The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Big Bears on Campus

Episode 9

Based on an idea created by boyn2changes

In this episode: The school’s president is the victim of a power grab.

Joseph Taylor pulled into the parking lot of the Waldorf administrative building, the engine of his BMW purring quietly, just one of the many luxuries which he surrounded himself with at all times. He parked the car in his parking space, the one reserved for the president of the university, got out, and adjusted his tailored suit and tie in the reflection of the car window. He looked good, but then again, he always looked good. Sure, it was a struggle trying to maintain his figure while working in an administrative position but he was the youngest president in the history of Bortman College, and he certainly wasn’t about to start behaving like an old man. He began each morning with a five mile jog and maintained a rigorous exercise regimen all to keep his six pack stomach firm and toned. He was, above all, a man who believed in efficiency. His body must be agile, his car must be well tuned, and his college must produce the brightest students with the least amount of resources expended upon them. It was a strategy which had worked great for him before—thanks to his intelligence and ingenuity, he had managed to start his own company which made him a millionaire by the age of twenty-five. Of course, this drive towards efficiency only made the reason for his visit that morning all the more irritating.

Every meeting Joseph had with the board of trustees was carefully scheduled, usually six months to a year in advance. However, he had received a call yesterday alerting him that the board was being called for an emergency meeting due to some disturbance on campus. Frank Longen, the dean of students, had not been very clear about what these disturbances were—merely that Joseph’s presence was required, and he had refused to take no for an answer, despite Joseph’s very busy schedule. Frustrated, Joseph managed to catch a flight and arrive just in time for the meeting, but he had not slept for a good eighteen hours, and whatever was going on had better be important, or there would most certainly be some pink slips being handed out in a week or so.

He pulled a comb from his jacket pocket and rearranged a few loose hairs back into place, and then headed along the sidewalk and up the steps into the building, where after two steps on the marble floor, his Italian leather shoes slipped out from under him, sending Joseph crashing to the ground. He lay there stunned for a moment, and then realized that his pants were damp, as was the entire floor. The culprit was across the room, a fat, middle aged janitor running a sopping mop over the tiles, totally oblivious to Joseph’s plight. Using a nearby bench for support, Joseph got himself up, and when he felt sure on his feet, called across the room, “Hey! Janitor!”

The man stopped working, and then looked over at the man in a suit standing by the door, but said nothing, having not noticed Joseph’s fall. The lack of an immediate apology just made Joseph even angrier, and he lashed out, finally happy to have something to vent his anger at. “I just slipped on this floor,” Joseph seethed, “What have you got to say for yourself?”

The janitor just looked at him, and then shrugged, “Hey, sorry buddy, but I put up the sign,” he pointed over at the little yellow “wet floor” marker, and then continued, “it ain’t my fault you didn’t see it.”

Joseph just stared at the man, shocked at the callous response. “Do you even know who I am?”

“No,” the janitor replied, “and I don’t particularly care. I’m just doin’ my job, buddy.”

“I am not your buddy,” Joseph said, as he stalked across the wet floor, barely maintaining his balance, “I am the president of this school, and maybe you should care about that a little more, because I’m pretty sure that means you aren’t going to have a job tomorrow, if I have anything to do with it!” He looked down at the man’s name tag, and then added, “So you can bet that as soon as I’m done with my meeting, there’s going to be another one with campus services to discuss your insubordination, Nate.”

The janitor’s face turned red, and he shrunk even lower, making him look like an even more of a shrimp next to the six foot three president, “Oh, uh…sorry sir. I…I didn’t realize—“

“No shit you didn’t realize, you fucker!” Joseph screamed, “Now get the hell out of my sight!”

Without another word, the janitor scurried away down a side hallway, mop in tow, leaving Joseph alone in the lobby. Well, not entirely alone. There was another man sitting on a nearby bench who had just witnessed the entire scene, and did not look very happy. In fact, he was glaring at Joseph with eyes that looked like cold steel. He was a broad, muscular man who looked like he had been packed into a body a bit too small for all the mass he was carrying. However, what drew Joseph’s attention was the obsidian bear claw pendant hanging around the man’s neck and resting on his hairy chest. The pendant seemed to reflect no light, and as Joseph stared at it, he felt as though he might fall into its depths and never escape. He quickly looked away and headed up the staircase to the second floor, looking back only once to find the man still staring in his direction. Joseph just tried to ignore him, and headed down the hall to the boardroom, where he assumed the trustees were already waiting.

