The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Book of Slaves

The Game

My name is Jason Rose, I’m a twenty two year old engineering student and I live with my mom and my two sisters. I’ve had quite a boring normal life, and I’m not complaining, but boring is boring. That is, up until my dad died…

He left my mom years ago, so long ago that I don’t even remember his face, and that is one of the things that concerned me most, because after he died, he left all of his possessions not to his new wife, nor to his new daughter, but to me. That was quite a shock for all of us, especially since that left his new family not only homeless, but without even a penny at hand, since even his fifty thousand dollar life insurance had my name on it.

“So what so you plan to do?” asked my mom barely seconds after the lawyer walked out, leaving me all the documents.

“I’m not sure mom, this is all just so sudden..” I said looking at the documents. From what I could see, my dad had just made me very, very rich. With one house at the beach, a bunch of bank accounts with more money I could count and the ownership of his electric company, I could do as I’d like.

“Well, I don’t want to tell you what to do, but you should go talk to Jessica first..” My mom wasn’t really fond of my dad’s new wife. From what I heard, I’d figured he’d married her when she was barely eighteen, and all though she must be thirty something by now, I get the feeling that to my mom, she was still the same “high class whore.” that she’d described up ’till now.

I walked to her house the next morning. I didn’t want to ask my mom to drive me there, and even though the paper said I owned my dad’s car, it was probably still parked at his house. I kept thinking all way that I couldn’t just kick Jessica out of her—but actually my—house. Maybe that’s what my mother would’ve wanted me to do, but Jessica hadn’t done anything to me, and neither did her five-year-old daughter—which was my half-sister, and you can’t just kick out your family.

Finally I arrived at the three stories tall house and ringed the bell. I had my own key now, but entering unannounced was just rude. I waited for about a minute until my step-mom opened the door. And dear god…my dad had good taste! Jessica was the definition of sexy. She wasn’t really trying to show it, I mean, she had a medium cut green skirt and a black top, just quite a casual outfit, but her figure was just so very perfect that she could be nun and still be hot as fuck.

“Hi…um, excuse me, what do you want?” she asked, a little confused and maybe a bit annoyed.

“Hi, I’m Jason..” I said, forcing myself to be a decent man a look at her in the eyes—which was very difficult.

“Oh.” her faced suddenly changed “You are Mike’s son..” I was having a hard trouble figuring out if she was afraid or angry at the moment.

“Yeah… Can I come in?”

“Yes of course, I mean, It’s your house now..” she said, again, in a tone that indicated she was afraid of me kicking her out, but still somehow pissed off at me.

I walked in and sat at the living room. I was close to actually kicking her out because of her attitude, but I forced myself to put myself on her shoes and try to not get mad.

“Would you like some coffee?” asked Jessica, walking right behind me.

“Yeah sure… where’s little Marie?”

“Oh, I just dropped her off at school. She’s been having a hard time understanding that her dad is…well, that he is gone. But I figured being in the house wouldn’t help, she should keep her routine, you know? Try to make it as if nothing has changed..” answered Jessica. It was a really innocent thing to say, and I could tell she was being honest, but I’ve always been very keen of details and it hardly escaped me what people really meant behind their words, and hers was clear as water: She just lost her dad, you can’t take her house from her. And she obviously had a point there, but it stoke me as if she was using her daughter as an excuse for herself to stay at the house.

“Thanks..” I said as she handed me the coffee.

“So…Should I pack my bags?” she asked as she sat down, legs crossed, keeping her eyes on the floor. Then she looked at me, all though not quite at me, more like beyond me. “But I guess I can’t really hit the road, since you own the cars as well.” she said with half a giggle.

My mother always said I looked too much into people, and that sometimes—most times—overthought what they were saying. She was right, ok? I’ve always had a hard time making friends because of that. But that didn’t mean I was wrong. Most of the time I could read a person like a book, yet, it was true that sometimes I did overthought things, and maybe I was reading too much into Jessica, because it looked like she was really innocent, but it felt a little too real, like a part too well played.

“I don’t know what to do..” I simply said, and it wasn’t a lie, but I wanted to see how she would play it out.

