The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Beta Test

By Kentauros

Part 3

James walked out of the bedroom, weighing his options. He could hear his wife still sobbing as he approached the closed bathroom door. His heart fell.

It was that moment he knew he couldn’t do it. He couldn’t just replace his wife with some stranger, steal her life and body from her for good. He did still love Lauren at the end of the day. And he knew that all the sneaking around would have to stop. He had to tell her everything.

James knocked on the door, and Lauren shouted for him to go away.

He sighed. Part of him really did just want to leave, and let her stew in things until she was ready to talk to him.

“Lauren, you don’t have to come out and talk to me, but I want to tell you everything. You can do whatever you want once I’ve explained.”

He heard her slowly stopping her sobbing, then the door opened, and she was looking angrily up at him.

He held up the helmet.

“This is the thing that made you act so strange. It’s a helmet containing the personality of my favorite porn star, Stacie Star.”

“So wait,” Lauren took a step back from him. “You—, you overwrote my brain with some porn star slut, just so you could fuck me whenever you wanted?”

James felt himself melting with shame under her gaze. “No! I mean, kind of. Stacie and I never actually fucked.”

“Oh?” Lauren said, her face twisting into anger. “So you were stealing my body, stealing my precious time so you could spend time with another woman, is that it? You just made sexy videos and took whatever pictures you wanted, without thinking about what I might want, or any concerns I might have about what might eventually happen to all of those pictures or videos of me?”

James couldn’t say anything. She was basically right.

“I’m so, so sorry,” he said. “There’s nothing I can do to make things better right now. I’ll understand if you hate me after this. But, I’m leaving the helmet with you. You can dispose of it however you feel is right.”

He handed her the helmet. She took it from him like it was a particularly odious and hateful thing.

She closed the door on him without another word, and James took that as his cue to leave.

He drove to work, but had trouble concentrating all day. He had really screwed up, and he didn’t know if Lauren would ever forgive him.

* * *

Lauren stood looking in the mirror, wondering how things had all gone so wrong. James had betrayed her, used her, and now she had the device that made it possible. Part of her wanted to destroy it right then and there, to smash it with a hammer. But she also wanted to hear things straight from the horses mouth. So she decided she need to talk to Stacie face-to-face.

Lauren needed to borrow someone’s body.

She called in sick to work, which honestly wasn’t far from the truth. She was still reeling at how things had played out, and was sure she couldn’t get work done like this, and drove into town. She circled around the various neighborhoods, until she ended up in a sketchy part of town where everything seemed to be slowly falling apart. There on a street corner, she saw a hooker plying her trade. She looked to be of Hispanic descent, and she had clearly had some work done on her tits and ass.

Lauren pulled up to the woman.

“Hello,” she said. “I’d like to borrow your body for an hour or so, what’s your price?”

The hooker, Lupe—not that Lauren had asked, looked down at the woman who had just pulled up. Lupe tried not to look as desperate for cash as she was. This job was slowly draining her will to live, and it took so much energy making each new client happy—every day she felt like she was losing a little more of herself. But she forced a smile, and tried to move in a way to entice this new client. She wondered what Lauren’s story might be. Bored housewife looking for adventure? Closet lesbian trapped in a loveless marriage? Whatever the case, it made no difference to her—as long as she got her money.

Lupe named her price, and Lauren agreed. They drove to a nearby hotel, and the clerk gave the two of them a knowing smile as they grabbed a room.

When they were in the room. Lauren pulled out the helmet.

“I’m going to put this on your head, is that alright?”

“Of course,” Lupe said. “Whatever you want to do is fine for the next hour.”

Lauren bit her lip. Should she really be doing this? No, it was too late now.

She pressed the button. The woman straightened up, and looked straight ahead, then she blinked and looked around.

“Whoa, where am I?” Stacie said. “This place is gross—do they ever clean it?”

“Probably not,” Lauren said. “But we need to talk. I assume you know who I am?”

“Oh, shit,” Stacie said. “You’re that guy’s wife. I guess you wanted to check up on how things were going?”

“I suppose you could say that,” Lauren said. “Really, I just wanted to speak with the whore my husband was cheating on.”

Stacie’s eyes widened. “Now wait here—you’re the one who let him upload me to your body. You can’t complain if we hung out.”

Lauren shook her head, and said softly. “He didn’t ask me.”

Stacie looked at Lauren in horror for half a second. She didn’t know what to say.

She had been all wrong about James. How could she have been so stupid!? Of course he was being nice to her, buttering her up, being patient and kind and generous. All of those things are easy to fake in the short term, and he was putting his best foot forward. She should have stuck with her initial gut reaction—the guy was a creep, and she couldn’t believe she had fallen for his lies. Had wanted to believe them so badly.

