back. As I felt him binding them together with cloth, I knew it was over. I stopped struggling. He pulled me onto the floor so that I was kneeling, legs parted, facing the wall, with my stomach and tits pressed against the top of the bed. I began to understand its unusual height.

“You want to go first?” My attacker asked the other guard, who had been placidly watching the entire scene from the other sofa.

“Nah. I’ll finish her off.” He said smugly. ‘Oh god.’ I thought, two of them. There was an immediate throb from my crotch. The idea of two hard cocks going at me right now was making me squirm with need. Fuck. There was no time to rationalise. He was behind me, I heard him unzipping his pants. “God, make it all stop.” I heard myself think.

“It’s time to get to know some of your elders,” He growled, “and to learn a little respect.” He shoved my thighs further apart with his knee and I braced myself for his entry. My breath quickened as I felt the head of his cock resting against the hole of my cunt. I felt him positioning. Then all of a sudden, he plunged it in full force. I cried out as pleasure exploded through my body. I had needed it so badly I could hardly even think straight. Now, with him inside me, whoever he was, I didn’t give a shit if he was technically raping me or not. I had to have as much of him as he could give me. He pulled out and shoved back in and I started bucking in rhythm, moving forward as he moved back and moving back as he moved forward, trying to get every last bit of him. I felt his cock pounding, hard, against the very deepest part of me, and every time it hit, it sent out a delicious wave of pain and pleasure through my entire body. My head was swimming with it and all could see when I closed my eyes was a sea of black and red. My tits were pressing and rubbing against the cool leather of the bed and I deeply breathed in the scent of him. I was moaning almost without knowing it. I felt his cock harden, and I tried not to cry out as I felt him pull out and shoot onto my ass. I opened my eyes. I wasn’t ready to stop but I began to remember, with some undercurrent of horror, what was really happening. Yeah, I need the shit fucked out of me, but I didn’t want them to know it-if that was possible.

“She’s all yours.” Number one said. He moved away. Moments later, number two took his place. He moved into me slowly and my breath caught as he gently pushed deeper. He paused for a moment, still, inside of me, and I used every bit of willpower I had to keep from moving on him. He stroked the inside of my arms, wrist to elbow, sending shivers down my spine , and then he untied my wrists. I stretched my arms in front of me and supported myself up on my elbows.

Then he began, fucking me and riding me. Harder and harder. Oh god, the feeling. The amazing fucking pleasure. Too much pleasure. More than I could endure. I needed to get through this without coming. If I came, then they would know I had wanted it all along. They would know I was a slut. I wasn’t a slut. I couldn’t be a slut. I wasn’t a fucking slut. But I needed it so badly. No, I had to hold out. It was my last hope. Nothing could be as humiliating as coming after this kind of treatment. But god, he just kept fucking me, pounding in and out, holding my hips, fucking me, riding me, taking me and taking me. I felt the warm sweetness beginning to swirl from deep deep down and start spreading like honey, out and around, sweet and thick. I knew there was little I could do. He was riding me with all of his might now and I was taking it and taking it and taking it. I could feel his tempo changing and I thought he might be about to come off first, but instead he reached around and began fingering my pussy. I cried out in a confusion of want and frustration but all I could do was ride the wave I was on. He fucked me faster and faster and as he rubbed my swollen clit I could feel myself crossing over. The orgasm screamed through my body and I arched my back and pressed hard against him, locked in place but wanting him, needing him to keep moving until it was through. He slowed his pace and then I felt his body become still against mine as his penis began to throb. He came inside of me as the throbbing of my own pussy began to subside, and as he pulled out, I collapsed.

“What do you think of yourself now?” Number one said. I looked up at him, unable to think, or even really feel. I was just too overwhelmed by everything. Number two patted my head and sort smiled as they walked away. I slipped into an exhausted and restless sleep.

I was being carried on the upraised hands of a thousand blank faces. I was naked and they were moving me steadily towards some unknown place. I could feel the press of their fingers on my skin. I could hear their voices and smell their mingled stench and perfume. I was confused. I tried to speak, but I couldn’t hear my own voice. Ahead, I could see a clearing in the crowd and I suddenly knew that was where they were taking me. Rising slightly above the heads of the masses, was a small, white, circular platform and I watched as they erected me onto it. I stood there, staring out into the crowd, unable to distinguish even a single individual, and the crowd began to chant. I looked up and directly above me, falling, slowly, from the sky was a large glass tube. I continued to stand there, feeling their eyes upon me, waiting for the tube to finish its descent. It enclosed me, trapping me behind thick glass on a plain white stand in a sea of faceless people. All my senses were lost. The crowd became a shadow, and I couldn’t hear, I couldn’t feel, I couldn’t smell, I couldn’t think. I stood and stared into the nondescript, silent, murky movements of the crowd and I saw, finally, far in the distance, high above the crowd, the steady beating approach of a great white bird. Through the haze of nobody, only the eagle could be seen. I watched his approach and as he drew near, I saw that it was Gabriel, coming to me with great white wings. He landed on the platform on the other side of the glass and his face was all that I could see. “Jennifer”, I heard him whisper, and he put the palm of his hand against the glass. I tried to speak, but I still had no voice and I put my hand to his, feeling only the cold of what was between. I couldn’t reach him. I began to cry.

I woke up to the sound of my own voice and looked blankly around, disoriented. The slow realisation of where I was and what had happened crept back into my consciousness. I felt a flash of guilt, but that seemed wrong. No, it was something else that I couldn’t identify. The guilt was habit, the feeling of strangeness was real. Now that its effects were over, I realised how heavily the drug had affected me. Had I been raped? No, just rapt. I felt numb now, and still. My mind was quiet. I stood up and stretched. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed that something was different. On the left wall, one of the panels was ajar.

End Part III