The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Beauty in the Beast

Disclaimer: There’s sex, hypnosis, sodomy, and maybe a few other minor perversions in this. If you don’t like that sort of thing, go elsewhere.

Copyright © 1999 by Chester and Wrestlr. Permission granted to archive if and only if no fee (including any form of “Adult Verification”) is charged to read the file. If anyone pays a cent to anyone to read your site, you can’t use this without the express permission of (and payment to) the authors. This paragraph must be included as part of any archive.

Comments to Chester () and Wrestlr ()

* * *

Beauty in the Beast

Part 9. Day 5.

Ron Brick
Ron was very confused the whole next day. He was aware that he was accused of a robbery but had no idea how it happened or memory of it happening. Every time he would try to go over in his mind what could have happened, he found himself distracted, and his thoughts would turn to Brock, his lover. A good boy like Ron? Man, that fuckin’ pissed me off. That white hat ‘n shinin’ armor routine, when deep down he’s usin’ me like ever’body else? See, I knew ‘bout what he’d done ta me, ‘n it sucked. He’s just like tha rest. This time, I was makin’ sure I came out on top.
He was also confused about his relationship to Brock, though when he tried to analyze it, he again found himself distracted sexually, and ended up by not caring. Part of him thought that Brock hadn’t been around that long, part of him felt that Brock had been around forever. He only knew that he worshipped the boy and would do anything for him. Forget what Ron has to say. He don’t know the truth. All’s he knows is what I made him think was the truth. My little trick made sure this white knight fell offa his white horse, just like he’d been a-using his tricks on me. Made me sick, the way he manipulated me. This dude, he’d fall real hard. Exactly the way I wanted.
His obsession was so great that everything took second place to making sure that Brock had everything he needed. He found that he didn’t have time to worry about the police or about anything except ministering to the needs of the beautiful Brock. I was bored with him, see? Yeh, he had a li’l money ‘n a nice place, but I wanted more’n he could give. He’s okay in bed too, but he just couldn’t keep up with me. I wanted more. More money; lots more toys. I got the goods. I deserve the perks, right?
Ron went to the bank and withdrew a few thousand dollars so that Brock could get a few things he needed. He also applied for a loan to buy Brock the car that he wanted. It wasn’t fair for Ron to have a car and Brock not. And, of course, Ron wanted Brock to have only the very best. He was kind of disappointed when Brock was looking at pickup trucks. I admit it—I wanted to take him for ever’thin’ he had. I wanted to take eve’thin’ away from him. He tried to use me, so I sure as hell was a-gonna use him. First, I used my little trick to make him give me all his money. ‘N I made him take me car shoppin’ too. I wanted me a big boss muscle-truck, ‘n a fast one too.
When they were out shopping for a car, Brock suggested that it might be nice for him to have a motorcycle as well, so Ron gladly arranged for a loan for that, too. That weren’t gonna be enough ‘n I knew it the minute we hit the car lot. I wanted me a bike too. Hell, ol’ Ronnie had the jing. Way I figured it, he owed me.
When they went to do some shopping for clothes for Brock, Ron handed over his credit card—he was so pleased to do it, he almost had an orgasm—and watched as Brock tried on a variety of sexy outfits, from leather jackets and pants to revealing cutoffs. I’m young. I got the looks. I got the bod. ‘N God knows, I got the meat. Why the fuck shouldn’t I have th’ best of ever’thin’? Yeh, Ron’s just a steppin’ stone. Soon’s we’re finished here at the mall, I was gonna start a-looking to move on ‘n move fast.
Brock even allowed Ron to accompany him to the hairdresser where he had input on the latest haircut for Brock. Ron got a hard-on watching the cosmeticians work on Brock. Clothes, a new hair style that made me look fuckin’ hot—yeh, Ron was a-springin’ for it all. ‘N each time he paid for som’thin’, it’s like he nearly came on the spot.
In the afternoon at the meeting with the lawyer, Ron first made sure that his will was changed to include Brock as the only beneficiary to his estate, after which the lawyer discussed strategies for getting him out of the robbery charge. Ron was not able to concentrate much on what the lawyer was saying, too distracted by Brock and the seductive way he was coming on to the lawyer. Brock, noticing that Ron was not paying much attention to the lawyer, took over completely in dealing with the lawyer and even arranged a private meeting to discuss what to do with Ron. When we got ta his lawyer’s office—man, I hate lawyers—I knew who my next mark was a-gonna be. His lawyer’s young, not much older’n me, ‘n way hot. Ever’thin’ about him said money, ‘n lemme tell ya, he was speakin’ my language. Lawyer kept flirtin’ ‘n askin’ my opinion. Ol’ Ron was distracted, so I stepped in ‘n started runnin’ things. I mean, no way I was a-gonna sit there all day ‘til Ron got his fuckin’ ass in gear, right? Not after I got some time alone with th’ lawyer ‘n showed him I knew what’s what with him too.
After they left the lawyer’s office, Brock suggested that they go someplace nice for dinner. After the workout his lawyer gave me in the back room, I’d worked me up a helluva appetite.
