The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Book of Phi Iota Mu: Home for the Holidays (Part 4)

SYNOPSIS:

Because of a fraternity prank, a college student brings the book of Phi Iota Mu home—where his mother and sisters can read from it.

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

A continuation of The Book of Phi Iota Mu.

Please let me know what you think.

Enjoy the work? Want to support and see more? Have ideas for this world (or one of my other ones) that you want to see realized? Please consider my Patreon.

DISCLAIMERS:

  • This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.
  • Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.
  • This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of a sexual nature. If any of these concepts disturb you, please find something else to read.
  • This story is a work of erotic fantasy. It is not meant to reflect real life, nor should it be read as an endorsement of the actions and attitudes contained within.

(Part 4)

Despite bringing the Ditz into Sophia’s growing hodgepodge of traits, when Mia walks through the door, she still feels the Goddess’s powerful draw for worship. She spies Nora blissfully slumbering at Sophia’s feet.

This won’t do at all. Mia bows to no one. Mia yields to nothing.

She reverently approaches Sophia, book outstretched in front of her. “Oh, my goddess, please accept this humble offering.”

Sophia manages a “like, okay” before touching the Book of Phi Iota Mu and reading, “The Nerd. You are a socially awkward, intelligent woman. What you lack in graces, you make up for in knowledge. This doesn’t help you gain favor with anyone, because you’re the type to say ‘actually…’ then push your glasses up your nose and woman-splain never noticing all of the eye rolls from your audience. The term ‘too smart for your own good’ may have been invented just for you.”

A minor degree of certainty shifts out of Sophia as a major amount of knowledge flows in.

“Nice. Now I’ll always be cooler than you.” Mia says, then takes the book away from Sophia. “See you, sis. I have a brother to check in on.”

As Mia walks away, Sophia ponders.

Mia taps out “shave and a haircut” on Liam’s door. She doesn’t wait for an answer to enter as that’s not her style—she needs no one’s permission. Being caught only in his boxers, Liam fumbles to cover up.

“It’s okay. I knocked,” Mia says with a laugh. “And remember, there’s nothing you’ve got there that I haven’t seen before.”

Mia slinks over to Liam and sits on his bed. “There’s just one thing…” she says running a finger down his chest. “I’ve seen…” Her finger runs down his stomach. “But I haven’t…” Her finger runs down to his semi-hard cock. “Felt.” She grips the cock in her hand. She starts to stroke it. “I have dreamed of this for so long. You have no idea.” She feels it getting bigger, harder in her hand. “Or maybe you do. Tell me, have you ever fantasized about me?”

Liam closes his eyes and grinds his teeth.

Mia squeezes hard. “Tell me.”

“Yes…” Liam groans.

Mia squeezes again. “Yes what?”

“Yes, I’ve fantasized about you.”

“How many times have you stroked this cock thinking about me?”

Guilty, but distracted by the expert hand on his dick, Liam answers, “So many times.”

“Describe it. In detail.”

“I’ve thought about your dick-sucking lips wrapped around me, deep-throating my meat, and never missing a drop.”

“Dirty, brother.” Liam stops talking, Mia grips him hard. “I didn’t tell you to stop.”

“I always wondered what your nipples looked like. I’d see them through your shirt periodically and I think they get big and hard and I want to lick and suck them.”

“These?” Mia says and pulls down her bustier with her free hand to bring her tits out, nipples as hard as Liam wants them to be.

Liam immediately latches down on her nipple, licking, sucking, and then biting. The bite surprises Mia, but she relishes the pain and starts to rub her aching pussy through her pants.

Mia pauses the pussy rubbing to grab Liam by his hair and tug him away from her breasts. “Lips and tits. What else?”

“I’ve wondered if you shave or if you have a bush. I’ve seen you in your bikini but there’s never been a good time to stare.”

Mia stands. First, she removes her bustier as it’s no longer needed. Then again, neither are the pants she shimmies out of, pealing them off to reveal her shaved snatch. Liam licks his lips. She grips his head again and pulls him into her. He breathes her in before he starts tonguing her, working his tongue around her lips, clit, and vag.

“You’re pretty good brother. I’m going to use you. I’m going to exhaust you. I’m going to —” She stops briefly, shuddering at his ministrations. “You’re mine now. You’re mine forever. I own your tongue and your lips. I own your ass and your cock. You are mine to do with as I please and it pleases me for you to please me, but I’m not entirely selfish. I’m going to drain you. Completely. You’re going to be dry. You’re going to need — a week for your balls to replenish all of the cum I’m going to pull out of you. And you’re going to love it.”

