The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Bernheim Academy Project

Chapter Four

The weeks quickly became months, and Kerry became all too familiar with the routine. Monday morning arrival at the Academy. Always a video presentation that seemed to take seconds but in reality could be an hour or two, or so the clock on the wall suggested. And it always left her feeling so horny. It was just as well that the Academy had provided that necessary in the bedroom to deliver the release required after this Monday morning viewing. Kerry particularly liked that device available to press directly against the clit, vibrating around it at variable intensity so she could control precisely how long it pleased before that body-trembling orgasm it provided. Then a shower before dressing in the day’s uniform, and always that question in her mind as she looked to leave the room; “have you lubed your arse?” She always did, for comfort, and yet always the enquiry at the forefront of her mind as she made to leave the room.

On this particular Monday there was no service appointment booked for her, and instead a summons to attend Crystale’s office on the second floor. When she arrived at the red door and knocked she heard Crystale’s voice shout “Come!” As she entered the room as she thought she’d been directed she saw Crystale bent over the side of her desk, leather skirt pushed up to beyond her backside exposing her arse completely, and with stockinged legs accentuating her near-perfectly shaped legs, a young Quinten behind her with trousers down at his ankles was thrusting away into one of the holes there. He immediately pulled out and turned towards Kerry once he’d noticed her presence, his still rock-hard cock standing vertically erect as they do at such a young age, and glistening a bit from Crystale’s obvious wetness. Kerry knew Quinten was twenty years old, and whilst still servicing the third-year students as she was, she had not yet had the pleasure to serve him yet, but from what she could see she hoped it wouldn’t be too long before she did. “Enough now, Quinten. That will do,” Crystale said as she stood up and turned, pulling her skirt down as she did. “But I’m not finished,” he responded disappointedly. “You are now,” she told him. “But,” he started to say again, only to be abruptly cut short with “you’re finished when I tell you, understood? Now go.” “Yes, Crystale. I apologise. But Kerry’s here, maybe she…” he looked to finish the sentence, but couldn’t. “No! Kerry is here for some instruction. Now go,” he was firmly interrupted. And he did. Reluctantly pulling up those trousers before walking slowly up to and past Kerry, giving her the courtesy of a smile as he did, then closed the door behind him. “When I said “come”, Kerry, I was in fact talking to Quinten, not you, but never mind. Take a seat,” Crystale said as she gestured towards the settees. As they sat, Crystale began telling Kerry of an open day at the Academy this coming Saturday, where parents of students past and present would be in attendance and that her presence was required. “But my daughter’s home from her residential private school this weekend, Crystale,” Kerry told her. “How old is she?” Crystale asked. “Thirteen,” came the reply. “Are there friends or family she can stay with as your presence is required here, understood?” “I think I can arrange something, but she will be upset at not seeing me,” Kerry said, feeling somewhat disappointed herself at the prospect here of not seeing her daughter as planned. “What can we do to make her feel not so upset then, Kerry? What is it we might arrange for her for the weekend?” “Well, she has been asking me for the latest iPhone,” Kerry replied. “And I was thinking more like a show, or something of that nature. But latest iPhone it is. Anything else?” Crystale asked. “She’s been after replacing her iPad as well,” Kerry responded in hope more than expectation. “An iPhone and iPad it is then,” Crystale agreed with a raising of an eyebrow, before adding; “that’s enough I think. And for you, you’ll stay Friday night. During Saturday you’ll join other staff members engaging with our guests ensuring that their time here is as pleasurable as it can be, in any way necessary. Understood?” “Yes, Crystale. I understand. Thank you for including me,” Kerry replied. “That’s all for now, then,” Crystale said, adding “what are you up to after this?” “I’m awaiting assignment,” Kerry responded as she rose from the settee. “Fine,” Crystale said, and focussed on Kerry’s arse as it left the room, contemplating what she might get around to doing to it some day soon.