“No? I thought you were coming to… well, Veronica never really like me so I thought….” said Jessica with puppy eyes. I wasn’t used to hearing my mother’s name, but it was the way she used it that got me. In other words, what she was trying to say was: I thought you were your mother’s little boy and would do anything to please her. It was a dare, really well hidden, but there nor the less, and laid out in a way so that she made herself a victim. “So why did you come here, then?”

“I thought that if I talked to you I’d know what to do”

“Oh… alright…so, do you know now?

“Well I guess I can’t kick you out..” I said. I saw some brightness light up in her, and somehow it looked totally real, but up ’till now it could have been all a carefully play act. “But I think I’d need a reason to let you stay also, I mean, I do barely know you”

“Well, how about your sister? Isn’t she enough?” she asked, now plainly begging, and all though now it was quite obvious what she was trying to do, it still stoke me as if she was manipulating me.

I did not like that.

We stared at each other for a long while and even without words, or maybe because of it, there was some understanding between us. She was a very calculating woman, she knew that and I knew that, but more importantly: she knew I knew. When she realized that, her begging face turned into a very cold calculating one and it was obvious she was weighting her choices. She was frustrated, mainly I guess because I had seen through here, and also because she was running out of options.

She put her coffee on the table, she arched her back, looked directly into my eyes and said: “What do I need to do to convince you?”

OK, let’s just say I did not expected that. Until now, it was sort of a game, you know? A challenge. I never really intended to kick her out, but I wanted her to drop the act. And I thought I won when she realized I’d seen through her, but this took me by surprise, and Jessica must have seen it in my face, because she let out a tiny smile.

This was new to me—not the part where a full-grown woman basically offered me to sex, even though that was new as well—, I mean, this game… We’d barely known each other for five minutes, but we were both very well aware of each other. And she was good, alright? The way she phrased that question… She could have as well said: I would do anything to convince you. But she wasn’t going to make it easy for me, she was daring me, she was asking if I had the balls to ask her.

That, and that fucking smile that said “I bet you didn’t see that coming?” pissed me off. She thought she had already won. But I wasn’t going to let her off that easily.

“What are you willing to do?” I responded, just an equal dare. And the winning smile on her face disappeared, but it was just a couple of seconds before she replaced it by a very seductive smile.

She stood up and walked right to me. She placed her face just in front of mine and slowly said: “Anything….” Then she kissed me. Then my mind went blank, I mean, maybe I was good at that game we were playing just a few seconds ago, but I was still a virgin and this was like nothing I’ve ever experienced.

She pushed me against the couch and dropped to her knees. I was barely aware of what was happening. She skillfully unbuckled my belt and took out my cook. Then she started massaging it with her fingers. Oh God her fingers… her hands were so soft. This was nothing like masturbating. She looked directly at my eyes seductively again. Maybe she meant to turn me on, which she did, but deep in her eyes I saw that she was still playing… but like playing a match and having so much advantage that you didn’t even had to try to win.

I put my hand on top of hers and stopped her. She looked confused for a second, and if I had walked out that moment I would have leaved her confused and defeated in her own game—and maybe, just maybe, it would’ve been worth it—but I wasn’t going turn down this chance.

We stared at each other again, and she was trying hard to read me this time, but I wasn’t doing that, I was letting her know that a hand-job wouldn’t be enough, and that if she meant anything, then I wanted everything. And she knew.

The look on her face was stone hard as she stood up, still staring right into my daring eyes and lifted her skirt. When I saw her white panties I almost lost my mind, but I wasn’t going to fall again for her teasing, so I forced myself to keep staring at her. Then she took them off and sat on top of me. She took my penis with on hand and guided it inside her. Forget her hands, this was heaven.

I thought I was going to lose my mind, but then she stared riding me and I actually lost my mind. It probably didn’t lasted more than two minutes, but just before I was about to cum I noticed something on her left thigh: a six pointed star white tattoo… For a moment I forgot that I was fucking my super-hot step-mom, because the tattoo reminded me of something, but I couldn’t pin point it. However, the distraction lasted only a second.

