The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Beta Test

By Kentauros

Part 2

James’ dreams that night were filled with the little show that Stacie had put on for him in Lauren’s body. He woke up the next morning, cuddling up with his wife with his morning wood pressing into her cushion-y behind. James kissed her softly on the back of the neck, until she groggily woke up.

“Not this morning honey,” she mumbled, pulling the covers more tightly over herself and scooting a few inches away from him.

James wasn’t surprised. This ritual had played out dozens of times over the last few months. He rolled out of bed, and went to the hamper where the clothes Stacie had worn last night were, and grabbed her panties. He walked to the bathroom, and locked the door.

Inside the bathroom, he slipped the panties onto his face, and breathed in the amazing smell. Fuck, his wife could smell so good when she was turned on. It was a shame that didn’t happen too often anymore.

Except, and maybe he was imagining it, but there was another subtle note there. It might have just been perfume, but James got hard imagining that it was something from Stacie—that somehow her mind being in his wife’s body had subtly altered her body’s chemistry and produced this almost imperceptible difference that was driving him crazy.

James pulled out his phone, and started watching the video. He jacked off, and the experience of being able to see his wife writhing in pleasure while he could smell exactly how she must have smelled was helping build into an incredible crescendo of arousal and pleasure.

When the dam finally burst, James knew this was going to become a regular ritual for himself. He only hoped the panties would continue to smell like Stacie for a good long time.

He cleaned himself off, hid Stacie’s underwear in one of the bathroom drawers, and started getting ready for work. By the time he was brushing his teeth, Lauren had stumbled out of bed and started getting ready herself. She took a while to fully wake up, but she weaved between the bedroom and the bathroom as James went downstairs to get coffee ready.

James was sitting at the breakfast table drinking his morning coffee, munching on some eggs and toast, and trying to decide between listening to a podcast or the morning news, when Lauren came down with a confused look on her face.

“Hey, uh, James,” she said. “It’s alright if you borrow my make up, but can you please put it back when you’re done?”

James frowned. “What do you mean?”

“Well, all my make up was laid out on my vanity this morning, and I’m sure I didn’t put it there.”

James realized exactly what must have happened, and quickly came up with an excuse. “Ah, sorry about that. I was looking for a q-tip yesterday.”

“That’s fine,” Lauren said impatiently. “But please try to put things back when you finish. The q-tips aren’t even in my make up drawer, in the first place! They’re in the basket on my end table.”

“Yeah, I realized that eventually,” James said. “Sorry about all of the mess—I’ll be sure to clean it in the future.”

Lauren nodded, and went back to her morning preparations.

Lauren poured herself a coffee and joined James at the table. She inquired a bit into how his week was going, and James smiled at her and shared the latest happenings at his work. She soon started complaining about how her boss was treating her, and how she should start looking for another job.

It was a normal morning. The kind of morning that reminded James why he loved Lauren. Why he loved spending time with her.

Once her rant was finished, and he had offered her an appropriate amount of commiseration, he said warmly.

“Hey, Lauren, it’s been a while since we’ve gone on a date,” James said. “What do you say we free up some time in the next week, and go to a nice restaurant or something? We can see that movie you mentioned the other day too.”

Lauren looked at him, a bit surprised. Then her expression melted, and she beamed at him. “That sounds nice!”

She spent a minute or so looking through her calendar, and they agreed on Friday the next week as a good day.

James was eagerly anticipating their date the whole week. Sure, Lauren probably wouldn’t sleep with him at the end of the night, but how long had it been since the two of them just did something special with one another?

His excitement was only increased with his new twice daily habit of enjoying the special video Stacie had made for him. It was strange the effect that watching porn of his own wife was having on him. He had always found that his feelings for Lauren tended to ebb and flow from day to day. Some days he felt so attached and connected with her, and others he felt himself forcing the words “I love you”—he had always thought it was a part of a normal relationship that you had to demonstrate your commitment all the time, even if on a bad day you didn’t feel it very deeply. But now that he was masturbating to his wife daily, he found himself more and more interested in her.

When he had woken up one day, and saw her getting dressed, he watched her for longer than usual, enjoying the flashes of skin, because it reminded him so much of his new favorite video. When he cuddled with her as they watched TV together, he was anticipating masturbating to her image later that night, and it made the sting of her refusal when he tried to initiate anything a little less bad.

