The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Bernheim Academy Project

Chapter Four

Kerry hadn’t been to Crystale’s bedroom before, but knew where it was situated in the far west wing on the second floor. Like her office, Crystale’s bedroom door was red. Once there, Kerry knocked on it. “Come in,” she heard. It was Crystale’s voice, and so she did. The room was large. In the centre of the wall opposite was a kingsize four-poster bed. The bedding was black, and looked to be silk. There was too much furniture present to fully take in before Kerry’s attention was drawn to Crystale standing by terrace doors leading to what looked like a balcony, but the dressing table stood out in its style, with its large mirrors particularly noticeable. And the extra large TV screen on the wall opposite the bed couldn’t be missed. “Come here,” Crystale directed her as she walked towards Kerry. “Stop. And Strip,” Crystale then commanded her as she reached within three steps of Kerry. Kerry stopped, and began undressing. As she stood naked before the woman controlling her here, always controlling her, Kerry felt arousal. She did so whenever she was before Crystale, but this time was a little different. She wanted badly now to be told what to do, to be commanded, because she knew from Crystale’s voice that she’d somehow been bad and needed to be chastised. Whatever Crystale was going to tell her to do she wanted to be told to do now. Quickly. “Go over to the bed and bend forward,” Crystale then told her, and so she did. Quickly. “I understand that there was some unauthorised serving of a sophomore student last Monday after you left my office?” Crystale knowingly asked of her. “Yes, Crystale. I’m so sorry,” Kerry responded. “You’re only authorised to service third-year students, are you not?” Crystale asked her now, again knowingly. “Yes, Crystale, I know, but I felt compelled. I told him I shouldn’t, but he told me to, and I couldn’t resist,” Kerry reluctantly answered, now feeling a sense of dread at what was to come given such a transgression, but such as it was, it was mixed with arousal, and Kerry was now starting to ache in anticipation. “Of course you couldn’t resist. That’s what you’re condition to do, my dear, and why your punishment will be as pleasurable as it is painful. Pleasurable for me mostly, that is. Now spread your legs.” And Kerry did. Whatever Crystale was pushing into her arse right now though was meeting resistance. Of course that particular service hole had already been opened up enough times already this evening, but this was something else. Certainly thicker, and starting to hurt as it progressed further in. Then pulled out just a little, and certainly not all the way out, before being rammed back in. Kerry let out a scream. “Tell me you love me fucking your arse,” Crystale told her. “I love it. I love you fucking my arse, Crystale,” Kerry responded, the pain she was experiencing from the thrusting of this object back and forth in her arse now moving up into her stomach area. Kerry couldn’t quite tell how long she’d been arse-fucked, and the conflict in her experiencing such pain whilst wanting to do exactly what Crystale commanded had contributed to not exactly knowing, but then it was finally out. Fully out. And seemingly not coming back in. “Turn round and get on your knees,” Crystale directed her, and she did. Then she saw it just in front of her face. A large black strap-on cock protruding from Crystale’s pelvic area. At least ten inches long and the thickness, thicker than anything Kerry had ever experienced in any hole before now. “Clean it,” Crystale commanded her, and Kerry took it in her mouth. Three or four inches in, and her mouth was full. She gagged. She came off it, instead licking the shaft before putting it back in, just a couple of inches this time, and sucking. Sucking it, then licking it. She did this for a minute or so before Crystale pulled away from her and began removing the object from her body, firstly the strap buckle, then what was inside her. Kerry could now see that another six inches or so of a substitute cock not quite as thick as had been inside her was attached at one end to what so painfully had been in her, whilst obviously pleasuring Crystale as she was arse-fucking Kerry. “That’s all. You can go now,” Crystale told her. “Punishment over. Come to my office tomorrow morning at ten.” Kerry stood up and began collecting her clothes from where on the floor she’d left them. “Get dressed outside,” Crystale said, and Kerry left with them in her hands, dressing outside the door as she’d been told to. As she made her way to her bedroom she began wondering what else was in store for her Sunday morning. She knew she’d made a mistake with Quinten, but just couldn’t help herself. Crystale knew that, and had said so, didn’t she? As she fell asleep the one thought on Kerry’s mind was that Crystale had finally had her. It hurt, but she’d been wanting it badly for some time now, and now that she had she began fantasising about what other ways Crystale might use her. By the morning she’d forgotten what way it was that had helped her masturbate to sleep, just like she always seemed to nowadays.