“I’m going to cum..” I managed to say.

Jessica quickly rose and started stroking my penis with her hand. I came in less than ten seconds. And when the moment of blankness of the orgasm left me I saw Jessica stood up, bending over me with her hands on her knees and she whispered in my ear: “I win”.

The mark

I never really said anything, I just walked out of the house angry. Funny thing, uh? Getting angry just after losing your virginity…

One of the things I wanted to do in my dad’s house was to get his car, but out of sheer anger I forgot and walked home. Yet, even in my anger I was somehow happy, partly because I had just lost my virginity, and partly because when Jessica told me that she’d won, I confirmed that we were playing the same game. She and I thought exactly alike, and that meant that it wasn’t over, because she knew I wasn’t going to let her have her way with me that easily.

I got home at lunchtime and just as always, there was my mom cutting some tomatoes in the kitchen. She didn’t work, since my father paid a very high child support, even after all three of us turned eighteen. I guess that won’t happen anymore, since he’s…well, dead…

“Hi honey..” my mother said.

“Hi mom, what are we having?” I asked.

“Oh just some past..” she said as she laid down the knife and turned at me eagerly “So? How did she take it?”

“Take what?” I asked, but I was pretty sure she thought I kicked her out—thing I wasn’t far from doing after all that had happened—, yet I never said I was going to do it.

“I mean, how did she take it?” she said again, looking as if it was obvious “You did told her we are selling the house, right?”

I’m usually try not to argue with my mom, because I’m sort of the man of the house and things don’t go well when we fight, so it’s best if the two pillars don’t try to knock each other; but after what I had gone through with my stepmom, I really wasn’t in the mood.

“First off, there is no we in here, dad left me the house; and second, I’m not going to sell it, dad left us enough money to live happily for a lifetime, so why should I sell it?”

“Fine then..” she said, in an angry voice now, but not quite pissed “So are you going to just let her live her for free?”

“Not for free….” I thought to myself, but I wasn’t going to plain out say I was fucking my stepmom.

“My sister?” I asked “Yeah, I’m going to let her live in her house for free, or would you rather I make a five year old pay rent?”

“You know who I mean.” she answered, her temper rising, but still trying not to sound to mad at me.

“Oh, Jessica? Well I guess it’s simpler to let her stay than to ask for custody..” I said in a mocking tone, kind of hoping my mom would finally yell at me. This was childish, but a little fight to let my anger was all I needed, and when she didn’t fight back I wondered why for barely just a second before realizing that it was because of the money. I owned the company, I had the bank accounts and even the life insurance; she needed me just like she had needed my father and she wasn’t going to just pissed me off. “Or should I call her for what she is?” I asked her, tempting her just to prove I was reading her right.

Normally my mother would’ve said something like whore or slut giving an opportunity like this, and I could tell that was what she was thinking. “And what is she?” she asked trying to calm herself defensively.

At this point I realized the difference between both women. Both of which were under similar circumstances, being me the source of money. Jessica would’ve attacked me with something right now, and that would be a challenge taken, like if she accepted the fight; but Veronica backed down, she’d rather bite her tongue. “No fun..” I thought.

“My stepmom….” I said, looking ice cold at her eyes and I saw it hurt her, for which I felt sort of bad. “That was a dick move..” I thought to myself, but I gave me the result I expected.

“Really?!.” she snapped “Well why don’t you go to your bloody stepmom then?! Get the hell out of my house!”

Ok, that was not exactly the result I was expecting, but I wasn’t going to beg to stay either, so again, I walked out of a house angrily. Just as quickly as I closed the door I realized that was a stupid fight to have, but nor the less, I walked again to my stepmom’s house.

“Third time today making this bloody trip..” I thought “I better get that damned car this time”

When I got to the house I almost fell to my knees to thank God, since Jessica’s car was gone. I really wasn’t in the mood to deal with her right now. I unlocked the door with the master-key of the house the lawyer had given to me and went inside to get the Ferrari’s key in the kitchen. Right next to the keys there were some white gloves. I knew those were my dad’s because ever since he left my mom, the very few times I’d seen him he was wearing those gloves.

