The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Book of Slaves

Answers

I woke up half naked and faced down on the bed. Jessica was nowhere to be seen and there were no traces of her in the room. I dressed up and sat and the edge of the bed looking at my right hand; which was no longer burning, but back to the normal black ink. I went to the studio where I found the book, door still locked.

I opened the room and turned on a few candles. I stared at the book for a few minutes. Whatever was happening to me was because of this book, so I decided that I should at least read it to figure out whatever was happening to me. I opened it this time without anything out of the ordinary happening. There was a picture in the first page of a young man in a suit that would have looked normal maybe one or two centuries ago; I assumed it was Sebastian Rose, since we did looked alike.

The next page was titled “Owners” and there was a short list of names on it. Sebastian’s name was first, followed by seven other men all bearing the “Rose” last name. I found only two names that weren’t named Rose, which seemed odd, but I couldn’t figure out why they were there. I also found my dad’s name near the bottom of the list, but I didn’t find it surprising since I assumed this had been his book once. What did shocked me was seeing my own name right below my father’s… Did my father wrote it before he died? It might have been a plausible theory, if not for the fact that all the names were written in exactly the same handwriting.

There were maybe sixteen or eighteen names on the first page. Nothing compared to the list of hundreds of names there were written on the next five pages. This list was called “Slaves” and it was filled with all sorts of names of both men and women. Near the end, but followed by several others, a name caught my eye: Jessica Rose.

If I hadn’t been as freaked out as I was, I might have found it funny to see Jessica’s name on a list titled “Slaves”, because if I knew one thing about my stepmom is that she didn’t belonged to anyone; even if she were covered in chains, she’d find a way to control the situation in her favor.

Next to the lists of names there was what I recognized after having looked at it for several minutes as a dictionary. I might have seen it before if it wasn’t written in Latin. I might be studying to be an engineer, but I’m a fluent Spanish speaker and I saw a bit of Latin in High School, so I wasn’t completely helpless, but it took me almost ten minutes to translate a single line: “Adbu: The six pointed star of power, used by men and demons alike.”

At least now I knew the name of the tattoo I wore. Driven by desire to learn more, I stayed translating the dictionary, realizing that it was more a translator than a dictionary, since there were words that were described by just other Latin words, like: slave, slaver, blood, demon or dead.

After an hour I heard Jessica arrived. I hadn’t even finished half the page. I stood up and walked out, closing the door behind me. I heard Jessica was telling Marie to go do her homework and barely a few seconds later I saw her from the stairs.

“Slept well?” Jessica asked as if nothing had happened. She was wearing a strapless blue dress now.

I didn’t answered. How could she act so normally? She sighed, then walked towards me and wrapped her hands around my waist. “What’s wrong?” she asked innocently while she unbuckled my pants.

I hadn’t forgotten how crazy she looked while we were having sex. I tried not to show my fear, and luckily I didn’t have to stay there very long as the house’s doorbell rang. “I’ll go get that.” She said awfully nicely. Maybe it was crazy, but even in the madness of this situation I was starting to like her beyond just how bloody sexy she was and more because of her strong personality.

I followed Jessica down the stairs and saw her open the door, but didn’t see who was outside. “Is Jason here?” asked angrily a woman’s voice I knew too well. She was my mother.

“Nice to see you too Veronica” Answered Jessica. I knew she was being sarcastic, but there was no hint of it on her voice. Veronica entered the house without paying attention to Jessica and caught my eye.

“Oh! I’m sorry” she said while she appeared to be judging me. Only then did I remembered Jessica had just unbuckled my pants. Veronica turned towards Jessica and said “I didn’t want to interrupt anything…”

I rushed towards her as she started to leave. “Mom! Wait!” I shouted as I grabbed her wrist. I felt the same burning sensation I’d feel when I first touched the book, but it wasn’t me burning, it was my mother, and it was I doing the burning; burning all of her and through her, but there were no flames, and she showed no sign of pain in the seconds it lasted.

She looked at me astonished, not getting what had just happened. Then Jessica started to laugh like it was the funniest thing in the world. “OH MY GOOOD! You just marked your own mother!” she laughed with her hands on her stomach.

“Get out” I told my confused mom and didn’t wait to see her leave. I grabbed Jessica by the neck with my left hand and pushed her against the wall.

“What?” she barked at me. “Is it my fault now?”

“Drop it Jessica, time for you to answer a few things” I growled at her. She grinned at that.

“Or what?” she asked. I pushed her dress up to her waist, revealing her Adbu. “All right, all right” she said, suddenly scare to death. “Just calm down.”

