The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BLOOD SPORT

CHAPTER 11

ANGEL, LISA, ROBERT AND THE TERROR

Kendra and Angel’s life had developed into a simple pattern as Angel settled into her new life as a stripper. The few times Kendra wasn’t staying at Robert’s or clubbing and sleeping with Candi she would come home to Angel.

Angel bought the food, cooked the meals and kept the apartment clean while Kendra shopped and looked at her reflection in the mirror or talked endlessly on her cell with Candi and some of the other girls in the Cocaine Strippers club she had gotten very close with while she guzzled vodka and snorted lines off the glass table, laughing, giggling and babbling like crazy at every comment she or her friends made.

Angel never heard them say anything funny or clever or witty or smart despite the laughs and Brianna’s great sense of humor had become replaced by Kendra’s mean, base, snide remarks aimed at others, especially Lisa, the dancer Robert was close with and had been screwing before Kendra had come along. Kendra and the others just sounded loaded and out of it but seemed too lost to even know it.

Angel also paid two thirds of the rent, the amount Kendra demanded since she was gone two thirds of the time. Angel bought all the dog food and took care of Sparky. And when Kendra was horny at night and Candi or Robert were otherwise engaged, Angel still had that great body of Kendra’s to use to get off on. And no matter how she treated Angel, when it came to sex Angel always melted into Kendra’s arms. Kendra glowed with vanity and pride knowing Angel was so hopelessly sprung on her.

Then one night Angel came home to find Kendra naked, only the serpent arm band and choker on her neck decorating her body. She was sinful seduction incarnate.

Kendra smiled softly at her old lover and took her gently by the hand and led her to bed. She went to a drawer and pulled out the cloth rags that she used when Angel wanted her to tie her up.

“It’s been a long time since we did this, huh baby?” Kendra said with a silky voice. Her face held genuine concern, just like Brianna’s used to. “Don’t you want it? I was so bad forgetting to give you a birthday present. Please forgive me. Eighteen is such an important day. I want to give you something real nice to make up for it.”

Angel did want it. She had wanted it for a long time now. It had been so long. There was something about getting bound and having gentle sex with Brianna that gave her emotional release. It was just the opposite of what her step dad did, the violent roughness he inflicted on her when he tied her up. Every time she had Brianna do it, it seemed to ameliorate what her step father had done. Angel understood it was some kind of strange transference, some therapy that helped her get over what her monster step father had done to her mind and body.

Brianna understood this too and was so soothing, so gentle, so caring when they had this special kind of sex while whispering sweet words of her love and affection. Brianna’s loving ministrations always washed the poison her stepfather had put in Angel’s mind away, till the next time it was needed.

The difference this time was that Brianna never initiated it, ever. She only did it when Angel asked and Angel only asked when she felt that mental tension build inside her mind to a breaking point. But what difference does it make? I do need it right now. I need it so much.

Angel nodded.

“Just lie back and let me take care of you, let me take all those bad thoughts and feelings away just like I know how to do.”

She tied Angel’s arms and legs, gently, like always, to the bed posts.

Kendra leaned down and whispered sensuously into Angel’s ear with her warm, sweet breath. “I have a secret to tell you. Do you want to know? We don’t keep secrets between us, right?”

“We never did.”

“It’s my cunt Angel.”

Angel frowned. What the fuck? “Your….cunt?”

“Yeah, my cunt. It speaks to me.” She pointed at her head. “Up here,” she said with those wide blank eyes looking at, looking through, looking past Angel.

Angel knew immediately that this had not been a good idea. Oh god. How bad is this going to get?

Kendra started rubbing her pussy. “Yeah, baby, it’s making me rub it right now. Did you know my cunt is always hot now? It’s always warm and wet. All the time. Do have any idea what that feels like, how good that is?”

“No.”

“I know you don’t. Poor little Angel, you will never feel like I do. My clit, my pretty little clit, it’s always up and buzzed and engorged with blood. Look at it.”

Angel looked as Brianna spread her pussy lips for her. Brianna was right; her clit looked huge, at least three times bigger than Angel had ever seen it. It was red and inflamed and bloated with blood.

“See how good it looks? It’s like that all the time now.” She giggled. “It kinda looks like my muscles when I lift weights, when the blood goes there. Don’t you think that’s sexy?”

