The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Book of Phi Iota Mu: Home for the Holidays (Part 5)

SYNOPSIS:

Because of a fraternity prank, a college student brings the book of Phi Iota Mu home—where his mother and sisters can read from it.

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

A continuation of The Book of Phi Iota Mu.

Please let me know what you think.

Enjoy the work? Want to support and see more? Have ideas for this world (or one of my other ones) that you want to see realized? Please consider my Patreon.

DISCLAIMERS:

  • This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.
  • Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.
  • This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of a sexual nature. If any of these concepts disturb you, please find something else to read.
  • This story is a work of erotic fantasy. It is not meant to reflect real life, nor should it be read as an endorsement of the actions and attitudes contained within.

(Part 5)

After taking stock of her revised Heroine / Slut / Punk / Goddess / Ditz / Nerd / Exhibitionist wardrobe, and putting on the daring, barely there number her rewired body desired which put ninety-eight percent of her skin on display, Sophia stands outside of Mia’s room, wondering if the Book of Phi Iota Mu is in there and if it’s safe to enter. She tests the knob. It’s unlocked. She slowly pushes it open, swinging her head around to spy into the room. Mia isn’t there, but the book is.

She has a moment’s hesitation to doubt her resolve on her course of action—to tempt fate, grip the book, and repeatedly shove aspect after aspect into her body in the hopes that if she can gain them all, she can develop total control over them, herself, and ultimately her rogue sister.

She finds the determination from the heroine within and grips the book in both hands. She feels the compulsion to read and steers into that ice. “The Princess. You are an entitled snob. You deserve only the finest things and they shouldn’t come from work they should just come to you. You believe there is an order to everything and that you are on top of that pyramid. Daddy probably bought you a pony and you complained that it wasn’t the right pony.”

A deluge of selfish thoughts fill Sophia’s head, but it’s coupling that with the sound coming from the next room over, from Liam’s room, that really sets her spinning.

“Oh! Liam! Fill me up so good!”

It was her sister Mia. The villain was clearly fucking their stepbrother Liam.

No fair. No fucking fair. I’m the good girl. I’m the hero and goddess, not her. She’s a fucking villain. If anyone should be fucking our stepbrother, it should be me.

Sophia stomps a petulant foot into the ground to prove her point, but ultimately showing just how powerful the princess persona had taken hold of her psyche.

Mia is deep into her sixth raging orgasm when the door to Liam’s room swings open.

“Get your dirty, villainous pussy off of him. He’s mine!” Sophia shrilly shouts.

“I think Liam would disagree with that, wouldn’t you, Liam?”

“I’m hers now. I’m hers forever. She owns my tongue and my lips. She owns my ass and my cock. I am hers to do with as she pleases and it pleases her for me to please her, but she’s not entirely selfish. She’s going to drain me. Completely. I’m going to be dry. I’m going to need a week for my balls to replenish all of the cum she’s going to pull out of me. And I’m going to love it.”

Mia continues to grind. “I couldn’t have said it better myself.”

Still whiney, Sophia asks, “What did you do to him?”

“You’re not the only one with powers, sister. While you become more and more of a muddled mess, apparently my pussy juices have some sort of element of mind control. Witness Exhibit A—Liam. My long sought after mate is now my body and soulmate. That book has given me everything I’ve ever wanted and more.”

“It’s mine now. I want everything.”

Sophia storms out of the room, heading back towards Mia’s room and the book. The positive aspects inside Sophia hope that the next one she takes on will help bring her to balance.

She’s only a second into hugging the book to her chest, saying “mine,” when the compulsion cues, she pulls it away from her, and reads, “The Cheerleader. You are a ray of sunshine. Your optimism is both loud and contagious. Regardless of the score, in a game or in life, you believe that everything will work out for the best and you’re not afraid to tell everyone you meet as much. Also, you have a predisposition for short skirts and little white panties.”