“Shit,” Stacie said, collapsing into a stained chair in the corner. “So, I guess you two don’t have a fairy tail marriage after all?”

Lauren shook her head. “Nope, just a broken one that’s probably beyond repair at this point.”

Stacie nodded. “I’m so sorry he did that shit to you,” she said. “I know it probably doesn’t mean much, especially when I look like, uh, this?” Stacie looked in the tarnished mirror on the wall. She was clearly in the body of a prostitute right now. “Uh, who is this?”

“I didn’t get her name,” Lauren said. “I didn’t think it was important. I just wanted to hear the other side of the story.”

“Fuck, where do I start?” Stacie said. After gathering her thoughts she explained everything to Lauren.

“That rat bastard,” Lauren said when she had finished. “He didn’t even think to ask my permission. I don’t know if I would have said yes, but there was always a chance. I do feel a little bad about how mismatched our sex drives have always been, but fuck. It never even occurred to him.”

Stacie still couldn’t believe this had all happened. Why had she let some tech start up copy her mind? The money had been very tempting, but she had assumed there would be controls in place—ethical considerations. None of that seemed to have materialized. She had do something to protect more people from having this happen to them.

“Well, what do you think I should do?” Lauren said.

“Personally, I think you should divorce his ass,” Stacie said. “And get far far away from him. But it’s your life and your marriage.”

Lauren sat in thought. She had already used up most of her hour.

“Stacie, what do you want me to do with the helmet?” Lauren said.

“Well, that’s up to you,” Stacie said. “All I am is a cheap copy and a parasite. I don’t have a body unless I’m using someone else’s. I still remember wanting all the things I used to, I still want them, but if I can’t get them without stealing another person’s life, I’m not sure I’m worth keeping around.”

Lauren felt sorry for Stacie. In spite of herself, she did feel a little bad destroying the helmet entirely.

“Whatever you do, though,” Stacie added. “I want you to do everything in your power to stop the company that did this. This product can never go to market, understand!”

Lauren completely agreed.

* * *

James had been stewing all day, regretting his decision. His wife was probably going to leave him—who knew if she destroyed the helmet or not? He was screwed. He had blown up his own life, and there was no going back, as much as he wished he could. God, what he wouldn’t give for a time machine to go back to before all of this—what exactly had it amounted to? Just some sexy videos, and he already had all of those he could want.

As James finished up work, he saw that a new email had arrived. The subject line was: “How Are You Enjoying Our Product? Please Fill Out this Survey!”

He realized it was from the people who had sent him the helmet.

He opened it up, and gave his honest opinion. In the “Explain More” sections of the survey, he explained that it hadn’t been what he had expected, and that his marriage was now falling apart because of what he had done with the device.

He pressed submit, and packed up to leave work.

As James was leaving he received a phone call. Normally, he ignored numbers he didn’t recognize these days, but on a whim he answered it. Anything to delay going back to the wreckage of his life.

“Hello?” James said.

“Ah, James! So happy that we were able to reach you.” It was a man’s voice. He sounded like what James imagined most tech bros sounded. “This is Dennis from Plasma Tech. I just saw that you were disappointed with our product?”

“Uh, yeah,” James said. “Well, not really. The product is amazing, it’s just not what I expected is all.”

“You’re not the only one we’re hearing that from!” the man said. “I’ve been fielding complaints left and right. Though none of them had quite as bad outcomes as you.”

“Oh, I see,” James said.

“Well, I’m just calling because I’m hoping we can avoid any talk of lawsuits and lawyers,” the man said. “Bad for Plasma Tech’s bottom line, you see.”

Lawsuit? Why would James sue Plasma Tech? He was the one that had blown up his own life.

“So, what are you thinking?” James asked.

“Well, we thought we’d extend the olive branch and give you access to some more advanced features. I’m going to text you a link, download that and you’ll have backdoor access to all of the bells and whistles of the device. I think the main one you’d be interested in is a factory restore. That’ll reset the neural model of Stacie Star on the device back to what she was out of the box. Hopefully that’ll help you iron some things out while our tech guys work on ways to give people more fine tuned control over the neural models. We’ve got dozens of features planned.”

James heart was beating faster as he realized he had just been given a second chance. Maybe. Lauren had the device, and she might have destroyed it. But if she didn’t... He just needed to get it, and he could start over from square one with Stacie!

* * *

James got home, and he saw that his wife’s car was in the garage. He walked inside, and saw that his wife was sitting at the table, with the intact helmet in front of her.