He started noticing things about her that had long become commonplace and pedestrian. The shape of her beautiful, symmetrical face. The way her voice sounded. It was like she was becoming new and unfamiliar to him all over again.

On the night of the date, they both got home and started getting ready. James knew the drill—he was going to be ready in a few minutes, and Lauren would be anywhere from half an hour to over an hour. But as he was straightening his tie, Lauren walked in holding several outfits in her hands.

“James, please tell me you didn’t buy these for this date!”

Jame looked over, and saw all the outfits he had bought with Stacie. He had completely forgotten to actually give them to Lauren or tell her about them.

“They’re not just for the date,” James said, stumbling over his words. “I got them as a present for you.”

Lauren frowned. “James,” there was a sound of disappointment and disgust in her voice. “James, did you really think I would like these? That I would smile and thank you and put something like on this on?” She pulled out one of the outfits and held it over herself. “I would look ridiculous in this! Look at how little it would cover! I’m not just a dress up doll for you, I’m your wife, and I thought you respected me more than this!”

James could tell this was going to be one of those arguments. The way Lauren’s voice was rising, the way she sometimes shook with anger as she spoke. It had just been a bit of harmless fun, and if she didn’t want to wear the outfits that was fine with James!

But James saw an option to save the night. As they argued back and forth, he went and pulled out the helmet. He slipped it on his wife’s head, and pressed the button mid-sentence.

“James, don’t ignore me and pull out that Halloween costume. We’re still talking about these clo—”

She stopped, straightened up, and soon was looking around in confusion.

“I thought you were going to bring your wife back?” Stacie said.

“I did,” James said. “It’s been a little over a week since you were here.”

“Oh,” Stacie said. “Wow, for me it was just seconds. I guess that answers the question of whether it’s the same me every time.” She put down the clothes, and pulled off the helmet. “So, what is this? Date night or something. Your wife letting you take me out for a spin.”

James tried not to feel guilty about the truth of the matter. That he had selfishly decided to delay an argument, just so he could enjoy a nice night out like had wanted to all week.

“Actually, not just tonight,” James said. “She’s given us the whole weekend together.”

“Wow, your wife really loves you,” Stacie said. “I wish my relationships were half as good as yours is. But, there is just one problem.”

“What’s that?” James said curiously.

“Who says I want to spend a whole weekend with you?” Stacie said, winking at him.

“Well, I’ll tell you what,” James said. “Lauren and I have a reservation for a fancy restaurant tonight, and it would be a shame if that went to waste. I’ll get you whatever you want—money is no object, and you can enjoy yourself. There’s no expectations at all—it’s just a night out with two strangers getting to know one another. After that, you can do whatever you want for the weekend. If that involves spending time with me, great. If you prefer spreading your wings and exploring the city, that’s also great. Sound good?”

Stacie considered for a moment. She had only met James a few hours ago, and now he wanted to go on a fancy date with her? Sure, it was some weird couple’s thing that she had inadvertently become a part of, but it was still strange.

“Look, uh, James, you seem like a nice guy, but you should probably bring your wife back,” Stacie said. “Enjoy a nice night with her. Make some good memories with her. Even if she was okay with this, I just don’t feel comfortable with cheating with a married man.”

“But it’s not cheating,” James said. “You have my wife’s body!”

“Yeah, but I don’t have her memories of the two of you together. I’m a different person, that’s kind of the point of this, isn’t it? And I don’t want to become something that comes between the two of you.”

James nodded. He understood where she was coming from perfectly, but he still wasn’t ready to bring his wife around quite yet for their argument. “You know what, you’re right, Stacie. I was looking forward to the date night tonight, but if you’re not interested that’s fine. I am sort of springing all of this on you, after all. I’ll be sure to ask you ahead of time in the future.”

Stacie smiled softly. “That would be much appreciated. It’s a little jarring filming a porno for a guy as a favor, and then being asked on a fancy date with him a few minutes later.”

James sighed. “Yeah, makes perfect sense. Well, even if we’re not going on a date tonight, I think we should still keep you around for the weekend. It gives you a little time to get to know me and Lauren’s life, and make it so you’re not straight into another situation like this the next time we meet.”

Stacie shuffled uneasily. “Okay... but I’m going to wear something comfortable, got it? Your wife might have been willing to wear clothes like that for you tonight, but I’m not. Not right now.”