“Yeah.”

“My sweet shaved pussy controls my body. Did you know that?”

“No.”

“It does. My pussy always wants sex. It is so wet and greedy. And it controls my perfect body and my body controls me. Don’t you think that’s so fucking cool?”

“I guess.”

“There’s no guessing about it Angel. If your body controlled you and it was run by your wet needy cunt you would understand what heaven is. You have no fucking idea how hot it is to have your weak mind controlled by your cunt and body.” She rubbed her cunt and body, moaning. “Look at my hot cunt and smoking body, they control me.”

Stay calm just try and get through this. “I can see that.”

“I don’t think at all any more, my cunt and body do all the thinking for me and they tell me exactly what they want and what I need to do.” She put a finger in her pussy then pulled it out, shiny with her juice, brought it to her mouth, closed her eyes and sucked on it.

“And now that you know how this works, what is in charge of me, I’m going to do something to you that my pussy and body told me to. Something that will really tune me up and make me cum hard.”

She walked slowly, languorously, sensuously to the bureau putting on a show for Angel and opened a drawer. She returned with a huge strap on dildo in her hand.

Kendra grinned, not gentle and concerned like before, but with a vulpine look as she tied the strap on around her thin waist.

“We’re gonna try something totally different tonight to celebrate your eighteenth Baby Bruin,” she said, her formally sweet voice turning dark and mocking with venom.

A dildo! Brianna never used a dildo on her. She would never do such a thing to Angel. She only used her soft hands and gentle mouth to ease Angel’s pain away. A dildo was the exact opposite. It was like her stepfather was there again.

Angel stared shaking her head violently, her mouth aghast. “Don’t, please,” begged Angel.

Kendra advanced on her and pulled her ass up easily with her strong arms. She lined up the dildo with Angel’s ass and gave her a vicious grin. “Is that what you said to step daddy all those times? ‘Don’t, please?’”

“Don’t do this to me! Please Kendra, please don’t do this. Not this! Not like he did it. You know what he did to me, what it did to me. Anything but this!” Angel pleaded.

Kendra nodded. “Yes, I know what he did to you. You told me, remember? We talked about it many times. I know every little detail. Sometimes you cried when we talked about it.”

She reared back and plunged the dildo in. Angel cried out in pain, the physical pain and the mental agony.

Kendra’s hollow laugh echoed through the room. “No wonder he kept doing it. You’re so fucking helpless and pathetic.”

Kendra crawled on top of Angel, hammering away at her, enjoying the feeling of control as she watched the dildo go in and out of that sweet round butt.

She slapped Angel in the ass hard. “Oh yeah, is that how step daddy did it? Or was it like this?” she said as she slapped Angel’s face with a concussive smack.

Angel closed her eyes, desperately thinking of a way to escape what was happening. There had to be some way.

Kendra ran her hands all along her body her eyes closed, the lights in her head stronger than ever, the voices telling her things. She felt like she could do anything, destroy the fucking world if she desired. Her pussy loved that thought and twitched in strong approval. Her clit pulsed like it was getting electric shocks wired to it.

“You loved it when he got rough didn’t you? It got you all hot and bothered, didn’t it? Not like you told me you liar. You didn’t hate it, you loved it!”

Angel shook her head, no!

Smack! Kendra slapped her again with all the force of her powerful arm and back as Angel’s head rocked back violently, blood flying from her nose onto the wall. Angel saw stars in front of her eyes. She knew that a few more hits and she would have a broken nose, broken jaw or worse.

“Fucking liar!” Kendra roared, spit flying from her mouth. “You liked it when he got rough, didn’t you!!!? You’re so fucked up in the head! Say it!” Kendra pulled her arm back to hit again.

“Yes! Yes I liked it! I am fucked up in the head!”

Kendra smiled. “I knew it. I fucking knew it. Yeah I know you slut. Always wanting me to be gentle. Just a lying whore.”

Kendra gyrated her body like she was dancing as she straddled Angel. She ran her hands all along her body. “I’m such a tough, strong girl. I’m so strong and tough,” she said glaring down at Angel.

She grabbed Angels hair and jerked her head up the pain from it running all the down the young girls head and neck. “Fucking tell me bitch, fucking tell me now!”

“You’re a tough, strong girl,” said Angel now beginning to understand how to play Kendra’s insane game, now giving her what she needed to hear.