When she awoke Sunday morning, Kerry couldn’t remember much about the Open Day. She remembered there’d been a number of guests present, but try as she might, she could not remember what she’d got up to that day. Come to think of it, Kerry realised that this sometimes happened on other days as well. She remembered her time with Crystale, though, and knew that she needed to get to her office by ten. Time for shower, but a quick go with that device that brought her off so quickly first, and she was ready to go. As she left her room she asked herself as she always did, whether she’d lubed her arse or not and, as always, she had. But it was so sore this morning, so very sore.

Crystale seemed focussed elsewhere when Kerry sat before her in the office. Then came a bit of an unexpected directive; “You’ll attend a get-together at Cassandra Courtois’ this evening, seven-thirty. There’s a DVD on the table there to view later, before you leave. Sasha will be joining you. Leave me now.” Those words disappointed Kerry, somewhat, as she thought there may have been something else Crystale might have wanted from her, to use her again, maybe. And Cassandra Courtois, Kerry thought? She knew she recognised the name, but couldn’t place where from. She left as directed, though. With no service assignments scheduled for the day she took to relaxing in the pool before taking the opportunity to watch the DVD in her room. Just like all the others it didn’t seem to work properly. If it wasn’t the audio playing up it was the video. A downbeat hum with an intermittent flashing screen was no easy viewing, but Kerry got through it. As it was she did understand its message. She didn’t quite know then she did, but she would later.

Kerry and Sasha arrived at their destination in good time in a chauffer-driven limo, courtesy of Mrs Courtois it seemed. A bit of a mansion as well they were now at, and through the front door a large lobby presented itself, a bit like at the Academy, only smaller. A maid had greeted them. About twenty years of age, an absolutely stunning brunette with a sort of uniform you’d surely find in an adult entertainment outlet, showing the peach-like cheeks of her arse so provocatively. Kerry felt like she wanted to bite one, then and there, but knew not to. “Follow me,” the maid said. Vicky she said her name was, and into a reception room they went. A woman was there with her back to them, along with a couple of men. The men seemingly in their sixties, as was the woman when she turned to face them. “Good evening ladies,” she said. “I’m Cassandra. But you can call me ma’am.” Kerry was instantly taken aback by this woman’s stunning good-looks. Yes, into her sixties, but tall, slim, and in a dress that accentuated a pair of breasts that Kerry compared to her own, of which she was proud. And drawn to this woman, Kerry was, in a way that that surprised her, because she had never been drawn to a woman in such a way before, save for Crystale of course. But Kerry also thought she knew this woman, had seen her before. Then again if she had she’d surely have remembered because right now the immediate physical attraction Kerry had for Cassandra was intense. Sufficiently so for a reaction to be taking place right then between her legs. Cassandra offered her hand to Kerry before she did Sasha, and as she took it, Kerry said “Good evening, ma’am. Thank you for inviting us.” “It’s good that Crystale was able to lose you both for the evening,” Cassandra replied. “Let me introduce you to these two gentlemen. Jeremy. Lawrence. Kerry and Sasha,” Cassandra then said, gesturing as is done in these situations towards each as they were named. “Very nice,” said Jeremy as he shook Kerry’s hand, before Sasha’s, whilst Lawrence shook Sasha’s first without saying anything. “Yes, gentlemen, they are,” Cassandra agreed, before saying in a most matter-of-fact way; “Ladies, show these men your breasts.” There was a moment’s hesitation in the two women before Kerry responded “Yes, of course,” whilst Sasha just smiled. Each wore blouses readily parted with a swift release of buttons, and each bra feel away with a twist of the front clasp to reveal two pairs of tits any man would be keen to take advantage of. To enjoy. “Hold them,” Cassandra commanded, and the women did, clasping one in each hand as if to present them to their admirers. Jeremy moved forward, bent down and took Kerry’s left nipple in his mouth, and began to suck. Sasha was to Kerry’s right and Lawrence followed suit taking Sasha’s right nipple in his mouth. Kerry looked towards Cassandra, who smiled back at her. Kerry felt the warmth between her legs becoming wetness now. She’d hoped that the mouth round her nipple might be Cassandra’s. Better still if she could suckle on hers. Whilst fingering herself. Yes, if only she had one of Cassandra’s nipples in her mouth she’d pleasure it as if her very being depended on it, such was the intensity of her attraction for Cassandra now. She didn’t really mind that it was Jeremy’s mouth sucking on her tit though, because Cassandra wanted her to have him do it. She so wanted Cassandra to tell her other things to do now as well, and she’d do them. Anything. Then Jeremy pulled away, with Lawrence doing likewise seconds later. “Put them away now, ladies,” Cassandra told them, and then said “Let’s move to join the others in the dining room.”

