The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: Terminal stage

Epilogue

One year later

6:00. My alarm clock was ringing. I switched it off and quickly woke up without waking my husband Mark. I went to our large bathroom and closed the door before switching on the light. I saw my reflection in the mirror. I was wearing one of my favourite nightwear, an open-back black lace body with rose forms. The fabric was stretched over my breasts and my nipples clearly visible. My make-up was perfect as always. It actually changes according to the clothing I am wearing but remains in the pin-up style meaning shining lips, red most of the time, a luminous complexion, strong arched eyebrows, black eyeliner over my lash line flicking upwards when reaching the outer corner of my eye and long curled voluminous black eyelashes. I decided to change my hairstyle, not that it was messy, just like my make-up, my hair remains perfect any time. I just want a change in my updo. There were few days I was wearing a very conical beehive, time to change. I now know hundreds of ways to style my hair in magnificent very voluminous updos. I just can’t imagine myself with anything else. I unfolded my beautiful platinum hair. I found that since my appearance in Bimbo or Billionaire, they are not growing anymore and remain waist long. I didn’t like what I was seeing now in the mirror, I felt like an unkept teenager with all this cascading hair. I quickly and expertly did a Brigitte Bardot beehive. What normally should take long preparation is only minutes long with my induced training. I can see it mostly when doing very complex beehives that need hours in a salon and was few minutes long for me. Once finished, I checked my face in the mirror. Everything was perfect.

I entered the dressing and selected today’s Mark outfit. I hung his clothes ready for him to dress.

I went back to the room and lightly climbed on the king size bed. It was 6:15 sharp. Moved under the duvet and crawled to my husband. Did I mentioned I married Mark four months ago? I found his dick and began my wake-up blowjob. I knew in only few minutes he will cum and be fully woken up. I expertly proceeded, he started to move and moan until I finished him, fully engulfing his cock in my mouth and feeling his cum deep in my throat. I found out I lost my gag reflex when I became a “down and dirty” woman. I licked clean his hardening member and moved upward over his body, pressing my breasts on his chest. I finally came out of the duvet and nearly raped Mark’s face kissing him deeply. I sat on him, my ass sitting on his crotch so that he could have a good view of my amazing body in my tight-fitting body. I felt his dick waking up again and knew I was still his dream. I was so happy. I helped Mark out of the bed and we went to the shower. Like every day I was showering him using any part available of my body to press against his. Once finished, I dried him, my hands pressing the towel everywhere on his body until he was ready to dress. Naked, I then went to my nightstand and switched on my IPad. While my husband was dressing, I made him a complete overview of today’s schedule. First appointment of the day was at ten with the CFO of Mark’s company. He was having an external networking lunch with some local company’s CEO. His afternoon was mainly office work with three major projects to review. Tonight, we had a big reception with friends here at home to celebrate our encounter. Mark was both listening and looking to my amazing exposed body.

He was dressed, I kissed him once more and I gave him a little tap on his buttock to send him out of the room to breakfast. I chose my underwear for today. I went for a black lace bra that kept my boobs high and a garter belt from the same collection. I unrolled black stockings on each of my legs and attached the suspenders. I then put the corresponding tanga. I took my red latex night gown and dressed. Last I put on my leopard flat slippers and went out of the bedroom walking toward our kitchen.

Mark was already seated and has poured his coffee. My tea was ready, and I served myself. As usual, our breakfast has been prepared by Anya one of our house servants and as instructed she was not in view. It was one of our intimate moments with Mark and I made sure we could fully enjoy it. The breakfast was uneventful. Mark finished and left the kitchen. When I finished, I took one of the tea biscuits and drop it to the ground then crutched it. I knew Anya will have additional work to get the kitchen ready for children’s breakfast, but she has to remember who the servant is. It was soon seven and I went to wake up the kids. Mark joined me soon after. He was spending few minutes with each of our child to say hello before leaving to work. Soon after the show, I learned that Mark didn’t have really serious relationship during his whole life, focussing on his work and frightening his respectable girlfriends when moving towards his fantasy of latex. Then I arrived with my three children and he quickly adopted them. He proved to be a very loving father and my children were happy with their new father. Finally, Mark left, and I was happy to give him a last kiss.

I prepared the outfits of the children and supervised their dressing and morning toilet. They went to the kitchen where their breakfast was ready, still no sign of Anya. I took a second tea and checked the floor was clean. I left the kids in the kitchen and went back to my room upstairs. I entered the dressing room, a large room where 80 percent of the area was fitted with my clothes. I went through the dresses and decided to go for a black long sleeve crew neck latex dress on top of which I added a white sleeveless lace top. I prepared a belted white peplum latex jacket to cover myself outside. I completed my outfit by a pair of shinning black So Kate Louboutin’s high heels. I turned towards the full-length mirror standing on the back wall of the room. My make-up had changed to match my new outfit.