Curiosity hit me, along with a small feeling of sadness. “This belonged to him..” I thought, and even if he wasn’t much of a father to us, he was still my dad, and he was gone. The curiosity led me to wander the house, not sure what I was looking for. I searched all three floors, wandering through every room for a while, getting the feeling of what it must have been for my dad: a nice house, a successful business and a beautiful wife and daughter for a family. Then jealousy stroke me with a bit of anger.

It wasn’t long until I found a room that was locked from the inside. I don’t know why, but I got the feeling that this was a place even Jessica wasn’t allowed to enter. I took the master-key and it unlocked. It was some sort of studio, but there were no windows here, not even lightbulbs, just a few candles that seemed to have been used several times. I found a case of matches and turned a candle on. There was an ancient looking book in the desk.

There was no tittle on it, but on the bottom right there was a name: “Sebastian Rose”. Until now it was sheer curiosity, but now I was really intrigued by this book. It could’ve easily been the fact that Rose was my family name, but there was something even scarier than that: right next to the name there was a six pointed star.

I reached into it and as soon as I touched it with my right hand, it burned me. It burned all of me, it burned around me, inside of me, and somehow, through me. Maybe I screamed—I must’ve, since I can’t imagine going through such a pain without screaming—but I couldn’t remember it. And there wasn’t almost any evidence of that burned ever actually happening, except for a mark in my hand… A six pointed star.

I didn’t dare open the book after that. Whatever it was, and whoever wrote it—even if it was some far relative of mine—I wanted nothing to do with it.

I went down the stairs, locking the door of the studio behind me, and a sudden hunger entered me. I found the kitchen in no time and opened the fridge, ignoring the fact that it was not my food.

Now, I like meat, all sorts of it, but both my sisters are vegetarian and my mother is been on a diet of low protein for years, so it’s not like I don’t eat meat, but never had I ever seen a fridge filled with it. I saw all types of cuts of various animals staked together, but I just took the first I saw, not caring if it was cattle or penguin and started cooking it. It took a few minutes only and as soon as it was done I sat down at a table to eat it.

“Dad?!.” I heard not long after seating. I turned around and I saw little Marie running towards me in her school uniform. A few yards behind I saw Jessica in the same outfit as this morning. Marie stopped running when she realized who I was. The disappointment in her eyes was heartbreaking. “Who are you?”

“Hello Marie, my name is Jason, I’m your brother..” I said.

“Do you know where my dad went?” she asked, not even questioning if I was really her brother or if she actually had one. She only cared about her father, and with that phrase, and a quick look into the eyes of Jessica I understood: She told her he had just gone, not that he had died.

“I don’t know sweetie, but he told me to keep an eye on you and your mother until he gets back..” I lied. A small lie, and maybe it would hurt her in the future when she finds out, but right now I saw a brightness spawn from her that was totally worth it.

“Honey, why don’t you go to your room for a moment until lunch is ready?” said Jessica, eyes fixed on mine with a clear “I do not approve this.” look on them.

Marie ran up the stairs without even questioning. It was nice seeing a child’s innocence. When I turned Jessica had a completely different face on her. I was expecting anger from me showing up announced or for eating her food, maybe even a cold judging face, but her expression was nothing like that. She was…charming, with an almost motherly smile which she wore as she sat down in front of me.

“Sorry for intruding like this…and for the food….” I managed to say, breaking the silence. I wasn’t lying, but we were at it again. She must have thought I came here to provoke her, so she wasn’t going to fall for it.

“Don’t worry, it’s your house after all….” she said and lowered her eyes to my half-finished plate “I can cook you some actual lunch if you’d like me to”

“I can’t ask you to….”

“Oh come on!.” she said, being a little too nice “I’m cooking for Marie and me either way and I make a wonderful steak..” She stood up and headed to the kitchen without asking for approval, but she also casually said midway: “Besides, it’s your food we’d be eating…”

“Of course….” I thought “She’s going to make me pay for food..” I knew that when I let her stay in the house it was somehow implied that I was to pay for the expenses of it, but it was like she was just trying to let me know for sure.

