The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Blood Sport

CHAPTER 21 Part A

GRADUATIONS AND GHOSTS.

The large crowd buzzed with anticipation and excitement. College graduation meant that big step into an unknown future, cutting the safe umbilical cord of parent’s money, dorm friends, classes, easy fun times and no expectations of taking care of yourself. At least for the lucky ones who had traveled that easier trail. For a few others adulthood had already been thrust upon them long ago.

Along with that it was culmination of long held dreams and the start of brand new adventures.

The proud graduates sat near the front of the outdoor stage, replete in the caps and gowns, the vestments of their success. The even prouder families sat further back, aiming an endless sea of camera’s and cell phones, digitalizing the moment for eternity for YouTube, Face Book, Instagram and Twitter.

Some would thrive, some would fail, some would live lives of quite mediocrity but this day was theirs, never to be taken away and they all dreamed of what could be.

For one of the graduates it meant the step to whole new kind of life far divorced from her old one. It mean disposing to the outside world what she had been and taking up the mantel of someone else. It didn’t seem possible that this could be, considering what she had been through, but here she was, carrying out that plan she had made so long ago, preparing to walk the stage as effervescent energy thrummed her body with happy, satisfied nerves. It seemed impossible to her that she had reached this point.

Out in the audience was another woman, her eyes glued to the graduate with a burning intensity that no other person in the audience could even begin to imagine for reasons they would never believe or understand.

The Dean of the college began calling out their names, one at a time to make that march into adulthood for all to see. The cheers and claps rang loud for all of them, those with big attendees and those with almost no one to witness their shining moment.

One more before me, the graduate thought, her stomach churning in an excited, delightful way. She hoped her legs would carry her there when she was called. This meant that much to her that she could not be sure she could control her emotions or her body when the moment came. She sat there, smiling in a daze her mind almost floating.

She wondered where her old love was at this moment. Had their lives gone on without the events of a few years ago, she would be front and center of the audience, smiling, taking pictures, screaming with joy, hollering like a banshee, making a spectacle of herself.

But that time was past now and life gave no reprieves. Reality was a remorseless taskmaster that respected no one’s life plans.

Then it was time and the voice came clear and strong through the microphone for all the students and families in attendance: “Brianna Brandt, Bachelors in Business Administration and Accounting.”

Brianna walked up to the stage in her cap and gown, smiling to applause and cheers. She hugged the Dean, took her degree, gave a tentative wave at the crowd then walked off joining all the other graduates on the launch pad of the rest of their lives. It hadn’t been hard at all to make that walk, once she started moving it was easy and natural, like she belonged there.

Two eyes hidden in the crowd were riveted on Brianna the whole time. They watched after the ceremony as she joined a small cluster of friends and talked and laughed. Much of Brianna’s conversation and her prettiest smiles were focused on a cute blonde graduate. They put their arms around each other’s waists with the easy accord of lovers.

Finally after half an hour Brianna and the blonde kissed happily and deeply on the lips and went their separate ways.

Brianna was sitting in the coffee shop across from her apartment. It was her favorite place to just sit, relax, grab a burger or pizza and unwind just watching people or reading. The place was practically deserted with only Brianna sitting way in the back, alone against the wall with only a young couple far away up front.

She was wearing a black wrap up crop top that exposed her sculpted arms and shoulders and string ties were around her otherwise bare midriff. Her nipple rings were clearly visible under the top.

She had on a tight, short blue skirt that showed off her firm legs. Her hair was cut short in a bob that showed off her neck. She still had her nose ring but the cartilage earring was gone. Most people she had passed walking there were stealing glances at her perfect body and she loved that.

On the table in front of her was Brianna’s degree. As she ate some fries and drank her coke she kept looking at it, only glancing quickly at her food as though if she turned away from that piece of paper too long it would disappear like some mirage.

“Hey, you,” said a young woman’s voice, Brianna froze. That voice, that sweet, soft voice. And those words. The first words she had ever said to Angel.

Brianna completed that first interaction of their lives replying as Angel had back then. “Hey you too.”

But Brianna couldn’t look up, scared of what she would see.

“Hey pretty girl, I’m talking to you.”

Finally she forced her head up and there stood Angel. The ghost from her past stood there, hands on her hips, a brazen swagger pouring from her. The quintessential Angel Blake Brianna had known so well and loved so deeply.

She was in a thin unzipped black leather jacket that showed a Strausburg College tee shirt underneath and pair of plain blue jeans with holes that didn’t hide her nice hips and little round ass. Her hair was black with blue steaks and very long. Brianna had never seen Angel with anything but her short hair and she stared at Angel for a moment to get used to her look.

Except for the hair Angel looked just as she always had, an innocent teenager with a woman’s body. But the long hair did make her look more mature in a nebulous way that Brianna couldn’t really pin down. Or maybe just events had done that to her.