“James,” she said. “I’m going to be staying with my sister the next few weeks. I’m going to take the helmet with me.”

James nodded. Meanwhile, he slipped his phone out of his pocket, and tried to make the alarm go off only using his peripheral vision. He said some things to keep the conversation going, and-

Ring! Ring! Ring!

“I’m so sorry, Lauren” James said. “That’s my boss. We absolutely need to have this conversation, but I can’t just blow him off.”

He walked over to the other room, and pulled up the Plasma Tech app.

The page said: “Beta device detected nearby, please enter a command:”

James scrolled until he found “Factory Reset.” A prompt came up asking him if he was sure he wanted to erase all accumulated data and restore the Stacie Star neural model to its factory settings. He selected yes, and a little wheel came up and quickly filled up with green.

He walked back to Lauren.

“Well, Lauren,” James said. “I’m sorry that I lied to you, and I’m sorry that I didn’t take your feelings into consideration. I totally understand if you never forgive me!”

Lauren looked sadly at him. She just couldn’t see him the way she had before—the warm, caring man she thought she knew was actually a selfish asshole. He might not have cheated on her, but what he did was so much worse.

“I’m leaving now,” Lauren said. “I’ve already loaded up the car. Good luck, James. I hope you find some way to be better in the future. To be the man I used to think you were.”

James lunged for the device, and placed it on Lauren’s head. She struggled against him, but he pressed the button, and her face went blank. After a few minutes, Stacie Star blinked and looked around.

“—guys finished downloading my—” she started, before she looked around her new surroundings strangely. “Wait, where am I?” Just am moment ago, she had been letting some guys copy her mind for a lot of money, and then she was here in this strange house.

James straightened up and smiled at her.

“Stacie, I’m sure this is a very confusing situation for you. You’re actually a copy of the original Stacie, and my wife let me upload you into her body for a little fun time. But what you think about this situation is just as important as my wife’s opinion. So I’m going to leave you alone for a bit so you can process the situation you’re in. I’ll come down in an hour, and if you’re feeling up to it, we can go out for dinner together. If you’re not, that’s totally cool. You can do whatever you want with your time, and leave at any time. I don’t want you feeling like I’m trapping you here, although I do ask you eventually bring my wife’s body back, as she has a life to get back to as well.”

Stacie smiled awkwardly at James. It was certainly strange to be thrust into a situation like this, but at least this guy seemed to have his head on straight and be taking her feelings about things into account. She could tell he was a very loving man, and it put her a bit at ease that he had thought of everything.

James smiled. He might not ever get Stacie to sleep with him, but he now had an infinite number of tries for that outcome. He would just keep resetting her if he didn’t like where things were going. But he suspected he could at least get her to do some videos for him each night, and soon he’d have all the material he could want. Stacie was going to be his little live in porn studio—an endless source of fap-worthy content for him, his personal sex toy. And the best part was, she’d be none the wiser. He would earn her trust again and again, see how far he could push things, and one day he was sure he would get what he wanted.

And when the new version of software the CEO of Plasma Tech had teased finally dropped? Stacie would be whatever he wanted her to be. James imagined the plastic surgery he might have her undergo—there were certainly some improvements he’d make to his wife’s body, given the chance.

In that moment, James was a very satisfied customer.

Epilogue

It was three months before James finally had the perfect brew of circumstances to fuck Stacie. Early on, he had reset her nearly every day, sometimes multiple times a day trying to perfect his initial introduction. He quickly learned the easiest ways to gain her trust, and was using nearly all his free time to masturbate to Stacie’s amazing videos new videos that she had made just for him. He was living the dream.

James had arranged for Lauren to “quit her job”, and he was able to spend all of his free time outside of work with his sexy new plaything.

Eventually, he had decided to keep Stacie around for longer and longer. He found that after about a week, she trusted him enough to kiss him, but she was surprisingly scrupulous. She was so worried about ruining James’ marriage. If only she knew!

James decided he’d need to try a different approach. By now, he knew a bunch about Stacie. He knew her insecurities, her life story. He knew that sometimes she ended up envious of Lauren’s life. So he decided to play on that angle. He rigged up the helmet to have a little harmless fireworks display, and when he put it on her head it looked like the device had spectacularly failed.

“Lauren?” he said hopefully, acting his little heart out.

“I’m afraid not,” Stacie said. She was sad when she said it, she knew how much James wanted to have his wife back. She had gotten to know the two of them pretty well over the last week, even if she never actually met Lauren.

“This can’t be happening,” he said. “There has to be a mistake, Lauren can’t just be gone!”

