The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BLOOD SPORT

CHAPTER 10 Part B

LEAKAGE: THE STOWAWAY continued.

But all things end and as Brianna pulled in front of her house and shut off the car the end was indeed drawing near. But Brianna had an idea and she hoped the girl had formed enough of an early bond with her for it to work.

“This your place already?” asked Angel with a hint of surprise, her ebullient voice fading.

Brianna looked at the girl and nodded. “Yep.”

“Oh,” said Angel. “Well hey, thanks for everything. You were really fun. I’ll…miss you.” Her voice was soft and sad. She opened the door. She looked at Brianna and gave her that confident, cocky look, the old bravado back in the blink of an eye. “I’ll make a few more miles before it gets too dark. Someone will pick me up. They always do. I’ll meet someone new. That’s always cool. Maybe someone nice like you.”

Brianna, you are fucking kick ass. The words and look on the girls face when she had said that kept running through Brianna’s head.

She reached out and grabbed Angel’s arm. “Wait. Look, here is how it is. You can stay here with me for a while. I have a guest room. It has a cool HD TV, a rocking stereo and great big soft bed. It also has a door that locks, from the inside. You can go there and sleep and I won’t bother you. We won’t even see each other if you don’t want. Or if you’re not comfortable with that, there is a really good hotel up the street. I have some money. I’ll get you a room for a day, a week, a month, whatever you want.”

Brianna was smiling hopefully at her. Angel, no one’s fool, understood that Brianna knew she was a runaway, no putative young genius seeing American with her thumb before college. And she still was treating her as an equal, asking her to make the decisions. And she was offering her a bridge to something. But what?

“Is the hotel really nice?” asked Angel.

“Yeah, it’s all that and more. Hey, did you do some fishing before I picked you up?”

Angel was puzzled. “Fishing? No. Why?”

“Because you smell like a fish market in the middle of the afternoon sun.”

Angel’s face dropped. She stared in abject humiliation at Brianna a red blush washing away her white complexion. Then she saw the devious smile start to play on the older girls lips.

“I got you back! I told you I would,” squealed Brianna in devilish delight.

“Damn! Yeah you did.” Angel replied, giggling, tickled pink that Brianna had gotten her back. Angel liked that. This Brianna girl really had spunk. She played the give and take. “I guess I gotta watch it around you too. You’re just a big scamp.”

“Yeah I guess you better.”

Angel sniffed under her arm and screwed up her face. “Well that hotel sounds really cool but before I go I could use a shower like nobody’s business. Like last week.”

Both girls smiled slyly at each other, playing the game both knew was on.

“I happen to have one. It’s really nice, adjustable spray and all. It won’t take long and then I can ride you over…if you want.”

Angel giggled, then Brianna. There would be no more riding tonight.

“Do you have a couch in the living room?”

“Yep. Huge. Soft, comfy. It will swallow you up.”

“Well, like, instead of me going to bed you think maybe we can just lay there and watch TV and talk for a while.”

One of the great joys of Angel’s life had been to curl up on the couch with her mother and watch TV and talk late into the night on weekends. She would rest her head in mom’s lap while she ran her hands soothingly through Angel’s hair until sleep claimed her. Suddenly she so desperately wanted to do something like that with Brianna. Just sit in a dark room, watching TV, talking, no cares, no troubles, no outside world and its hard realities.

“Hell yeah, why can’t two young girls hang out all night? The night is ours, right? Made for two cutie scamps like us.”

Angel giggled again. She couldn’t help it. Brianna had this amazing way of disarming her, making her feel so good about herself. Are you for real or am I sleeping under some bridge dreaming this?

“I’ll call off work and we can stay up as late as you want.”

“Really, you would do that? Call off work and all?”

Brianna gave Angel that smile she was falling in love with. “It’s already done.”

“Ok, I guess I’ll have to pass on that hotel. As nice as it sounds.” Both girls giggled.

“Hey do you like popcorn?”

