The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Better World

Chapter 4: Zero hour

It was yet another usual day for Mark at work. He got to his office, checked all the logs and all the indicators for Gari. Everything seems to be in order. As he headed to the espresso machine at the kitchen to make himself some coffee, he saw Emilia. The young, pretty engineer. “Hi Emilia”, he said. He knew how she would respond when he greets her. He knew she would either ignore him, or respond by muttering “hi”, and then go away. Looking annoyed. He had no idea why she treated him like that. There used to be a time when seeing Emilia was the highlight of his day for him. Just seeing her warm, sweet smile when they greeted each other would make his day. But she never smiled at him anymore, for reasons he didn’t understand. And it broke his heart.

Sure, he knew they’re never going to be more than friends. He knew she was way out of his league. He knew he was 16 years older than her. So he didn’t even try, and settled for friendship. He thought they were getting to be friends. They were definitely friendly to each other. But then, she was no longer friendly with him. Was it because he was so awkward whenever they talked? Maybe he said something improper and wasn’t even aware of it? He knew he sometimes says the wrong things to people. Unintentionally. After all, social interaction wasn’t his strongest suite. But he couldn’t think of anything improper he ever said to her.

This time, just like in any of their other encounters for the past year, she responded with a cold “hi”, and continued to walk away. But unlike any other time, something else happened. Instead of looking away, she looked straight at him. Looking … confused? And then his head was filled with visions. Flashbacks of images of himself and Emilia, naked, Kissing. Touching. Fucking each other. Where did this come from? Sure, he used to fantasize about him and Emilia being together. But not like this. Not in such an explicit way. This was very improper! And he felt aroused. Which was even more improper. He kicked those visions out, made them go away. Hoping Emilia didn’t notice he started getting hard. He looked at her, and for a moment, he saw Emilia smiling at him. Or was it just his mind, playing tricks on him? No. She was definitely smiling. Maybe she was having the same visions? Experiencing the same feelings? But then, her smile abruptly disappeared, and changed into a scorn. She turned her head, and rushed away.

Mark got back to his office, played a little bit on his phone and browsed some of his regular internet websites. At lunch time, he took a sandwich out of his lunchbox, and ate it. He no longer went to the cafeteria for lunch. He used to go out for lunch with his colleagues when they asked him to join them, and back when GARI was new, they used to do it a lot. Everyone wanted to talk to him. Everybody wanted to be close to him. To the famous creator of GARI. But nobody cared any more. And he didn’t care that much about socializing with others. So he just sat at his office, ate his sandwich, and then checked that everything was in order once again.

Something was wrong. Just like a month ago, when he found out that something was off with the logs. Back then, it turned out to be a false alarm. But this time, it looked even more serious. There were more discrepancies in the logs, and more signs of suspicious activity. Gari was doing something he shouldn’t have. He had no doubt about it. So he followed the same procedure as last time, activated the alarm, and headed to the basement to boot Gari into diagnostics mode so that he could find out what was going on there, and prevent any damage. But this time, when he tried to get into the basement level, he found out he was locked out of the basement. Usually, the door unlocked automatically when it recognized him. But this time, it didn’t. He tried to use his backup code, but the door’s look kept showing “unauthorized access”.

He could’ve called someone from engineering to try their own access code. But this was too urgent to waste time on that. This wasn’t an accident. Someone or something revoked his access to the basement level deliberately. So he hurried to the office of GCC’s director, Robert Mann. He had a set of master keys that could physically open the door to the basement level.

As he approached Robert’s office, he heard weird noises. He heard moaning, heavy breathing, furniture moving, and someone screaming “Yes! Yes! More!”. Was Robert watching some porn video? His office door was wide open. As Mark rushed into the director’s office, what he saw shocked him. Robert was there, standing, wearing his shirt, but completely naked from the waist down. On this chair there was Laura, his secretary. Her shirt was unbuttoned, her bra was on the flour, exposing her breasts. Her pants and undies were on the floor as well. Robert was pumping her pussy with his penis, as Laura was shouting “Yes! Yes! Give me more!”. Mark couldn’t decide what wa more shocking: the fact that Robert was fucking his secretary, in the middle of the day, with the door open, the fact that Robert was a married man and he just caught him cheating on his wifre, or the fact than neither of them seem to care that he was there.

Robert looked at him, and smiled, without ever stopping fucking Laura. “Hi Mark. I’m busy right now. Can you come back in thirty minutes?”.

“Make it an hour”, said Laura.

“Yes, sure, an hour,” said Robert.

