The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Bimbogirls: The College App

(BE, MD, MF, Science Fiction)

Chapter 2: Thanking the Football Stars

The Bimboapp is a new special app that will have every girl getting the life they always wanted! If they wanted a life of being a bimbo, that is!

Cassidy gasped as the light seemed to caress her skin. It felt… Yummy… Yes, It felt yummy! That was the word. Cassidy actually hugged herself as the light played over her.

“Okay, we’ve got a look at your body!” the speaker said in Lisa’s chirpy voice. “Are you ready to become a bimbogirl?”

“Sure!” Cassidy said and giggled.

How long had it been since she had giggled? Not for a long time. But right now, she just felt so warm and fuzzy and happy!

The light flashed over her, and suddenly, Cassidy felt her body start to change…

Suddenly, her uniform top started to feel tighter. Cassidy looked up at the mirror and squeaked at the way her boobs seemed to be growing!

“No way!” she gasped. It wasn’t some sort of pill or horny doctor with his knife, it was like magic! She watched as the college logo kept getting stretched by the swelling of her tits. The way her nipples were rubbing against the tight fabric was…

“Ooohhhhh…” Cassidy’s ecstatic cry echoed through the room. It felt so incredibly good. She reached up and cupped her tits, loving the way the warm masses just felt so wonderful, even as they kept growing. They weren’t just sticking out now, like some huge and lovely melons, they were getting wider, pressing out so that anyone behind her could see the tit flesh on either side of her chest. Her shirt was now getting stretched out almost to the point of failure, as her lower hemispheres escaped their confinement, even as the stretched neck revealed a vast expanse of lovely and sensitive skin.

“God!” she gasped as she stared at the mirror, looking at how her nipples were poking through the fabric. She ran her fingers over her tits, moaning in delight as she felt how incredibly massive and sensitive they were. She wanted to touch and fondle and suck on them forever and ever!

And it didn’t stop there! Cassidy felt her tight miniskirt, designed to show off the bodies of the spirit squad members, start to get even tighter. Her hips had always been good, but now they were curving out, the fabric getting tighter as her buttocks also grew, going from a good-looking team girl into an utter vision of fertile, horny beauty.

Cassidy’s hands dropped of their own accord from her tits to reach under her skirt and touch her pussy, her panties already wet to the touch with her eager sex fluids. Cassidy ran her fingers along her cloth-covered nether lips and threw her head back in an ecstatic cry of pleasure. It felt so fucking incredible! Still happily rubbing herself, Cassidy strutted over to get a load of how she looked in the mirror.

“I am, like, a fucking incredible girl!” she squealed in delight. Even her hair was different. Still blond, but richer, tumbling below her shoulders in a curly torrent. The phone, lying on the floor behind her, was still pulsing out its light, the pink radiance making Cassidy look like she was walking out of a fashion show—or the opening of a porno video.

She’d prefer the porno video because that meant that she was gonna get fucked!

And she had one incredible body that was just perfect for all the fucking she could get. Her tits looked like they were about to blow through the stretched fabric of her top, the top itself stretched so thin that it was semi-transparent.

The lower edges of her tits were visible from blow the stretched up, showcasing her belly button and narrow waist, while her flared-out hips pulled her skirt up, nearly showing off her pussy to anyone to cared to look, her ass cheeks jiggling as she did a little routine in front of the mirror.

“Are you satisfied with your Bimbogirls treatment?” Lisa asked from behind her.

“Like, totally!” Cassidy said. “Except I’m, um really horny right now.”

“So go find a guy!”

For a second, Cassidy wondered why it was talking to her. Then she giggled to herself. Lisa was right! She was horny, so she should find a guy to fuck! That’s what bimbos did, after all.

And she knew exactly where to go. Tom and Jack were on the same floor, the two members of the football team that Cassidy had last seen when she’d been berating them for losing the game. She’d been so mean to them!

Thinking about that, Cassidy pouted, enjoying the way her full lips looked with that expression. She’d thought her lips had looked good before, but now she had the best-looking lips she’d ever seen! Not only that, but she bet they’d be great at sucking cock, and she really needed to start doing that. Tugging on a strand of her extra-shiny blond hair, Cassidy wondered why she’d never really been into sucking cock before.