James agreed, and Stacie went to the closet, and came back wearing a simple graphic tee and some jeans. She looked about like Lauren typically looked like on a lazy night in.

“Well, do you want to watch something together?” James asked.

Stacie considered. “Well, I’m in the middle of that new Netflix show, I don’t know if you’ve started watching it?”

The two of them went downstairs, and threw a show on. Unlike with Lauren, Stacie decided to leave ample space between herself and James on the couch. They watched the show, and afterwards James asked her where she thought it was going to go next. Stacie smiled—she had been obsessed with the show lately, and despite probably seeing every Youtube video and Reddit thread discussing it, she still didn’t get to talk about it nearly enough with her friends, who had all skipped it until now.

The two of them got chatting, and Stacie was impressed with James’ breadth of knowledge of the show, and some of the off the wall ideas he came up with. She was surprised when she looked at the clock, and saw that it was already 1 AM in the morning.

“Wow, this has been a lot of fun, James,” Stacie said. “But I guess we should go to bed.”

James nodded, and started walking to the bedroom.

“Um, actually,” Stacie said. “Maybe, maybe I should stay on the couch? I don’t think we should sleep together.”

James’ eyes widened. “Oh, geez, I’m sorry for being so insensitive. No, of course you can sleep on the bed, and I’ll sleep on the couch tonight!”

Stacie smiled at his tiny act of gallantry, and accepted his offer of the bed. She did feel a little guilty seeing how tiny the couch was compared to him—with his feet dangling off over the arms, but she pushed those feelings down, and drifted off to sleep.

Saturday morning, Stacie awoke to a pleasant smell. Someone was cooking something good. She rolled out of bed, threw on her outfit from last night, and went down to the kitchen to investigate.

“Good morning!” James said cheerily. “You’re a little early, but I was making breakfast for you. I hope scrambled eggs and toast are alright.”

Stacie smiled. “That sounds perfect.”

They ate together in awkward silence, until James decided to ask her what was new in her life recently.

Part of her wanted to give a sarcastic response and say something about meeting a weird guy, but she decided James had been nice to her up until this point, and she might be able to trust him with something a little more real. “Well, the scenes I recorded last week went great,” she said.

“Oh, yeah?” James said. “How so?”

“Well,” Stacie said. “The director is one of my favorite ones to work with. Total professional—I’ve got a few who always make me feel so slimy afterwards. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve been lucky until now and no one has really tried anything too bad, but sometimes you get bad vibes, right?”

James was surprised. He had never really thought about all that went into the production of the videos he liked. They were always just there, a search away—hundreds of videos with naked women in every position imaginable fucking and sucking their way through a legion of cock. He had known that teams of people had to make them, of course he had, but he hadn’t really thought of what all went into that.

He asked Stacie a few follow-up questions, and was surprised at some of the details she disclosed. She mentioned things that would make the church-going crowd blush like it was no big deal, but even with her somewhat guarded words, he was quickly getting the impression that things weren’t all glitz and glam behind the scenes of a lot of pornos.

After breakfast finished up, Stacie offered to help with clean up, but James insisted she was a guest and picked everything up himself.

“Well,” James said. “You’re free to do what you want today. If you wanna hang out, I’m available, but otherwise I’ll leave you to your own devices.”

Stacie politely declined hanging out with James. She decided she was going to snoop around his house instead—he had given her free reign of the place, so she didn’t feel to guilty.

Stacie walked around, and was struck by just how ordinary everything was. James and Lauren were just so... normal. There was no other word for it. A married couple living out in the middle of the suburbs—their house was tastefully decorated, and there wasn’t a single thing out of the ordinary about the place. It made her feel a little envious. Her life had never been normal—she had gotten into porn as soon as she turned 18, and while it had started as a side gig, it had quickly become her main line of work when everything else turned out to be even more soul draining. The house around her hadn’t even been an option.

No, she was living in her apartment in the crappy part of the city while these people lived it up. That’s why she had agreed to let them copy her mind—the amount of money they promised was too good to pass up, and all it was going to take was a few simple minutes of work? It was a no brainer.

Stacie pulled out Lauren’s phone. Luckily, it used a fingerprint scanner, so she was able to get in without a password.

She flipped around, trying to familiarize with Lauren’s layout. She opened the messaging app, and saw the messages back and forth between Lauren and James. Stacie smiled, seeing the way he was always checking up on her throughout the day, seeing how things were going and saying he loved her. It seemed like a perfect marriage between two people who loved each other very much.