I dropped her neck and took a step back. “Start talking” I ordered.

“Ok, I’ll tell you everything I know” she said defensively. “But I only know what I’ve figured out myself, your father never talked about this, not to me at least… Mike was a slaver, from what I could tell all your family has been slavers, but it’s not normal, it’s as if you’ve made a pact with the devil or something, because anyone you touch with that tattoo turns into your slaves. You already know the pain it can cause, but it does other things too… it makes you… better.”

“What do you mean?”

“Mike used to enslave other men and nothing happened to them, but that was just business. Once he used it in our gardener and it made him stronger, he could work for hours without breaking a sweat. When he placed the mark on me… it made me prettier…sexier, but it also made much more fertile. It sort of adjusts to what you need out of the person.”

“Is that it?” I asked, knowing she was keeping something from me. She gave a small nod. “What about the book?”

“I don’t know anything about that book, he didn’t even let me inside that room.” She said, and I knew she was keeping something. “He called it the book of slaves…”

“You are not telling me something” I accused her. She looked deep into my eyes and I knew that I wasn’t going to get it out of her even if I tortured her. I showed her my Adbu and took a step forward.

“Alright!” she screamed while pushing all her body away from me. Just how horrible was the pain from the mark? “But you’ve got to promise never to use it on me”

“Use what?”

“Promise me” she said firmly.

“I promise” I said. She looked as if she didn’t believe me, but then she gave in.

“Sometimes he spoke in a different language… it wasn’t human, but it…it controlled you” she said half scared I wasn’t going to keep my word. She was talking about those words on the book I’d been translating.

“You guys are crazy” said my mom. I thought she’d left. If Jessica was telling me the truth, then I could get my mom to go. One of the few words I’d managed to translate was “Leave”, so I said it as I thought it was pronounced. For a moment nothing happened, but then my mother walked out without questioning.

I turned towards Jessica surprised by this ability. She looked frighten I was going to use it on her, but I was going to stick to my word. “I’m hungry” I said simply said.

“I’ll cook you something right away” she answered relieved and headed towards the kitchen.

I walked up right behind her and grabbed her breast. She didn’t even react, she just stood still. This wasn’t the Jessica I was used to…and I didn’t like it. “I meant it” I said, realizing that she was afraid of pissing me off. It too her a moment to accept it, but then she was back to her normal self.

“Well then get your hands off me” she said, removing my hands from her.

“Come on…” I begged her. “I want you”

“You already had me today…Twice.”

I moved a hand up her legs and started fingering her pussy. She was wet already. Jessica didn’t react to it, or maybe she showed it in her face and I just couldn’t see it. I raised her dress and penetrated her. She let out a weak moan.

I started stroking her, more gentle this time. Then I kissed her neck, smelling her deadly perfume again from her hair. She wasn’t complaining this time, and I could tell by the panting in her breath that she was enjoying it. I took her boobs and started squeezing them.

“You are hurting me” she moaned. I didn’t care. “Stop Jason…”

I didn’t answered. Then she contracted every muscle on her vagina again, causing me a similar pain to the last time, but this time I could pull out in time. She turned around and sat on the kitchen, legs spread wide like a gymnastic.

“We can do this the easy way, or we can do this the hard way” she seductively said while taking out her boobs. “If you are gentle with me, I’ll be gentle with you.” I reached for her boobs again, this time actually listening to her. “You want to suck on them?” she asked, to which I didn’t answer, I just took one and started sucking from it.

I entered her again and she wrapped her arms around me in a strong hug. She climbed on top of me and started jumping on my cock. “OH GOD!” she yelled “Dear, I love you cock Jason!”

I could tell she was trying not to be loud, probably because Marie was just upstairs. I laid her down on the floor as we fucked like real lovers, exchanging kisses and licking each other with passion while I penetrated her womb over and over. She was giggling again, and it turned me on to see her like that. I pulled out after half an hour or so and she quickly placed her mouth around my cock just seconds before ejaculating.

“You are getting better at this” she said after swallowing my cum. She stood up and whispered in my ear “Now get out and let me cook.”

Milk and Power

I slept that night with Jessica, lost in an endless round of pleasure, but next morning I woke up and she was gone. I remember her saying something about a parents meeting she had to attend to, but when I came down I saw she’d left me some breakfast ready in the kitchen.

I went up to the studio afterwards and locked myself in with the book. I stayed there for a few hours going through the dictionary. It was a very simple language actually, the hard part was translating the Latin, but once I’d done that, the words seemed to fixe themselves on my mind.