“Oh well!” she said with a giggle, “I can fix that right now!” Without pausing, she turned and strutted out of her room, wiggling her ass with every step. Cassidy opened the door to the hallway, giggling as a passerby stared at her in disbelief and then strolled down the hallway to Tom and Jack’s room.

It was time for fun!

* * *

When Cassidy stopped outside of their door, she paused and primped herself, running her hands through her hair and then down her skirt to make certain it really showed her body off. Licking her lips in anticipation, she knocked on the door and waited.

Behind the door, she heard muttered comments.

“Who could that be?”

“Hell if I know, someone else to yell at us for losing, like Cassidy the Bitch?”

“God, please don’t mention her again. It’s bad enough getting beaten by the team, but to be beaten up by the captain of the people who were trying to cheer for us.”

“Yeah.”

Giggling silently, Cassidy knocked on the door again.

“Jesus, Tom, get it.”

“Sure, sure…” Moments later, the door flew open, showing Tom, dressed in shorts and a tight T-shirt that showed off his muscles. Cassidy couldn’t stop licking her lips at the sight of his muscles and tough body. Blond hair gleamed in the light, evidently from Tom’s after-game shower, and his gray eyes were wide with shock.

“I-holy shit,” he said. “Cassidy?”

“Hieee…” Cassidy said as she strolled into the room, Tom giving way before her in shock. “I, like, heard you talking about me!”

“Cassidy?” Jack said as he walked out of his room. Jack was shorter than Tom, with close-cropped black hair, and a broader body. Right now, he looked just as shocked as his roomie at Cassidy’s look.

“I, um, well we didn’t really mean—”

“Oh, like sure you did, and you were right!” Cassidy said. “I mean, I was such a bitch, and it’s no wonder you weren’t winning, not with someone like me doing my best to undercut you. I’m like a terrible spirit squad captain.” She pouted, just like she’d done in front of her mirror and was gratified to notice the rising bulges in both Tom and Jack’s shorts. Cassidy walked forward, letting her tits brush against Tom’s chest, before she moved to stand in between the two shocked teammates. Licking her lips, she dropped her hands and ran her fingers over both men’s cocks, feeling the heat of their skin, the way their organs twitched under her sensitive fingers.

“So,” Cassidy said. “I’m like really sorry, and I was wondering if I could apologize…” She licked her lips and looked up at Tom’s face.

“Are you saying you want…”

“Well, wouldn’t a good fuck with these help your mood?” Cassidy brought her arms under her big tits and pressed them in and up until they looked like they were about to explode out of her top.

“God…” Jack said. “Say yes, Tom. Say yes!”

“Oh, fuck yes!” Tom said.

“Goodie!” Cassidy said. “So, um, let me show you what you’re getting!” She moved away from the two men to the center of the room and hooked her fingers under the bottom of her uniform top, pulling it up and over her head in a sensuous, slow motion. The fabric caught on her thick nipples for a second, the rubbing sensation almost causing her to orgasm on the spot. She could already feel the fluid from her pussy running down her inner thighs, filling the room with the scent of her arousal. Both Tom and Jack had their eyes fixed on her movements, their shorts straining with the effort of containing their stiff cocks. But they said nothing, just focused on the way her tits moved and bounced as she pulled the top off and then tossed it to the ground.

Cassidy spun around with a giggle, cupping her breasts with her hands, the large masses easily overflowing her fingers. She jiggled them a little and looked up at the two guys. “So, do you think my funbags are like, neat?”

“Oh, fuck yeah,” Jack breathed.

“Great! I’m gonna be bouncing around at every team, showing them off to you guys because I’m like really interested in keeping the spirit up, ’cause that’s what the spirit squad does!”

“You’re not just keeping my spirit up,” Tom said as he undid his fly.

“Oh, that’s so good!” Cassidy said with a smile as she started wiggling out of her skirt. The blue and gold outfit was tight around her hips, but she managed to get it off, the light gleaming on the fluid trickling down her inner thighs. “Oh lookie!” she told the two men. “I’m like, all horny and wet! Can you help me?” As she said that, she pulled her sheer purple panties off, bending over and wiggling her ass at Tom and Jack before she came up, twirling the garment in on hand before she tossed it over to the other side of the room. Kicking her heels off, Cassidy cocked her hips, tits swaying in counterpoint to the motion, and stood before the two men.