Stacie decided to have a little fun. She went up to the bedroom, and put on one of the outfits that James and her had picked out together. She did her make up, and then snapped a few pictures from different angles, until she got one she liked. She played around with the filters, and edited it slightly. Then she sent it to James.

She saw James was typing.

“Wow, you look incredible! <3 Going to be saving that one for a while for sure.”

Stacie felt a strange thrill. Sure, she had done stuff like this before with guys, sometimes even for cash, but there was something about stepping into the lives of these two people who loved each other deeply, and assuming the role of a beloved partner.

She texted back. “James, this is going to sound weird, but can you text me like I’m just your wife? Like everything is normal between us?”

James texted back a smiling emoji, and the words, “Sounds fun! I’m game.”

Stacie walked back to the closet, and took a series of photos in different outfits. She sent them to James.

“Ugh, I can’t decide what to wear! Which one do you like better?”

As the indicator of James typing came up, Stacie imagined what must be going through his head. His wife, who he had married however long ago was sending him sexy text messages. From what little of their messages she had read, she didn’t usually do that. How would he react to her?

“Lauren, they all look great on you. Is this for a special occasion or something?”

Stacie tried to get into character. She had loved this man for a long time, right? “Nothing special, just think about my special guy. Now stop teasing me, which one did you like the most, babe?”

James was again typing, and Stacie was again imagining what must be going through his head, seeing his wife like that. Was he fully clothed right now? Had he closed the blinds downstairs, and sat down on the couch. Maybe his pants were still on, but getting tighter by the moment? All because, she, his beloved wife was dressing up just for him. Stacie imagined living in this nice suburban neighborhood, not having to step over passed out druggies to get to her apartment, working a simple office job, and waking up to a thoroughly ordinary, unexceptional man who was just decent to her.

“I really liked the cheerleader outfit. The pigtails were a nice touch.”

Stacie quickly changed back into the outfit, and then took another picture.

“I like that one too. Although, it’s getting a little hot. I think I’m going to take it off.”

James was probably furiously typing. Stacie pulled on the top, and gave the camera a seductive look as she snapped another picture. James stopped typing for a moment. Then he was typing again.

Stacie loved this attention. She went down to her underwear, and took another picture. But before she could send it, James’ message arrived.

It was a picture.

Stacie frowned, and felt the mood get totally killed for her. James had just sent her a picture of his erect cock.

She had to reluctantly admit it was a nice-looking, very photogenic cock, but... it killed the illusion for her. Sure, if James and Lauren had messaged back and forth like this, they might have gone even further with one another, but Stacie felt like it was too much too fast. There was no art to this, no natural escalation on James part. It was like... he was reacting to a porn star, and not trying to keep things enjoyable for his wife.

Or maybe Stacie was overthinking things. So many men had direct messaged her their cocks over time, and she had become sort of numb to it. Like, yeah it was tacky and she didn’t enjoy it, but who cared anymore?

Whatever the case was, Stacie put away the outfits, and got back into the casual clothes she had been wearing. She sent a text message.

“Sorry, not feeling it anymore. We’re done. I’m going to bathroom soon to wash my make up off, and I want your pants to be on, understand?”

She got a pitiful reply back, asking why she had changed her mind. But then a second text message agreed, and said it was okay to come out now.

Stacie walked out to the bathroom, and washed her face. She looked down the stairs, and saw James there with his clothes on, clearly struggling to come down from an aroused state. She shook her head. She didn’t feel like she was his beloved, respected, cared for wife anymore. She probably shouldn’t have anyways, it was a silly fantasy.

Stacie decided to have a nice night out without James. She dressed in one of Lauren’s more elegant dresses, and left without saying goodbye.

Stacie didn’t know where she was driving Lauren’s car, but she ended up at a bar downtown. She sighed, and went in. She ordered a few shots, and walked to a table to mope alone. The real her was probably on vacation somewhere, happy she’d never have to work a day in her life again! When Lauren came back, she’d probably spend some quality time with her husband, and connect with her soul mate with a little heart to heart.

But... but she, a soulless copy of the real Stacie, borrowing Lauren’s body for the weekend was stuck here. There was nothing for her, except to maybe try to bask in the shadows of a happy marriage that she could do nothing but be a parasite for.