As he entered the room, all of the trustees who had been talking to one another in hushed whispers turned to look at him and were immediately silent. Joseph awkwardly sat down in the chair at the head of the table, but still, no one said anything at all. Joseph looked around but no one met his eyes, staring out the window or into their laps instead. Something wasn’t right, that was for sure. After waiting for a moment to see if anyone would say anything, Joseph turned to Frank, who was seated next to him, and asked, “So, what is this ‘disturbance’ which requires my immediate attention?”

Still no one said anything. If anything, they just looked more sheepish, and Joseph had a sinking feeling that something wasn’t just wrong, but that something was very wrong.

“Ok, come on. I don’t have all day. Just spit it out.”

Next to him, Frank cleared his throat for longer than he needed to, and then spoke, “Well, Joseph. To put it simply, the college has decided to move in a new direction, and we feel that this new direction requires a few changes which we feel should be implemented as soon as possible. In any time of transition of course, there are bound to be a few hiccups here and there, but our primary interest is that the college get through this period with the least amount of distress we can manage.”

Joseph just stared at him for a moment, unable to believe that such a mountain of bullshit had just poured out of Frank’s mouth. Joseph had specifically hired him because he was a no-nonsense, hard working character who never hesitated to call out what he saw. This obtuse speech didn’t seem like it should even be coming from his mouth. “Look, cut the shit, Frank,” Joseph said, “I am not in the mood, nor do I have the time to play games. Just tell me what the fuck is going on.”

“What is going on, Mr. Taylor, is that you have been fired,” a new voice said from behind them, and Joseph whirled around to find himself face to face with the man he had seen sitting on the bench in the lobby.

“And just who, exactly, are you?” Joseph asked.

The man didn’t answer, he just nodded to, Frank who stuttered an introduction. “This is…is Tristan Newbeary, the new, uh, president of the college,” Frank said.

Joseph looked from Tristan to Frank, and back again, and noticed the uncomfortable silence still hanging in the air, “Wait a second…is that what this is all about? You all want me gone, so you don’t even have the common courtesy to tell me? I flew all the way out here just so you could tell me that you voted me out? Don’t I get a chance to defend myself?”

“No, you don’t. And you’re sitting in my seat,” Tristan stated, matter-of-factly, and pulled Joseph’s chair away from the table, with Joseph still sitting in it. That pissed Joseph off even more, that someone would dare move him beyond his control. He was the supposed to be the one that made people move, not the other way around. A curt retort began to form on his tongue, but he thought better of it. It wasn’t worth it. The whole college president thing was really just a way to make his company look better, and it wasn’t worth expending his energy on any more. “Well, fine then. I guess I’ll just show myself out,” he said, but Tristan said one last thing to him as he walked out the door.

“Don’t worry Joe, there will always be a place for you at Bearman,” he winked, “but it isn’t in here,” and then shut the boardroom door in his face. Joseph’s first thought was that he had said the name of the college wrong, but he must not have heard him correctly. It didn’t matter anyway—He just wanted to get out of there while he still had some shred of dignity remaining.

He started walking down the hall, but stopped after a few steps, realizing that something felt different, but he couldn’t figure out what. He took a few more steps, and noticed that his footsteps were also echoing down the hallway differently than they had earlier. He looked down at his feet, and was shocked to find that where his expensive loafers had been, he was now wearing a pair of dirty work boots which looked like they had been worn for a few too many years. He blinked a few times, and then shook his head, but it wasn’t an illusion. The boots had simply materialized on his feet, and Joseph had no recollection of how it had happened. One thing was for sure though—that he had no interest in being seen with them on his feet, so he hurried into the nearby men’s room to get them off, so that he could then look for his actual shoes.

For lack of a better option, Joseph went into a stall and sat down on the toilet. He reached down and tried to untie the knot at the top of the boot, but found that he couldn’t, as though the knot had been glued shut. Next, he tried to simply slide the boot off his foot, but it was tied too tight to allow for that. Growing ever more frustrated, Joseph reached into his pocket, looking for the pocket knife which he carried around with him everywhere so he could cut the laces off, but found nothing in his pocket. Terrified, he felt around all of his pockets and found that they had all been emptied without his knowledge. He didn’t even have his wallet, or his car keys. He then noticed that his pants weren’t even the same pants he had been wearing earlier. What had been luxuriant khakis woven from Egyptian cotton were now cheap, navy polyester pants. Unable to comprehend what had happened to his clothes, he got out of the stall and went to look in the bathroom mirror. There, he saw that his jacket and tie had disappeared just like his shoes, and that his shirt had been replaced with one made from the same material as the pants, though this one a light blue. As he watched, a small oval nametag appeared sewn onto the shirt’s left breast with the name “Joe” on it, and that alone was enough to send Joseph into a panic. He tried unbutton the shirt, but couldn’t, almost as though he know how a button even worked, and the same with his new pants. He couldn’t even get the zipper to move up and down. Next he tried to rip them off, but what should have been frail fabric seemed to be made from steel, and not even a seam popped, no matter how hard he pulled on it.