Sophia, suddenly uncomfortable in her scantily clad exhibitionist wear, bounds to her room and selects a varsity sweater and matching cheer skirt from her collection. She compliments this with ankle socks, Mary Janes, and some white cotton panties.

She could do it. She could beat Mia. She’s sure of it. She’ll just have to be aggressive.

B.

E.

Aggressive.

Sophia shakes her head, awash with cheers and positivity. She must remain focused. While this personality seems to keep her positive, she can feel all of the rest wrestling within her. All their wants and needs and desires. Even this one has its own mischievous penchants, as well. She wants to go find a team and cheer it on.

The book. Focus on the book.

She left it in Mia’s room. Thankfully, she left Mia in Liam’s room… and she left Liam in Mia. It hasn’t been that long. She can still retrieve the book before having to deal with Mia head-on.

She opens Mia’s door and a naked Mia gently caresses the book. “Looking for something. sister?”

“This isn’t you. This isn’t me… This isn’t us.”

“Look, you’ve got a lot going on in that pretty head of yours, I’m sure, but this… feels… great. I don’t care if I’m only this because of the book. I’m happy. And I know who I am. Finally. No more doubt. No uncertainty. No fear.”

Mia struts over to Sophia, tracing a hand across her back as she circles, and continues. “I get it. It hasn’t given that to you. Maybe this time though.”

She pushes the book against her sister, not knowing that’s no longer unwanted. Sophia plays her role though, and refrains from smiling despite the cheerleader wanting to bubble over. She reads, “The Manic Pixie Dream Girl. What you do makes no sense because you exist solely to inspire a boy to embrace life, to be better than he is, or to do something bigger than he’s ever done before. You’re idiosyncratic and your own happiness is either meaningless or never addressed.”

“Oh, that’s going to be so cute,” Mia teases. “Now shoo. You’re in my room and I need some sleep to recover from the epic fucking I’ve just received. And close the door on your way out.”

Sophia’s head spins with ten distinct personalities fighting for dominance. The most recent addition is always strongest and affects her physically and in terms of what she wants to wear, but the other voices keep wiggling, keep whispering, keep trying to gain control. As the new one settles in, she realizes something. She’s still holding the book. She still believes it’s her key to personal salvation as well as saving her sister from herself. She spins on her heels and heads for her room, dropping the book down atop her dresser.

She shakes out her hands and tries to think. She’s compelled to inspire Liam to do new, good, better things. She wants to listen to music she has no right to have any affinity for and wear clothes that maintain a delicate balance between individualism and color-blindness. She knows it’s the new personality. She’s aware of its artificial nature, of all their artificial natures, but she also knows they feel real inside of her. She’s worried that another might break her, but she knows she has to take the risk.

She opens the book again and reads. “The Nubian Queen. You are a strong, afrocentric woman. You will not be held down. You will rise up. Your life revolves around empowerment, your own as well as that of others.”

I bet this book is the work of the white man to keep others down.

Sophia sees that her skin is now darker, her hair thicker and a lot less straight. She feels sad to abandon the feeling of empowerment, but because of that very feeling, she has the strength to open the book again. “The Hippie. You are the ultimate flower child. You believe in peace, free love, tie-dye, and not trusting ‘the man.’ Daily recreational drug use leaves you a bit dulled, but that just keeps you open to what the universe has to say to you.”

Far out.

Sophia nearly loses herself to the hazy daze that accompanies this personality, but slowly finds the book again to read. “The Prude. You are uptight and buttoned-up. You believe that sex should be saved for as long as possible—until marriage and beyond. You keep your body as covered as you can and scoff at any harlots that don’t do the same. You don’t care about anyone not sharing your views on what constitutes a ‘proper lady.’”

I can’t believe I’m dressed like this. I can’t believe some of the words I’ve had to read. I need to wash myself thoroughly and the dress myself properly.

Sophia nearly walks away from the book to do just that, but the voices chime in and she finds the courage to open the disgusting book full of vulgar terms to read once more, “The Submissive. You believe you’re better off following the commands of others. You enjoy it so much that taking and following orders gives you a sexual thrill. The angrier the demand, the wetter you get. You will yield independent thought to control 24-7. Master or Mistress knows best.”