Kerry had only taken about five steps away from Crystale’s office when she heard “Kerry, Kerry.” She looked around to see Quinten’s face through a door slightly ajar. “Come here,” he directed her. She hesitated. Standing instructions were in immediate conflict here what with a student directing her where she must ordinarily comply, and that requiring her to fully service only third-year students until such time she’s made available to those younger, like Quinten. She had understood that all students were fully aware of this, but here she was, being directed contrary to those standing instructions. As she made her way towards the door she whispered “but sir, you know I shouldn’t.” He ignored her and opened the door further. She could see that his still hard and very vertical erection was standing proudly to attention through the open trouser fly. As she entered he closed the door. The sight of the cock aroused her. She was so now conditioned that way. Although she knew she shouldn’t, she nonetheless wanted it. Badly. In her mouth. Anywhere he wanted to put it, actually, but in her mouth first, surely. “Open your mouth,” he commanded as he pointed down to the floor directly in front of him. Yes, yes, she thought as she went down on her knees before him, mouth open. “Make me come. Quickly,” he instructed her. As her lips passed over the head she took the shaft with her right hand. She sucked and licked whilst she pushed and pulled on it. At one time, and just the once, she let it leave her mouth so she could focus on licking his balls for a few seconds before guiding it back in, between her lips. She knew that she’d become quite accomplished at this act of service, and with some of these young men it really didn’t take that long at all to bring them off. Quinten was no exception. She guessed she’d been on her knees for not much longer than two or three minutes when she felt the shaft harden in her mouth before unloading the contents of those balls into it. She’d become so adept at swallowing cum now as she continued moving her mouth back and forth along the shaft before sucking to ensure every last drop made its way to her stomach. As she pulled her mouth off this still rock hard cock she gave a gentle kiss on the tip before looking up for further instruction, in case there was any. There wasn’t. He quickly pushed it back into his trousers and without saying anything else, turned and left the room leaving the door open. Kerry got to her feet and made her way to the Staff Room to await further instruction there, wondering to herself as she did as to whether what had just transpired would lead to any consequence.

The Staff Room was a hive of activity. Most of the Service Assistants were present. Well, eight of the nine Kerry knew of. Only Brigitte wasn’t, but she didn’t know why. What she did learn, from Davina addressing those present, was that each of them needed by the weekend to familiarise themselves with the guest list for the upcoming open day. Each was given a DVD to view in the privacy of their bedrooms which they needed to do by Friday. In the meantime it was free time for the rest of the day, and through to Wednesday. Leisure and relaxation was the objective, and all went off to avail themselves of the Academy facilities available for that. Kerry chose the pool and sauna, with a little time in the tanning area before taking an evening meal and retiring to her bedroom looking forward to much the same for Tuesday. She chose to pop the DVD in the integral player in the bedroom TV and lay on the bed in anticipation. The images were confusing. Mostly faces, men and women, with two men and a woman in particular, and the audio seemed defective what with a whining and hissing noise that actually made her head ache, but she got through to the end, wondering what it had all been about and what exactly had been the purpose of it. She suddenly felt very tired and as she laid down an overwhelming desire to finger herself came over her. Two fingers, straight in. A rub of the clit for a minute or so before returning them to that now very wet love hole. The orgasm was intense. They’d just become that way now. As she settled down to sleep she started wondering how she was going to get through the next day without a service assignment. She needed cock in one way or another so much nowadays that it was almost torture not to experience one in whatever way at least once a day. She wasn’t so certain now that she could hold out until Wednesday.

Wednesday came, and passed much like any other weekday, with a couple of assignments in the morning, and then the afternoon. Then much the same Thursday and Friday before retiring to bed with instructions to view that DVD again. It gave her a headache, again, but Kerry found this time being drawn to two of the male faces and a woman more so than before. Each of someone aged about sixty, yet so attractive. In fact she was very drawn to them, and started to wonder whether she would get to meet them. As she drifted off to sleep she could only see those three faces, and when she buried two fingers inside herself again she fantasied that they were theirs. The customary orgasm shook her body and arrived a little faster than usual, but no less intense.