I sat motionless at the table watching her cook. She reminded me of my own mom, but younger—and sexier…—and a different hunger surged me. I felt blood rushing to my crotch, which I assumed was normal; yet blood was going somewhere else as well: the palm of my right hand

“I know you are staring.” she said without a glance at me.

“Sorry.” I said automatically and turned away. I totally forgot we actually had sex—if you can call two minutes sex—a few hours earlier today. It was just the instinct of getting caught staring.

“Oh I don’t mind.” she said turning her head over her shoulder “I just wanted to let you know.” she said with a wink.

Just like this morning, I was getting mixed feelings; partly, it really turned me on when she acted so seductively, but mainly it pissed me off, because I knew her sexuality was her weapon against me, and I didn’t miss the “I caught you.” in her voice. Yet, unlike this morning, I had a lust that went beyond what I remember; it was so intense I could have stood up a fuck her right where she was, and I might’ve, if Marie had not come down the stairs.

“Is the food ready?” she asked.

“Almost done sweetie, could you set the table for your brother and us?”

“Ok!”

It was a nice lunch. Jessica kept the topic around Marie and her school day, which was nice, because I wanted to learn more about my little sister, but it didn’t escape me the true reason, which was to keep her from asking questions about who I was and what her mom and I were doing. And Jessica wasn’t lying about her steak. Suddenly I felt jealousy of my father again. He must have eaten every day like this, not worrying about anything and having a sexy wife cook him to then see his beautiful daughter.

“You are doing it again.” she said suddenly without looking at me.

“I thought you didn’t mind.” I said defensively.

“You are right.” she said turning to me “I didn’t mind.” and she looked briefly at her daughter and then fixed her eyes on me as if warning me.

I understood: no sex talk while she is around. That’s where the line of “anything.” was drawn, and I completely accepted it.

“I’m dropping Marie at her swimming class in a while, then I’ll give you another two minutes….” she said, casually again, as if there wasn’t an insult at all in her words.

“Maybe it’ll take a while longer.” I answered defensively.

A giggle escaped her and she tried to cover it with her mouth. “I bet it will.” she said filled with sarcasm. “Come on honey, let’s get you ready”

A few minutes later Jessica and her daughter left. I stayed at the couch not doing anything. Well, I was doing something, I was fantasizing how to make that bitch eat her words. I felt angry all the way, and along with it there was that new lustful feeling that was more animal than human.

It wasn’t long ’till Jessica came back. She walked towards me without looking at me, then she sat legs crossed in front of me and only then did you look at me; no words on her, just a charming smile along with a killer’s look. We stared for a few minutes. It was plain obvious that she wanted me to ask to fuck her, because she wasn’t going to refuse, but she wanted me to say it. I could almost hear her saying “If you are going to act like a dog, then you better bark”. I wonder if she had the same kind of thoughts about what I was thinking. I figure she does, and it strikes me as if she is right most of the time.

“Isn’t Veronica worried about you?” she asked after a few more minutes of intense staring.

“No.” I simply said.

It took her a moment, but all the sudden she looked astonished. “You didn’t..” she said firmly, both accusing me of doing something and not believing me capable of said thing. At first it confused me, but then all the pieces fell together: she thought I told my mother about what we did.

“What? No!.” I answered, after which she seemed relieved, but then she leaned forward, face wide with a smile.

“But she did kick you out, right?” she said, smiling as if she was gossiping with her friends.

That shocked me. There was no way around it now, she was exactly like me. But not only did she read people, she analyzed them, she controlled them; she was more than just a pretty face.

“Oh my God!.” she laughed and covered her mouth with both hands. “I’m right! Am I not? Why else would you turn up here so quickly?”

“It’s my house….” I answered, trying to remind her of her position here, but it sounded like defense. “Stupid move.” I told myself.

“Of course it is…And you are more than welcome to it.” she said while tucking her hair behind her ear in a too obvious sexy movement. Did she do it so obviously on purpose? She was smart enough to know I wouldn’t miss it, so maybe that was the point, maybe she was just teasing me.