Maybe I could just let Mia win. I bet she would love to command me. Ooh. I bet she’d make a great Mistress.

If Sophia didn’t remember that Mia had told her she was going to sleep and commanded her to shut the door, she might have surrendered to her control forever. Fortunately, that pause gives her enough chance to open the book again.

The Jockette.

I could just kick Mia’s ass and be done with this all.

The Matriarch.

If Mia learns her lesson, I could pull this family back together.

The Hetaera.

I could just use my carnal talents to work myself into a position of control over Mia.

New personalities swirl, but not long enough to take hold as she continues to pile more and more on.

The Porn Star and The Virgin.

The Girl Next Door and The Tomboy.

The Sugar Baby and The Milf.

The Butch and The Lipstick Lesbian.

The Bitch and The Whore.

The Boss. The White Trash. The Party Girl.

The Schoolgirl. The Brat. The Villainess.

The Homewrecker. The Doll. The Trophy Wife.

The Domestic. The Goth. The Narcissist.

The Psycho. The Dominatrix. The Succubus…

Reaching the forty-second personality, the warring ends and everything becomes clear to Sophia. She feels herself linked to the universe in a way she never thought possible. She catches a glimpse behind the curtain of reality and knows that she’s now in the driver’s seat, at least when it comes to the female aspects.

Sophia pushes through Mia’s door, waking her from her slumber.

“What do you want?” Mia asks, angrily.

“I want you back.”

Sophia grips Mia’s wrist and can see the teetering balance of the personalities within, jarred by the overwriting nature of the Book of Phi Iota Mu. She can generally sense who Mia was before that influence. She brings her back to a close approximation of factory settings, but dials back some of her original prudish nature and replaces it with some of The Hetaera to give Mia what Sophia believes to be a better chance at happiness. A little dash of The Party Girl never hurt anyone either.

Sophia watches the change take hold and Mia looks up at her, she wraps Sophia in the tightest hug imaginable.

“Oh my god. It was like watching someone else be me for a while,” Mia says. “Evil me.” Mia pulls away from the hug. “And I’m naked.”

Sophia nods.

Mia gives herself a good once over. “I’ve got a pretty good body.”

Sophia smiles and nods.

Mia asks, “You going to say anything?”

“I’m just glad to have you back.”

“So… Liam?”

“Going to check on him next.”

Sophia starts to walk towards the door, Mia follows.

“You going to put on clothes?” Sophia asks her.

“Oh. Yeah… Maybe I should…”

Mia finds her closet full of clothes that are a bit sexier than the faire that was in there a few days ago, but she’s more than comfortable with them all.

Sophia wraps a hand around Liam’s wrist with Mia watching and she senses… nothing. It’s like the book taught her Venetian and Liam’s being is written in Martian, foreign and indecipherable. It also becomes apparent soon after that whatever control Mia established over him while in her “villain phase” didn’t erase when Sophia corrected her balance, but Sophia isn’t worried. In her current state, Mia will be good to Liam and Liam is now coded to be good to her. They’ll make a good couple.

When Sophia texts Nora and lets her know it’s safe, she returns to the house with Richard. Both have sex hair. Serious sex hair. Nora clearly lived up to her instructions to keep him entertained and beyond. Sophia leads her by her wrist to the kitchen, gently rewriting her close to her original state with a couple kinky bonuses to keep her father happy.

The family has a relatively normal and cheerful holiday, despite all of this—though maybe, just maybe because of the presence of the Book of Phi Iota Mu. Their lives are forever changed by its influence, though none more than Sophia, who now has the power to rewrite women to whatever she desires.

As for the book, Liam returns it to the Phi Iota Mu sorority upon his return from holiday break. Despite the desire of many sisters to throw themselves at him, he only has room in his heart for one woman—Mia. As such, he puts a plan into motion to transfer to her university as soon as possible… just like she told him to.