Saturday arrived. Kerry had arranged for her daughter to visit her father for the weekend, but not before a brand new iPhone and iPad had arrived by courier at her private boarding school for her. That pretty much sealed the deal leaving Kerry to prepare herself virtually all morning for the open day commencing at noon. As it was, she wasn’t summoned until three in the afternoon, and made her way to the Guest Lounge. She was surprised to find most of the other Service Assistants present with other support staff and wondered why, like at that meeting on Monday that she always seemed to be the last to arrive. Maybe she was just a tardy timekeeper, maybe not. Jenny came up to her straight away. “Kerry, Kerry, come and have a look,” she said, and took Kerry’s arm to lead her a few steps in a particular direction. Kerry looked around and saw that there were maybe thirty people present whom she didn’t immediately recognise, presumably the guests, all dressed smartly. There seemed to be more men than women in that category. “Look, Kerry, look at him,” Jenny said to her, pointing in the direction of a man of about forty years of age, at least six feet three inches tall, rugged-looking and tanned. He looked particularly muscled as well under the smart jacket he wore. “What do you think?” Jenny asked. And Kerry thought nothing. Whoever this guy was, he did nothing for her as far as attraction was concerned. Jenny on the other hand was clearly very enamoured with him. “Crystale told me he wants me,” Jenny almost purred. “Me. He wants to fuck the arse off me, apparently. I’m so wet thinking about it,” Jenny virtually exclaimed such was her obvious excitement. “So different to the young boys here, don’t you think?” Jenny asked. “I guess so,” replied Kerry, still not quite getting why Jenny was so into this particular guy, then she spotted a face she did recognise. Instantly drawn to him, Kerry immediately began to feel the sort of anticipation already that Jenny clearly had. This guy was about sixty years of age, maybe a little older. Shorter than Kerry by at least two inches, and carrying one of those stomach paunches testimony to years of eating and drinking excess. And if he had two chins it was probably three. The hair too, a bit too long for a man of that age, and a tad greasy, but Kerry was so, so drawn to him. Her heart skipped a beat. The adrenaline kicked in. She had to go over and introduce herself to him, she decided, when she heard the all too familiar voice of Crystale close by. “Kerry. Kerry darling, come here” was the instruction. Kerry turned and made her way to her and as she arrived she instantly recognised the woman beside her. That racing heart that was just settling down started beating faster again. “Kerry, this is Cassandra. Her son Jeremy was a student here, how long ago Cass?” She asked as she looked sideways to this woman, then added “twenty years?” “Twenty three, Crystale, twenty three,” Cassandra corrected her. Kerry hadn’t found herself ever, at any time, being so attracted to a woman as she was here with Cassandra, and despite that brief focus on Crystale’s arse all those months ago on that very first visit here, she’d never had the slightest lesbian inclination whatsoever, until now. At a height slightly taller than her own, the slimmest, fittest body a woman of what, sixty years of age, might possess, and fitting into the tightest of dresses accentuating a pair of breasts that even overshadowed those Kerry was so proud of carrying. And the smile. Cassandra smiled at her in such a way that almost melted her. She extended her right hand towards Kerry, to shake. “A pleasure to meet you Kerry,” she said. Kerry took it with hers, and let Cassandra do the shaking. “And for me too, madam,” Kerry responded. “How courteous,” Cassandra responded to that. “Now let’s have a chat whilst Crystale here does the rounds. Thank you Crystale,” she added, then enquired of Crystale; “She is ready, I take it?” “Yes, of course, Cassandra, of course,” Crystale assured her, before walking away. “Let’s move over to the bar, Kerry,” Cassandra directed rather than suggested. “Of course, madam,” Kerry responded, finding herself drawn so much to this woman now that she wanted to ask her right then and there what she could do for her. To please her. She was almost sweating now in anticipation of what the response might be. The area between the top of her legs feeling warmer and warmer as she walked with Cassandra to the bar only heightened that anticipation. She will ask, she convinced herself. Kerry was certainly not going to let the opportunity pass before they might have separated without asking what she needed to do to make Cassandra’s day at the Academy as enjoyable, and pleasurable as it could be. As it was, Cassandra began interrogating Kerry with questions about her past, her family, her lovers. Had she ever been with a woman, Cassandra asked her, and of course she hadn’t, but she so wanted to be now. That warmth between her legs had long become wetness before Cassandra said “Follow me. Now.” And Kerry did. She followed her out of the