The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is copyright © 2000 Dreams Jennifer and may not be redistributed for profit.

The Boss

Part II

The door slid open. I looked through into an narrow oval room that was virtually empty. The walls were composed of wide vertical panels covered in what appeared to be grey leather. The floor was the same steel grey and looked to be made of similar material. In the centre of the floor was a colourful leather circle formed by eight long triangles, each in various shades of burgundies and greys, whose tips met in the centre. The pattern looked like the last rays of a dying sun.

There were only three notable pieces in the room. At the farthest end was a sort of oval bed, about 2 feet high and made from the same material as the floor, and on either side of the room, facing each other, were a pair of overstuffed leather couches, sunken into two round alcoves. The room was lit by small recessed lights in the ceiling.

I felt Gabriel’s hand pushing lightly at the centre of my back and I stepped out of the elevator onto a platform roughly the size of the “bed” on the other end of the room. The room was slightly cold and felt barren.

“Shoes off.” Gabriel said. I unzipped and removed my boots. “Step down.” He said. I stepped off the platform and was immediately struck by the strange material on the floor. I couldn’t guess at what it was. It was similar to leather, a little slicker perhaps, and was stretched over a thin layer of what felt like firm gel. The end result was a rather soft floor that held the impression of each foot step for a second or two.

As the elevator door slid shut, I felt a brief and dreadful shudder of finality.

“Jennifer, look at me.” Gabriel said. I turned around to face him. “From this point forward,” he continued, “your education begins. You must try to let go of the preconceptions you had in the past and accept what you are told from now on, even when you might not agree. You are my student now, and I am your teacher. Do you understand?”

This sounded pretty cliché so far and I wasn’t convinced, but I managed a weak “yes”.

He didn’t look pleased. “Jennifer, get on your knees.” I tried to keep a straight face as I kneeled. Honestly, it all seemed a bit silly. He was a big guy and especially of late seemed relatively forceful, but my image of him as ‘Gabriel, the sweet security guard’ was still very hard to let go of. Nevetheless, I didn’t want to piss him off to the point of sending me back out into the city, as confused and unfulfilled as before, so I tried to play along as best I could.

“Let’s start with a couple of simple rules.” He said as I looked up at him. “First, you are to call me Sir.” I choked back a laugh. “Second, unless otherwise instructed, you should never allow your head to be higher than mine.”

I bit my lip and lowered my eyes trying desperately not to laugh. Of course, as tall as he was, it wouldn’t be hard to keep my head lower than his...unless he was sitting. But what if he lay down? Well, I’d cross that bridge when I came to it. This ‘Sir’ business was a little much and I couldn’t imagine really saying it without giggling. I tried not to look like I felt and took a slow breath to recompose myself before looking at him.

“Clear?” He asked.

“Yes...Sir.” I replied, straight faced, avoiding his eyes.

He stepped down and walked past me to the other side of the room. “We’re going to begin slowly.” He said. “Stand up and come here.” I did as he said, wondering what ‘lesson’ he had planned. He sat down on one of the sofas and I stood in front of him. Shit! My head was higher than his, I quickly fell to my knees. I couldn’t quite read his look-some cross of disappointment, sadness and amusement. Strange combination. He shook his head slightly. “Stand up.” He said. I did so. “Jennifer, you must really try. Let go of your other thoughts, let go of your judgements, and focus completely on the task at hand. If you can’t do this, I’m wasting my time.” My stomach sunk slightly, and I tried very hard to listen to him completely.

“I want you to remove your clothes and then sit in the sofa facing me.” Well, here it was. I knew it was coming, but somehow I thought he would just do it himself, or something. Somehow, removing my own clothes seemed a lot harder than having them forcibly removed. I balked, but then forced myself to start. I removed the most obvious article first, my top. I pulled it off over my head and dropped it on the floor. It wasn’t so bad. I had on a black velvet bra that covered about as much as a bikini top. I reached up under my skirt and pulled down the tights, I balanced on each leg as I removed them. Next, I unzipped the back of my skirt, let it fall and stepped out of it. Now I was feeling pretty exposed. Just my bra and panties. The chill in the room was quite noticeable. I tried to remind myself that I had stood on the beach in front of hundreds without pause many times before, and that it was just social conditioning that made me so uncomfortable. It didn’t work. I felt cold, inside and out. I also didn’t want to finish the job. I hesitated but the look on his face convinced me to go on. I unhooked the back of my bra and released my tits. They sprung forward ever so slightly and I watched Gabriel watching them. I started to feel slightly irritated at this little game he was playing, but I quickly pushed the thought away. Finally, I pushed down my panties and with a final sigh, I stepped out of them. Funny, if I could have had just a bra or just a pair of panties on I would have been fine. But, somehow, being completely naked was just about intolerable. I hated it, but I wasn’t going to let him see that. I straightened my shoulders and turned around to walk to the sofa that faced him. I felt his eyes on my ass and hoped he liked it. I sat down on the sofa and waited for his next request.