The long table, already set for dinner, occupied the centre of the room. Kerry estimated maybe twenty placings. There were men and women standing around with glasses filled to differing levels of drink. Presumably alcohol. There was talking amongst them, and laughter. Then they began to notice the group led by Cassandra walk in, and in turn stopped what they were doing or saying. “Good evening ladies and gentlemen,” Cassandra addressed them. “Take a seat,” and they all started to. “Kerry. Sasha. You’ll each sit beside me on this side,” Cassandra said as she gestured to three chairs around the middle of one side. All present, save for Vicky the maid and two males dressed like waiters, were seated within half a minute or so. Kerry was to Cassandra’s right, and Sasha her left. The first course, a soup, was consumed casually by all present. Conversation amongst the guests flowed, but Kerry and Sasha remained silent. At one time, Cassandra put her right hand on Kerry’s left knee and ran it up to the fleshy area at the top of the stockings she wore, pushing up the skirt as she did. The gentle squeeze sent a ripple through Kerry’s spine, all the way down towards that now dripping hole between her legs. She was aching for something in there. Badly. Cassandra’s finger, maybe. But no. Cassandra took her hand away just as the little finger brushed against the tiny mound of hair at the top of her legs, just above the slit there. Kerry wasn’t wearing panties, so was certain Cassandra felt it, and her wetness, and was so disappointed when it left. “See that man there opposite, Kerry. The one wearing the blue shirt?” Cassandra asked her. “Yes, ma’am,” Kerry responded. “Crawl over to him under the table and suck his cock, will you?” “Of course,” Kerry replied, as if what she’d just been directed to do was as nonchalant as to pass a condiment across the table. As Kerry made to go down on her knees to commence her journey across she heard Cassandra say “Sasha. The woman there wearing the pink rimmed glasses. Crawl across and pleasure her with your mouth, making sure she comes. Ok?” “Yes, ma’am,” came the reply. As Kerry reached where she was going she could see that an already hard cock was waiting for her. She took it in her right hand at first, to gently pull it towards her as she took it in her mouth. She could see that Sasha was now two pairs of legs away with her head buried between a pair of them. As Kerry worked on the cock in her mouth with her tongue she couldn’t stop focussing on Cassandra, and how much she wanted to please her. If sucking this cock pleased her, then Kerry so wanted to do it. She sucked and licked in the consummate manner and skill she’d come to possess, for after all, not everyone can suck cock well, so she’d been told. She knew she was good at it. A little pressure with the lips on that area around the head at some point almost always did it, and this occasion was no exception. She felt it hardened, and ensured her mouth was over it as it started to spurt warm cum towards the back of her throat. She swallowed whilst still sucking, as she always did. And made sure it was fully emptied into her mouth and down her throat before slowing drawing her mouth off of it. She could see Sasha still between those legs as she began crawling back to her seat. When she sat back down and looked across she was somewhat surprised that the man she just blew wasn’t even looking in her direction, instead talking to the woman beside him, and laughing. She looked across at the woman in the pink rimmed glasses. Her eyes closed. Smiling. Then a grasping of the table top with her hands. A whimper of sorts. A look of strain in the face. Then a relaxing smile across at Cassandra. Yes, she’d just come alright. Sasha’s tongue had done its job, and before long, she too was back seated beside Cassandra.