“Maybe I want to be here for my little sister.” I answered. That wasn’t a lie. After what I’d seen today, it looked like that little girl needed me, and it wouldn’t be hard either, since I practically raised my youngest sister Sabrina.

Jessica giggled. “Yeah, that and the steak”

“Mostly the steak…”

“Is that it? No other reason?” she asked, slowly shifting her crossed legs. My gaze fell involuntarily and when I turned back up and saw her “I got you.” smile I realized I felt in a trap.

“What other reason could I have?”

We fell in silence. “I’m losing this bloody thing.” I thought to myself while we gazed at each other. I could see the grinning as if she knew, and I didn’t need a mirror to know that my own face was pure frustration, both because of that lustful feeling inside and because she was winning.

Then she stood up without a word being said, she walked towards the stairs and she used both her hands to take off her shirt midway, letting me see her perfectly curved back and a matching bra to the panties I saw earlier. When she reached the stairs she half-turned towards me and said “My steak is actually quite good.”

For some reason I thought that she was challenging me to come upstairs. She thought that she was so superior to me—though maybe she was—that it made me mad. Anger was rising inside me, but I waited about three minutes before finally giving in and running to her room. She was waiting for me in the middle fully naked. I stopped for a second to actually see her. And damn! She was near perfect; every curve of her body looked as if someone had designed it with extra care.

But it was only near perfection… Her skin wasn’t pure. I have nothing against tattoos, some of them work perfectly for a woman, but that six pointed star looked—and felt—like no other tattoo. Now that I saw it again it looked different, it looked no longer white, but a dark black, yet not an ordinary black, more like dried blood…

She mustn’t have noticed until she saw me looking at it, because she looked surprisingly stunned for it being on her own skin. Maybe stunned was misjudging it, she looked sort of scared. Then she stood firmly in such an authoritarian way that one might have thought she owned me.

“Show me your hands.” she said in a tone I hadn’t heard from her before. It was anger, but mixed with some sort of fear.

I was getting real tired of everyone bossing me around. And it wasn’t helping that she was completely naked… “Who does she think she is?” I thought. I was so filled with anger and lust that I was paying attention to where it actually came from. Maybe if I had realized that this weren’t normal feelings I might have stopped myself.

I pushed Jessica to the bed and jumped on top of her. I took her by the wrists and started sucking on her soft neck. “Stop!.” she yelled while I felt the soft muscles of her neck contracting. She was struggling with me, but I was stronger. Again, if I had not being blind by desire I might have questioned such surprisingly new strength.

I let go of her neck and we saw each other face to face, only a breath keeping our mouths apart. There was murder on her face, but only just desire and madness in mine. She ceased struggling now, maybe because she’d comprehended it was meaningless, and that I was still going to have my way whether she fought me or not.

“Have you way then.” she growled at me, looking as if she could kill me with just her eyes. How was it that she always knew exactly what I was thinking?

I released her wrists and quickly unbuckled my pants. This mark was doing something to me, something I hadn’t realized while feeling that anger or that desire that was out of this world, and I didn’t figured it out either when I took out my penis and didn’t see it had doubled in both length and width. I tried to put it inside her, but I couldn’t find the hole. “You think you are such a man, but you can’t even fuck a woman.” she mocked me, but there was no laugh in her, she was furious. I had to look down so that I could finally push it inside. She let out a grunt.

It felt so much more intense this time, surely because of something the mark had done to me, but I couldn’t make that connection right now. She was tighter, almost in a hurtful way—probably because I was forcing myself in—so I thought it must have been that.

I smiled her a winning smirk. “Didn’t even feel it.” she said and I pushed deeper. She bit her lower lip without making a sound. I stared stroking her, slowly, but strongly as well; almost like if I was hitting her with my crotch. She didn’t moan or showed any signs of pleasure, she only groaned every once in a while, and with every groan she looked fiercer.

Here we were, fighting a different game for about ten more minutes, seeing who would win this time around. I thought I had the winning chance now, but in the few moments I’d know my stepmom is that I wasn’t to underestimate her.