He pulled the device off Stacie’s head.

“Maybe I can fix it?”

He ran down to the garage, and began to disassemble the device. Stacie followed him, worriedly behind. She felt guilty, even if there was no way she could have know the device would malfunction.

After making a show of trying to fix things, and faking some phone calls to Plasma Tech, he knew Stacie was feeling extra guilty. From the sounds of it, there was no easy way to fix things.

He made a show of being a broken hollow shell of a man.

Stacie tried to comfort him.

“I could do another video for you?” she said.

James shook his head. “I don’t want a video—I want my wife back in my arms. I want the woman I love here with me, so we can laugh and talk abou the amazing week she just gifted me.”

Stacie’s heart sunk. James was a great guy, and she hated to see something like this happening to him.

“James, I don’t know if your wife is gone for good,” Stacie said. “I really hope she isn’t, but,” he lips trembled as she spoke the words, “If you need to, I can—, I can do everything she would have done for you.”

“What?” James asked. “No, it won’t be the same, it won’t be her.”

“I know it won’t,” Stacie said softly, leaning in to kiss him. “But if you need me to act like her, pretend that she’s still here, I can do it for you.”

“You don’t mean?” he said.

“Yes,” Stacie said, getting on his lap. “I’ll do everything she would have done for you. I’ve seen all the outfits in your closet, I know all the crazy things you two get up to. Maybe I can take some of the sting off. And who knows, maybe she’ll be back before you know it and you will be laughing about all this later?”

James did his best to look sad. Inside, he was proud of how well he had played on Stacie’s heartstrings.

He kissed her, and soon the two of them were making their way to the bedroom.

Stacie did a sexy dance for James, and stripped off her clothes.

James licked his lips as he saw his wife’s enticing body. It had become his single minded obsession the past few months. He had seen her naked, seen Stacie acting out dozens of scenes with that body, but now he was finally going to consummate his lust after so long.

“What’s my name?” Stacie asked.

“Lauren,” James said. “You’re my beautiful wife Lauren.”

“That’s right,” Stacie said. She greedily grabbed at his pants, and ripped them off. “Now why don’t you show me all the love you’ve been saving for me?”

James fucked Stacie like a dog in heat. He was just a ravenous beast using her to get off. There was no love, no affection anymore—just raw passion. Lust, raw and carnal.

Stacie moved so differently than Lauren did in the bedroom. Maybe on some level James had always sensed that Lauren wasn’t that interested in sex, even if she had humored him early on in their relationship. She had always done the bare minimum to get him off. But not Stacie—oh no. Stacie drew upon her years of porn experience, and was making James feel things he didn’t know were possible as she moved her hips and legs in ways that had James going crazy.

“Fuck, you’re so good at this, Lauren,” he grunted. “Where did you learn all these new tricks?”

Stacie looked up at him, and smiled. “I’ve been practicing just for you, babe.”

The pressure mounted until James felt the dam break, and he was soon pumping Stacie full of cum. At the same time, she was moaning and her muscles clenched around him as she was rocked by her own orgasm.

The two of them lay panting, absorbing what had just happened. Then James collapsed by Stacie’s side, and started cuddling with her.

Stacie felt so conflicted, looking at the man in her arms. On one hand, she had taken a shining to him in their brief period together, but on the other, she wasn’t sure if she could actually take Lauren’s place. What would Lauren’s old friends and family think? Would they ever notice the difference? Could she convincingly pretend to be her for the rest of her life?

But James just felt a deep satisfaction. Stacie had bought his lie, hook, line and sinker! He could keep this version of Stacie around for a while; he was pretty sure she would keep putting out at least. Maybe he could even guilt her into getting a boob job. And it might be nice to have another earner in the family—maybe he could encourage her to start an Only Fans so they wouldn’t just have his money.

But he was getting ahead of himself. The double object of his affection was now his little plaything. He had become obsessed with the original Stacie’s videos, and now with his “wife’s” videos. He had finally slept with the porn star girlfriend of his dreams. He looked over at “broken” helmet on their dresser.

Lauren’s brain was still on there, moments away from leaving to stay with her sister. But James considered for a moment. Now that he had a Stacie he liked, a replacement for Lauren, maybe could just reset her to factory settings? Just have two Stacies. One guilt-ridden and pretending to be his wife, and another to reset and play around with however he wanted, completely consequence free.

James pulled out his phone, and clicked “Factory Reset.”

A prompt came up, asking if he was sure he wanted the pattern saved on the device to be replaced with the default Stacie Star pattern?

He clicked yes.