Ron was pleased that he could sit across from Brock and watch him eat, but Brock’s idea of a nice dinner was to go to a leather bar. He had brought a collar for Ron and insisted that Ron wear it and be led around all evening. At first horrified, as soon as the collar was put on him, Ron got immediately hard and knew that this was what he was destined to do. All evening, he looked at Brock with puppy-dog’s eyes and loved him unquestioningly. Even when Brock sent him off to be fucked by other men (for which Brock received a goodly sum of money) Ron couldn’t be angry with him. If it pleased Brock, he would do anything for the boy. Now, Ron, he’ll say anythin’. He’ll say it was all my doin’ ‘n I made him get all down ‘n dirty. Truth is, I din’t make him do nothin’ he din’t already have it in him to do. My little trick’s good, but it can’t make him inta someone he ain’t, not ‘less he has hisself a little of it inside already. So when I said I wanted to try that leather bar he tol’ me ‘bout, he nearly came all over his fool self. He had this collar he was a-wantin’ me to put on him. A fuckin’ dog collar, like he’s Lassie—can ya believe it? Well, I put it on him ‘n in we went, ‘n he’s happier’n a pig in slop.
Brock spent the evening enjoying himself and the other men at the bar, drinking and having a fine time. He seemed to have picked up, at some point in the day, a box of fine cigars which he was smoking and giving out to other men who would come by. Ron sat on the floor taking in every lovely drag and worshiping the god who owned him. It was kinda fun for a while. I won’t lie—it was fun makin’ him parade ‘round ‘n lettin’ any guy who wanted a piece’a his ass take him back ‘n do it to him like a neighborhood slut. Made me some money off’a him that way, ‘n a guy gave me this sweet cigar. There ain’t nothin’ wrong with that, huh?
On the way home, Brock was a bit tired and more than a little drunk, so he asked Ron to drive. In his tiredness, Brock got angry with Ron and his slow, careful driving, and said fuck it. “Why don’t you fuck me now, asshole.” I left ol’ Ron there. Whatever he did after that’s his own doin’. He’s gonna say I was there ‘n how I did this ‘n that, but truth is, I left his ass at the bar. Gave that lawyer guy a call ‘n tol’ him to come meet me.
Ron suddenly felt so fucking good. He stepped on the gas, let out a whoop, and told Brock they were gonna have a good time. He unzipped himself, then reached over and grabbed Brock in the crotch—hard—and pulled him over closer to him. He grabbed Brock by the newly coiffed hair and pushed his face down on his now-hard dick. “Suck me, motherfucker!” He’s real happy to hear from me, kept a-goin’ on and on ‘bout how he ain’t been able to get me out of his head. I’m like, no shit! ‘Cause I put that idea there in his head earlier when we was kind of cat-nappin’ in that back office after fuckin’ our brains out. I like a man who always does what I tell him, y’know? Ha, ha!
With a loud “Yeah!” he again stepped on the gas as Brock began to accommodate him. He came when they were doing about 105 on the back road outside of town. He again grabbed Brock by the hair, lifted his head, and kissed him roughly on the mouth. We went cruisin’ in his car. I saw this guy a-hangin’ ‘round a street sign ‘n figured out what’s up. Cute. Younger’n me. Coulda used a shower ‘n a decent meal, but nice-lookin’ ‘n pretty much just my type.
Driving for about 15 more minutes they reached a small suburban village where he pulled into a Party Store parking lot. He and Brock walked into the store smiling, said hi to the cashier. While Brock went to the back of the store, Ron could see that the man on duty was carefully watching him. Taking this as his chance, he grabbed the large can next to him, swung around and hit the man on the head, knocking him out. Told the lawyer ta pull over ‘n I waved this bill under the street guy’s nose. Sure ‘nuff, soon all three’a us is back at the lawyer’s house, gettin’ it on pretty serious right there in his livin’ room. Lawyer-guy worked out. My body was better’n his but not by much. The young guy, he had this real sleek swimmer’s bod, not a hair on ‘im. Both’a them was hotter’n firecrackers for me.
Ron quickly took the key from the man and opened the cash drawer taking out the contents while Brock stuffed a few garbage bags with smokes, booze, and other things nearby. Before they left Ron smashed the video camera and grabbed the tape running below and behind the counter, taking it with him. Then with a loud “Whoop,” they took off for home! I was the center of attention, just the way I like it. Lawyer had hisself a nice long, slim cock, ‘n he sure knew what to do with it. Young guy, his was shorter ‘n thicker. Figured he was kinda new at this, the way he din’t seem too experienced or nothin’, but he had stamina ‘n was real energetic, really gettin’ inta it.
They had a fast and furious ride home, drinking and yelling. By the time they got home, both were pretty drunk, but Ron insisted that he have Brock right away. He threw him up against the living room wall, knocking over a lamp in the process, roughly pinned his arms above his head and began to kiss him hard. At the same time, he dropped his pants and started working on loosening Brock’s. Brock screamed as Ron turned him and roughly entered him without any preparation. Spent, the two of them fell on the floor where Ron slept it off the rest of the night. We fucked in the livin’ room, ‘n then we fucked more in Lawyer’s bedroom, ‘til finally we was all exhausted ‘n crashed out on his bed in a tangle of arms ‘n legs. I sat up a while ‘n watched ‘em sleep. They looked good together ‘n I liked ‘em both. I started off real slow ‘n quiet, tellin’ them to relax, listen to my voice, ‘n sleep deep. When I was sure the trick had started takin’ hold, I told ‘em to stay together after I left ‘n to look out for each other. After I was done, I settled in between ‘em for the night.
Brock, however, had other plans. I slept like a rock ‘till morning.