Liam grunts in the affirmative, pinned against her crotch.

“Oh, brother,” Mia moans. “You say the sweetest things.”

Living out her fondest dream, Mia orgasms with a powerful squirt. She screams out, “Liam!”

When the waves of pleasure start to recede, she pushes Liam away. “Get on the bed.”

He immediately gets on the bed.

“I want you hard. Harder than you’ve ever been before. Painfully hard.”

Liam’s dick springs up, his face clenches in pain.

Mia reaches down. His cock is like steel, just like she wanted. Intrigued, she tests her power. “Cum.”

And cum spurts out his hard dick. Liam feels the conflict of the ultimate delight and agony.

“Hmm,” Mia muses. “It looks like you really are mine now.”

As his dick starts to deflate, she commands, “I didn’t tell you you could go soft on me. You’re going to get hard and stay hard until I tell you otherwise.”

His dick goes hard immediately. Impossibly hard.

“I’m about to have so much fun, brother.” Mia mounts Liam, slowly dropping her tight pussy on a cock that fills her completely. “I’m going to enjoy this for a long… long time. Sorry, not sorry.”

Fully enveloped, she starts to buck and grind wildly.

Liam looks up at his hot stepsister. Her tits bouncing wildly, her face a dark mask of pure lust. He wants her. He’s never wanted anyone as much as he wants her now. He wants to cum inside her and he knows that’s not going to happen for a long, long time. If Liam thought he knew what the combination of pleasure and torture could do before this moment, he had no idea what she was about to do to him. No idea at all.

While Mia fucks, Sophia thinks.

Each time I read, my personality gets rewritten. I have a desire to do good deeds, to fuck, to be dirty-nasty, to be worshipped, to be dumb, but now also smart at the same time. The nerd seems to be cancelling out a lot of the ditz. It’s all a balance. These descriptions, they’re aspects of a woman, but shouldn’t be the sum total. They’re just parts and the sum is greater than its parts. I’ve been worried, when I could think enough to care, about touching that book and reading from it, but that’s the answer. I have to read that book. I have to read it completely. I have to be every woman, all at the same time. I have to regain balance. I have to find a way to stop and maybe even repair Mia. I have to watch the Doctor Who Christmas Special…

…dammit nerd.

Nora’s phone rings, waking her from her slumber and pulling Sophia from her reflection. Sophia looks at the screen. Richard—her father. She knows, with absolute certainty, he’s landed and on his way home, because of course he is. Because of course everything that can go wrong, will go wrong. Him coming here seems dangerous and potentially messy in all of the bad ways.

“Don’t get that,” Sophia demands.

Nora’s hand flinches, but she obeys, still in thrall to her goddess.

I was able to overwrite her with the punk without being fully cognizant of the capability. I wonder what else I can do with a little more awareness…

Sophia realizes she can pull from each of the aspects inside her and shift Nora’s personality, Nora’s whole being, accordingly.

Goddess seems too powerful. I’m going to give her a heavy dose of heroine so that she’s good, but a big touch of slut so that she’s not too good. Just a dash of punk, mostly for fun. Sophia takes a deep breath. Yeah, being unable to not do that proves how much control of myself I don’t have. And now I can’t stop picturing my stepmom as a total ditz, and I can only watch as a flood of that aspect spills through.

As that’s happening, Sophia trembles as something snakes from Nora into her.

Sophia steps back to admire the work. Nora looks a bit more like she did yesterday, though from some angles, with some light, she can still see some pink in her hair. She sees the complete daze in her eyes, though.

Sophia hands Nora the phone. “Keep him away by any means necessary.” She then appeals to the fellow heroine. “The future of humanity may depend on it.”

Nora just smiles and says, “’kay.”

Sophia walks away when she hears her stepmom start to talk to her father. Her voice is a little higher-pitched and girlier than Sophia would like, but she had to work with what she had.

Sophia passes the hallway mirror and stops to admire her body.

I really need to wear a lot less clothing. This body should be seen and enjoyed by all.

She starts to grind against her palm, looking herself in the eyes and turned on by the sight.

Crap. I’m an exhibitionist now, too.