The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: Terminal stage

After-show

The game was now over; I was able to dress in a more appropriate way. The show’s wardrobe was quite extensive but finding something fitting my new curves and my new tastes was quite hard. I managed to find a tight white high neck lace top with matching white lace undergarment that emphasizes my new large breasts with their now very visible nipples. I associated this with a black latex pencil skirt and black stiletto high heels. I felt very comfortable and found out that was a pretty example of my new “casual” look.

I was asked to meet Jack and the show lawyer in a cosy office to fulfil all the paperwork required at the end of the game.

When I entered, Jack and the lawyer stood, they were sited in a leather sofa and going three papers disposed on a low table. Jack invited me to sit in a poufy leather armchair opposite to the sofa and took the chance to take a good look to my new body and look. Something that has not happened to me for months.

“Vicky, we have here all the paperwork regarding your billion-dollar win and your new identity. However, we have an extra offer for you. Even though it has never been tried so far, our techs are pretty confident they can cure your leukaemia with our nanite technology.”

I was speechless, and my eyes even started to wet with joy.

“All the details are in this additional contract here. There are two drawbacks to this choice. First, we ask you to give back the billion dollars you just won. Secondly, the treatment requires a healthy blood sample that is compatible to you. The expected side effect is that you will develop a deep love connection with the sample donor. If you choose to carry on with the treatment, you will have to choose between a female or a male donor. We cross matched the samples with your blood to check both were compatible”.

“Jack today was one of the best days of my life, now I’m sure it is. I don’t need the money if I can stay with my children seeing them growing. They need a man that will be their father. So please cure me with the male blood sample.”

“Vicky, are you sure you don’t want to go through our donor’s files? You will be deeply engaged with him.”

“Jack, I’m sure, I don’t know who this man will be, but I have no second thoughts, I want to stay at my children side no matter who is that person.” And I took the pen that was on the table and signed the three contracts in a raw without going through the details.

Meanwhile, Jack called the techs. A nurse arrived with them. The firsts reinstalled the collar of fate around my neck and the nurse installed the intravenous infusion[2]. The stranger’s blood started to drip in me and the collar of fate activated. I felt all my body burn and I passed out.

* * *

Behind the one-way mirror, Mark, a 58 years old man asked if this reaction was normal. The show editor, an old friend of his, was at his side and answered[3]: “Yes Mark don’t worry, the nanites in her body are making a very huge work suppressing any trace of cancer in her body. The anaesthetics given to her through the infusion are to make sure she is not suffering.”

“By the way, what does this blood sample thing means, I gave no blood.”

“This is just a way to legitimate the fact that from now on she will be deeply in love with you. She will fully accept this new reality and believe it to be her choice. This strengthen the real brain remapping introduced by the nanites. Regarding the infusion, it is only an innocent blood-coloured Potassium Chloride dosage with some anaesthetics.”

“You always liked to manipulate peoples. In our college years you were already good at it and now you have the technology at your side.”

“You’re right, I take a really good time attending all the episodes. And on top of that it is quite profitable. The $10 million you paid for a perfect wife is a very friendly price it just covers the expenses of the show. I usually charge $50 million for a special order. Luckily the advertisement brings huge income.”

“Yeah, remind you get back your prize money too, this is probably the best cost reduction you can imagine”.

“Indeed.”

Through the one-way mirror, Mark could see the permanent pink glowing of the collar of fate. Never during the game there was such a long and intense activation of the collar. The nurse was continuously checking the woman health and the tech team was closely monitoring the nanite job with all their laptops. Mark could feel the atmosphere was calm and focused.

“By the way, at one point, the selected audience hasn’t gone according to our forecast.. The ‘latex and lace’ choice was not what we planned.”

His friend smiled before answering: “I took the initiative to change slightly your specifications. Why losing two categories around clothes when you can do it at once? Latex is no more a fetish she has, it is her style she will wear it nearly every day in a very formal way just as you asked. And the new fetish she got promises to be quite interesting for your bedroom life”.

“I will keep you informed on that. However, I am not sure I will like the ‘Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap’ compulsion. That will be pretty annoying.”

“You have a point Mark; we miss anticipated the audience voting pattern on that one. I don’t think she will direct her dirty deeds towards you. I guess it will mainly be a woman catfight thing.”

“Hope you are right”

“The process will be quite long, come on let’s have a drink together in my suite”.

And the two left the dark room.

* * *

When I woke up, the nurse was still at my side taking my blood pressure. She told me I was out for several minutes [4]and the cure succeeded. Jack entered with an older man probably in his late 50’s and I immediately knew that he was the man I loved. Everything in him was what I always looked for in a man. Just seeing him gave me a grin. I knew nothing of him, but I was deeply in love.

He made eye contact. His gaze was so intense I felt I melted. He sat on the arm of the chair I was in. He delicately took my hand in his. The skin contact was awesome I felt a shiver going through my body.

“Hello Vicky, I’m Mark”

“You are my saviour, thank you.” A few tears rolled over my cheeks. I was so happy.

I saw he swallowed then smiled back and answered “No, I am your future husband if you wish to marry me”.

“I do darling, this is marvellous.”

A produces a beautiful halo engagement ring with small diamonds incrusted in the ring and a bigger one at the top and slided it on my ring finger.

I stood with his help crushing one of the nurse foot with my right foot heel. I saw she silently winced in pain on her face. I smiled back at her and said “Oops sorry”.

I turned my head toward my lover Mark and pressed my lips on his mouth in a deep loving kiss while one of my hands sat on his chest and the second he was holding joined his thigh slightly moving towards his bottom. Pressed as I was on him, I could feel his hard penis through his pant. I knew I was his dream come true. He was mine.