The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: Terminal stage

Round 4

The cameraman was counting down with his fingers and when he reached zero, he just indicated Jack to start what he did immediately:

“Welcome back on your favourite programme where you discover if She is a Bimbo or a …”

“BILLIONAIRE” cheered the public.

Jack continued: “Tonight contestant Vicky has been proficient in her choice and she has now reached the 4th round with eleven Cash cases and ten Bimbo cases. She could be a billionaire any moment now.” Then turning to Vicky, he asked: “Which case do you want now?”

“Case number 17 please” said Vicky with one hand on Jack’s shoulder.

Chrissy reached the flashing case, opened it and revealed a Bimbo case.

“Oh dear, I guess you won’t be a billionaire during this round. This is your fifth mental change and the category is Fetish. Let’s have a look to the choices available: Rope Around the Rosie, Fit to be Pierced, First Time Fantasy and Down and Dirty. Dear public carry on and express you vote!”

Few seconds later, the on-stage screen showed the audience’s choice which was ‘Down and dirty’ by a large majority.

The collar of Fate immediately activated and once again I felt a fog on my mind while the process was running until it finally ended.

“Vicky’s new Fetish is to go Down and Dirty when it comes to sex. For our newest auditors, this means that tonight’s candidate will be a wild cat in bed and on top of having lost any inhibitions and being eager to do anything, she will actually know all the tricks to perform the best.” The audience was cheering with the latest change.

Vicky was quietly listening to Jack and knew what he meant, she was reviewing her new techniques just learnt and even though they were not memories, they were very alive in her mind.

“Vicky, it’s time to listen to the accountant’s last offer for the evening”. He rose his hand to his earbud and talked again: “The accountant doesn’t want to see you reaching the last Bimbo choice and gives you another opportunity to leave with $1 million. This is a very kind offer; you should really think about it. It is enough money to pay for your three children education and studies. As a father myself, I wouldn’t want to be remembered as a bimbo by my children.”

The choice was hard, she could finish a complete Bimbo next turn or be a Billionaire. She thought of her three kids. She would lose them if she finishes as a Bimbo. She would lose them anyway in few weeks. $1 Billion would protect them. $1 Million is a lot but not just enough, she had to carry on.

“Jack, I made my choice, I have not reached the last step to stop so close from the Billion. I want to carry on with the 5th round.”

The crowed was happy and Jack closed the round with a dramatic sentence.