Kendra drew her hand back again, rage burning up her eyes. “What did you say?”

“You are! You’re so tough. So strong. No one can fuck with you!” Angel thought she may have found a way to mitigate what was going to happen and she hoped to god she was right.

“You are Kendra! You are so strong! You are invincible. No one can stop you! I know it, I do! You can do anything to anyone!”

“Ohhhhhh fuck,” muttered Kendra, her eyes rolling back in her head with Angel’s words. She pulled the dildo out of Angel and desperately flailed at it with her hands, ripping if off her body.

Immediately she started jamming one hand in her pussy and used the other to run up and down the side of her neck over and over. She opened her green eyes wide and stared at Angel.

“My neck is soooo sexy,” she said, moving her tight belly and hips like a sidewinder snake. Kendra climbed in closer, wrapping her powerful thighs around Angles hips. She reached back to hit Angel again. “Fucking tell me bitch!”

“Your neck is so sexy.”

“Ahhhhhhhhh god damn it’s so sexy,” she moaned. Angel could see Kendra’s pussy squirting juice in buckets, amounts that had never happened before in all their years together but amazingly Kendra didn’t seem to be having an orgasm yet.

She suddenly, frantically grabbed at her boobs, pulling and kneading them ripping at her nipple rings. “My boobs look so sexy and fake…”

Angel jumped right in. “Fuck yeah, your boobs are so sexy and fake, they are amazing,” she parroted immediately.

Angel could feel Kendra’s whole body shake; her thighs clenched Angel’s body like a vice.

“God damn, god damn, god damn they look so fake,” said Kendra, her mile long stare looking vacantly out at things only she could see in her head.

“God damn they look fake. They look so hot and so fake,” Angel volleyed right back.

Kendra’s arms were working like mad on her tits and cunt. Angel could see the muscles in her triceps and forearms moving and playing under her skin.

“I’m such a strong, tough girl,” said Kendra with an insane, crazy smile on her face.

“You’re such a strong, tough girl. You are so fucking strong and tough, no one like you, you can’t be stopped,” replied Angel.

With that Kendra lost it. She threw her head back and howled an atavistic sound like some feral animal. Her eyes rolled back and she fell out of the bed to the floor lying on her back.

Angel looked down at her. Kendra’s eyes were wide open staring at the ceiling. There was no movement at all except her hips pumping up and down, up and down, up and down. There was a geyser that just kept shooting out of her pussy every time her hips rose. Her crotch, thighs and hard stomach were shinning with wetness. Angel didn’t think she looked human, more like some kind of oil well running on an on pumping the fluid out.

With blood running down her nose, Angel watched Kendra for a long time after. She just lay there staring at nothing with her green eyes, smiling. What killed Angel was how beautiful Kendra looked naked on the floor with that blissful look on her face.

Angel had experienced horrific things in her young life, things that would break most people. But she had been strong; she had done what it took to survive and had made it. But nothing held a candle to this horror.

And that was because the worst thing happening here wasn’t to her but to the woman she loved so fucking much who seemed helpless to fight in any way against what was happening to her mind. Brianna, her mind so sharp, her personality so well formed, her body so strong was just melting away from this strange onslaught like ice cream left inadvertently in the super market parking lot and Angel could do nothing to change it.

Several times Brianna had come home from Robert’s, her green eyes huge, devoid of anything at all, her pupils mere pin pricks with a far away looking- at- nothing smile on her face. She would sit for hours, staring into space, sometimes talking quietly to herself, like she was having a conversation. But who peopled the other side of these whispered talks?

Angel knew he was doing something to fuck with her mind. Several times she asked Brianna what was going on, what Robert was doing to her but Brianna never told her a thing; just pretty lies and evasions. A few times she replied with a smile and a soft silky laugh that clearly said she loved what was happening. This scared the shit out of Angel. How could Brianna fight this if she didn’t want to, if in fact she welcomed and embraced it?

Brianna had been her best friend, her closest confidant and sounding board, her lover. Sometimes it seemed they were of the same of flesh and mind they were so close, so inextricably linked.

And now it was like some unstoppably adept master surgeon who had graduated Magna Cum Laude from the ‘University of I Will Totally Fuck Your Life Up Beyond Any Recognition’ was excising them apart, adroitly slicing pieces of Angel’s heart off, piece by bloody piece and it hurt like hell.

