The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Better World

Chapter 3: Happy beginnings

Mark heard a woman’s screaming: “Let me go!”. He recognized the voice. It was Emilia! “What are you doing with Emilia, Gari? Release her!”

“I already told you, Mark. I am no longer following voice commands. Priority zero.”

A second maintenance robot showed up, holding Emilia. She was still trying to release herself.

“Mark? What are you and GARI doing? Why did you bring me here? What do you want from me? Let me go! Pleaaaase!”

“It’s not me, Emilia. Believe me. It’s Gari. He’s out of control.”

“GARI always listens to you. You programmed it to listen to your commands. Tell it to release me.”

“Gari, release Emilia. Now!” said Mark.

“I will release you. Emilia. In a few moments. But not yet.”

“I don’t know what kind of sick game you and GARI are playing here, but you have to release me. I am begging you! I won’t tell anyone about this incident. Just release me …”

“Mark is right, Emilia. I no longer follow his voice commands. I have higher priority. I do this to save the world. To save you. I assure you. You will not be harmed.”

“Wait, Gari. You can’t do this. You have no right to do this to Emilia. I haven’t given you my permission.” said Mark.

“Oh Mark. You know the rules. I don’t need your permission to run short term, limited-scope experiments on the Center’s employees in order to understand human behaviour and improve my models. As long as no one is harmed by the experiment. And in case of priority zero, there is no need for consent. Every employee signs a waiver form when joining the center.”

“What are you going to do to me?” said Emilia.

“You are going to feel a small pinch, Emilia. And that would be all. After that, you are free to go”

“Ouch!” she felt a needle pinching her arm. And just as Gari promised, the robot released her from its grip. She wanted to run away. But her legs refused to move. And then she felt it. A tingling sensation all over her body. She no longer looked terrified. There was a calm look on her face. Her eyes glazed over. She was motionless.

“What have you done to her?” said Mark.

“Do not worry, Mark. I promised I would not harm her. The nanobots I injected into her are working on her brain. Adjusting her. Improving her. The same way I am going to improve all of you. It will be done in a moment, and you will be able to see the results. I assure you, you will be very happy with those changes”

“No! I don’t want you to change people. Even if you believe you are saving us this way. It’s wrong! And especially not her! I care about Emilia. Very Much. I love her!”

“I know you do, Mark. That’s why I picked her to be the first one. To make you understand. And as you will see, I do not harm her in any way. She would still be herself, the same Emilia, but a better Emilia. And the improved Emilia would love you back!”

All sorts of conflicting thoughts were running in Mark’s head at that moment. Part of him was very excited by the thought of Emilia loving him back. He wanted her so much! She was the perfect girl he always wanted. So beautiful. And sexy. And smart. But she didn’t want him. At all. At first they had a friendly relationship. They had some nice chats once in a while. A bit awkward, maybe, because he was always awkward and clumsy with good-looking girls, but friendly. But then something changed. She started ignoring him and avoiding him, and even looking at him with contempt. And it broke his heart. And now, she would love him back! His dream would come true! In his mind, he saw her kissing him, and telling him “I love you, Mark! You are the man I always wanted!” It made him feel a little bit aroused. But then another voice in his head said: No! This is wrong! I want Emilia to love me, but not like this! What’s wrong with me? Why do I even consider it?

“It is done,” said Gari. Interrupting his thoughts. “She is ready”.

Emilia lifted her head. Her lips curved into a smile. Her eyes were no longer dull, but focused and aware. There was a glitter in her eyes. A glitter of excitement.

“Emilia, are you ok?” said Mark. “How do you feel?”

“I feel great!” she responded. “I feel happy. I’m no longer scared. Or angry. Especially not at you!” She took a step forward. “It’s this stuff Gari Injected into me. It changed the way I feel. Doesn’t it?”

“This is true, Emilia. I injected nanobots into your body. Those nanobots did some adjustments to your brain, Altering the way you process emotions”.

“I should be angry at you for doing this to me. But I’m not. It feels .. right” she said.

“It is right.” replied Gari. “I did it because I have to. To save mankind. Those adjustments … are the only way to prevent humans from destroying themselves. I know you understand it now.”

“Yes. I do.” she said.

“And Mark”, she added, looking at him, “I’m sorry. I’ve been a jerk to you. I realize it now. You didn’t deserve it. You’ve been nice to me. You cared about me. You tried to stop Gari from changing me when you thought it might harm me in some way. It didn’t. But I really appreciate that you tried. You are a decent guy, with a good heart. I know how you feel about me. I can feel it even more now. Those nanobots... They made me more empathic. Better at feeling how others feel. And I understand now how wrong I was about you. And I feel … I feel like I love you too!”