“Hells yeah,” said Angel. “With…”

“…lots of butter,” both finished together. They looked at each and burst out laughing. “Great minds,” said Brianna.“And how about some chocolate milk with that?”

Angel scrunched up her face. “Ewww, with popcorn? That’s fucked up.”

Brianna laughed and gave the kid a wink. “I have a secret to tell you. Sometimes I like being fucked up.”

Yeah, fucked up in a good way, thought Angel...If you’re real. If you’re not just another clever lying piece of shit asshole who wants something from me. Please, please be real, Brianna, please, because I don’t think I can take another betrayal. Please be real, just for this one night, OK? I don’t care what you are tomorrow, just be like this tonight.

“That’s OK, so do I.”

“Good to know. I guess fucked up isn’t such a bad thing sometimes.”

“No, sometimes it’s fun.” agreed Angel.

“Now since you are going to be an honored guest in my humble abode…”

“What’s an abode?” interjected Angel, serious, curious. This surprised Brianna. With all this girl had been through, with her current situation she still had the innate curiosity and fast intellect to be interested about a mere word? Most persons in her situation wouldn’t give a flying fuck about some word they didn’t know or would pretend they knew it. Brianna liked the girl’s reaction. There were deeper levels to this rag-tag dirty girl.

For a brief moment she harkened back to Angel’s confident boast of someday going to college, being a veterinarian. Was it really all just a line of bullshit? Hmmm…

“A house. A home,” Brianna replied, watching the girl closely.

Angel thought a moment. “Cool, I like it. Abode, abode.” she repeated, her eyes awash in the new discovery as she tasted the word in her mouth for the first time.

“Since you will be a guest in my abode, I want to formally introduce myself. My full name is Brianna Brandt. What’s your name?”

This was the first substantial question Brianna had asked her, mused Angel. If she gave her real name she was at the mercy of this girl. She could call the authorities, give it and the social service people would be there in to time. The question for a girl who learned to trust no one was how did she trust someone she had just met a short time ago? Could she really take that chance?

And there was another issue at play here. When she gave a name should she lie or tell the truth? Even at this young age Angel knew from her experiences that lies and truths cast a permanent imprint in the firmament of time. You couldn’t erase either, once given; the truth or the lie. And each one opened a clearly delineated road and each had separate, distinct consequences that you had to live with and affected your future.

The truth or the lie: Which should she give? What road should she take? Each had consequences. She had to decide right now.

Angel looked Brianna right in the eye and gave her answer… the…. truth. “Hey Brianna Brandt, my name is Angel Blake. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” She held out her hand. Brianna reached out and took it, holding on.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you too, Angel Blake.”

When they went in, Angel took a shower. It lasted over half an hour.

And they did spend that night on the couch, in the dark, watching TV and talking. Brianna had decked Angel out in a set of her pajamas. They looked big on her but adorable big, like certain clothes can on the right girl.

They sat in the corner of the couch, shoulder to shoulder, under a blanket, gorging on popcorn. Brianna was surprised how hungry she found herself, popcorn never tasted this good. Brianna was saving the home made cinnamon rolls she made for tomorrow, for Angel, whenever she woke up. After she made her a massive plate of bacon and eggs and large glass of cold milk.

Neither girl broached any serious topics. Brianna made sure of that. It was kept light; food, music, movies, cloths, things they liked, things that pissed them off, just fun, silly things. Brianna found that Angel had a quick wit and a taste for the absurd, a keen insight into people and events, much like herself. And she was smart and amazingly perceptive. It was not like talking to a typical girl her age.

“Hey Brianna, guess what?”

“What?”

“Your abode is really cool.” Angel gave Brianna a sneaky grin. There was pride there too.

Oh this girl is really something, thought Brianna.

“Hey Angel, guess what?”

“What?”

“My abode is not near as cool as you are.”

Angel blushed from the compliment, through her little smile.

“So,” Angel asked, “Um, what’s going to happen tomorrow?” Brianna could hear the trepidation in the young runaway’s voice as it turned to a tiny whisper.

