The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Blood Sport

CHAPTER 21 Part B

GRADUATIONS AND GHOSTS. Continued

Angel’s next question terrified her but she had to ask it. “And me? When you think back at what we had, what you felt for me, does it feel grey and muted?”

Brianna answered immediately, her voice fierce, “No. I remember exactly what I felt, I know what we had.”

Angel swallowed hard fighting like hell to keep her heart in check; it was pounding like a drum.

“Do you….do you remember the things that happened?” Angel studied Brianna’s face like a map.

Brianna paused before answering. “Not much. It’s like a nightmare you have and when you wake up you just remember snippets, unconnected events. It’s all a haze, just fuzzy and disjointed. I remember more of some things….”

Angel nodded. She was so glad Brianna didn’t have a clear picture of what she had become, what she had done and things Angel suspected she did that she herself didn’t know about. She wasn’t sure what that knowledge would do to Brianna.

“I have vivid dreams sometimes. Where I see myself doing things to….you…and other people. I know he made me hate you…want to….hurt…you.”

“It’s OK Brianna.”

Brianna spoke, her face pleading and pained, “Angel, I need to tell you something. I need you to believe this with all your heart. Please, please believe me.”

Angel stared at her not knowing what was coming.

“The things I think I did to you. All those horrific things I put you through. I’m so sorry. It’s more than what he did to me. It’s what I did to you. There isn’t a day that goes by that I don’t think about it. I just can’t forgive myself or let it go. It’s tearing me up inside. Can you please find some way to forgive me?”

Angel answered with passion. “There is nothing to forgive. Don’t you know it wasn’t you? It was Robert who did all that. You saved my life. You loved me like no one ever did or ever will. You are the kindest, most gentle, most caring person I have ever met. That is you, Brianna. Kendra was Robert’s creation. It had nothing to do with you and me. There is nothing to apologize for. I am what I am because of you.”

Brianna smiled, picked up her napkin and wiped tears from her eyes. Both women sat just looking at each other, not speaking because each knew she would explode in sobs if they tried and neither wanted this meeting to go that way.

Finally Brianna pulled herself together. She pointed at Angel’s college shirt. “So what are you? Not a Baby Bruin any more, huh? You didn’t pick UCLA.” she asked with a sly grin.

Angel laughed. “Nope. I’m a kick ass Strausburg College coed majoring in Biology and just to brag, on the Dean’s list. I’m still going save all the sick animals in the world.”

Brianna nodded with pleasure. “I knew you would do it. Those animals don’t know how lucky they will be.”

Angel tapped Brianna’s diploma. “I knew you would too. Even when it was darkest, I knew you were too strong for him.”

“I wasn’t. You were.”

“No, I killed him but you did the rest. After all he did to you it would have been so easy to still be in a club but today you got that degree. It was all you.”

Brianna squeezed her hand. “That means more to me than anything. So how did you know I would be here?” Brianna gave Angel a knowing grin. “I know this isn’t a coincidence.”

“It’s not. After I left I hired a private detective to find you. I knew you were dancing at that other club for a year. I knew when you quit; I knew when you went back to school. I knew you were a habitué here. I figured you would come here today to relax and think about what you did today.”

Yes, you know me so well. Brianna laughed. Habitué was one of the words she had taught Angel and she knew she was throwing it back at her to show she had learned it and could use it.

“So I’m a habitué, huh?”

“Yep, that’s you. A die hard habitué of this place right here.”

“So some private detective was peeping on me all the time?”

“Naw, not like all that. He just found out where you were. He mostly just tracked you by your credit cards. Just enough to let me know where you were, what you were doing.”

“Angel, a private detective, college? Did you hit the lottery? How did you pay for all that?”

Angel thought of the warehouse money, the things she had done that night to get it. She considered telling Brianna the truth but decided there was no point to it. This was not the time or the place. “Oh, well…um…I found this rare grant they give out to GED college students. Applied with this paper and video about why I should get it and whooaa, one day I got a letter one day saying I got it! Crazy, huh?”

“Wow, you must have really impressed them. That sounds hard to get.”

Angel nodded. “Oh yeah, it was so fucking hard you have no idea.”