He was starting to hyperventilate, so he leaned on the counter and tried to calm down. There had to be some rational explanation for what was going on. Clothes did not just magically change shape, and things did not just disappear into thin air. There were hundreds of scientific reasons for why that shouldn’t happen, and yet every time Joseph looked in the mirror, it seemed that that was exactly what had occurred. He tried pinching himself, but if this was a dream, he wasn’t waking up from it. He took a moment to examine his new clothes a bit better, and felt like he recognized them from somewhere. After a moment of thought, he remembered that the janitor in the lobby had been wearing a uniform similar to the one he now had on. Of course, that still didn’t explain what had happened to his clothes, but it seemed like an important piece of the puzzle.

Joseph was so focused on his reflection, that he didn’t hear the bathroom door open, or notice the man approaching him until he saw him reflected in the mirror. He spun around, and found himself looking up at a massive man, even larger than Tristan. The man was dressed in the same uniform he was, with a nametag that said “Nate,” but if this was the same man he had yelled at earlier, he had changed radically since then.

First of all, Nate was no longer short and fat. Rather, he had grown at least a foot and a half taller, so that he even towered over Joseph. His fat had also disappeared, replaced by a hulking frame packed with muscle, a chest as thick as a barrel and arms which had muscles bulging forth almost as large as his head. He looked a bit younger too, with hair short cropped brown hair and a neatly trimmed goatee on his chin. However, Joseph was suddenly mired in a feeling of déjà vu. His brain was telling him that the janitor hadn’t changed at all since he had seen him earlier, but he also couldn’t deny the memory of the old fat man he still had in his head. Soon the whole confusion began giving him a headache, and he just accepted that his memory must have been wrong. It wasn’t like people’s bodies could just transform over the course of a few minutes.

“There you are,” Nate rumbled in a deep baritone, “I was wondering where you had run off to.”

“What the fuck are you talking about?” Joseph said, “What’s going on here?”

“Who do you think you are, talking to me like that, little buddy?” the man said, “After all, I’m your boss now. I just had a meeting with the new president, and he put me in charge of all janitorial training, and that means I have the pleasure of training you.”

Joseph was starting to get a little freaked out, and he tried to run away from the man. However, he only got a few steps away before the man shouted, “Stop right there, Joe!” and Joseph froze in his tracks, unable to move an inch. He felt the man come up behind him, and start feeling him up, and Joseph suddenly realized that he was not only unable to control his body, but that for some reason he had to obey the orders of this faggot rubbing his hard dick against his back. That just made him struggle harder, but there was nothing he could do. Nate came around in front of him, and much to his surprise, began unbuttoning the front of his shirt like it was the easiest thing in the world. Beneath the shirt, Joseph found that he had nothing on beneath his shirt, which gave him a perfect view of what had happened to his skin. The entire surface of his chest had been tattooed a light blue to match the color of his new uniform, but it was more than that. The whole tattoo was a meticulously crafted replica of the janitor’s uniform, complete with buttons, seams, pockets and a little white name tag with the name “Joe” stitched on it. Nate then unbuttoned Joseph’s pants as well, and pulled them down, revealing that his legs had been tattooed similarly, though in a navy color this time. In fact, the only place which wasn’t tattooed was his cock. The tattoo had been designed to look like his cock was jutting out from the open fly of his uniform, making the entire image even more lewd and disgusting.

“See? You’re a janitor now. It’s imbedded in your very skin.” Nate said, and buttoned Joseph’s shirt and pants up again, “I’m the only one who can take these clothes off now, bud, but even when you’re naked, you’ll still be nothing more than a janitor, although, you don’t look much like a janitor now, do you? Maybe we can fix that.”

Joseph realized that if he didn’t get away from this madman, he had no idea what was going to happen. His mind began racing through any number of possible escape routes, but his body still wouldn’t obey his commands to move. He couldn’t even blink his eyes. Unable to do anything to stop him, Nate put his hand on the top of Joseph’s head and began to apply downward pressure, and Joe realized that slowly but surely, he was shrinking. His eyes, frozen in their sockets, drifted down, past Nate’s chin and pecs and the top of his stomach, until he was no higher than Nate’s waist or so. When the man released him, Joe stumbled back, hit the counter, and spun around. He could no longer see most of his body in the mirror in front of him, he had shrunk so much, but he also saw that his uniform had shrunk with him. He still had his physique from before, but all of him looked like it had been miniaturized. Looking in mirror, he had to guess that he was only about five foot two, maybe five foot three now—meaning he had lost about a foot in height, but that was impossible, people couldn’t shrink, he told himself, just like clothes couldn’t disappear or tattoos couldn’t appear on a person’s body without them knowing it. He had to be dreaming—there was simply no other explanation.