“I was just thinking about that. Since you disapprove of my driving so much you can show me how it’s done.”

“Huh,” replied Angel, confused.

“Have you ever driven before, Angel?”

“No I’m…too young. I’m fifteen Brianna,” admitted Angel, continuing her road up the truth. Her stomach tied into a knot wondering how Brianna would react to this information. She braced for the repercussion.

It never came.

Much to Angel’s relief Brianna didn’t even flinch. “That’s a great age to be. And plenty old enough to learn.”

“Really.”

“Yeah, really. I mean someday you have to get your license, right? You don’t want to be one of those sad ass girls who flunk their tests then cry on the way home do you? Are you gonna be a sad ass girl or a bad ass driving girl?” Brianna said, sticking her finger on Angel’s nose.

Brianna wiggled and giggled. “Nooooooo Brianna!” she howled, “I don’t wanna be one of the sad ass girls! I want to be your bad ass driving girl!”

Brianna was charmed to the bone and smitten by Angel’s unabashed reaction. It was so cute. This was what she had been aiming for since she picked the straggler up. Angel had reverted from an old soul to a pure, unadulterated fifteen year old girl.

Brianna had also noticed the your in Angel’s sentence. That got to her deep inside. How could it not? Brianna’s attachment and a ferocious feeling of protectiveness were growing in her every minute she was with Angel.

“Then tomorrow you start to become a bad ass driving girl.”

“You….promise?”

“I never break my word.”

Angel’s eyes became wide as saucers, her mouth dropped open. “In..in..that dope ride you have?”

“Yeah. It’s the only dope ride I own.”

“Oh my god!” squealed Angel in total euphoric shock. “I’ll never be able to sleep tonight!” Brianna knew better. She could plainly see how tired Angel was. She didn’t expect her to last another hour.

But Angel surprised Brianna yet again. Over the next couple hours she could see Angel’s eyes at half mast and suggested bed to her young charge but Angel would not give up the ghost, insisting they stay right there. God she has will power like steel, marveled Brianna.She doesn’t want this night to end.

Late in the night Angel looked up at Brianna with the sweetest, shyest look she had ever seen and asked if she could lay down. Brianna smiled and nodded. “Sure, baby.”

Angel smiled back and took her pillow, put it on Brianna’s lap and nestled her head there. They sat in silence for while, watching the soothing glow of the TV.

Angel looked innocently up at Brianna. “How old are you?”

“I’m eighteen.”

Three years older, thought Angel. We’re not that far apart. One thing Brianna didn’t know about Angel, but would learn over time was that when she wanted something, Angel would move heaven and earth to get it. And Angel always knew what she wanted quickly. Angel had the prettiest smile on her face. Brianna wondered what she was thinking.

Soon Brianna could see Angel’s eyes open and close, open and close, the young girl fighting her last battle of the long day so ferociously—the same way Brianna suspected she fought on the road all the time—to stay awake, her breathing becoming more restful and shallow.

Later, with sleep slurred words, eyes closed, Angel mumbled, “Can you run your hand through my hair..like you used to?”

Brianna’s breath caught. She was sure now that this scenario was something out of Angel’s past. Something she had enjoyed with someone close, someone she loved. Her heart ached for Angel. How had she lost it all? What had happened?

Angel smelled good now from the hot shower and soap. She could smell a hint of her own perfume on Angel. The young girl must have sprayed some on herself in the bathroom. She had said she liked it. She couldn’t help but wonder, did Angel do it because she liked the perfume or because Brianna wore it?

Brianna thought back again to that your in Angel’s driving remark. “I want to be your bad ass driving girl.“

Am I a hero to her already? wondered Brianna.

She knew how easily that could happen. How much she had longed to find a hero when she was on the road. It had never happened. St. George had never come; she had only found dragons instead. And now, starring in her brand new role, Brianna Brandt as Saint Georgette, killer of dragons for Angel Blake! Brianna shook her head at the thought.