“Why did you follow me all those years?”

A monologue ran through Angel’s mind: Because you’re the only person I will ever love. Because we were meant to be together, get married, experience joy and pain together, have kids if we wanted, live out our lives in each other’s arms, experience victories and defeats together, to care and love each when we were old and weak and sick and for one to bury the other and shed the final tears. And then some psychotic freak took it all away.

“Because I wanted to make sure you were alright. Just like you did for me that day you picked me up on the side of the road.”

And the horrific, morose truth also came crashing into Angel’s head like a ball peen hammer: And because I had to know if you were coming to kill me. So I could kill you first.

But Brianna didn’t know that and since Angel was the only one who did, Brianna would never know.

Angel had made her decision. Rightly or wrongly she felt this was some version of Brianna, that despite some of the vestiges of Robert’s programming, Kendra really was as dead as her creator.

Everything Brianna had done the last two years, everything she saw and heard now her made her gut instinct believe this was so. Angel knew both Kendra and Brianna’s looks, mannerisms, tone of voice intimately. The look in each one’s eyes, the way they moved their lips when smiling, laughing and talking. She could detect no sign of the wanton, brutal stripper now. If Kendra was still in there, really in control of this girl then she had graduated to place that was undetectable by Angel, at least not in this short a meeting.

Her hand came off the gun and she closed the purse. She would cancel the detective’s contract and stop her surveillance of Brianna.

If she was wrong about this she would live or die with the consequences. She was prepared to take that chance. This had to finally end.

Angel finally built up the nerve to ask the question that would rip her heart to little bits and bring this moment to a final end but she had to face it.

“Brianna, I was in the crowd during your graduation.” She held up her phone. “I took mad pictures and vids!”

Both girls laughed.

“Angel, I’m so glad you were there! It means the world to me.”

“I don’t want to ask you something that’s not my business but I saw you kissing a blonde girl after. Is she your girlfriend?”

Brianna smiled her old crooked, million watt smile that she always flashed when she was happy. It killed Angel to see it again and killed her to know it was because of the girl.

“Laura. Yes. She’s something. When I first went back to college I felt dead. I just went to class and managed to study. The whole world felt empty and emotionless. Nothing interested me, not sports, not working out, not people, I felt like a robot. Then one day I was in the library and she came over and started talking. I wanted her to leave me alone but she just wouldn’t let go. By the end of the night I promised to go to a dinner and movie with her.” Brianna shook her head thinking back on Laura’s persistence.

She could see you were hurt, thought Angel. She did what you would have, Brianna. Conversely she immediately hated Laura and liked her for what she had done.

“After that she just moved me along like some train conductor and I was the caboose. She could tell I used to work out and she asked to be my workout partner and got me started again. Then she volunteered me for the intramural lacrosse team when she found out how good I used to be. In a few months she turned me into a human being again, brought me back to life. She’s a very special person.”

“She sounds great,” said Angel, trying hard to sound happy. “What does she think of the tattoos?”

“She knows what I used to do for a living. She thinks I’m kinky to have them. She thinks it’s cute….and sexy.”

Yeah, like I might if I didn’t know the story behind them, thought Angel.If I had just met you and didn’t know how the proud, smart, independent Brianna would never ink Bad Girl or Property of High Lights Club on her body or get fake boobs. But Laura doesn’t know the Brianna I do, that I did.

“Are you in love with her?” Angel’s heart felt like it was going to explode.

“She loves me and I’m real into her. I think I might be halfway right now,” she said holding up her thumb and index finger to show distance.

“So what are your plans?”

“We’re gonna go hook up and celebrate later tonight. I’d love it if you could come. I want you to meet her. I want her to meet you.”

Angel glanced down at the table. “Thanks, but no. I can’t. I meant what are your long term plans?”

“Her family lives in Hawaii. They have mad cash. She is going back and wants me to come with her.”

Of course she does. She knows how special you are. She loves you as much as I do.

“Will you?”

Brianna sighed. “That’s tough. I want to and I think I will eventually.”

“Why not now?”

“You know how I said I’ve changed?”

Angel nodded.