“Yeah, I think that’s a good height for you. Easier for me to keep you out of trouble, too, right little buddy? But I think you need a few more improvements, starting with your hair,” Nate said, and grabbed a good chunk of Joseph’s hair in his hand, and yanked on it. Joseph flinched, expecting him to pull it out of his scalp, but instead saw, and felt, his hair lengthen, even where Nate wasn’t pulling, until it hung down past his shoulders. Next, Nate grabbed the sides of his face and pulled again, until two fuzzy mutton chops popped out of his cheeks, sticking out about three inches making his face look wider. Finally, he reached down the front of Joe’s shirt, pulled on a few chest hairs, and Joseph felt a massive amount of fur sprout all over his body, even on his back. The sensation of it rubbing against his shirt was new, and for some reason, kind of erotic, not that he could think about sex at a time like this. He grabbed hold of his hair and pulled, but it was his real hair, the same with his new sideburns. The feel of all his new facial hair was especially strange, with the area around his mouth still smooth, and he caught himself enjoying the way he looked, but he pushed that thought away.

He looked like some midget Sasquatch, and it was more than he could even begin to take in. Joseph felt his body begin to shake all over, and began mumbling, almost like he was going to sob. The frustration, anger and fear which had been boiling up inside of him began spilling over, and with all of his mental will, he screamed at the top of his lungs, louder than he had ever heard anyone scream in his life, and swore that he heard something in reality itself crack. In that one moment, he found himself free of Nate’s control, and sprinted from the restroom. He didn’t even look back to see that Nate was on his knees, clutching his ears in pain.

Out in the hallway, Joseph looked both directions, and then ran back to the boardroom. All of the trustees had been his friends at one point, and when they saw what had happened to him, they would help him—they had to help him. It was strange running along at his new height, and it felt like it took forever just to get to the boardroom door. He glanced over his shoulder once to see if the janitor was following him, but he wasn’t. He pushed open the door and crashed into the room, only to find that everyone in the room had been changed, just like him.

All of the trustees had grown some form of facial hair and copious amounts of body hair. Even their clothes had changed, their beautiful suits replaced by flannel, denim and leather in various combinations, but that wasn’t even the shocking part. No one had even noticed Joseph push his way in, because all of them were far too interested in each other. They had all gotten together in groups of twos and threes, where they were sucking each other’s cocks, fucking each other on the table, or simply making out roughly in a corner. All of these men, and a few women, had been happily married, and here they were—having sex openly at a board meeting. The one person who hadn’t changed was Tristan, and Tristan was also the only person who had noticed Joseph’s entrance. He was seated in the president’s chair facing the door with Frank on his knees in front of him sucking his cock, who looked like he had never been happier in his life. Frank had grown a bit huskier, and was wearing a flannel shirt with the sleeves ripped off and a pair of jean cutoff shorts. Occasionally, he would take a break from sucking cock to take a long drag off the cigar he was holding in one of his hands, and then swallow the cock down to the hilt once again, with little tendrils of smoke drifting out from his nose.

Tristan looked at Joseph and sighed, “Goodness, you just don’t know when to quit, do you?”

Joseph started to respond, but then he noticed that the bear claw amulet around Tristan’s neck had begun to shimmer, and his eyes were drawn to it like it was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. He stumbled a few steps closer, and gravity shifted to the side so that he began falling into its pristine blackness—deeper and deeper into its very essence. As he fell, Joseph began to feel parts of his mind, or his soul, being sucked into the empty void, drained directly into the amulet only a few feet from his face. With horror, he realized that he was being drained of everything that he was, but by then he couldn’t tear his eyes away, as the vortex increased and his brain emptied faster and faster. He lost his desire and taste for luxurious clothes, high rise apartments and fancy cars. He lost his ambition, drive to achieve and dominate, making him perfectly happy to serve others and obey their orders until the end of time. He lost his heterosexuality, replaced by an overwhelming desire to suck cock and get fucked up the ass. Last but not least, he felt his intelligence being drained away, which took the longest of all. It was almost like Tristan was working backwards through his life, erasing everything Joseph had learned in that time. As it happened, it became harder and harder to simply think, and string words together into sentences. Every time Joseph though he was finished, Tristan found something else, and took that too. Mentally, he began to cry, “Stop! Don’t take anymore, I have nothing left!” but Tristan didn’t stop. Even when Joseph was sure there was nothing else he could take, three more things were lifted, the “s”, “p” and “h” from his name, leaving him only with “Joe.” he no longer even remembered being called Joseph. When the pendant finally returned to its normal black, Joe blinked a few times before mumbling, “Wha…What you do to me?”