After a while I went to my mother’s house. We needed to talk, I needed to explain her what had happened the day before, but more importantly: I needed her to keep quiet about it. It took me a few minutes to get there on my dad’s Ferrari.

The house looked empty. My sisters were both at school and college at this time of the day, which was a blessing, since I really didn’t want them involved in this. It took me a moment, but I finally found my mom on her bedroom…legs spread wide.

She was sitting on her bed totally naked, laid down against the wall while she fingered herself with one hand and squeezed one boob with the other. She was moaning like a bitch, so lost in ecstasy that she didn’t even realized I opened the door. She gave a hard squeeze to her boob followed by a loud moan and a squirt of milk was shot from it. Know I was knew what Jessica was talking about: her body was changing, just like mine and Jessica’s had done before. I’d never seen her naked before, but I knew her boobs were bigger and firmer now—not to mention the fact they were lactating—, and she was obviously more aroused than usual.

“DEAR GOOOD!” she screamed reaching an orgasm and having convulsions all over her body. She slowly opened her eyes and saw me staring at her with a hard-rock erection. She quickly concealed her naked body with some blankets completely scared. Not a word came from her mouth, she was too ashamed of herself. Some milk was still pouring from her nipples and it got the blankets wet.

Driven by that demonic lust again, I climbed into bed and crawled until we were face to face. Her expression was a mix of fear, lust and shame. I kissed her passionately, she didn’t returned it at first, but then she placed her hands on my face and started kissing back. She then abruptly turn away and said: “No.” I kissed her again, but she turned me down almost immediately.

“We shouldn’t be doing this Jason” she said with her face split in half between shame and desire. I didn’t answer at first, but then I told her in the books language to spread her legs. She obeyed without hesitation, but completely confused. I took the blankets from her, she looked away from me embarrassed.

I bent down and started licking her pussy. She asked and begged me to stop while in between her moaning and her panting, saying this wasn’t right and that we were family. I didn’t listened to her as I was blind with lust. Her legs were trembling, apparently she was fighting my command, but whatever power that book had given me, no slave could defy it.

As I licked her, I felt a liquid on my forehead, I looked up and saw she was all wet on her own breast milk. I grabbed her right boob and started sucking on it while I massaged her other breast. She arched her back, screaming with a mixture of pain and pleasure. I almost didn’t have to suck at all to drink everything that was pouring from her, it was like there was no end to it. She could feed a platoon with all that milk.

I stopped sucking on her and took out my eager penis. She gazed at it both impressed and scared. “Not that Jason, please…” she begged me. “You can drink all you want, but please, please don’t do that.”

I placed the tip of my penis on her vagina’s lips and she stopped talking, realizing nothing she said was going to stop me, and maybe even desiring it herself. I pushed in and saw her face shrug. I stared stroking her over and over, she was crying tears and moaning at the same time, so I had to kiss her to shut her up, still with the taste of her milk on my lips.

“You are such as slut” I told her, our lips still touching. “Opening your legs to your own son.” I knew exactly why she’s actually done that, but there was no way she could have guessed.

“I…I, I don’t know…why” she barely managed to say.

“I do, I know why” I whispered to her. “It’s because you are a whore, mother.”

“Don’t say… such things” she said looking away.

“Do you want me to stop? Mother?” I asked, sure she wouldn’t, and sure enough she remained silent.

I gripped her back and threw myself backwards, so that she was on top of me. She placed both her hands on my chest, and after a few seconds of consideration she started humping me, eyes closed, as if she didn’t want to see her own depravity.

“Jason…” she murmured. “Suck this one now” she asked as she laid down her left boob on my mouth. I started sucking like she said, but then I bit her, driven by lust. “AHH! Not so hard Jason, please!” she asked, but I wasn’t going to stop. I seized her waist and started thrusting her with all my strength while I drowned on her milk until I came inside her womb.

My mother laid on top of me, searching for her lost breath. She then went down on me and started licking my penis, which was full of cum, milk and her juices. Just seeing her made me hard again. I took her by the armpits, raised her and put her down on the bed, then I crawled on top of her and started stroking her again. I fucked her silly until she passed out, and she I went on for about fifteen minute seeing her come and go from consciousness until I came inside her again.

I stood up and saw her naked body trembling. Her chest was soaked with milk and swollen, her vagina was dripping my cum and was quivering. Deprived of the lust that had taken over me, I realized just how fucked up was what I just did to her. Her nipples were still pouring milk, so I thought that the Adbu was making her lactated constantly. If what I’d understand from reading the book of slaves was right, then I could command her to stop. I searched for the words in my mind and managed to stop the milking.