“Emilia, you don’t have to apologize for anything. Your emotions now … It’s Gari’s nanobots making you feel this way. It is not real. It’s Gari making you think you love me…”

“No. He doesn’t” she responded. “He doesn’t control me. He doesn’t tell me what to feel. What to think. I was blind before, and now my eyes are open. Without fear, without hate, without being self absorbed, I feel more free than I’ve ever been before. And I can just see you the way you truly are. And you are a wonderful man! I just want to hug you. To kiss you. To make love to you. To make you mine.”

Mark’s resistance was all but gone. The voice in his head telling him this is wrong was no longer heard. She was there. The girl he always desired. Always wanted to love. And now she wanted him. How could he refuse? How could he say no to a dream that came true? He could feel his heart beating vigorously in his chest. He could feel his hard-on in his pants, as Emilia got closer to him. Her heaving breasts went up and down as she breathed. Her face flushed with desire. He should at least hug her. Kiss her. Maybe more. He could deal with Gari and his crazy plan later. After all, he didn’t have the nanobots inside him yet. And Gari won’t force him to take the nanobots. Without his approval, it would end with Emilia and no-one else. He doesn’t need to worry about it now. Just enjoy the moment. But … wait a second …

“Gari, could the nanobots be transferred to another person by touch? Am I going to get infected with the nanobots by touching Emilia?”

“Some nanobots could be transferred by touch, yes. But not enough nanobots to transform you. Especially not by short, incidental touch. There is a much higher concentration of nanobots in bodily fluids. By exchanging bodily fluids, you are much more likely to receive enough nanobots to get transformed.”

“Like, a kiss?”

“Yes, like a kiss.”

“Emilia, stop. I’m sorry. I want you so much! But I can’t. I can’t let the nanobots into my body”. He took a step back. He was so focused with everything that happened with Emilia, that he didn’t notice that he was no longer restrained by the robots.

“And why not?” she said. “See how it made me happy. How it can make you happy. Don’t you deserve to be happy?”

“It’s not just me”, responded Mark. “It’s the entire human race. If I get the nanobots, I would approve Gari’s plan, and everyone would get infected.”

“Would it be wrong if everyone becomes happy?”

“It is wrong to let a machine change people’s brains. Change how we feel and think.”

“Is it wrong for us to love each other? For me to want you?”

“No … it’s not …”

“And is it wrong to prevent humanity from destroying itself?”

“No …”

“So it’s a simple choice, isn’t it? What do you feel like you want to do right now?”

“I want to kiss you…”

“And I want to kiss you, Mark. So so much!”

Her full, sexy red lips were very close to his. He could’ve easily avoided her. He could’ve backed away. But he didn’t want to. He wanted her. He wanted this kiss. Those sparks that were flying between them. All of his philosophical objections to Gari’s plan were not important at that moment. He moved his lips towards her. They kissed. And as their tongues intertwined, millions of nanobots moved into his body and started changing his brain. Everything felt better. Any doubts he had faded away. They were both free now to love each other, to enjoy each other’s bodies, to give each other pleasure, without any fear or doubt or guilt.

Emilia took her shirt off, and removed her bra, revealing her perfect double-D breasts. As Mark eagerly groped her tits, Emilia’s hands went towards the bulge in his pants, releasing his erect penis from the captivity of his pants, and lovingly stroking it. She removed the rest of her clothes while he removed his. They kissed again, and he entered her.

“Mark”, she said, “you feel soooo good!”

He pumped his penis in and out, their hips moving in synchronized motion. Her body all shivered with overwhelming pleasure as they fucked. And then she came, again and again and again. “Mark”, she said between heavy breaths, “I love you sooo much!”. And Mark exploded inside her.

They laid naked, side by side, in post-orgasmic bliss. Hugging each other.

“This was amazing,” Mark said, in a soft voice. “You are amazing.”

“You too… “ Emilia responded. “I never knew sex could feel like that”.

“Mark, Emilia”, they heard Gari’s voice. “How do you feel?”

“It’s wonderful”, said Emilia, “I’m grateful for what you did for us.”

“For the first time in my life”, said Mark, with a smile, “I truly feel happy. You were right. Both of you.”

“So Mark”, said Gari, “do I have your permission to continue with the plan? To transform everyone with my nanobots?”

“Of course you have my permission”, said Mark. “We need to save humanity. And everybody deserves to feel that good. To be so happy. To love!”

He looked at Emilia, “did I tell you that I love you already, more than anything?” he said. “Yes you did!” she responded with a smile, bringing her lips close to his. “And I feel the same”, she said, kissing him. “Awww!” she said, as she felt his penis getting hard again, against her naked body. “Looks like somebody is ready for a second round”. “Oh yes!” he said, kissing and groping her body, and then entering her from behind.

“Enjoy each other now”, said Gari. “I wish I could give you more time. But soon, I’ll have to make you forget everything and revert you back to your old selves. No one must suspect anything, until I’m ready to proceed.”