He looked beside Tristan, where Frank had stood up and unzipped the fly of his shorts, revealing a massive ten inch cock. The very sight of it made Joe’s mouth water, but he wasn’t sure he was supposed to suck it, and looked from Frank to Tristan to see if they would let him. Eventually, Frank said, “Well, ain’t ya gonna suck it, fucker?”

Joe didn’t need to be asked twice, and he fell to his knees and inhaled the massive cock to its root, making Frank moan. Beside them, Tristan just laughed, and began jacking his own cock, still seated in his chair. Frank, having been so turned on by sucking Tristan’s cock, didn’t hold out for very long, and blew his own load down Joe’s throat, but that didn’t dissuade Joe at all. He just kept sucking until Frank’s cock had gone soft in his mouth, and then he released it, licking his lips as he did.

Joe stood up and saw that Nate had come in at some point and witnessed most of the scene, and had his own dick out and was rubbing it slowly with his hand. He walked over, grabbed Joe by the arm and pulled him away, “God damn it Joe—you don’t belong in here. Now come on.”

“But didn’t…” Joe started to say, but he didn’t have the words to express what he wanted to and gave up, letting Nate drag him from the room. How could he begin to formulate the thought of what had happened to him? He remembered his previous life, but all of it seemed so unreal. Besides, Nate was so strong, it would have been pointless to resist anyway. It was easier just to follow, and let everyone else fill in what was supposed to be in his head. It was so empty—it needed to be filled with something, but he didn’t know what. He looked up at Nate and asked, “Why my head so empty, Nate?”

“Because I haven’t filled it up yet, buddy. Just be patient,” Nate replied, and pulled Joe back into the restroom, still stroking his cock with one hand, “But before that, we need to do something else, because that whole scene got me all horny. How about you take care of this for me?”

Joe didn’t need any coaxing. He got down on his knees again, and started sucking, and a moment later, he felt a large amount of pre-cum start flowing into mouth. Nate chuckled, “Drink it all down Joe, it’ll help you fill out your figure.” Joe wasn’t sure what Nate meant by that, but he swallowed it down happily, loving the taste and texture as it rolled down his throat, and Joe heard his stomach gurgle as it filled to capacity. Having a cock to suck was turning Joe on big time, and he reached down to get his own dick out, but found he still couldn’t work the fly, so he had to settle for massaging it through the polyester material of his pants. However, he soon found that his arm was running into something else. With both his hands, he felt his stomach, and where there had been his meticulously honed, rock hard abs, there was now a small, but noticeable gut.

He was so shocked, Joe almost let Nate’s cock fall from his mouth, but Nate put a hand on the back of his head and shoved it back in. “Oh no you don’t, little buddy. I’m not finished yet. Keep sucking.” Joe wasn’t one to disobey a direct order, so he continued, and noticed that the precum was flowing even faster, and that it was becoming harder and harder to keep up with all of it, some seeping out the corners of his mouth and dribbling down his chin. Joe kept exploring his body, and found that his gut was growing faster now, pulling his shirt tight across it, though for the most part, his clothes seemed to be expanding at the same pace as his body. Two man boobs replaced his toned pecs, and sagged down on top of his very full gut, and they eventually grew so large that they forced his arms away from his body, and couldn’t hold them straight down at his sides. The rest of his body was gaining mass too, and he could feel a large amount of gunt absorbing inch after inch of his cock, until he could barely find the head within all of it. His ass filled out the back of his pants and pushed them down, revealing a healthy plumber’s crack as his thighs grew and pushed together. His arms began to puff out, and even his hands became thicker, his fingers resembling little sausages. Still, though, Nate’s flow of precum didn’t stop, and he didn’t seem anywhere near ready to cum, so Joe sucked harder and faster, with more and more pouring out of his mouth and down the front of his shirt.

Joe also realized that he was growing hungry—desperately hungry in fact. So hungry that the deluge of precum wasn’t nearly enough to keep him satisfied. As his hunger grew, though, his growth began to slow, and eventually stop, and Nate began to moan loudly as he unloaded a final wave of jizz down Joe’s thirsty throat. Again, Joe didn’t stop sucking until the dick went soft in his mouth, when he finally licked his lips and pulled away.