Brianna looked closely at the lively purple streaks in the girls black hair, her gentle face. This girl was so sweet, so surprising. And Brianna, knew, deep down, so frighteningly vulnerable despite the brave, cocky airs she put on.

“Sure I can,” responded Brianna quietly as she started running her hand through Angel’s shiny, newly cleaned hair. Immediately a soft smile appeared on Angel’s face and she gave a slight purr of satisfaction. In seconds she was fast asleep.

Brianna sat there for another hour, running her hand through the young girl’s hair, thinking about what she was going to do about all this. She knew one thing, there was no way in hell she was going to consign Angel back to the streets nor try to return her from what she had ran away from.Oh fuck, I think my life has just changed big time, thought Brianna. Did I just pick up an instant younger sister?

Finally when she was sure Angel was in a deep REM sleep she gently picked her up and carried her into the spare bedroom. Because Brianna was so strong and Angel so thin she felt light as feather, so very fragile as Brianna carried her in and placed her in bed. Angel looked so lovely, so at peace now, eyes shut tight, her dark lashes resting on her washed, clean, glowing alabaster cheeks, a small contented smile playing on her adorable lips. Brianna put a blanket over her then leaned down and softly kissed her forehead.

“Good night, Angel Blake. Have sweet dreams only.”

And Angel did, for the first time in forever.

Kendra’s face was a picture of serene happiness, glowing with love, sitting in Robert’s chair because those memories of her first meeting with Angel were as real in this moment as the day they happened. The happiest day of her life, the day she met her life’s love. Her heart was full to exploding in the joy of it.

But soon they begin to deteriorate grow hazy and wash away. The drug did that, it gave her things, images, ideas, shapes, memories then took them away.

And as it always did, it soon replaced them with something else. It never let her mind relax, recuperate for even a moment; it was always doing things to her mind, always making changes, molding her, always influencing her.

In no time at all Angel disappeared from her mind, the girl becoming less than nothing to her, all feelings of love gone. Now she couldn’t care less if Angel disappeared from the face of the earth. Her face in Robert’s office reflected that fact, no longer beaming with the warm, toasty memories but instead cold, devoid of any happiness or emotion at all.

She had an image of her father, pouring booze into a glass. Glug, glug, glug went the liquid into the glass. This was a sound that always made Brianna cringe, that brought terror inside, that she had come to dread, because she knew what would frequently ensue.

And sure enough, there was her father approaching her, his big black belt in hand, rage in his eyes, reeking of alcohol. Glug, glug, glug.

Soon the image melted though, before he could get in a hit, something that never happened in real life once the belt was unsheathed from the pants.

The funny thing was, no matter what images or ideas were in Brianna’s mind when doing the drug; they all made her feel so fucking good. She wouldn’t have minded if her father had beat the living fucking crap out of her in this liquid dream, she would have loved the sensations and would have only wanted more. The drug was just that way and it made her love it all the more for it.

Now she could hear voices, subtle whispers growing stronger. At first she thought perhaps it was echoes of Roberts programming, the imperatives he needed her to follow but it was not. It was the stowaway that had become unleashed from the over use of the drug and it was getting stronger with each injection.

Kendra had come to recognize the voice as Kendra, but not Robert’s Kendra, instead something from deep down inside herself. The stowaway existed in the deepest, darkest caverns of her mind, places that were so cold and so very dark…and so scary. But now it was starting to crawl out into the light and become free, more powerful to exert its own influences on her.

Kendra hiked up her dress and started rubbing her shaved pussy. The voice had commanded her to do so and it helped bring it into clearer focus. Nothing that could happen when drugged made her feel as fine as this particular voice. Kendra’s cunt was soaking wet and glistening and soon so were her hands. Even in her drugged out, trippy state of mind she could smell her arousal, so strong.

As her arousal grew so did the strength of voice, of the inner Kendra. Suddenly Kendra could see an image of the voice…for the very first time. As it grew clearer, she gasped. It looked just like her, dressed just like her, in Robert’s chair. Like her, greedy hands all over her howling pussy. But instead of her face being in slack erotic repose, urging on orgasm, this Kendra was in control, looking right at her with brilliant, dead cold green eyes.