Angel also was carrying a small, stylish black leather handbag.

Inside was the gun she brought to kill the psychopath Kendra Kelly masquerading as Brianna Brandt.

“Can I take a seat here?” asked Angel.

Brianna replied, her mouth suddenly dry as desert sand. “Sit down. Please sit right here.”

Angel sat. “Good, I like this spot.”

As soon as Angel sat down she put the bag on the seat next her, it was open, the gun handle right there for quick access.

They just looked at each other for a long time, measuring each other, assessing the person that sat opposite them. Angel felt her pulse tick up slightly, Brianna was just as otherworldly beautiful as ever and her body still a monument to genetics mixed with gym. But she knew nothing else was remotely the same as when that body was hers, freely given to her by Brianna to fuck and love just as it fucked and loved her right back. Now she had no more right or permission to that body as a stranger in the street.

That right had been passed onto to the blonde girl Angel had seen Brianna kissing.

Finally Brianna smiled slightly. “Hi.”

“Sorry to intrude. But the place is packed and this is the only chair left.” said Angel indicating with her thumb over her shoulder at the empty restaurant.

Brianna marveled at Angel’s approach, that silly, cute line about the packed restaurant. It was like when they first met in Brianna’s car, Angel had been so overtly confident and crazy sure of herself throwing out funny, silly observations and so determined to get what she wanted. Of course that was all a front to hide the scared, bitter kid she really was back then. Brianna wondered if Angel was hiding things now.

Both girls laughed shyly almost feeling the old repartee they had shared for years ignite just a bit.

But of course that was only an illusion, as they both knew; too much hurt, too much death, too many threats for them to be Brianna and Angel, that Brianna and Angel.

They started to speak at once then stopped. It was all so awkward.

“How about this,” said Brianna, “let’s take turns. You ask me a question first, or a few, then I go next then back to you.”

“Ok,” said Angel. She knew what she wanted to ask more than anything, Do you still love me? But she knew she couldn’t lay that kind of massive head trip on Brianna. And she knew the question that she had come to get answered was something different: Are you still that monster, now just in hiding? Do I have to finish you off so I can be safe to go on with my life?

She had wondered if Kendra would emerge, bloodthirsty with no restraint and attack her the moment they met, looking to finish Robert’s deadly command. It was why she brought the gun. But so far there was no sign of that.

But she had to go slow. Feel her way around this woman. So instead she asked, “How do you feel?”

Brianna thought for a while. “Better than I was back then. Better than I was six months ago. I’m…..OK.” She looked at Angel’s blue eyes. “How are you?”

“More independent than I used to be. Sadder than I was but life moves on. If you don’t go forward you get left behind.”

Brianna looked down. Sadder than I was.

Angel thought of what to ask, there were so many questions roiling around in her head but in the end she had to know who this woman sitting across from her was. It would decide her actions: if Kendra was the horrific monster chameleon, hiding under the Brianna façade and did not attack her here, force the issue, she would walk out pretending all was well, a friendly goodbye. But then soon enough, when she had planned things through carefully and could get away with one more murder, she would end this. Or if she felt Kendra was truly gone, she had planned to play this by ear, see what was up, see if they still had something. But the cute blonde girl with Brianna had already answered that question.

She pointed to the obvious nipple rings under the crop top, the breast implants also so very obvious. “You still have those I see,” she said, keeping her voice light.

“Yeah, I still have the new boobs and the piercings,” replied Brianna.

“You still have all the tattoos?” continued Angel.

Brianna looked up at Angel. “I had the Kendra Kelly removed. The rest are still there.”

Angel sat silently. She was not sure what to make of this.

Brianna pushed her fries over to Angel. “Here have some.”

Angel took some and dragged them though ketchup like a road grater then popped them into her mouth.

“Angel, that guy Robert, he screwed up my head. He crawled right into me and made some serious fucking changes. I didn’t even know who I was. He controlled everything I thought. Fuck he made me think I was Kendra Kelly.”

“Yeah, I know. I saw it up close and personal.”

Brianna glanced down at that rejoinder.

“This machine he had, those glasses, that drug, it drilled into me and put lights and voices and ideas in me and made me want it, made me like it. It got to the point where I saw and heard them all the time. You can’t image how good those glasses and that drug made me feel. What it did to me. It was incredible. I would have done anything to keep getting more.”

Just talking about the glasses and drug Brianna could feel a part of her calling softly to take one more shot, just take another sweet, wet ride into the pretty colors and intoxicating whispering voices. Her thighs grew hot.

“Are they…are they still there…the lights and voices?” Angel asked, weighing the look in Brianna’s eyes carefully.

“No. The drug ran out. Somehow the glasses got busted. A year after Robert died they finally faded away.”

“I’m glad,” said Angel.

“Me too. But what I’m trying to tell you is that I’m not the same person I was before. Some of that shit is still with me.”