Immediately, Joe stood up looked at himself in the mirror as best he could. At first, he couldn’t really take in the sight—he was simply too massive. His face had certainly gotten pudgier and rounder along with the rest of him, and his massive sideburns only made him look wider. His lips and chin (well chins, actually, since he could count at least two extra folds of fat under his face) were coated with Nate’s cum, and a good amount of his collar and chest hair was soaked as well. Unable to help himself, Joe wiped up as much as he could, even digging down in the creases of his massive second and third chins, shoveling as much of the cum as he could into his greedy mouth. When he had gotten up as much as he could, Joe felt around the rest of his fat as best he could, amazed at how much he simply couldn’t reach, and said to Nate, “How…how you do that? Why am I fat?”

“What do you mean?” Nate replied, coming up behind Joe and massaging his fatty shoulders, “You’ve always been fat, little buddy. You love being fat. You eat massive meals all of the time at all-you-can-eat buffets, and it’s a good thing you have a union wage, or else you would never be able to support your massive bulk.”

As Nate talked, memories began to flood into Joe’s empty head, filling it up slightly. He remembered some of his more recent meals, where he often ate far more than one might imagine he could, and he always walked away rubbing his belly contentedly, and the front of his pants soaked with precum, which constantly leaked while he ate. As he hefted his belly, Joe felt his cock grow even harder in his pants, and admired the way his chest hair tufted up around his collar. He was also amazed that his shirt and pants could still contain his massive bulk, though he could feel a light breeze on his hairy crack every time he bent over. He let out a big belch, and grinned up at Nate, hoping he would smile too.

“Yeah, that’s better,” Nate said, “You’re much more docile now, aren’t you? Being ambitious takes way too much energy—it’s easier just to let yourself go,” he started tweaking Joe’s nipples from behind him, making him moan in pleasure. It felt as though they were connected directly to his cock, and every twist made his dick throb with lust. He reached under his hanging gut the best he could and started massaging it again, but just couldn’t get a good grip on it. “Here, allow me,” Nate said, turned Joe around, and with no real effort, lifted Joe, all of him, up onto the counter. The feeling of powerlessness in another man’s arms was new for Joe, and he found himself liking it. He was also astounded that Nate could even lift him at all—obviously all of that new muscle was for more than just show. After a moment, Nate managed to pull down Joe’s pants a bit and fish out his dick, which Nate began toying with, causing Joe to shiver in delight. With his other hand, Nate unbuttoned Joe’s shirt, revealing his distended belly for Joe to play with. The tattoo of the uniform was still there, but it had enlarged as Joe grew and retained the proper scale for his new size, though it was hard to see all of the details under his thick pelt of fur. Joe’s hands naturally gravitated towards his nipples, which he started twisting and pulling at, amazed at the pure eroticism of the act.

Nate just kept jacking Joe’s cock, a bit faster now and pulling on it a bit more than necessary. Joe realized that his cock was actually getting longer as Nate tugged on it, and every pull made the nerves in it even more sensitive. Nate’s other hand had fished out Joe’s balls and were toying with those, pulling them away from his body and making them larger, until they fit comfortably in the palm of Nate’s massive hand. Nate bent over and sucked the head into his mouth while he kept running his hand up and down the shaft, which made Joe gasp in pleasure, and he could feel his now massive balls churning, preparing for his orgasm. Joe heard himself gasping, “Oh…fuck, yeah. Don’t stop! Don’t stop!” and with a groan, he shot his load down Nate’s throat, who managed to swallow every drop. The orgasm was like nothing Joe had ever felt with a woman, and he felt feelings for Nate begin to blossom forth in his chest.

“Aw yeah, bud. That was a nice hot load. You may be dumbass, but you’re a sexy one,” Nate said, and Joe grinned, happy with the compliment. He really liked Nate. He was really good to him, helping him out like this. He thought they made a nice team. No, he thought again, they made a good couple. New thoughts filled his brain, memories of living with Nate, of their wild sex and deep affection for one another. Nate didn’t have to do this job. He also didn’t have to take care of Joe like he did, but he loved him, and when Joe looked into Nate’s eyes, still in the depths of his orgasm, he saw the adoration there, and that made Joe’s heart feel like it was going to explode with joy. He was just so happy, he thought, as Nate bent down and gave him a deep, sensual kiss that left Joe breathing heavily, his mouth still tasting of Joe’s cum.