“It’s not just the things I told you. When I start to feel something for someone, get emotionally involved…”

“Start to fall in love?” interrupted Angel.

Now Brianna was the one who looked down to avoid eye contact. “Yeah. I start to feel subservient. I want to do what they tell me to do. I enjoy it; it gives me a sexual charge.”

“So she can order you to go if she wants?”

“It’s not like it was when I was Robert’s zombie. It’s just that I really want that person to direct me. It feels so good. But I understand it and can fight it. It is hard though. The feeling is very strong and deep. I don’t want to fight it. I want to let it take hold of me.”

Would Robert’s damage never stop? she wondered.“I see,” said Angel.

“And the thing is she doesn’t know what happened to me, what I am dealing with. And it’s hard for me to keep trying to be myself when I’m involved with her. I want to do what she tells me. She just thinks I’m submissive by nature.”

“Fuck,” said Angel.

“I need to try get out of that mindset, break that spell if I can. So I think maybe I need to cut out any strong relationships for while until I can get the self control I need to not get wet between my legs every time she asks me to do something. I think if I can go a while just making my own choices, my own decisions all the time I can break this thing. Then after…” Brianna let the sentence die.

Yeah, right, I know, thought Angel, then Laura and Hawaii.

Brianna looked down for a long time. Angel knew she was screwing up the courage to ask her something so she just waiting, giving Brianna time.

“Angel…did you really kill all those men? Not just Robert, but all of them, by yourself?”

“I had to. It was the only chance to free you. It was the only way I could think of to give you a way out and for me not to go to jail.” Brianna looked Angel in the eye. For a brief moment Angel’s look was calculating, hard and all grown up. She had never seen that look in her lover’s eyes before. For just a second she saw another Angel. No little girl at all: A killer.

Of four men.

Angel saw the look in Brianna’s eyes, a mixture of stunned disbelief and awe. How the hell had she managed to pull that off? The thought was writ all over Brianna’s face. It seemed unfathomable, impossible. But there was more in Brianna’s face than those two emotions, there was also pain. Mostly pain above all.

“You killed four people on a chance to free me? You worked in that hell hole, let people fuck you for me?”

“You worked in hell holes for years for me. Robert never would have gotten you if wasn’t for me. You did everything to take of me, of us. Getting rid of them was easy for me.”

And now it was Brianna who realized that Angel was not the same either, that she had changed. The idea that her little Angel had masterminded killing these smart, vicious men was just so incongruous to the woman she had loved and grown to know so well. This Angel was someone else entirely. How much damage had been done to her?

Brianna shook her head, still trying to wrap her mind around it. “Wow. That’s some story.” That’s some Angel. And I always thought I was the one protecting us. She killed four people for me.

The two girls sat there in silence thinking about the things they had said, what they once had, what they had done and what was lost.

“I guess we really know just about everything there is to know about each other now, huh?” said Angel.

Brianna shook her head. “Yeah, fuck yeah. Unless you want to tell me you masterminded the Bin Ladin killing.”

“Nope. That wasn’t me. You didn’t fuck Trump at the club, did you?”

“Ewww. I wouldn’t touch that beast no matter how bad someone fucked with my brain.”

Both girls laughed at this, the smiles making it to their eyes.

Angel couldn’t think of a better way to end it than now, as a little of the old magic had appeared with those remarks. She looked down at their clasped hands and then pulled hers away and Brianna finally let go after trying to hold on a little longer. Angel could feel her heart break.

“Well Wonder Woman, I have a date so I better be moving on.”

Angel got up and Brianna did the same.

“A date? With who?”

“Sparky silly. I’m taking him down to the beach for some Frisbee.”

Brianna smiled again, this time sadly. “Oh man, he’s such a great dog. Is he Ok?”

“Hells yeah, he’s with me right? Who better?” Angel smiled and arched her eyebrows.God she’s still so cocky, so full of swagger, marveled Brianna. That hasn’t changed one bit. That same girl I met on the road.

“Yeah,’ said Brianna as her throat bobbed with emotion, “the luckiest dog in the world. Tell him I said hi and I miss him.”

“I will, promise.”