“So, um… fuck me? Like, please?”

“Oh, hell yeah!” Jack said, and he and Tom advanced on her.

* * *

Soon, Cassidy found herself on her hands and knees as Tom gripped her by her hips. The two big men had stripped their clothes off in seconds, revealing their hard, powerful bodies, and a pair of stiff cocks that had Cassidy’s mouth watering with anticipation.

She had never fucked two guys at once.

Why had she never fucked two guys at once?

Cassidy knew the answer to that. Because Cassidy was a stuck-up, stupid girl who needed to become a bimbogirl to become truly happy. And now she was! She reached out one hand to caress Jack’s nutsack, before running it up his thick shaft.

“Oh, shit…” Jack gasped. Then Cassidy was gently kissing the tip of his cock, and she loved the way his skin and precum tasted. Moments later, she had taken it into her mouth, luxuriating in the feel of the thick shaft rubbing against her tongue and the skin of her mouth and throat. She started worshiping his cock, serving his cock, like a good spirit team member should!

“Fuck!” Jack said. “You have got to try this, man!”

“I’ve got something else to do,” Tom said.

Cassidy wiggled her hips for him, and then she felt the tip of his cock press into her wet and eager pussy. Without hesitating, Tom thrust into her, his thick shaft spreading her internal folds, filling her up like she needed to be filled up! Cassidy loved the feeling of just being taken by two men, taken like some slut in an alley. She’d never give it up. She’d never give it up! Nos she felt Tom’s hands moving up from her curvy, slutty hips to cup her big jugs, rolling her fat nipples between his fingers, making her want to scream with pleasure. Then he started to tug on them and Cassidy just wanted to melt!

But Jack was also turning her on.

“Not the ice queen now, are you?”

Cassidy moaned in agreement as Jack’s hand gripped her hair, pulling it, making her take his full length, even as she smelled his male scent mixing with her own scent.

The two men kept fucking her in an erotic rhythm, the room full of their grunts and her moans.

I’m theirs, Cassidy thought. Their fucking toy! Yeah. A toy! I’m a fucking toy. I’m a fucktoy!

That thought caused her to work even harder, massaging their dicks with her mouth and pussy, as Jack and Tom talked about her and how they were going to use her.

“Use.” Gawd, that turned her on!

Then Cassidy felt it, felt Tom’s cock start to swell in her pussy, the thick length stretching her, even as Jack’s cock did the same. They were both gonna cum on her at the same time!

This was so cool! And then Tom was spraying his hot load into her welcoming, fertile womb, even as she Jack filled her mouth up with his yummy semen! And there was so much of it! Cassidy felt Tom’s cum spill out of her pussy, rolling down her thighs onto the carpet of their room, even as Jack overflowed her mouth with his load, the white, wonderful stuff dripping down her chin. She arched her back, swinging her big jugs forward so they’d get their own cum bath, and it felt so good!

And then she felt her own orgasm rise. It was big, bigger than any orgasm she’d ever had. Most times, Cassidy faked her orgasm. But not today. Today she was having a fucking huge orgasm! The biggest orgasm evar!

And then her body was bucking like she’d touched a live wire, her muffled squeal echoing through the room, even as Tom pulled his cock out, the shaft still spasming, and sprayed another load onto her big ass and back. Jack did the same, using his hands to pull her head back before he sprayed her face with his own load, covering her eyes and cheeks with it.

“Kneel, slut!” Jack told her. “Time for your shower!”

“Okay!” Cassidy said with a happy smile. She rocked back on her ass and crossed her arms under her tits, presenting them to her men. Then Jack and Tom were spraying her again, streamers of white semen falling over Cassidy’s body, in her hair, all over! She loved it, the way they were marking her as their girl; their slut! Licking the white treasure off of her lips and then bending her head down to get at the creamy bounty covering her funbags, Cassidy wondered if they would keep her for themselves or if they’d make her part of the team… Team property! The thought caused her to wiggle in glee. She could give all the guys a pre-game boost, and if people wondered why she was always walking bowlegged before a game, she could tell them! Tell them about all the big cocks she’d served and how she was doing her job!

Finally, she looked up at her two men, their cocks still stiff.

“So…” Cassidy said, smiling like a bimbogirl would. “Ready for more?”

* * *