The second course, a sliver of salmon, was eaten just as casually as the first. “Sasha. The man opposite in the white shirt with the red cannon motif. Suck his cock,” Cassandra said having turned towards her. “Yes, ma’am,” Sasha replied, and began lowering herself under the table. “Kerry.” “Yes, ma’am.” “The woman there in the maroon dress. Please her with your mouth.” “Of course,” Kerry responded. “And Kerry.” “Yes, ma’am.” “She squirts. So take a napkin with you.” “Yes, ma’am,” Kerry acknowledged as she took hold of the napkin she’d been using and lowered herself down to begin her crawl across. Kerry worked away at the area between this woman’s legs for some time, taking care to move between lapping at the clit and the lips, pushing them apart with her tongue as she buried it as deep into the hole as she could. The woman’s encouraging moans told her exactly where to focus, and eventually it was just the clit. Kerry sucked it as well as licked it, finding the motion that was obviously bringing this woman closer to climax. And then she did climax. The squirting was brief, but powerful, firing at Kerry’s face as she sat on her knees with that face still only inches from where her tongue had just been. Once over, Kerry raised the napkin to her face to wipe it. When back on her seat opposite the woman she’d just pleasured, Kerry caught her smiling at her and gently nodding, hopefully in approval Kerry thought. “Excellent,” Cassandra said, then raised her voice somewhat; “Ladies. Gentlemen. Time for a little entertainment before the third course. Vicky, are you ready?” “Yes, ma’am,” the maid responded from one end of the table that was free from any sitting guest, and bent forward pressing her body from the waist up down onto the table with her head to one side. Her hands went behind her to her bare arse cheeks, and she pulled them apart. “Gentlemen. Who’s first?” Cassandra asked. “That’ll be me,” a man seated beside Vicky called back, and rose to take a position behind her. Fly undone and already hard cock out, he lined it up to Vicky’s arsehole, and pushed in. He thrust away to a little encouragement from the audience, and it wasn’t long before a little grunt and a grimace on the face suggested he’d deposited into Vicky’s arse as intended. Six other men followed. Vicky remained still throughout, saying nothing. Each deposited a load as the first had. After the seventh had finished Cassandra shouted out “Anyone else?” There were no takers. Cassandra picked up a small glass jug from the table. Empty with a capacity of maybe a pint. She handed it to Kerry. “Go and fill from her arse.” “Yes, ma’am,” Kerry responded, and rose to walk away. Once behind Vicky, Kerry bent down and put the jug up against her slightly reddened arsehole. Cum had already started to trickle down to both thighs. Kerry pushed the jug against the cheeks, encouraging what was left inside that hole to leave where it was and fill it as much as could be. Vicky started pushing as well. As it fell, sometimes in spurts into the jug, there was further applause from those seated around the table. Once certain no more was leaving that hole, Kerry stood up. There was little more than maybe two inches of cum now in the jug. “Bring it here,” Cassandra told her, and Kerry walked back towards her seat. As she reached Sasha, Cassandra said “Give it to Sasha,” so Kerry did. Once in Sasha’s hand, Cassandra said “Drink.” Without hesitation, Sasha lifted the jug to her mouth, and drank. Not all the contents left the jug. The viscous nature of cum doesn’t allow for it, but without needing to be told, Sasha put her finger in the jug to scoop out as much as she could in three efforts to put into her mouth and suck. Kerry had remained beside Sasha, observing her, and on that third scoop of cum on her finger entering Sasha’s mouth Cassandra said “Kerry. Kiss Sasha like you love her.” Kerry bent down and placed her lips against Sasha’s, pushing her tongue in as they meet. The tongues toyed with each other, enabling Kerry to taste the cum still around inside Sasha’s mouth. The kiss was passionate. As Kerry’s tongue left Sasha’s mouth she gently pressed her lips back for the gentlest of kisses on Sasha’s. The applause was much louder than before. Kerry stood up, and returned to her seat as Cassandra beckoned towards it. Vicky was still in the position she’d been since bending over the table. Cassandra called out to her to get up and ready the next course, and she did. A beef dish of some sort followed, then a dessert without any further activity of the nature engaged in before that beef course. More drinks were had at the table and whilst the guests engaged in conversation, Kerry and Sasha just sat, saying nothing, that was until Cassandra turned to Kerry and said “Do you want to please me?” “Yes, I do. Please tell me how,” Kerry replied, having supressed for the best part of two hours now the desire for Cassandra she was feeling. “Join me in the Library in five minutes. Sasha, you too.”