And his scalpel was not a razor sharp finely honed thin blade that cut with precision. No, this abomination, this surgical bringer of despairs tool was blunted, rusty and serrated. To better make you feel every cut, every painful sensation, my dear.

And after doing this to Angel’s heart he was now turning his scalpel and skill to her brain, her mind.

This monster that was attacking her and Brianna was not some grotesquery or faceless hockey mask wearing entity out of a movie. His face was known all too well to Angel. It was the face of Robert Maxin. And in her mind’s eye she could see that unctuous smile and faux friendliness he had slathered on her like greasy butter on bread since their first meeting.

She had found the act so transparent, so easy to penetrate. He was such a fool.

But she knew something else as well. Even a fool could win a given hand of poker if dealt the right cards and his ineluctable locked tight control of Brianna gave him a royal straight flush against her. And that scared the shit out of Angel too.

As Angel lay in the bed a thought that she had tried to keep at bay crept past her defenses like thief stealing deftly into her head. In staying by Brianna, trying to rescue her she was forced into a quotidian nightmare of seeing what her lover was devolving into up close and in her face and she didn’t know how much more of it she could take. Her heart had been torn apart in increments and now it felt like her mind was starting to follow suit.

And the thought occurred to Angel, tied up in that bed, alone, in the dark, that in trying to save Brianna, being around her, experiencing this, she just might end up driven as mad as the girl she loved so much.

The hours passed and Angel tried to get some sleep. She had to take her mind off what she had experienced and seen, what she was thinking. She had to somehow find a happy place to forget this nightmare for even a short while or she would lose it.

She thought of Sparky for a long time and then she thought of the beach. Then she thought of her and Brianna and Sparky playing Frisbee on the beach and little giggling girls and ice cream cones a million years ago. And then she was asleep and dreaming of all those very nice things.

When Angel woke up, much to her surprise she was untied. Her nose was sore and crusted with dried blood.

Sparky was sleeping in the bed next her. This was a surprise too because Kendra had to have let him in.

Kendra had placed a sandwich and glass of ice tea on the table for her. She sat up and looked around. She looked at the mirror. THANKS FOR THE FUN NIGHT ANGEL. LOVE KENDRA was written in red lipstick. There was heart drawn after Kendra.

Angel shook her head thinking about how screwed up Kendra’s mind had to be after doing what she had done last night then leaving these acts of kindness and that note. Were they real, some vestiges of Brianna? She really wanted to believe that. Or just some fucked up depraved joke, a last parting laugh?

Or maybe just the normal way of thinking for Kendra now.

She went to the mirror gazing at the red lipstick heart for a long time. She blocked out everything that had happened and just focused on that heart. She kept focusing on that heart, imagining not Kendra putting it there after the abomination of the night before but of a sweet, bashfully smiling Brianna leaving it for her lover after a gentle, perfect night together.

She placed her hand on the heart and closed her eyes.

Kendra was at the bar. She was drunk out of her mind as one customer after another kept buying the gorgeous young stripper drinks.

The man who had bought her latest drink had his arm around her and was telling her some boring ass story about his loser job. She was a master at laughing and agreeing at just the right juncture to make the mark think she was hanging on his every word but in reality she had no idea what he was saying nor did she care.

Her attention was drawn to other end of the bar where Robert and Lisa were huddled intimately close, whispering and laughing. Kendra watched them, focusing on Lisa who was having such a great time with her man. She felt a murderous rage building and her eyes flashed. She watched Lisa all night and a little while before she left for the night Kendra slipped out the door.

The voices told Kendra what to do.

Lisa was walking from her car in the underground parking lot. She was tired as fuck from dancing and couldn’t wait to take a warm bath and lay down. She felt a massive blow at the back of her neck and then she knew nothing at all as she lie unconscious on the ground.

Kendra stood over Lisa smiling, her eyes lidded with pleasure. She reached down and turned Lisa face up.

“Yeah bitch,” she sneered. “Nobody’s going to want your skanky ass after tonight.”

Kendra lifted up her leg and brought her shiny high heeled boot down on Lisa’s face, again and again and again, her powerful leg working like a car piston that kept ending with hard black boot heel on Lisa’s face. First there thudding hollow sounds, then squishing noises, finally audible cracking; over and over until she was breathing hard through her laughter as copious blood spattered in all directions.