“Ok,” He said, “now I want you to pleasure yourself.” I was stunned. Of all the things that had crossed my mind-giving him head, doing some sort of little dance, fucking him-I was the least prepared for this. I was horrified. I wasn’t sure I could do it. I began by rubbing my tits. I felt nothing. I was just going through the motions like I’d seen in the porn movies. I tried to think about what he would want to see. Maybe I could fake a good show. I lay back on the couch and spread my bent knees. I really didn’t like the idea of showing him my pussy, but I let my hand move down to my crotch and spread the lips a little. I had some residual wetness from before, but I wasn’t feeling very aroused.

“Make yourself feel good.” He said with a slight edge in his voice.

“I’m trying.” I said quickly. God, this was frustrating. I glanced at him, he was staring at me.

“What?” he said. I remembered the ‘rules’ and softened my tone, “I’m trying, Sir.” I said. He continued to watch me intensely. He definitely didn’t look pleased. I had the sense that I was really fucking up. I decided to look into his eyes this time, hoping it might help. For a brief moment as our eyes locked together, I felt as if I were sinking into him deeper and deeper until I was simply an extension of something inside him. My hand began to move from my hole to my clitoris, my hole to my clitoris, moving the wetness up and feeling the warmth beginning to build and spread. Then I blinked and the moment was broken.

All the warmth fled from me and I was left feeling like a fool. I felt embarrassed and strange. This was not a thing to share with a virtual stranger, not even a lover. This was private. This belonged to me and no matter how hard I tried, I could not share this with him. It irritated me that he had even asked. I felt suddenly sure that he was setting me up to fail and it was working. I felt like shit. I began to get pissed. I felt hollow and stupid and realised suddenly what it was that I was doing.

This was definitely the stupidest thing I had ever done. It went way beyond drinking too much at a party and saying too much to strangers. It went way beyond every foolish mistake I had ever made. The dream like quality that this little adventure had carried earlier was gone and I was painfully jerked back to reality.

“Look,” I said. “I can’t do this. I’m sorry. This was all a mistake. I really ...um, I really screwed up. I’m really sorry. I just can’t. I have to go.” I began to move toward my things.

He looked at me with that same unreadable expression and said in a neutral tone, “I’m afraid it’s a little late for that.” He sighed as he moved off the sofa and gathered up my clothes. I looked at him in disbelief. “I obviously erred in my judgement of you. You’re not quite as ready as I had thought. I expected too much of you too soon.”

There were many thoughts colliding now. The sound of sincere disappointment in his voice pained me. The idea that it was ‘too late’ concerned me and I was still reeling from the extreme exposure I had just felt on the sofa. I felt like crying and had no idea what to do next. I waited for him to hand me my clothes. He stood there, it seemed, thinking.

“Well,” he said, “we’ll have to take a step back and resume instruction at a later time when you’re more prepared to give of yourself. I’m very sorry we have to do this. I had hoped it wouldn’t be necessary, but, there’s nothing more to do.” He began to walk toward the elevator and I suddenly realised he intended to leave me, naked, in this cold and barren room. He stepped onto the platform.

“No!” I yelled and ran toward him. “Don’t leave me here! Please, Gabriel.” In a state of panic I reached for my clothes. He grabbed my wrist with his free hand and twisted it slightly. Pain shot up my arm. “OW!” I cried out. I couldn’t believe he would do this to me. “Kneel!” he barked. I stared at him and fell to my knees as he released my wrist. “If you EVER treat me with such disrespect again, I will be forced to punish you in such a way that you will not be capable of forgetting the rules! I don’t want to hurt you Jennifer, but if this keeps up, I will be left with no choice. You are not leaving here until we decide you are ready, and the more you resist, the worse you will make it for yourself. I told you that I was kind, but my kindness only extends so far. For the good of us both, behave. You were warned that this would be difficult but you told me that you were ready. You are committed now, and you must be prepared to work.”

I felt hopeless and desperate. Large tears began to quietly spill from my eyes. I looked at down, feeling my nakedness, feeling the yielding floor beneath me.

When he saw how upset I was, his eyes took on a softer expression. “I will make this a little easier for you.” He put his hand into his jacket pocket and pulled out a tiny white pill. “Take this.” He said. With that he reached out and touched the wall by elevator and the door slid open. He stepped in and turned to watch me as the door quietly closed.