She was surprised how many empties she had near her as the night war on. Apparently, she had been stewing alone for quite some time.

A fat man with a receding hairline walked up to her. “Hey, toots, what’s got you so sad? Wanna come back to my place and let me cheer you up?”

Stacie looked at the man feeling so drained. “No, sorry. I’m married.” She lifted her hand to show the ring.

The man cursed at her loudly for a solid minute, before leaving unsteadily.

Stacie hated this. She needed to get back to James’ place, but she definitely wasn’t good to drive anymore. She decided to order an Uber, and go back. She could already see all the grubby guys eyeing her, ready to make a move just like that guy, and she wasn’t sure they would be so ahem polite to her. She shouldn’t have come here alone.

When she was waiting outside for her Uber, undering a flickering street lamp, a large man started walking in her direction, and she found herself quietly praying that her ride would get there faster. Shit, shit, shit. What would James feel if he read about his wife being murdered on the news tomorrow. And of course, that would hardly be a pleasant experience for herself either!

Stacie was so relieved when the car pulled up, and she got in and locked the door without looking back.

When she arrived at the house, she stumbled up to the door and rang the doorbell.

“Laur—, uh, Stacie, what happened?” James said, answering the door, and catching her before she fell. “Are you okay?”

“I’m just drunk,” Stacie slurred. “I’m fine, just put me down somewhere soft.”

James helped her to the sofa, and brought her a glass of water.

“I was worried about you—you didn’t say where you were going.”

Stacie looked up at James. She felt so protected with him there, and she had had a genuinely shitty, confusing night.

“James,” she said, her voice croaking. “Can you please hold me?”

James could hardly believe his ears, but he saw that she must have had a rough night and sat down next to her. He hugged her tightly, and she smiled. She felt so protected in his arms.

However, besides the warmth, she also started to feel something start to poke gently into her back, as James’ pants started to tent.

Stacie knew it was natural—that he didn’t intend anything by it. But she was feeling so loved in his arms, and the warmth of the alcohol was still making her feel strangely warm. In spite of herself, she started wiggling a bit in his arms.

“It’s... okay, James,” she said. “I—, I can tell you’re turned on, and if you want to—, if you want to—, I’m ready.”

James looked down at her in surprise. It was a dream come true! The porn star of his waking fantasies in the body of his wife? How could he turn her down?

But James was moved by the sad way she had said it. He realized that wasn’t what she needed right now.

“No, Stacie,” James said. “You’re drunk. You shouldn’t sleep with a weird superfan that you met yesterday just because you’ve had a bad night.”

Stacie looked up at him in surprise. She pulled his arms more tightly around her.

She may not have been his wife, she may only have been borrowing a life, but she felt so safe in his arms as she drifted off to sleep.

* * *

Stacie woke up with a pounding hangover. She rolled over in bed—In bed? She opened her eyes, and saw that she was indeed in bed. She didn’t remember going to sleep last night. She got up, and walked over to the door. She could hear James snoring downstairs on the couch.

She looked down—she was wearing the dress she had gone to the club in. Had she gone upstairs herself, or had James carried her upstairs and tucked her in when she had fallen asleep in his arms? She smiled at that thought.

Today was Sunday, the last day she would get with James until she summoned her up again. Stacie walked to the bathroom, and dug around in the medicine cabinet until she found an aspirin. She popped it in her mouth, drank a few tiny cups of water, and started getting ready.

It was so strange showering someone else’s body. She looked down, and it was all kind of new to her. James’ wife may not have had her porn star proportions, but it was strange tracing someone else’s curves with the wash cloth. It wasn’t erotic—Stacie was usually just business when she was in the shower, but she did observe her new body with a detached interest.

After she finished up, she went to the closet. She considered wearing one of the sexy outfits as a little treat for James, as a thank you for last night, but she realized she was being silly. She didn’t want to get carried away—James was just being a gentleman, and he didn’t want something like that in return from her. No, she went with another comfortable outfit, and went downstairs to make breakfast for the two of them.

They ate breakfast together, and Stacie thanked James for last night. He looked embarrassed, and quickly changed the subject. He didn’t know how much of last night was him being nice, and how much of it was his stupid monkey brain not being able to tell the difference between Lauren and Stacie. Maybe he’d have helped any Lauren-shaped person who came to him after a bad night out!