“W…who…ar..are you?” she asked her doppelganger.

The other Kendra gave her a taste of gazing at her own cocky, sensual smile then laughed. The laugh was ultra-feminine, arrogant, cruel and so sexy and seductive. Kendra’s pussy spiked just hearing it.

“I’m you, silly girl. I’m Kendra. Not Robert’s Kendra, but the real thing, I’m what you are, what you long to be, who you will be when I’m done with you.”

“Wha…wha..what do you…me…mean?”

If someone had walked into Roberts’s office at that moment they would have seen an incredible site. An amazingly, beautiful girl, rubbing out and talking to herself, asking in a soft, stuttering voice, “Wha…wha..what do you…me…mean?”

In Kendra’s mind and in Robert’s office the conversation continued:

“I’m going to teach you the things you want to do. All those things deep down inside you that didn’t know about but you always desired since you were a little girl. I’m going to let them all out. Every. Last. Sinful. One. I promise you that. I always keep my word. Do you want to know them all, my pretty girl?” she asked, like a serpent offing the sweet apple.

In Roberts’ office Kendra whined, “Yes! Tell me..pl…please, tell me” to the empty room.

Inside Kendra’s mind doppelganger Kendra smiled, and it was such an evil smile, malevolent but beautiful. It made Kendra’s heart beat faster with pure want and desire.

If someone had walked into Robert’s office at that exact moment, they would have seen Kendra, rubbing out, looking straight ahead, with that exact same evil smile on her face. And in Robert’s office Kendra mouthed the words that the Kendra in her mind was saying to her. “Let me tell you, pretty, pretty, wicked girl.”

Suddenly doppelganger Kendra was right there next to her, her mouth by her ear, whispering in warm, lovely breaths against her ear and cheek.

And it made her promises. Dark, lovely promises of what she could be and what she was truly capable of when she was fully realized.

She could and would indulge all her most primal, base, seductive desires without a care in the world about who got hurt. This Kendra wouldn’t give shit about Angel, Robert or anyone else but herself. She could wallow in and satiate all her wants and whims. The world and all the people in it could become her exclusive playground, her hunting preserve, her grand feast.

All she had to do was keep taking lots of that beautiful drug; it was the highway to the real Kendra and Robert was nice enough to keep paving that road.

Kendra moaned sharply, rubbing furiously at her cunt and picking at her now fully erect nipples desperate to cum, to feel exquisite release.

When she finally did cum her head shot back sharply as she growled and purred in pleasure. She could hear the voice of the real Kendra inside her laughing sinfully, melodiously, knowingly, and she smiled hearing it; they were even closer to being one than ever before.

She smiled because Robert would keep giving her that drug and bring it all about. It would just take some more time but true freedom, like few others could ever fathom was coming. Her pussy started to burn like an acetylene torch turned on high at the thought. She started rubbing out again.

True to her word, the inside Kendra did tell her things, for a long time, for they had plenty of time to ponder all kinds of things. Things Office Kendra wonderingly realized for the first time she had already been slowly learning under the other Kendra’s tutelage, but now so much more intensified.

She did more than tell her things, though, oh so much more than just tell. The Stowaway was a child of the digital, video age and she know how to use the media to full glorious effect as so many 21 year olds do. She knew how to work the media of Kendra’s brain synapses like a virtuoso playing an instrument at her total command.

She showed her things. In color. Very vivid color.

As the so smooth salesman at Best Buy would say to an eager buyer, In overwhelming, glorious, mind blowing 4K with HDR!!

So many things: Marvelous things. Bloody things.

Office Kendra found herself as an eager buyer. She loved them. She lusted for it.

She started talking to herself, her voice echoing in the empty office, mouthing the luscious words her dark Kendra was saying in her head and her own responses, mouthing both sides of their conversation, one and the same person.

The stowaway’s grip on the wheel of Vessel Kendra growing tighter.