After they had caught their breath, Nate helped Joe down off the counter, and the first thing Joe did was reach under his belly to feel his new cock. While it was only a modest nine inches, at least compared to Nate’s foot long beast, it reached halfway down Joe’s much shorter thigh. He also felt his massive bull balls swinging low beneath his gut, and was amazed to find that he could barely palm them in his hand. Nate got down and helped him button his shirt and pull on his pants, carefully stuffing Joe’s now massive tool down one of his pant legs, where it bulged out, not to mention his balls, which distended the crotch of his pants obscenely, not that they could be seen easily under the overhang of his massive gut. As Nate tucked his shirt in, Joe realized that this uniform was who he was know—completely inseparable from his very identity, and he couldn’t even imagine himself wearing anything else. His tattooed body no longer scared him, but filled him with pride that he had a job, and that he could do it well. Well, not really all that well. It would have been impossible without Nate’s help. He owed Nate the world. “I love you, Nate,” was all Joe could say, as he felt a tear run down his cheek, the sight of which made Nate smile warmly at him.

“Hey, I love you too, Joe. I always will. Now, there’s just one more thing to take care of,” Nate said, pushed Joe down on his knees in front of him, and pulled out his cock, “You look like a janitor, and you think like a janitor, but I don’t think you quite smell like one yet,” he added, as he unleashed a torrent of yellow piss all over Joe’s face and hair. At first Joe was disgusted, but when some got into his mouth by accident, he found that it tasted delicious, and he began drinking down as much as he could. However, Nate kept moving the stream, soaking every inch of Joe. Eventually the stream slowed to a trickle, and Joe sucked the last few drops off the tip of Nate’s dick, and licked his lips, “Damn, Nate! That was hot.”

“Damn right it was,” Nate replied, “and go take a look at yourself now.” He helped Joe get up off his knees, and showed him his image in the mirror. For some reason, the piss Nate had covered him with seemed to dry extraordinarily fast, so by the time Joe got in front of the mirror, his clothes had gone from being soaked to a bit damp. However, Joe was mostly focused on his face and hair. His hairline had also receded badly, leaving him with only a horseshoe of long hair which was mostly gray. It was also very tangled and matted, like no one had combed it in ages. His mutton chops had grown quite a bit thicker and changed color to a dark gray, and some wrinkles had appeared on his brow and around his eyes, making him look forty, if not fifty or sixty years old. His clothes were filthy, the shirt reeking with the odor of sweat, and the crotch of his pants stiff with cum and piss stains. He couldn’t see it, but his ass crack was stained brown from those times when he hadn’t gotten to the toilet fast enough, since he couldn’t take off his clothes without Nate’s help. He took a little whiff of his armpits, and the stench made his cringe, it was so strong. “Fuck…I just…nasty.” Joe asked, and Nate chuckled and got down behind him.

“I think it makes you even sexier, buddy,” Nate said, and took a deep smell of Joe’s pit stench, “And I know for a fact that you think it’s damn hot too. Man, just getting a good whiff of your funk is getting my cock all hard again,” Nate said, and pulled Joe into one of the bathroom stalls, where he pulled down his own pants and sat down on the seat, his hard cock jutting out from his thick pubic bush. Joe got down to start sucking at it, but Nate just shook his head, pulled down Joe’s pants, turned him around, and lifted him up and onto his lap. Joe felt Nate’s hard cock rubbing against his exposed ass, and moaned. “Yeah, you want my hard cock shoved up your shit chute?” Nate asked, and Joe nodded. With a bit of maneuvering, Nate managed to get his cock positioned at the entrance to Joe’s ass, and lowered the fat man onto it, making him cry in pain at its girth. “Shush,” Nate whispered in Joe’s ear, “Just relax. You’ve taken my cock before—you know what to do. Just let it all go.”

Joe took a deep breath and relaxed his ass, allowing Nate’s thick mushroom head to slide the rest of the way in, making Joe moan. Inch by inch, the shaft slid in too, Joe’s ass hungrily accepting all of it, until he was again sitting snuggly against Nate’s bush. Nate hugged Joe to him tightly, both of them relishing the period of closeness between them. “Yeah, that’s a nice ass, little buddy,” Nate said, “Drives you crazy, doesn’t it? Having my hard cock up there?”

All Joe could do was nod quickly, as he tried to deal with the waves of new sensations overcoming him. It was too much, so Joe just went with it. Unconsciously, he began rocking back and forth, like he had done countless times before, delighting in the feeling of his lover’s cock rubbing up against his prostate.

“Yeah, that’s right. Your ass gets my cock so hard, I could just spend days up there. Why don’t you take a good long whiff of your pits? You like that stink, don’t you, Joe?”

Joe sniffed at his pits again, and the smell which had disgusted him before was suddenly sexy and enticing. His own cock was hard again, despite the fact that he had just cum a few minutes ago, and he leaned back against Nate’s muscular chest so that he could better maneuver his cock, and started jacking it as fast as he could with one hand, unable to reach all the way around it, while he held the other one and licked out his nasty pit sweat.. As his cock hardened, he found that the head peeked up over the top of his gut, it was so large.