I practically ran away from that house, not wanting to think about what I’ve just done, because even knowing how wrong it was, I wanted more. I wanted to keep drinking my mother’s unnatural milk, I wanted to drown in it and cum as much as I could deep inside of her.

“Oh hi Jason” Jessica said to me when I entered the house. She was cleaning it with a uniform of a house maid that looked more like a costume than an actual uniform. I hugged her and kissed her without any preamble. “Did you miss me Jason? Did you miss my pussy?” she asked into my ear while I grabbed her ass. My mother’s pussy had been great, I couldn’t deny that, but Jessica seemed to have a control over her own body that allowed her to give much more pleasure than my mother’s. “Or did you like your mother’s better?”

I stepped back, shocked by what she’d just said. “How do you know that?” I asked, not even attempting to deny it.

“You stink of milk…” she accused me. “You wouldn’t leave me for her, right?” she asked as she reached into my pants and started massaging my cock. “You love, don’t you? You wouldn’t leave me.” She bent down and started sucking me.

“I do” I said, drunk in desire, but I wasn’t lying. Jessica was by far the sexiest woman I’d ever seen, she was also the smartest, and I knew she was manipulating me, but it felt so good I was willing to let her. Even if I was the one who owned her, she knew just how to play me, she was the ideal woman for me. I fucked Jessica for the rest of the day. We are like animals in heat. We only stopped because she had to pick up her daughter at school, after that we didn’t do anything until late at night when little Marie was asleep.

We laid on her bed, she was on top of me wearing a nightgown. She was jumping on my cock with that giggle of her, her hands stabbing my chest with her nails as we glared at each other. The house’s doorbell rang. We stood up as fast as we could and found our clothes. It was almost midnight, who could it be?

I went down running, Jessica just behind me. I opened the door and found my mother wearing only a bathrobe, her face red and filled with pain. “Jason, you need to help me” she said. Jessica took her hand and made her enter the house. My mother took off her robe and I saw what was causing her pain: Her breast were almost blue, swollen and looking like they could burst at any moment.

“Dear god Jason” whispered Jessica looking at my mother in a condescending way. “What did you do to her?”

I’d made a huge mistake. Thinking I could spare her the shame of her boobs constantly lactating, I’d stopped her nipples from releasing the milk, but her glands must have continued working thanks to the Adbu. She looked like a balloon too full of water. Immediately I undid what I’d done to her, but no milk came out of her nipples.

Jessica went to the kitchen fast and brought back a piece of silk. She asked my mother to put it on her mouth and bite it, then she got behind her and looked at me with those devil’s eyes she had just before she squeezed Veronica’s boobs with both her hands as hard as she could. A mixture of blood and milk reached me even when we were meters apart. The sound my mother had made through the silk in her mouth wasn’t human.

The scene before my eyes was horrifying. My mother kept screaming with the silk on her mouth as she bleed from her milking nipples; Jessica hadn’t broke my gaze, and even as my mother fought back with all her might, Jessica kept a good grip of her. My mother looked at me, pleading with her eyes to stop this, but I found this too exciting.

Jessica finally released my mother and she dropped to the floor, wet with both her blood and her milk. Compelled by the power of my Adbu I pushed my mother to the floor and penetrated her without any preamble again. I was full of animal instincts. I bit her right boob and started feeding of her milk and her blood with a demonic hunger.

Veronica struggled as I raped her again, but the Adbu had given me both new muscles and an unnatural strength she couldn’t fight. I must have drank at least two litters of liquids from her when pulled back just to see her. She looked like she was at least ten or twenty years younger, but she still had the body of a full growth woman.

Jessica took my cock and started sucking on it. I closed my eyes and let her experienced mouth give me joy. Veronica must have noticed our attention had drifted, so she try to run away, but I noticed her in time and caught her by the wrists running. Our Adbus touched each other and I had to hold her tight so that she couldn’t escape the pain. I hold her for about five minutes in that torturous way, her whole self fighting my grip, but I felt no remorse, only a satanic satisfaction of causing her pain.

I pushed her against the wall when I was done punishing her and started fucking her crying body, my hands milking her boobs and leaving a pool of milk and blood on the floor. Now that’d I’d tasted her blood, I craved it like a drug addict. I bit her neck and started sucking from it, with every drink feeling stronger.