Already half past eight, I was leaving late. Like every morning, our gardener Robert gave the children a drive to school. I spent time giving Clarissa the directions for today. We have a reception tonight and there was quite a big job to carry on before everything was ready. It was really a pleasure to have Clarissa, Anya, Robert and Jacklyn at our service. A year ago, when I moved in with my new, the three persons Mark’s had doing the housework quickly resigned. They neither accepted my permanent dirty deeds and disdain I expressed toward their position nor my beautiful look and clothes. We tried several other servants who always left before the end of their trial. Until we found, thanks to a head-hunter our current team. Robert and Clarissa are a married couple and they have two slaves Anya and Jacklyn. They are unusual people with strange sexual behaviour and we offered them a remote place where to live their fantasy life with no one questioning. The deal is that as far as the estate is well kept and we are not aware of their uncommon activities especially when the children are concerned; we have no trouble with them, and they earn a more than generous salary. My clothing style is no trouble for them as they are in much more kinky fantasies nor my behaviour except maybe for Clarissa who is the dominant person of the group and doesn’t like to be put back at her place. But she accepts it as it allows her to achieve her own plans. The fact that she remains my main interface regarding the house keeping duties somehow legitimates her dominance over the others. I know that and make sure to respect this simple rule. They are now at our service for over six months with no suspicion of short term resign. I could say that our relation is symbiotic.

I arrived at work at 9.00 o’clock sharp. Luckily, I have the rare privilege to have a permanent booked parking place to park only few meters from the parking elevator.

The elevator brought me to the entrance hall of the building where was located the company offices. The hall was crowded as usual at that time but I was able to move quickly through the access control barrier as the sound of my high heels on the marble floor made head turns and once people were seeing me, most of them where slowing down to take a good look to my body. I knew that and took advantage of it.

I reached the elevator and selected the 36th floor where are located Mark’s company head offices. I walked through the corridors towards my office stopping a couple times to say hello on my way. When I arrived, I put my purse and my jacket in the hidden locker and seated on my huge leather chair behind my big glass designer desk. I checked my e-mails, a couple of rendez-vous to reorganise next week, some others regarding meeting requests… Nothing that required immediate action.

At 9.27, one of the reception’s hostesses arrived with a tray with two coffee cups and some cookies. She put it on the side of my desk. She smiled to me and says good morning, I only answered she was two minutes late. I took the tray and entered the CEO’s office as usual for his 9.30 brunch.

“Mark its coffee time!”

“Oh Vic, I haven’t seen time pass since I arrived this morning.” answered my husband.

* * *

Vicky entered my office and set the tray on my meeting table. Today like any other day, her outfit was unbelievable on her body. It screamed, “I am classy” but the materials worn, latex and lace, added a deep sexual connotation. Then she came around my desk. I was able to admire her perfect make-up that has changed from what I saw earlier their morning. When close to my chair, she simply bent and kissed me deeply. What was she into this morning? She opened my belt and helped me lower my trousers and boxer so that my manhood was accessible. She then just sat on me, impaling herself on my stick. She started to slowly pump up and down. That was wonderful. It was our morning routine. At 9.30 she brings me coffee and then, I know sex will be involved, but she decides what to do. I slowly slid my hands between her lace top and her latex dress to fondle her boobs and erect nipples. I knew I was close to orgasm, on her side she started to moan. Somehow, I was so happy to be a nearly 60-year-old man, my lower sexual response gave me endurance to give her pleasure. She lowered her head and starts to kiss me again with those perfect lips of hers, a carnal kiss. We both achieve orgasm at the same time and she collapses on me continuing to kiss with tenderness now. She stood, kneeled and cleaned my shaft of our love juices then left without a word for my private bathroom.

I went to the meeting table on which is set the tray with our breakfast. There was a black dish towel, yet the fabric was strange. I took it and saw it was Vicky lace tanga. I remembered that she went straight to me earlier without removing any underwear. She probably had taken out her underwear at her desk before entering and obviously will go without it for the remaining of the day. What a kinky woman. I loved that. On top of that she was an excellent assistant. Her education was much higher than the standard executive PA. She manages my outlook and my office with an amazing efficiency and her beauty and fashion sense always impress my visitors giving me a step ahead in our meeting. When it comes to accounting, her education, she prepares the files with lots of details before giving it to me. For months now, she is even coming with me to the different meetings held by our finance director and she has gained a name there always challenging the experts on hazy points. I offered her a more prestigious position in the company matching her experience and competences. She refused stating that for nothing in the world she would leave me to another PA.

When she arrived in the company few days after she was on the show, I installed her with my former PA named Grace. It was quite electric, Vicky was horrible with her as she saw her as competition. Grace quickly became the victim of Victoria’s Dirty Deeds. On top of that, Grace couldn’t stand neither Victoria’s latex clothes nor the daily sexual intercourses we had with my wife. After three weeks, I found another position for Grace as PA of one of my VP. Vicky and Grace now have cordial professional relationships, but they won’t be friends.

Victoria finally came out of the bathroom, she looked amazing and no one could imagine she just had a wild moment with me few minutes ago. We took time to drink our coffees and she used that time to update me of the different e-mails received this morning changing my next week schedule.

Once finished she left with the tray leaving her tanga visible on the table. I put it in one of my drawers before going back to work.

* * *

The day went on quickly and I left early home to check the preparations of tonight reception, I had to be sure everything is perfect down to the last detail. I also want to brief the seven butlers hired for the evening by Clarissa. Then I will have to prepare myself; I have bought for this occasion a wonderful sleeveless long latex dress. I can’t wait to put it on! I couldn’t imagine a better life with my perfect husband and my wonderful children.