“Yeah, that’s right bud, jack that old cock of yours and take a good look at yourself. You’re nothing but a short, fat, smelly, dumbshit janitor now, and that’s all you’ll ever be ever again. Can you even remember when you walked in here in that fancy suit, and that asshole attitude? Nah, I bet you don’t. You can’t remember being anything other than a janitor. You’ve worked here ever since you were in high school, because you were too stupid to do any good in class. But you’ve always been happy here, haven’t you? You know there will always be a place for you here at Bearman, and that place is in my lap with my big cock shoved up your shitty ass, isn’t that right?”

“Aw fuck yeah, Nate. I love you. I love you so much. Fuck my fat ass!” Joe yelled, almost wild with lust. He felt Nate grab him by his love handles and started lifting him up and down on his cock. The thought that this massive muscle man was literally picking him up and fucking him was too much for Joe, and he let loose another load all over the front of his shirt and the bottom of his bare chin. After another few thrusts, Nate shot his own load deep into Joe’s ass and let Joe collapse on him, holding him tightly in his arms, loving the feeling of his fat, old, janitor sitting in his lap.

After a few moments, Joe started squirming a bit because he was uncomfortable, and Nate let him get off, his cock sliding out with an audible pop. Nate saw that his cock was caked brown with Joe’s shit, but he zipped it up into his pants anyway, knowing that it would be a good treat for Joe to suck off a bit later, after he cleaned out his dirty ass, that is. Meanwhile, Joe was trying to pull his pants up, but couldn’t get them up around his massive genitals, so Nate helped him like he had been doing for years, and zipped him up tight. Joe looked at him a bit sheepishly and said, “Thanks, Nate.”

“You’re welcome, little buddy,” he replied, and gave him a kiss on the cheek, making Joe blush, “Now, how about we actually get some work done today?” he added, chuckling a bit.

On most days, they’d get some cleaning done, but mostly they just spent their time having sex in the bathrooms on campus, but that was fine with both of them. Sometimes, guys would even come and join in on the fun, or use Joe as a urinal, which always made him blow a huge load in his pants.

Suddenly, Joe heard his stomach gurgle, and he let out a massive fart, feeling a load of cum and shit spray out his hole and into the seat of his pants. He looked up at Nate, blushing, and said, “I…I think I shit my pants, Nate.”

“Oh, you dirty fucker,” Nate said with a laugh, “You like filling your pants with a load of shit, don’t you?”

Joe just nodded, thought for a moment, and added. “I think…I think I gotta piss too,” Joe said, and thought about it a bit more, “Yeah, I’m gonna piss.”

Nate just grinned, and Joe could see his pants tenting out in front of him. “Yeah, and what do you want me to do about that, buddy?”

“Please Nate? I can’t get pants off and I gotta go bad,” Joe said, but then it was too late. His dick let out a spray of piss, soaking one leg of his pants and puddling around his feet in the stall. Realizing that he had wet himself, Joe felt humiliated, embarrassed, and turned on all at the same time.

“That’s quite a mess you’ve made, Joe, and I think you’re going to have to be the one to clean it up.”

Joe nodded, got down on his hands and knees, and started lapping his piss up, feeling his shirt start to soak up some of it where his gut brushed against the floor. His dick was painfully hard again, and when he looked up, he saw Nate still seated on the toilet over him, jacking his cock. Listening to them from the doorway, unnoticed by both men, Tristan chuckled. Sometimes, it was just too easy.

“Come on, you sexy beast,” he heard Frank call from the stairwell, “The bar’s already been open an hour, and you know how I get if I don’t have my morning beers.”

Tristan thought about calling him back and joining in on Nate and Joe’s fun, but thought against it. It would be better for them to get to know each other a bit better first. He headed towards the top of the stairs, where Frank growled at him and gave him a slap on the ass. Certainly the trustee meeting had gone better than Tristan had expected—in fact, the whole conversion of the campus had gone quite smoothly indeed. Perhaps too easily.

Frank followed down the stairs and out to his open top jeep, parked in his reserved space as usual, but he couldn’t shake the unease collecting in his bones. Magic always had to balance itself, every black created a white, every noise a place of silence. Tristan knew that there was nothing he could do about it but wait. He climbed in, and Frank hopped in next to him, and gave him a big kiss, before they headed off to the bar.

Noticing the frown on his friend’s face, Frank asked, “Hey, what’s the deal man? It’s a beautiful day, and everything is turning out fantastic! Was my blow job that bad?”

“No, nothing like that,” Tristan replied, but felt a smile creep over his face, unbidden. Frank never failed to cheer him up. Tristan may not know what storm was brewing, but he could at the very least enjoy this brave new world until it came.

* * *