I fucked her like an animal for about an hour, throwing her, pushing her and hurting her in any way I could imagine, completely forgotten about Jessica. My mother was probably on the verge of dying after I finally came on her passed out face. I almost blacked out after that, but I managed to throw myself on the couch seconds before falling asleep. But just before losing consciousness I saw what Jessica had been doing this whole time: she was recording us with a camera, looking like a real demon with that smile of hers.

Sebastian Rose

I had never been afraid of hell, until I saw its gates opening at my face…

My father had taught me all he knew of witchcraft, aware that anyone accused of even knowing a witch could be beheaded, but he made sure I knew my limits and that I wasn’t to abuse my power, but must importantly: never get caught.

Just two weeks ago I had to kill one of my slaves because he’d been stealing chickens and selling them behind my back. A week ago, another one tried to run away. Yesterday one had raped my wife… It didn’t matter how severe I was, or how many chains I used on them, they always found a way to disobey my orders. I was tired of that, and filled with anger, I decided that I would commit the taboo my father had warned me not to even think about: summon a demon.

I was going to ask the demon for the power to completely control my slaves. I made sure nothing could go wrong, and nothing actually did, but as I opened the gate and suffocated on the ashes and the heat of that infernal world, as I heard the screams of everyone in there and saw the pain they were going through; I became completely sure that after making this deal, I’d have to face that alone.

A person walked out of the gate—at least it looked like a person. It was not what I had expected. I’d imagine a monster, a black horned demon of gigantic muscles or a being that could only exist in the worst of nightmares, but that was not what walked out of there.

It was female, of that I was sure, but she was definitely not human. Her eyes were fire red, burning my whole being just by looking at me; she had one red horn on the top of her forehead and a tail that looked more like a whip that a body-part. On top of all that, she was covered with blood in every inch of her body, and I was positive it wasn’t hers.

“Surprised?” she asked in a girly voice, even in the brutish language that demons spoke, which made her a lot scarier. “Not all of us are complete savages, I for myself like to look decent.” She said while examining her long black nails. By looking at her I knew she wasn’t the most brutal-looking demon out there, but her definition of decent was definitely out of this world.

“Are you really the Master of souls?” I asked, trying not to insult her, but sure this wasn’t the demon I had wanted to summon.

“Yes, that’s one of my names, but before Lucifer and his rebellion I was known as the Angel of Lust, Rebecka the glowing. Now I’m called Rebersta the bloody, but if you don’t mind, Rebecka is a much sweeter name” she said in a casual tone, smiling as blood dripped from her body. “Would you like to make a deal? Mortal.”

“I want to have control over my slaves, absolute control” I said as firmly as I could, giving all my soul to not look scared of her, while also looking at her eyes, which as much as it hurt to look at them, they were a much better alternative to stare at her perfect naked body and have her kill me for insolence.

“Well, since I’m in a good mood, I’ll let you keep your soul.” She said while sitting on a table next to me. “But there’s one problem: I could have you take control of their minds, but that would actually require your soul, what I could offer you is complete control of their bodies, how do you like that? A mere blood contract.”

I nodded once. If I could be saved from the eternity of hell, then I wouldn’t mind if my control wasn’t absolute. Her tail wrapped around my right wrist and started cutting my palm with the tip of it, giving a six pointed star cut. It hurt and burned at the same time, but it was a price I’d be willing to pay.

“That’s my mark, the Adbu. When you touch another person with it, I’ll mark them as your slaves. Beware, this power feeds of blood, so you’ll need blood to stay alive. Animal meat will do, but if you want true power, its human blood you’ll need.” She said, then she pushed me against the table and sat on top of me. “Let’s close the deal, shall we?”

I couldn’t believe it, but I also couldn’t fight back. The strength Rebecka had was limitless, she threw me like a mere doll, and even without being aroused, my penis was fully erect. She was raping me, I didn’t think it was possible for a woman to rape a man, but then again, she was no woman.

Her insides were both sucking me in and burning me in a mixture of unimaginable pain and indescribable pleasure. She started humping me and I saw her perfect tits bouncing up and down along with her in perfect synchrony. It was only seconds before I came, but my cock remained erect and she kept fucking me.

She bent down and threw her tong inside my throat. I came again. She may or may have not noticed it, but she looked more and more excited by the second. She threw me a burning gaze again and opened her mouth wide, shining pure white teeth in an animal smile and pushed them deep inside my neck. It was again a combination of pain and pleasure that I didn’t imagine could be possible.

After maybe my eighth or ninth ejaculation I lost consciousness, but she probably kept going anyways. The ritual had started first hour that morning, but I woke up at night the next day, and I was sure that my life had changed forever.