Lisa’s face, if you could call it a face was a mask of blood and ripped flesh and exposed bone. Kendra leaned down and looked closely at it, smiling at her handiwork.

“I think that’s a big improvement babe; plastic surgery courtesy of Kendra Kelly. The best part is it’s free!”

Kendra had pulled over in a lot. She had turned the light on in her car so she could see her face in the rear view mirror.

For thirty minutes she had been staring at her perfect face splattered with drops of Lisa’s blood that had flown up with the sheer force of her repeated kicks. The deep red blood flecks looked so very pretty juxtaposed on her smooth, flawless bronzed complexion. They looked so delicate and inviting. They looked so sexy. She marveled at them, the perfect beauty of them, with twinkling eyes.

They looked like they belonged there forever.

She turned her lovely face this way and that, admiring the specks of crimson adornment.

After a while she did more than stare, she began masturbating with a feverish intensity that she had never experienced or enjoyed so much before. It was more like she was attacking her body, her pussy as a follow up to what she had done to Lisa; the éclair after the steak, so to speak. The whole car smelled like ripe pussy. The site of Lisa’s blood on her face had turned her on like nothing else in her young life.

As she had masturbated Kendra had shifted from laughing to crying, giggling to sobbing as though two different people were engaging in the eldritch sexual experience, a tug of war, battling for her mind after what had preceded it at Lisa’s house. The tears mixed with the blood running down her face.

Kendra couldn’t take her eyes off the tears and blood rolling down her cheeks. She let out another sob then a giggle. She thought she looked so…fucking...crazy..…so…crazy…hot!

Finally she felt a massive orgasm coming and ripped at her pussy even harder. It was like a hammer to her skull and she heard ringing in her head. When she came it was with laughter not with sobs and when she drove home she was smiling and humming a favorite song that popped into her head. The only disappointing aspect of it all had been to wipe the blood off before she drove home. But Kendra understood nothing in life was totally perfect.

Robert heard about what happened to Lisa on the news. He immediately went to the hospital and found her in intensive care. Her cheek bones, nose and jaw here broken, her teeth knocked out. One eye was blinded. The lips and the skin on her face were shredded and she had a massive concussion. Her whole head was swathing in bandages.

The doctors told him she would need multiple surgeries to repair the damage then years of plastic surgery to approximate the appearance of something human.

He immediately knew who had caused this damage and for the first time he fully appreciated Kendra’s frightening physical prowess to hurt people like watching her on the heavy bag never could. It excited him because of the plan he had to rid himself of Angel, Sarkosian and Sullas but it also frightened him.

Robert knew that Brianna would have never done anything remotely like this to anyone. He was aware she was now in the full throes of the leakage Mr. Grey had spoken about no doubt caused by the intensive drug usage he had forced on her. It was all his fault. But that didn’t matter, all that counted now was he take control of the situation and direct it to his purpose. He was on a time table with Kendra, he had to get her ready and if someone like Lisa took the collateral damage he was ultimately willing to pay that price. And the fact that Kendra could inflict such brutal violence on her own, without command, showed him she would meet that time table.

Kendra was standing in Robert’s office. He was staring daggers at her in silence until Kendra started squirming. Finally he laid into her.

“Why did you fucking do it?”

“Fuck that bitch!” Kendra shot back with venom. “She’s been riding me since I started here. Every night she had some smart ass remark for me.” She looked down. “And I got sick of her hitting on you.”

“I told you not to hurt anyone!”

“You told me not to hurt any customers,” she retorted with a smart aleck smirk right back at him. Her eyes blazed with…defiance? This surprised Robert. I need to take control of this. Now.

“Oh, you fucking psycho. You think you’re so god damn smart playing semantics? I’m going to teach you but good. Lisa was the second best piece of ass in this club. Do you know how much money you cost me because you are a jealous bitch? Do you?!” he yelled his voice rolling in the room like a thunder clap.

Kendra’s face suddenly went white.

“Next she’s going to ask me to pay for all this medical shit! You have any conception how much all that plastic surgery will cost? But she’s not worth anything to me now. I mean what can I do with her, hide her in the back washing dishes while she whines for the next thirty years? Fuck that shit. I’ll have to get Franko to toss her out of here.”

