The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: Terminal stage

Round 3

“Welcome back on your favourite programme. Today’s contestant Emma has already been through dramatic changes but has scored even more dramatically on the cash board. Three cases will be opened in the third round. Please Emma select this round’s first case”.

“Chrissy, please open case number 18 please.” I answered in a sharp tone that made it an order.

Chrissy moved towards the flashing case and opened it revealing a cash sign.

“Whoooaa, your eleventh cash case, you now have $500,000 on the board and are just one case far from the billion. What is your next choice?” roared Jack

“I select case number 24.”

“Bad luck Emma, this is not the last cash case. Your third mental change will be Career change and the choices offered are … Lady of the House, Public Service, ‘Personal’ Assistant and Adult industry. Some other new choices.”

The different choices were quite straight forward, but Emma thought she would not have the leisure to test her new career, so she didn’t really mind.

Jack spoke again: “And the choice of the audience is a draw, your second of the evening. You will be the Lady of the House and a very dedicated ‘Personal’ Assistant. Everyone here understands that this means a lot of practical assistance towards your future boss.” Jack was grinning while saying the last sentence and the audience laughed at the way Jack has said ‘practical’ assistance.

The collar activated once again and I felt a fog in my mind that quickly dissipated. Yes, I now knew all the rules of protocol when it comes to reception and how to pilot a house full of servants. On the other hand, I know all the tricks of the trade when it comes to be a PA even the unmentionable that allows your boss to carry on his work day after a difficult meeting or give a little help when a difficult customer has some last-minute doubts before signing a contract.

“Emma, it is time to leave your old name for something more appropriate. I suggest Vicky. Your high society friends will be able to call you Victoria, a Queen’s name.”Just as Jack finished,, this became a new reality for me.[1]

“I’m Vicky, … No, … I have always been named Vicky. I mean I am Vicky, short for Victoria. My parents choose that name in remembrance of Queen Victoria, the greatest Queen England had.”

“Yes my dear, it settled in perfectly. Please select another case, the last of the round and maybe the last of the game.”

I chose number 19 and I saw Chrissy run to the designated case.

Another bimbo symbol was revealed by the programme’s bimbo.

“My dear Vicky I’m afraid your luck left you, this is your second bimbo case in a row and we have now the fourth mental change and the category is compulsion. Dear audience please select Vicky’s new compulsion among the followings: Small Things in Tight Places, Cream Pie Addict, Roaming hands and Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap! Emma, how do you feel about those choices?”

“Jack, I knew difficult options would come, we have now reached them. I guess the worst option would be ‘Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap’, I am a kind person, and I cannot imagine myself behaving like that. Others are, … let’s say, more manageable and personal.”

Jack turned to the stage monitor while the results appeared.

“Let’s have a look to the audience’s vote… This is yet another tie involving your feared Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap and Roaming hands. I guess you are going to be really bitchy from now on.”

The collar of fate activated, and I felt new changes in my mind, changes I immediately accepted as being part of my personality.

“Vicky, you have reached the end of another round. Very few candidates survive till this moment. The accountant has a kind offer for you as you are a kind and dedicated mother. He is ready to increase your cash to $1 million if you accept the last Bimbo change. Your kids’ future will be preserved, and you will keep your mind for your last weeks with them.”

Emma though for a moment, for the first time, the offer was an interesting option. Yet she was so close to the billion…

“Jack, this is a very kind offer. I thought about it, but I promised I’ll run till the end for my kids. So, I am sorry I have to decline it.”

“She is staying!” Jack roared while the public stood and applauded. “Is she a Bimbo or a Billionaire? Is back in few minutes. Stay tuned with us.”