Angel stiffened. Her hand slid to the gun never taking her eyes of Brianna.

“What do you mean?”

“It means I like my new tits. It means I love my nipple piercings. I love to wear tight revealing clothes now. I love to show my body off, to see people look at it, to see people want it. I still spend lots of time in front of a mirror checking myself out. I love my tattoos, all of them.”

“Even Property of Headlights and Bad Girl?”

Brianna blushed, feeling guilty but she answered with truth. “Especially those. It all turns me on Angel. It makes me feel sexy. I know it’s not really me and that he put it there, but it is me now. I can’t help how I feel.”

“Oh,” said Angel.

Brianna reached out and took Angel’s hand. The feel of her skin sent an electric spark up Angel’s body. She stared at Brianna’s hand, her toned arm, that incredible body that she alone once had access to but had no more, that Robert stole from her.

Brianna smiled at her. “But Angel, I am Brianna again. That bad person, Kendra, is gone. I don’t think like she did, want what she did and do what she did. I am me. If certain things turn me on, does that make me bad?”

To Angel, the look on Brianna’s face showed how important her answer was; as though it would tell Brianna what she was. The answer was very important for Brianna.

Angel shook her head firmly. “No, it doesn’t. It doesn’t matter at all.”

Brianna smiled with relief at Angel’s response. “Someday when the tattoos have no effect on me I will take them off. Then I’ll know the last of what he did to me is gone. You see?”

“Brianna, how did you break the control of the drugs, the glasses. How did you become Brianna again?”

As Brianna started talking Angel watched every nuance of her face, every movement, every blink, every breath, every expression of her mouth and eyes trying to decipher if the monster was hiding under that gorgeous, sad face. She had witnessed Kendra’s ability to lie, her outrageous mendacity in acting like a friend and lover, a helpless, desperate victim of Robert trying to get free when all the while she was plotting to kill her. Angel had not forgotten that. She had learned from it. All of this was like a newly learned swimmer going into the deep end of the pool for the very first time. It was unknown waters, possibly very dangerous, even deadly if one was not careful without that ground to stand on if something went wrong.

She hadn’t known if Kendra’s programming would kick back in when she saw Angel today, if she would instantly launch herself at her with murderous uncontrolled fury. She wouldn’t last a moment with Kendra in a fight; the trained, powerful girl would kill her in moments, but not with a bullet in her pretty face.

Kendra had not attacked her in a programmed rage, but now Angel had to discern if she was playing a ruthless, clever, patient waiting game, the long game. The kind of game Angel had played twice in her life to spectacular effect. To suss out if behind the guise of Brianna Kendra was still lurking, lulling Angel to sleep with her actions over the last couple of years in order to carry out her death sentence and live a more controlled, hidden wicked life with Kendra still calling the shots while ‘Brianna’ showed an ostensibly civilized veneer to the world. Brianna had been a woman of facile mind and great intellect. If Kendra had absorbed half of it she would certainly be able to conceive and carry out such a plan.

“I ran out of the drug soon after Robert died and like I said, the glasses were broke. I stayed Kendra for a long time but slowly, real slowly I started to emerge again. It was like a fight between me and her. Sometimes I was more Brianna, others more Kendra. But as time wore on she got weaker without those sessions and the drug. After a year it was me again.” When she finished she gave Angel a hopeful smile.

“I see.” Angel said. “Brianna, do you still love him?”

Brianna closed her eyes for moment, as though remembering and searching to her very core. When she opened her eyes she spoke firmly. “I loved him so much Angel. Stronger than anything I have ever felt.”

Angel felt demonic hate rise in her. She wished she could kill that bastard over and over again. Make him suffer that pain every single day of his life. She could feel the bile in her throat.

“But all that feels grey now, stripped of color. Like some kind of black and white movie I was in. The feelings of love feel grey and muted. Do you understand?”

Angel nodded but knew she could never understand this thing that Brianna was saying and feeling.

Brianna continued, “I hate him right now. For everything he did to me. To you, to us.”

Brianna thought a while then expounded. “But if he walked in that door right now it’s possible that I would want him to put me under again, make me his puppet. I can’t be sure.”

Angel watched captivated by Brianna’s emotions and honest portrayal of what she was feeling. There was no deceit here, instead it was so brutally honest and hit Angel so hard she almost wished Brianna had lied.

Angel shivered with fright at what Robert’s device had done to her lover that even now after all this time, after all she knew, Brianna wasn’t sure how she would respond to the man she knew was so evil.

Brianna squeezed her hand and Angel squeezed back. Brianna had not let her hand go since she clasped on and there was no way in hell Angel was going to break the touch. She felt sure this would be the last time she would feel the woman she loved and would love so hard for the rest of her life. She knew letting go would be more than just their hands, it would be letting go of the dream, of their life together.