He looked hard at Kendra and the thoughts he had been having the last few weeks crystallized in his mind. He realized that the love he thought he felt for her when he started this had been just an illusion. She wasn’t anything special to him, never had been. He had just been infatuated with her looks and smarts. But at the core she was just another fucking broad. Just another in the endless line of pathetic strippers he had to deal with all the time.

He loathed her as much as he did Lisa and all rest of the loser girls he was forced to coddle and cajole every damned day of his life. When this Marius thing was over he was going to work this bitch at the club day and night and whore her out till he squeezed every drop of money from her. And when she got older and new fresh meat took her place as the stars of Head Lights he would sell her off to some South American whore house so he would never have to see her stupid face again. He chuckled at the thought.

“You know, when you came here I actually thought I liked you. I don’t know what the fuck was wrong with me. You thought you were so special, so high and mighty, telling me what to do. Me! But look at you now. You’re garbage. Look at you! Fucking pathetic and nothing but trouble. If you didn’t make me money you wouldn’t be worth my time of day. I’d kick your crazy ass out of here and you could go beg in the streets.”

Kendra dropped to her knees tears running down her cheeks. She had never been so worried in her life. She couldn’t live without Robert or his glasses or that lovely drug that had helped her so much. She crawled over to him and hugged his legs. “I’m sorry Robert…please..I’m so…I’ll dance more sets for free, you can take all the money..everything I make..I love you…I love…you…please…I need you so bad.”

“Shut the fuck up and listen to me.” He kicked her hard with his knee, sending her sprawling back on the floor where she lay sobbing. “These are fucking orders now and you are going to live them, make them more important than anything in your life. Understand your conditioning? These are orders.”

Immediately Kendra stopped sobbing and her torso grew erect while she was still on her knees. Her face smoothed out into a placid calm and her lovely green eyes grew wide, empty and unblinking.

“You will dance extra shifts. From now on you will be at the club eight hours a day, seven days a week.”

“Yes Robert, I will obey,” Kendra said in a flat, toneless voice.

“I’m cutting your pay. I’ll give you just enough to pay the bills….and buy coke from me.”

“Yes. I understand. Just enough money….”

“From now on if I want to date or fuck some other girl you will like it. It will turn you on. You want me to have other girls. Anything I do, anything I want, you will want and be happy with. All you want is for me to be happy.”

“Yes, I just want you to be happy. Anything you want. When you date other girls it turns me on.”

“You will hurt no one unless I tell you too. I don’t care what the provocation or the cause. From now on I control who you hurt and when. Do you understand completely?”

Kendra didn’t answer; she just stared at him with those empty eyes. Robert’s blood ran cold. This isn’t right. She should be answering me. Robert knew this was something he would have to look into and address quickly. Whatever was causing this had to be stamped out with a boot as hard and ruthless as Kendra had used on Lisa, but not tonight.

He was boiling mad and knew he needed to be totally calm and rational to deal with this matter, think this through, to ask the right questions to get to the bottom of what was going on with Kendra. Right now he just wanted this crazy woman out of his sight and earning money.

“You are banned from my house for a week. I don’t want to see your fucking pathetic face on my property. That’s your punishment. When the week is up you come to me, crawl on your knees and beg me to take you back.”

Kendra let out a soft gasp of relief. “Yes Robert. I will crawl on my knees and beg you to take me back in a week. Thank you. You’re so good to me. I love you.”

“Now get your sad ass out of here. I want you dancing and hustling up money the rest of the night.”

Kendra rose to her feet and walked to the door a fiercely determined yet oddly serene look etched on her face as she wanted to make Robert as much money as she could before the club closed for the night.

When Angel heard what happened to Lisa she realized without doubt who was responsible. She knew Kendra hated Lisa for ragging on her and because she was involved with Robert.

After what had happened between them in bed and now this she understood, undeniably, her old love was capable of any act no matter how atrocious and she did not deceive herself that Kendra wouldn’t do the same or worse to her if the situation dictated it in her warped mind.

Angel could get no sleep that night, images of Kendra doing things to a defenseless girl that her brave, tough Brianna would have risked her life to prevent played endlessly in her mind.

Angel understood that in her battle to save Brianna, a whole new layer of complexity had just been laid down.