“What are you doing today?” Stacie said.

“Well, it depends on if you wanna hang out or not,” James said. “I was probably just going to play some video games if you wanted to do your own thing.”

Stacie smiled at him. “What if I did want to hang out?”

“Well,” James considered. “Is there something fun you haven’t done in a while?”

“What about mini golf?” Stacie said.

“Mini golf,” James said. “I haven’t done that in forever. Sure, sounds fun!”

After they finished eating, they drove to a nearby putt putt place. James had passed it for years, and never gone inside. They bought some tickets, and soon the two of them were doing it. Stacie had so much fun—and she enjoyed getting playfully competitive with James. A part of her wanted to pretend to be less competent than she was was, so she would have an excuse to have his big, protective arms around her again, but she realized how silly she was being and played her best. She still ended up losing by a few strokes to him in the end.

Afterwards, they had some cheap hot dogs at the stand inside the putt putt place.

“That was a lot of fun!” James said. “I should do this with Lauren more often.”

Stacie smiled sadly. She didn’t love being reminded of how temporary all this was. His heart already belonged to another, and she was just letting this crazy situation get to her. That was all. That was all, right?

“James,” she said slowly. “I think I’d like to do another video for you tonight, before we say goodbye, you know?”

“Oh?” he said, clearly interested.

Stacie bit her lip, and after that the conversation moved on to other things.

* * *

They spent a few hours in the arcade attached to the mini golf place, and returned home after grabbing dinner at McDonald’s. All in all, it was a wonderful day. James was sad that he was going to have to face up to the argument he had put off all weekend. But here was a silver lining, at least.

Stacie got dressed in the pink lingerie that Lauren had put on for a single Valentine’s Day, and refused to wear ever again.

James was so turned on by the lacy pink stockings creeping up his sexy wife’s legs, held up by a garter belt.

“So for this scene, I was thinking that my husband James has turned invisible, but I’m going to get intimate with him,” Stacie said. “I’m going to pantomime everything, just like I’m having sex with you, and you can improvise a few lines to sell the illusion that I’m having sex with an invisible man.”

James loved the idea. Soon, the camera was recording, and Stacie like she was reacting to the news that her husband, James, was invisible.

“I may be invisible,” James said. “But I can still touch you.”

Stacie moved as if someone was groping her breast, and moaned.

“Oh, James. You’re making me so wet. Please, take out that cock of yours and fuck me. I’ve been waiting for you for far too long.”

Stacie moved like a nymph in heat, making Lauren’s body do things James had never even seen before. She slowly took off her lingerie until she was naked before James and then she started humping the air, her nubile body making James get more and more turned on.

Stacie looked over, and was pleased to see that James was jacking off to the sight in front of her. She looked at his cock, and imagined what it would be like to have him moving inside of her. She started moaning more and more at the idea—a kind, loving man who genuinely cared about her, a man she had a connection with. It made her so hot to think about.

James could tell she was getting more enthusiastic, and he felt himself turned on beyond belief. It was like Stacie wasn’t just doing a favor anymore, but putting on a show for him, watching his reactions, checking if he liked what she was doing. He knew he had to be imagining it, but the fantasy was so incredible that it took him through the rest of the session. When ropes of warm, sticky cum finally shot out of him, he noticed she used that moment to pantomime cumming.

The two of them breathed and felt the beads of sweat dripping down them. They felt a strange connection to one another.

Finally, Stacie broke the spell by speaking. “James, that was a pretty intense scene. It took a lot out of me. Do you mind if we just cuddle for a bit?”

James nodded, and he walked over to her. They hugged each other and they felt their skin pressing against each other. Stacie could feel his cum against her, and she smiled. She had done a good job—he had been so into the scene. And now, she felt so loved here in his arms. She could almost pretend that she was his wife, that this is what here life had become.

She drifted off to sleep.

James waited for this, and he reached over to the bedside table and put the helmet on his wife’s peaceful, sleeping form. He clicked the button to return her to normal, and a scowl passed across her face for just a second. He was thankful she didn’t wake up. He hid the helmet, and rejoined his wife in bed.

* * *

Lauren woke up feeling incredible. Until she looked over to see that her and her husband had fallen asleep above the covers. Naked.

What had happened last night?

She remembered finding those horrible outfits he had bought for her, and going to argue with him, and then... nothing.