And Brianna knew she wasn’t just saying it like people do. Angel would literally tell Sparky that she said hi and she missed him. She smiled gently at the thought.

Brianna gently grabbed Brianna’s arm. “Angel…..do you have anyone?”

Angel shook her head. “I have Sparky. It’s the two of us against the world.”

“But Angel, you…”

Angel cut her off. “Fuck Brianna. I gotta go. I really have to go.” Angel pulled Brianna to her and they hugged.

For the last time Angel felt those amazing, sexy arms around her. She closed her eyes and tried to memorize the feeling so it would last forever. It would have to.

“Thank you for coming. It means everything to me. It means everything. Thank you Angel. Thank you for giving me my life back,” said Brianna.

Angel put her mouth by Brianna’s ear. “I love you. I love you. I will always love you. Take care of yourself and watch out for the monsters, they will always want a piece of you.” Then she let go, turned around and walked out.

Brianna watched Angel leave strutting with style and panache, once again that fifteen year old runaway busting out that ‘I’m on top of the world’ attitude with such flair.

She watched her go, Angel Blake, her straggly, dirty road side pickup, then her friend and confidant, finally her lover, the woman she once wanted to spend her life with, her biggest pest and deepest soul mate, the girl who had protected her all those years and she had never even known it.

She opened the door without even a glance back and then she was gone, forever.

Angel navigated down the street barely able to see in front of her. Her vision was blurred by the tears that poured down her face. People stared at her as she bumped into others as she stumbled along.

“Sparky, Sparky, I’m coming home baby,” she mumbled to herself but in truth she didn’t know if she had strength to even make it to her car or if she was going in the right direction.

She wobbled down one block then another, colliding with people, not remembering where her car was or which way to go.

Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder. She was ready to lose it and whipped around violently to scream and scream and scream at whoever had grabbed her.

It was Brianna. “Hey, why are you playing bumper cars with every person on this street? Is that some cool new game? Can I try?”

Angel just stared at her and shook her head.

Brianna reached out and gently wiped the tears off her cheek. “What’s wrong baby?” she asked softly.

Angel shook her head and tried to smile and laugh but only a choked sob emerged. “Oh fuck, something got in my eyes.”

“Yeah I see that, a whole bunch of nasty tears got in there.”

Angel laughed pathetically through the tears. She hurt even worse. This was her old Brianna, so quick with a goofy, clever quip. She felt so drained, so hopeless, so helpless. She couldn’t talk or move.

Angel stood, her body trembling. Oh god, oh god, oh god I can’t take this, she thought. “Brianna….I…I …have to…go…I’m…s..sorry but I…can’t do..”

“Hey, I was thinking,” said Brianna smiling gently, her eyes so very soft, “I haven’t seen Sparky in so long and I loved playing Frisbee with him. How about I tag along if that’s OK with you?”

“What about Laura?” Angel sniffed through her tears. “I thought you were going to hook up with her and celebrate?”

“I called her and told her I can’t make it. You know I think maybe I just want to spend a quiet day and night. I just want to relax, you know what I mean? Doesn’t that sound nice?”

Angel nodded, wiping at her tears. “Yeah, yeah. That sounds nice.”

“Soooo,” said Brianna with her crooked smile, “let’s go to my place. I think I want to change out of this slut gear and get all comfy in shorts and tee shirt for our Frisbee game.”

“OK,” said Angel. She felt like she was floating, disembodied in some warm cloud.

“And after that we can go get that bad boy Sparky and hit the beach.”

“OK,” said Angel. She felt like she could just stand there on that sidewalk and say OK to Brianna forever and be the happiest person on earth.

“Maybe buy some ice cream cones. Does Sparky still like them?”

“Yes,” laughed Angel, “he still loves them.”

“Did you drive here?” asked Brianna.

“Yeah. I bought an old Toyota. She’s my best bud. I don’t go anywhere without her.”

“Ok,” said Brianna, “then….ah….should…should…ah..”

Brianna’s face changed. It seemed to smooth out, become blank. The change was so noticeable that Angel thought something was wrong.

“Um…like…should we take your car or mine when we go to your place?” she said very softly.