Kerry and Sasha arrived at the Library door dead on five minutes after being given the instruction. It was Kerry who knocked. “Come in,” they heard, and they did. Cassandra was on a chaise in the centre of the room. Shelving covered every wall, and was filled with books. A coffee table with two armchairs was close by a fireplace, where stood a man. Tall. African maybe. Definitely not from the Caribbean, Kerry thought. And naked. Between his legs a flaccid cock of about six inches hung. How much will that grow, Kerry thought. But she didn’t like black. Never been drawn to it. “Come here,” Cassandra said. “This is Alonso. He runs the stable here for me. Quite a stallion he is himself as well,” she added with a smile. He smiled too, with a gentle nod towards each woman. “You want to please me don’t you both, ladies,” she asked. “Yes, please,” both responded. “Well, you’re going to put on a show for me. Alonso here is going to fuck you and you are going to show me how much you’re enjoying it. You need convince me you are though, understood?” “Yes, ma’am,” they answered in unison. Somehow it was so natural, being together. Both knelt down before him. Mindful that they were still fully clothed they were at the blouse buttons once there, with both tops on the floor before Kerry took the cock in her hand and lifted it. She felt it start to harden as she did. As her lips enveloped the head it was Sasha unclasping Kerry’s bra before doing her own. Kerry had been up and down the shaft a couple of times before Sasha joined her. It must have grown to maybe nine inches now, and of course gotten thicker. As Kerry moved to run her tongue up and down the shaft, Sasha took the head in her mouth. Kerry moved to the balls to lick, and gently suck, then back on the shaft. Sasha joined her on the shaft as they ran their pursed lips up and down it together, facing each other. They moved a little to ensure Cassandra had the best of views, and Kerry noticed Cassandra’s hand was now between her legs. “His arse Kerry,” she heard. “Don’t forget his arse.” Kerry moved round, leaving Sasha now moving her mouth down on his cock until she gagged a little before pulling back up. Kerry pulled his arse cheeks apart and began to lick. Long strokes the length of the crack to start, then focussing on the hole. Pushing her tongue against it, trying to push in as far as she could get it. He started moaning, and Kerry found herself starting to ache between her legs. She serviced his arse for just a little longer before moving back round to the cock. Sasha let her take over, and as Kerry’s mouth started to take it in she felt Sasha’s mouth at a nipple, sucking. Kerry sucked herself for just a few seconds more before turning towards Cassandra and then down on all fours. “Fuck me. Please,” she shouted. “Please,” she screamed again. The ache deep in her cunt now agonising. Then he entered it. The relief almost overwhelming. She felt it was tight. This cock was big enough to make it that way. As the thrusting in and out of her intensified, so did the ecstasy she was experiencing. She was looking directly at Cassandra as well, clearly fingering herself and smiling back at her. Kerry came. Just couldn’t not, and not that she didn’t want to, but she knew it would blow her mind when it happened. She screamed as the sensation pulsated through her body. Then moments later she came again. But then he just left her. She momentarily felt so empty before turning to see if she might have it again, but it was in Sasha’s mouth now, tasting her cum no less. But Kerry had wanted to do that. Sasha then stood up. Went to one of the armchairs and bent forward, resting her hands on the seat. Alonso went up behind her. Kerry joined them. As he pushed his cock into Sasha’s arse she yelped a bit, before a smooth motion began, in and partially out, settled her down. Kerry was on her knees beside them, face now close enough to quickly lick the shaft as it was on the outward motion. He pulled it out and pointed it towards Kerry. She took it in her mouth. Sucked a little before he took it out and returned it to where it had come. He did this twice more. Each time Kerry took it in her mouth to savour the taste. Kerry’s turn now it was, and she stood up to swap places with Sasha. “No. Over here,” came a voice from the chaise. The three of them looked over to Cassandra and then made their way towards her. “On your knees here, Kerry,” Cassandra said as she pointed to the floor beside her, and Kerry went down, resting her chest on the Chaise looking up at Cassandra. She felt it as it started pushing against her arsehole now, and Kerry was able to put her hands round to her cheeks to pull them apart. With entry that much easier it started sliding in. Kerry’s arsehole had by now seen a lot of service, and with this came a certain loosening at that point of entry. It still hurt though. It was too big not to, but with the hurt came the pleasure that being arse fucked in this way with Cassandra watching was surely pleasing her. Then an unanticipated grunt from Alonso’s lips with a tightening of his grip on Kerry’s hips surely meant he had shot his load. He started relaxing. Kerry felt it leave, and to her surprise she could see, as she was still looking up at Cassandra, that it was Cassandra who had taken Alonso’s cock in her mouth, and was sucking on it. Then a lick up and down the shaft before he bent down and their lips touched. “Sasha. Don’t let that cum go to waste,” Cassandra told her, and Kerry quickly felt Sasha’s tongue at her arsehole whilst she still pulled her cheeks apart. “Push Kerry,” Cassandra said, so she did. She felt Sasha’s warm breath at the hole as her mouth began to cover it. Kerry pushed as hard as she could before Sasha pulled away. “Now kiss,” Cassandra told them, and Kerry turned round. As their lips met it was Sasha this time pushing her tongue into Kerry’s mouth, and with it a fair amount of cum. Their tongues toyed a little as before, and Kerry swallowed before pulling away. They both looked at Cassandra, desperate for some reassurance that they’d pleased her. “Very good, ladies,” was their answer. “Yes, very pleasing indeed. Now get dressed quickly. My limousine will return you to the Academy. I’ll look to arrange for you to visit me again at some point. As it is I have to bid farewell to any of my guests still here. Alonso see them out,” she said as she rose to leave.

Back at the Academy, Kerry lay in her bed. Two fingers inside herself gently circulating, as they usually are at this time. She knew she’d had a pleasurable evening, but her recollection now was vague. What she did know was that her arse was still sore. Crystale’s chastisement had been painful, she thought. Maybe a visit to the Academy nurse tomorrow was in order, then maybe not.