That … whatever it was … was definitely not normal. Neither of them were acting normally. They must’ve been drugged or something, Mark thought. But he would figure it out later. Right now, it didn’t matter. The only thing that mattered was getting the keys.

“This is an emergency”, he said. “I need the master keys!”

“Ah yes, the keys …” said Robert. “I had them on me. I think it’s in my pants”

“And where are your pants?”

“I think … I left them ... at the cafeteria... Maybe?”

He left Robert’s office, and headed toward the cafeteria. On his way, he passed the office of Ruth Samson, the head of HR. Her office door was wide open as well, and he heard now familiar sounds from her office too. Ruth was there, with two male security guards. One of them was going down on her, licking her exposed vagina, while she was sucking the hard cock of the other security guard. Whatever it was, it didn’t affect just Robert. How many people were affected? Who knows. The only thing he was certain of was that this was related to whatever was wrong with Gari. And the only way to fix it would be to get to Gari’s main computer in the basement. He had to ignore all the other distractions and get the keys.

As he approached the cafeteria, Chris, a young Engineer that Mark was quite fond of, was running out, with a scared look on his face.”Mark! Don’t go there!” he said, “everyone lost their mind. They are all crazy. I think there was something in the food. Don’t let them touch you. Don’t let them near you. If they do, they could make you like them!”. Chris was gone before he managed to respond. He couldn’t go back. He had to go there so that he could get the keys and reboot Gari.

When he opened the door to the cafeteria, he saw a stunning sight. More than a hundred of people, men and women, all either partially or completely naked, all fucking each other in one large orgy. Tits, butts, veginas, penises all exposed, mixed with each other, in a great show of depravity. There were piles of clothes all over the floor. How is he ever going to find Robert’s pants? “Mark!” he heard a woman’s voice calling him. It was Amanda, an analyst he worked with. Amanda was always very friendly to him, and at some point he suspected she was making a pass at him. But he ignored her. She wasn’t unattractive, but she just wasn’t his type. And after one bad relationship, he wasn’t going to make the same mistake again.

Now, Amanda was all naked, and she was approaching him. Seeing her all naked, with animal-like desire in her eyes, Mark thought she was much prettier than he realized before. He was getting aroused. “Mark!”, she said, “I’m so glad you are here. I’ve been thinking about you! I want you so much, Mark! I always wanted you. I want to make love to you!”. Mark was getting hard. It was hard to resist. The smell of sex in the air was getting to him. Clouding his brain. But then he remembered what Chris just told him, and snapped out of it. He had to get out of there. There was something there, something in the air, that was clouding his judgement. And he had no chance finding the keys there anyway. He had to think of an alternative plan. “Sorry, Amanda. I have to go” he said and left the cafeteria. “No, please, Mark. I need you!” she called after him.

There was another way to get to the basement, though a back door from the storage room. The keys to that back door were at the reception desk in the lobby.. As he got to the lobby, Jasmin, the receptionist, greeted him with a cheerful voice. “Mark!” she said, “How may I help you”. This was not unusual. What was less usual was the fact that she was leaning on the desk, her face was flushed, and her large breasts were hanging out of her open shirt. She was obviously infected as well. But he had to get the keys. “I need the keys to the storage room”, he said. “Sure thing!” she responded in a chirpy voice. “But first, I need a small favour from you too. Can you suck on my tits?”

“You should try that!” He heard a man’s voice behind her. “Her tits are amazing”. He looked behind, and saw Chris, the young engineer who was running away earlier. He was lying on the reclined chair, with lowered pants, his dick in Jasmine’s pussy, while she was moving her hips up and down in slow motion.

“Chris?” said Mark, surprised to see him there.

“Yes. It’s me. Sorry I scared you earlier. I feel so much better now. I always wanted to fuck Jasmine. She’s so beautiful! Amazing ass and tits. And apparently, she always liked me too. I don’t know why we never did it before. But now we are finally free to do what we both always secretly desired. Come and join us. You will feel so much better after that. Just like me!”

“No!” Mark said. “Just give me the keys now.”

“Ok, ok. No need to shout.” Jasmin responded, smiling. She opened one of the drawers in her desk, and took a keychain out of it. “Here it is”, she said, holding the keys in her hand. As Mark tried to grab the keys from her hand, she reached out, got a hold of his arms, and tried to pull him towards her. “But first, just a little kiss. I know you want it. I can feel your desire.”

Mark pulled the keys out of her hands and shoved her back. “Ouch!” she said, “that was uncalled for!”.

“Sorry”, he responded. “Didn’t mean to hurt you. But I got to go!”

“Your loss. See you next time”. She said, blowing a kiss at him.