And just like that Angel knew. It was just like Brianna had said. When she was attracted to someone she wanted them to tell her what to do, make the decisions for her, she got off on it, craved it. She wanted Angel to decide for her, to tell her. And it also meant Brianna was still attracted to her, still had strong feelings for her after all that happened, all that time apart.

Brianna stood, her beautiful athletic body posed in total relaxation, her face calm and placid, a hint of a dreamy smile on her face. Her big green, amazing eyes wide and just a bit empty and filled with lustful longing for the controlling answer that would start her pussy singing those sweet seductive songs of obedience hardwired to her brain and body.

And Angel had a thought. She could start making decisions for Brianna, telling her what to do, ordering her around making her all hot and wet and needy all the time. She could dominate and control her and make her need sex with Angel just by using words. She could make Brianna need her like a drug, turn her into a puppet.

Angel thought long and hard about what to say, exactly how to frame a reply to achieve what she wanted. Finally she answered. “I don’t know whose car to take. I think you should decide.”

“Oh, Ok,” Brianna said, with a hint of disappointment.

“And what do you want to do later? After we play Frisbee,” she asked. Again Angel could see the desire in Brianna’s face to be told what to do.

“Oh, whatever you want. Anything is fine by me,” replied Angel with a wry smile.

Understanding dawned in Brianna’s eyes and she smiled conspiratorially. “You are a clever Angel. I know what you’re doing.”

Angel smiled shyly and shrugged innocently.

Robert and the others never had a chance. They never saw you coming, did they? mused Brianna. She wondered if she found the idea a little frightening.

But instead of voicing those thoughts she said, “How long do you think you can keep playing this little game with me?”

“For as long as you need me to. For as long as it takes,” Angel replied with total confidence.

Brianna nodded. She struggled a moment then made the decisions herself. “Ok, then, we will take your car and later let’s just um…why don’t we go to your place and just relax, get something to eat and talk. We have so much to catch up on.”

“That sounds perfect,” Angel replied.

They began to walk

“You know it’s kinda crazy,” said Angel. “All those years you had long hair and I had short hair. Now look at us.”

Brianna laughed. “You look great in long hair.”

“You look great in short hair,” responded Angel.

The two girls walked their arms swinging lightly.

They kept glancing at each other, over and over and they couldn’t stop smiling: Brianna’s smile brilliant and Angel’s thrilling and shy cute.

Their hands brushed a couple times and the third time Brianna grabbed a hold of Angel’s hand and instantly they found those old familiar grooves like countless times in the past; like they had never been separated.

They kept walking and slowly their grip tightened like a vice.

Soon their hands were like one, Angel’s and Brianna’s, and they held on like nothing on earth would ever pull them apart.

When they got to Angel’s apartment, Sparky flew across the room and lifted off the ground into Brianna’s arms. Brianna hugged the shaking dog close and let him lick her face while she kissed him. Soon her face was soaked with an amalgamation of Sparky’s saliva and her own tears.

Angel kept her distance, not joining in. She just wanted to soak the view, letting the two get to be together after so long apart.

After hours of playing freebie with the ecstatic Sparky the girls returned to Angel’s apartment. Sparky immediately collapsed on the couch, exhausted from his workout and feel asleep in seconds, on command, as dogs can do.

Angel told Brianna she needed a quick shower and retreated to her bedroom. She took off her shirt leaving only her sports bra and jean cutoffs on. She was reaching for a towel when Brianna came into the room.

Angel turned as Brianna approached, slowly. When she was close she took her own shirt off, leaving her body wearing exactly what Angel had on.

She dropped the shirt at her feet and closed the last distance between them. Angel could see the scant inches that separated them.

They both stood there, taking each other in for the longest time, their breaths audible in the silent room.

Brianna reached out with her hand and laid it on Angel’s smooth, pale shoulder. Angel thought Brianna was about to kiss her but she did not. She just stayed stock still, her hand resting lightly on her shoulder, warm skin on warm skin.

Then she took her other hand and moved it Angel’s cheek once again letting it stay.

Angel looked into Brianna’s gentle face. Her lips looked swollen and her eyes were half lidded. The smooth skin on her face was flushed. The most dreamy, content look softened her features.