Lounge where just by the door she couldn’t help but notice Sasha blowing a guy in full view of everyone. When Sasha looked up at her with the cock still in her mouth, Kerry smiled back as if to suggest everything was normal, when clearly it wasn’t. The glass in his hand was empty, and being failed by Sasha as he surely was by this oversight, Kerry was certain she would be reprimanded for that. Kerry followed Cassandra to the Ladies Bathroom. Fitted out as a five-star hotel might be, with four cubicles that three women could readily occupy without being able to touch each other, they were that spacious, Cassandra led Kerry to the one at the far end. As Cassandra entered she began pulling up her dress to reveal hold-up stockings, black, and no panties. She turned and sat down on the marble seat having lifted the lid, spreading her legs slightly. “On your knees Kerry,” she directed. “Crawl to me,” she commanded, and Kerry did as she was told. The desire Kerry was feeling for this woman was overwhelming her now. She so wanted to please her. She knew she’d do absolutely anything to achieve that. Cassandra started to piss. In the bowl. She rose up when finished and turned to place the lid down before facing Kerry again to sit, spreading her legs comfortably wide as she did. “Clean me,” she told Kerry. “With your tongue.” Kerry moved towards her, still on all fours. At last, Kerry thought. At last I can please her. And she so wanted to please her. Kerry’s tongue had never before been anywhere near a woman’s clit, or anywhere else down there for that matter, but her tongue was out before her mouth even arrived at where it needed to be right now. Homing in on its target, the tip of Kerry’s tongue found the bud immediately. She started licking, then almost lapping at it. She pocked her tongue into the hole, making sure to include the lips down there with each stroke of it. The taste didn’t matter. What small amount of piss that might have been present was now long gone. Down her throat with the first few swallows, Kerry thought. Then Cassandra’s pelvic motions suggested heighted excitement. She was getting there, Kerry thought. She was pleasing this woman as she so needed to. Wanted to. She was so hot between her own legs that she wanted pleasure there too, if she could. But she wasn’t certain she should. She was waiting to be told she could. Cassandra’s orgasm was notable not just for its intensity, but the modest level of gushing, or squirting covering Kerry’s face as she did. Kerry knew it happened. Never to her when coming, mind, and she’d certainly not been as close to it ever before as she was now, but if such a thing could be taken to signal having given pleasure then Kerry knew that she’d succeeded here. And she so wanted to succeed in pleasing this woman. Cassandra lent forward to take hold of Kerry’s chin in her thumb and forefinger to pull it towards her before pushing her tongue into Kerry’s mouth. Kerry accepted it, pleased with the thought that if this was the only penetration that she would experience here then it was as good as any, as long as this woman was offering it. Kerry sucked on it briefly before allowing it to explore her own mouth and tongue and finally pull out far too soon for her liking. “I’ll arrange with Crystale for you to visit me on occasion, ok Kerry,” Cassandra said. “Yes, please, madam. Thank you,” Kerry responded, feeling somewhat elated at the prospect of not only getting the opportunity to see this woman again, but to please her again. “We’ll return to the Lounge now, after you’ve tidied your face up a bit,” Cassandra told her, and having done just that they returned and parted immediately they walked through the door.

Kerry started looking for him. She didn’t know his name, yet, but she knew just the sight of him aroused her. It didn’t take too long, and there he was, talking to Crystale, no less. Kerry approached them. When Crystale noticed her close by she asked “has Cassandra finished with you, then, Kerry?” “Yes, she has,” Kerry replied. “This is Sinclair Walton, Kerry. One of the Academy’s most generous benefactors. Look after him, will you?” “Yes, Crystale. Of Course,” Kerry answered wondering just how lucky can anyone get. She knew she wanted to get to know this man as soon as she’d seen him earlier, and yes, he was shorter than her, with a paunch of a stomach, but he was so her sort. She found the two chins cute, and the greasy hair? What is it with men nowadays washing their hair with fancy shampoo and conditioner she asked herself. Mister Walton here had more style. And the bad breath didn’t matter at all. She was far more interested in getting her lips around his cock than his tongue. And when that was going to happen, she decided it needed to be soon. She was still wet down there from just a few minutes earlier and was beside herself now in desperation to get something inside her there. If it wasn’t to be this gorgeous man’s cock then she’d have to find something, anything to take its place. All she needed now was for him to tell her. To tell her exactly what she needed to do to please