She was shocked to see the pink lingerie that had made her so uncomfortable all those years ago lying next to her on the bed, and James’ phone on a tripod at the foot of the bed.

What the fuck?

She felt James hug her tightly, and start to stir. She could see his cock at full attention.

She pretended to be half asleep.

“Not this morning honey,” she said.

James grunted and rolled over, lumbering over to the bathroom, where Lauren was sure she knew what he was going to do. He doubled back, and grabbed a bit of the lingerie she had been wearing (!?) last night and his phone from the tripod, and continued back to the bathroom. What the hell was going on?

Lauren felt so worried wondering what had happened last night. And even more worried when she checked her phone and saw that it hadn’t just been a night, but three whole days! Today was Monday morning, and she couldn’t remember a single thing that had happened all weekend. She tried to reconstruct a time line of what occurred, and her stomach turned when she found messages between her and James where the two of them were sending lewd pictures back and forth, and he had capped it by sending her a picture of his cock.

She was most confused by the message at the very start: “James, this is going to sound weird, but can you text me like I’m just your wife? Like everything is normal between us?”

What did that mean? ‘Like everything is normal between us?’ Had James drugged her or something? Is that why she couldn’t remember anything that happened this weekend?

Lauren tried not to panic at that thought, but she could feel her heartbeat beginning to react to the dangerous idea. She had always felt a bit bad that her libido was so much lower than James’—she could tell that he was getting more and more frustrated by her refusals, but she had never imagined that he would—No, he couldn’t have, could he? He loved her, even if he didn’t get to have her whenever he wanted, and he would never just slip her something and take advantage of her being half-braindead for a whole weekend, would he?

She was starting to feel so violated. And she was beginning to feel absolutely sick to her stomach. The nausea would not let up, and she knew she had to know what had happened last night (last weekend!), and she suspected that whatever video had been made with that tripod would hold the clue. Lauren got up, and pulled on a shirt. She tiptoed over to the bathroom, and pulled out the screwdriver they kept on top to unlock it. She turned the screwdriver, and pushed the door open finding her husband her lingerie wrapped around his face, and his phone playing a video of her on it.

She stood transfixed, looking at her act like a total whore for the camera, until James had enough presence of mind to pause the video, and pull his pants up.

“Lauren,” he said, clearly trying to think of something, anything to say.

“Delete that video!” she said. “Why does that video exist? Why can’t I remember making it?”

James had been caught red handed. If she had just found it, he might have been able to come up with some lie about getting someone good with visual effects editing to make it for him. But when he still had the clothes from the making wrapped around his face, the jig was up. He would have to come clean.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry,” James said.

He opened his phone, and showed her that he was deleting the video. When he had done that, they just stood looking at one another, a number of emotions passing over their faces.

“What did you do to me?” Lauren said, hear voice shaking and tears starting to well up in her eyes. “What did you do to me, James?”

“Nothing,” James said. “I mean, you’re totally fine now!”

Lauren shot him a look. “Fine now? Fine now! You did do something to me! Oh my god, James, why?“

James stood up, and Lauren felt intimidated by his height and strength. She had felt this way before with some men, but never with James.

“I—I’m sorry,” James said. “It’s just—I mean, early on in our relationship we used to fuck all the time, but after we got married it was like a switch flipped and you didn’t—”

“No, that’s bullshit, James,” Lauren said, taking a step back. “I’m sorry if I don’t try to humor you when it comes to sex anymore, but it doesn’t give you the right to drug me and treat me like a sex doll.”

James took a step back. “I’m not—I didn’t—Is that what you think I did?”

Lauren crossed her arms and shrank away from him. “What else am I supposed to think? How did else would you get me to wear those clothes. You know how uncomfortable I—” she collapsed to the floor and started crying. James tried to comfort her, but she pushed him away. She didn’t feel safe in his arms anymore.

James’ heart sank. He knew that his being here was just going to make things worse.

He walked over to the bedroom, put on his clothes from the previous day, and left for work. As he gathered his clothes, he was reminded of the helmet that he had hidden away. He knew he could make this whole situation go away with the push of a button. Stacie also wasn’t ready to sleep with him, but he could tell she was starting to like him, and if he was honest he was beginning to feel close to her. It was so tempting, to just make his problems go away—push them off for a day, have himself and Stacie call of work, and just spend another day together.

James walked over, and pulled the helmet out. It was just so tempting...