“You think you are strong, right?” she asked furious. She was obviously going through a lot of pain, but she wasn’t going to admit it, she was going to pretend to make it seem as nothing was happening until the end; not because she thought I actually believed that, but because she wasn’t going to give me the satisfaction of breaking her.

“I’m stronger than you..” I snapped back.

“You think so, uh?” she said, this time smiling and panting in a way the turned me on too much. She wrapped her legs around me and pushed me towards her firm breast with both her hands at my back. We were so close that I had no option but to kiss her, all though it wasn’t really a kiss, more like our mouths hitting each other. She tasted like strawberry and up close she smelled like roses, not the normal roses you’d give to your loved one, but like the poisonous roses you’d use to kill your enemies. And then she bit my lip, pouring blood from it. I started stroking faster while she bit me. “AAHHH!.” she moaned. I would have thought I won then, if it wasn’t for that devil’s smile she wore; which took all the meaning from breaking her by making her feel pleasure, because I hadn’t really break her, she was just turned on.

Out of nowhere she pierced my back deep with her nails, pushing me totally on top of her, our heads no longer facing each other but side to side. “Think again.” she whispered sexily in my ear and licked it. I rose with my hands supporting all my weight next to her breast, her nails still deep some new muscles on my back I probably didn’t have before being marked and began penetrating her as roughly as this new body of mine could handle.

And she was fucking laughing! Yes, she was also moaning like a bitch, but she was laughing without even blinking in a really disturbing and psychotic way. “She is totally crazy.” I thought.

“You like it? You like this pussy?” she asked in a very dirty way, still with that devil’s laugh and the eyes of a freak. However, even as creepy as it was, I found it awfully sexy.

“Yeah.” I could barely say. I was out of breath by the exercise even in this new improved body.

“You are such… such a CREEP!.” she said between breaths. I was getting scared. “I’m your bloody stepmom!.” she screamed and then let out a loud moan. “You love your stepmom’s pussy? Don’t…ah! Don’t you?! Ah! OH GOD! Say it! SAY IT!.” she dirty talked me, and I was starting to get freak out by that maniac laugh that came along with it. “Say you…uh…oh! Say you love your stepmom’s pussy!”

“I do.” I answered, not thinking straight because of how exhausted I was getting, how good it felt and how freaking scary she was.

“SAY IT!”

“I love it! I love my stepmom’s PUSSY!.” I yelled. Then she tighten the legs around my waist in a strong grip. I was all the way inside and couldn’t move. And she then squeezed her vagina, so much it hurt. I let out a grunt of pain, not being aware that she could inflict so much pressure.

“How about now?!” she asked furiously, and by the sound of her voice I could tell that the pressure also hurt her, but obviously not as much as it hurt me.

I felt like I was going to explode. Just a few seconds ago I was feeling pleasure like never before, and now it was exactly the same, but with pain. I reached for her legs to try and force my way out, but midway I felt a burning sensation on my right hand and I heard Jessica scream, but now it wasn’t pleasure, it was pure pain. The pressure broke after that.

I looked into my hand confused. The six pointed star was printed in my hand, not by ink, but by fire. Jessica’s mark looked the same, except hers was bleeding. Now I knew that, first, this weren’t normal tattoos; second, all those changes in my behavior and my body that I hadn’t noticed before were somehow connected to the mark; third, touching the marks caused an unimaginable amount of pain to Jessica; a lastly, there was a power in that mark that I craved.

“My turn” I told her. It was nice seeing the change on her face from laughing out of madness to a deep, pure and unique face of fear.

“No… No Jason, please don’t do that.” She cried.

“I win this time” I said as I placed the marks together and started stroking her again with all my strength while she cried in pain and begged me to stop. Luckily for her, after that little trick she pulled off with her vagina, I was on the verge of orgasm, so the pain didn’t last too long.

I got out just in time to cum all over her. The amount was not what I was used to, and the aftermath was even stronger. I felt lightheaded, and my vision was blurry. I must have collapse on top of her, because I don’t remember anything after that.