him. Mouth, cunt, arse. They were all his. When and how was entirely his decision. She’d prefer something in that front hole soon though, but if not, then she had two others to please him with. Then oh my God, she thought. It’s him. It’s really him. There he was, just a few feet away, looking at her. She didn’t know his name, but she knew she knew him. And she was as hot for this man as she was for Mister Walton here. Would they share, she thought. He’s coming over. Yes, he’s coming over she could now see. “Hello Sinclair,” he said, extending his right hand for a shake. Walton took it, and shook. “Who’s this gorgeous young lady, then,” he said, turning to Kerry. She blushed a little. “Young lady? Yeah right,” she thought. But if there’s a compliment to be had, then she’ll take it, all the while imagining all manner of positions they might get into, the three of them. Surely they’ll share she kept assuring herself. She already wanted them both, so badly. “This is Kerry, Wayne,” Walton responded. Wayne then offered his hand to Kerry, saying nothing. She took it, waiting for him to shake before saying “It’s a pleasure to meet you, sir.” Looking about fifty, Wayne was closer to Kerry’s age. Taller than her, of average build and, to be fair, of very average looks, but Kerry’s attraction to this man matched only that for Sinclair Walton right now, and of course Cassandra. Kerry’s arousal level was close to peaking thinking about what she’d earlier done to please Cassandra, and now the prospect of more with these two men. She was so aroused by the presence of them close to her that her body was beginning to ache. “Sinclair and I are going to fuck you now, Kerry,” Wayne said. “I’m going to have your arse first whilst you’re licking Sinclair’s, and then we’ll swap, ok?” “Of course, sir, thank you so much,” Kerry replied. “Where? Here?” She asked. “No,” it was Walton who responded to that. “We’ve booked one of the guest rooms,” he added. “Now?” She asked. “Soon,” Wayne answered as he undid his trouser fly. Kerry did not need to be told. It did not matter that there were still probably thirty or forty people in the room. She went down on her knees and opened her mouth as Wayne immediately pushed his now exposed and already hard cock into it. She did what she had become so accomplished at. Sucking, licking and stroking cock. She’s been at Wayne’s for only a minute or two when she felt another cock prod the side of her face. It was Walton’s. She moved off Wayne’s and onto Walton’s. Walton’s wasn’t as clean as Wayne’s. In fact Kerry felt it was quite unclean, as it happened, and with a taste to match the appearance, but by working at it with her mouth and tongue and producing copious amounts of saliva she was able to bring it to a state of cleanliness quickly. She was now on her knees in a room full of people and sucking on two cocks as if her very being depended on it. She wanted them to come. Both of them. In her mouth. But they seemed to resist, pulling away as they were surely close. Of course they each wanted her arse and theirs licked, and so probably wanting to make sure that both these cum cannons were fully loaded for that, but it was a disappointment to her that she couldn’t experience a mouthful of cum right now as she’d become so used to that, what with being an established Service Assistant there. In time they both pulled away and pushed their still upwardly pointing poles back inside their trousers. Kerry immediately followed them to the bedroom where she performed as directed. Licking arse whilst taking a cock in her own. Then there was the DP, when she straddled Walton on the bed cowgirl whilst Wayne penetrated her arse from behind. Neither came, and she wasn’t sure why, but they both certainly had staying power. The spit-roast followed, with her arse and mouth being fucked at the same time before a swap around. Tasting her own arse was something she’d gotten used to, and it had now became so arousing at times that she’d starting asking for it when being used that way. But today, it was these two gentlemen who were in control. There was a little disagreement though as to which of them was going to come in Kerry’s arse or mouth, but in the end it was Wayne who her filled her mouth and Walton her arse. She didn’t mind cleaning Walton’s cock with her mouth afterwards, but would have preferred it was Wayne’s. With their spent cocks now dangling between their legs and Kerry having lost count of the times she had come too, Walton directed her to fuck herself with a cucumber he’d secured from the kitchen. She did, gaining as much satisfaction from their pleasure watching as she did in coming again. Twice. With carnal activities completely over, they all showered. Together. Kerry left the room first to head back to the Lounge, leaving the men to analyse the proceedings over large drinks. When she arrived back, there were much fewer attendees present than there had been. Davina was still there, and approached her though. “Crystale’s in her bedroom, Kerry. She wants you to join her,” she said. “Ok,” Kerry replied, and began making her way.