Angel knew her own face was a pure reflection and replication of Brianna’s.

Brianna reached out and carefully moved a lock of Angel’s hair that was hanging over her eye. She did it so delicately like she was touching a silk spider web, the tip of her finger just brushing the skin on Angel’s face.

Slowly Brianna ran one hand down Angel’s neck and stopped at her collar bone.

Angel’s breathing was rising and she started to feel dizzy. She reached out and like Brianna, ever so gently placed her hand on Brianna’s bare side.

Angel’s mind raced back to the first time they had made love, when she was only fifteen and Brianna eighteen. It had started just like this, both girls in wide eyed wonder slowly looking at each other’s bodies, feeling them softly, slowly, gently with their hands, getting to know them for the very first time.

Brianna moved one hand to Angels trim stomach, gently sliding it across the warm young skin again and again. Brianna looked down at it, as though she had never seen it before, soaking the sight in, then raised her eyes to Angel and smiled.

Angel realized she was shaking. Her whole body quivering out of control and her mind was burning up like with fever. She wondered how in the world had she been so calm, so composed, so in control at that warehouse with those men yet coming apart at the seams in every way possible alone with Brianna?

Brianna leaned into Angel’s hair and breathed deep. Then she lowered her head to Angel’s neck and shoulder, rubbed her nose on the skin and breathed in deeper. “Angel….Angel….my amazing Angel…” Brianna whispered, her hot breath on Angels bare shoulder.

Angel’s eyes closed in unspeakable pleasure. “Ahhhhhh….” the sound escaped unbidden from Angel’s mouth. When she opened them she noticed Brianna was shaking too.

Brianna languidly laid both those gorgeous, perfect arms next to both sides of Angel’s neck hanging over her back. “Ahhhhhhhhh…..” Angel moaned again.

Brianna slowly dropped to her knees, Angel following suit in perfect synchronicity right along with her.

They stared at each, both on their knees, arms hanging limply at their side, their bodies swaying slightly from their torsos, taking each other in with soft, glazed eyes, the corners of each young girl’s pretty lips carved up in lost smiles. They were so very lost in each other.

Angel felt disoriented, like she had smoked a pound of killer hash.

Her forehead and eyebrows crinkled in a look of confusion.

Her mouth quirked and then she spoke, softly with curious wonder looking into the incredible lambent green eyes that stared back.

“Am I dreaming? Are you really here? Is it just a fantasy? Am….I…dreaming?”

Brianna’s eyes roamed on Angel’s face, then down her chest and stomach finally to her hand. She reached out and took it so delicately in hers. She held it for a moment, just staring at it. Then slowly ever so excruciatingly slowly she pulled it up and placed it on her own chest, keeping her hand over Angel’s.

Angel could feel Brianna’s heart pounding under her chest.

Brianna looked that those hands for a long time then lifted her eyes to Angel.

“Can you feel my heart?” she asked, simply. Nothing more than that.

Angel had been transfixed on their hands resting on Brianna’s chest too. She looked up and nodded.

Brianna reached out again, in slow motion and ran her other hand over Angel’s lovely, pale arms, feeling every inch of skin and the muscle underneath.

Angel reached out and ran her hand over Brianna’s obliques then moved them over Brianna’s hard, carved tummy that she loved so much.

Brianna closed her eyes and her mouth cut into a wolfish grin of pleasure and she moaned loudly.

“Mmmmmmm….” Angel answered back.

As one they both leaned forward, arching into each other, slowly, slowly, breaching the inches that separated them until their burning hot lips reached for each other and consummated the touch.

They made love that night just as they did that first time, so very slowly, so passionately gentle. Neither was in a hurry to cum, but instead found what they both needed on this night in the exquisite investigation of each other.

They spent hours giving and taking sweet exploratory kisses, totally intoxicated and fulfilled by what they found. Looking at each other and feeling, touching every curve, every dip, every dimple, every muscle, every inch of each other’s skin. As they took in every shape and motion of their faces and lips and emotion in their burning eyes and they listened, soaking in and reveling over every sound and noise each of them elicited from the other through the long night.