The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Bimbogirls: The College App

(BE, MD, MF, Science Fiction)

Epilogue: Happily Ever After

The Bimboapp is a new special app that will have every girl getting the life they always wanted! If they wanted a life of being a bimbo, that is!

Cassidy giggled as she left the guys’ room, the reek of sex in the air. Tom and Jack were both unconscious, drained by their fucking her for the whole night long. She was just dripping with their fluids, their semen running down her inner thighs and covering her bouncing jugs as she walked along the empty corridor back to her room.

“That was like… Sooo fun,” she said to herself, hefting one tit to her mouth and lovingly licking the mixed semen of her guys off of her warm skin. She’d have to do that every day now, especially if the guys did well at practice. She’d also have to make certain to reward them extra special if they won a game, and in fact…

Cassidy paused, sucking on one finger, and then giggled at her brain storm. If one bimbogirl was like, good for team morale, what about a whole squad of bimbogirls? She could get the rest of the girls, and she’d bet they’d love it! There would be Michelle, who always wanted big boobs, and Kim, who hated her ass, and everyone else, and they’d all get every bit of sex they wanted. Then they could have special routines just for the guys…

Not to mention that they’d be able to really entertain the crowd, especially if they kept their old uniforms on when they were bouncing around.

“And we could, like, have some clothing malfunctions!” Cassidy said to herself in delight. She could just imagine the audience’s eyes, all fixed on her bouncing tits, the lights shining off of her perfect skin. Maybe bend over and show off the fact that she’d forgotten to wear panties, as well!

Yeah, that would be great! In fact, she’d text the girls to show up at the auditorium early tomorrow so she could tell them all about how fun Bimbogirls really was! And then they could all show the team how fun a Bimbogirls squad could be for them!

Giggling, Cassidy pranced into her room, looking for the phone so she could share the good news.

End

* * *